LAW OF ATTRACTION (Author's R...

By LVNALVNALVNA

VI š’‚š’šš’‚š’˜ š’Œš’ š’š’‚ š’Žš’‚š’ˆ š’•š’†š’š’, š’š’†š’• š’šš’š’–š’“ š’•š’Šš’”š’”š’–š’† š’•š’‚š’š’Œ LET ME REMIND YOU, PREPARE YOUR... More

LISA
SHE IS JENNIE KIM
BODY SCULPTURE
HI, GOODBYE!
PAINT ME A PICTURE WITHOUT HER
DON'T CLASP
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER
14TH OF FEB
ROOM IN HER EYES
ROOM IN OUR EYES
DRY LUST
HANDS OF GLORY
THE AMERICAN DREAM
WELCOME
PROMISING
L DROPS THE BAGS
BROKE AND BROKEN
TONGUE TWISTER
FULL OF REGRETS
HOT CHOCOLATE
WAKING UP THE KDREAM
SCREAM MY NAME
SILENT TEARS
LISA'S SCENT
PAIN THROWS
TIGHTER
YOU SAID NOT ANYMORE
I WANT TO APOLOGIZE
CAROUSEL
BURNT
POSSESSION
ON MY KNEES
AN ANGEL HAS FLOWN AWAY
TURNING POINT
PAST PAINTINGS
BROOKLYN BUNS
BLUE MOON
THAT RING IN THE GLASS BOX
BIT ROUGH BUT I LIKE IT
CARLSON'S MUG MADE ME PACK
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU IN THE MORNING
THE TABLES HAVE BEEN TURNED
OUR LAWYER'S GAME
CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU
BEERS AND BARBECUE

CAN'T SAY NO

14.9K 419 45
By LVNALVNALVNA

JENNIE

And here we are, fixing my stuff at her house.
Yes. Call me stupid. Call me anything you want.
But I want to be with her.
I want to be with Lisa. I love her and I want to take care of her.

At first, I did not agree. But she kept coming back to the retail and convenience store where I work just to ask me to stay with her from now on. Everyday she is popping out of nowhere.
She made me quit my jobs and I still had to finish the week so I can get my salary. She didn't like that idea but we talked about it until she allowed me.
She brings me to work everyday and she's already waiting for me an hour before my shift ends.

I just have one condition; we will not sleep together in one room.
So, yes, I sleep in the room next to her.
And no sex.

Weeks have passed and her parents knew about it because Mom keeps checking on me. They're so happy to know that Lisa and I are together and she takes care of me. She also hired a helper and a driver who is our helper's husband who can drive for me when Lisa is not around.
She bought another car so in case of any emergency, I can use the one she's supposed to give to my parents when they are still alive.

Yes, no sex.
But we always cuddle.

She spends time in my room talking to her child in my tummy.
I admit, it really makes me happy that Lisa has now acknowledged her child with me.
The cuddles.
So as I have said, she always goes to my room and just surprise me with her cuddles. And we end up sleeping together. Just sleeping and hugging me until morning. No sex.
There were times that she initiated a kiss. Our kisses go deeper that would almost bring us to long hours of making out.
And she just releases herself in the bathroom.

I told her if she really wants to, we can do it but not just everyday. She said she is trying to resist and she's proving to me that it's not the only reason why she wants me here.

She took a long vacation from work and just check her emails or talk with her clients over the phone at home.
I really admire how hardworking she is.
I also make sure that I get to cook food for her everyday. I am not an expert, but I'm surely learning.
She loves to wake me up in the morning and we both exercise together or having a walk inside the village. She also bought me a puppy so whenever she's not around, I won't be stressed of feeling alone in the house.
I am thankful!

She had a lot of zoom meetings today with her clients and I need to go to the grocery to restock our kitchen.
I did not disturb her anymore. But I sat beside her and she asked for a minute form her client just to talk to me.

She snaked her arm on my waist and pulled me closer to her. I am so shy. Her client can see me.

"I am going to the grocery. I'll just let Sancho and Diane come with me. Do you need anything?"
I asked her.
Lisa gave me an extension of her cards and gave me a password to access her cash volt weeks ago so I can buy whatever I want and pay for my needs when she is not around. But I don't use it for my personal stuff. I only buy what's necessary for us to have.

"Oh. Let me come with you."
She said.

"No. It's okay. Focus on your meetings."
I said and she nodded.
I am surprised she kissed me gently in front of her client.

"Oh. Your wife? She is so pretty, Attorney."
Her client in her 40s said and I smiled and greeted her.

"Yes. We're having a baby. She is pregnant now."
She proudly told her client and it made me blush.

I stood up and kissed her head and went to the garage where our helper and driver wait for me.

I was shocked when Lisa ran towards us.

"Sanch, let me come with her at the grocery. You two stay here and watch some films. Let me go with Jennie."
She said and Sancho gave her the key.

"Lisa, you can't ditch your meeting!"
I said.

"I want to be with you. My client was even the one who told me that I can go with you. Jimin also moved other meetings later in the afternoon. Shall we?"
She said smiling and I just smiled too. She has really been responsible.

Her hand never missed to hold mine when she has the chance or sometimes on my thighs while we're inside the car.
Why are we acting like a couple? Why are we like just before?
I love this feeling.

We went inside the grocery and she never took her hand away from my waist. She would also make me hold her arm when she needs her two hands to push the cart.
Lisa keeps smelling me and kissing my head while we take everything we need.

Then we bumped to someone.

"Lisa? Jennie? Oh my god! How are you?"
This woman is our University student council President way back in college.

"Oh. Hi! We're good. You?"
Lisa greeted back and I smiled at her too.

"I'm good. I am so happy that you two are still together. Really meant for each other, huh."
She said and we smiled at her.

"Oh, yes! Jennie here is pregnant with our baby."
She proudly told her.

"Wow! Congratulations! Finally, you are having a family. You know what, until now you still look great together. So perfect."
She said and Lisa is blushing.

"By the way, we are now working on our batch reunion for next year. Or maybe the year after. What do you think?"
She asked.

"Sure! We're coming! Right, Jen?"
Lisa is so willing.

"Yes! Of course. We'll be happy to see our batch mates."
I said.

"Okay. Can I get your number Jen?"
I saved my number on her phone and Lisa and I continued with our shopping.

"Lis?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you!"

"For?"

"Acknowledging our baby."

She smiled at me and kissed my head.

Days and weeks passed and we are becoming more clingy to each other everyday.
But there's a big challenge.

My cravings.
My mood swings.
I want more of her time.
I want sex but
I am too shy to ask from her.

Sometimes, I would sit on her lap while she's watching TV but she's really good in controlling herself. She would just kiss me. We'd make out.
Wet kisses. Touches with grip of pleasure.
And that's it.
Fuck.
How can I tell her I need it?

My cravings.
She never fails to provide everything I want to eat.
I keep eating but then I tend to cry when I'm full because I feel like I'm getting bigger and bigger each day.
She would comfort me and hug me tight but most of the time she is teasing me and she gets a slap on her arm!

One night, I couldn't sleep.
It's already nine and I really have to rest.
I felt hot.
I am starting to touch myself but—
but I am not satisfied.

She's just in the other room but I didn't know how to approach her.

So I messaged her.

J: Still up?

She replied immediately.

L: Yes. Do you need anything? Tell me. What are you craving for? Food? Drink? Tea? Another cup of milk? Let me know, pretty.

J: Sex.

I didn't get an instant reply.

L: Are you sure?

J: Lisa, I'm sorry. I don't understand what's happening to my body. I am craving for you. I have been suffering from this for weeks now and I am shy to ask from you. I want you. Just you. I want you inside me. I tried to touch myself but—
I want you! I want your smell. I need your touch. I need your kisses. I am craving for your thrust.
I want you to embrace me while you go deeper. Just like how you do it to me.
I am sorry. I need your scent. 😢

I didn't get a reply again for like five minutes.

J: I'm kidding. I'm sorry. 😢
Good night!

L: I'm coming and not kidding.

She entered my room and walked slowly while taking off everything she has in her body.
Shit. So sexy!

She bended down on me and kissed my lips.

I ran my fingers on her nape and slowly making circles on her skin.

She's hard.

She sat on the bed and leaned her back on the headboard. She guided me to sit on her lap facing her.

She caressed my body like no one can ever beat the way she does it.
Fuck. My heart is pounding so fast.

She took off my clothes. Everything that covers my body and threw somewhere.

She made me control my movement by making me thrust above her while she guides my back.

And when I'm near to cum,

she laid my back on bed and pushed so hard deep inside me. She embraced me as how I wanted it.
She filled me with her hots that I have been craving for.
I crave for her.

More.

We did it in different positions and she just can't believe we both came many times in almost an hour and a half of making love.

"Wow! I— I can't believe it. It was amazing."
She said panting while relaxing on bed.

She pulled me closer to her and hugged me tight.

"You're the best as always. In every way. In everything you do, Lis."
I told her and she gave me her priceless smile.

"Thank you. I'm sorry I asked for it. I'm just— I missed you."
I shyly said.

"It's okay. You can ask anytime you want. I will adjust. I lov.—"
She said and almost.

Then she took a deep breath and I looked at her in the eyes and kissed her gently.

We slept together because we felt so tired but satisfied.

-----------------------------------
Rurupok niyong dalawa, labo pa!
Mana talaga kayo sa author. 😅
Teka, guguluhin ko pa kayong dalawa. Hahaha ✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889K 26.8K 56
IV š’”š’ š’‡š’‚š’“, š’Žš’š š’‡š’‚š’—š’š’“š’Šš’•š’† š’„š’‰š’‚š’“š’‚š’„š’•š’†š’“š’” THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and rep...
546K 16.7K 40
I š’‘š’‚š’š’ˆš’Šš’• š’Šš’•š’ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa G!P Written: May 2020
164K 6.7K 47
XIII š’‰š’Šš’š’…š’Š š’Šš’•š’ š’Žš’‚š’”š’‚š’Œš’Šš’•, š’”š’‚š’Œš’•š’š’š’ˆ š’ˆš’†š’• š’ˆš’†š’• š’‚š’˜š’˜ š’š’‚š’š’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect...
634K 17.8K 35
III š’•š’Šš’š’…š’†š’“ š’Œš’‚ š’‘š’‚, š’ƒš’†š’‰ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa (g!p) Star...