The Cosmo Wolf: (Avengers x M...

By PhoenixGarden

Y/N L/N, codename: The Cosmo Wolf, a 17 year old boy who was stolen, experimented on, and mind controlled by... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Recruitment
Chapter 2: Helicarrier
Chapter 3: Greetings
Chapter 4: Point Break
Chapter 5: Prisoner
Chapter 6: Keep This Bird Flying
Chapter 7: New York, My Darling
Chapter 8: The Chitauri
Chapter 9: The Battle Of New York
Chapter 10: The Beginning Of An Era
Chapter 11: Age Of Ultron
Chapter 12: Mind Manipulation
Chapter 13: Avengers Tower
Chapter 14: Birthday Night
Chapter 15: Ultron
Chapter 16: Wakanada?
Chapter 17: Big CGI Fight Coming Up!
Chapter 18: The Dream
Chapter 19: Return To Battle
Chapter 20: The Vision
Chapter 21: Sokovia
Chapter 22: Battle Of The Brave
Chapter 23: The Fall
Update
Chapter 24: Crossbones
Chapter 25: Detonation
Chapter 26: Secretary Ross
Chapter 27: The Winter Soldier
Chapter 28: Getting Out Of Dodge
Chapter 29: Containment Breach
Chapter 30: Wanda's Rescue
Chapter 31: Team Brawl
Chapter 32: Airport Battle
Chapter 33: Escape To Siberia
Chapter 34: Zemo
Chapter 35: The Wolf's Bite
Chapter 36: Enemies Unseen
Chapter 37: Tyrant
Chapter 38: Regrouping
Q&A
Chapter 39: Warehouse Wary
Chapter 40: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 41: Predator Becomes Prey
Chapter 42: Our Final Dance
Chapter 43: Sakaar
Chapter 44: Korg
Chapter 45: Cometh The Battle
Chapter 46: The Great Escape
Chapter 47: The Revengers
Chapter 48: Evening Flight
Chapter 49: A Trip To Asgard
Chapter 50: Infinity War
Chapter 51: Return To London
Chapter 52: Doctor Strange
Chapter 53: Hype Man
Chapter 54: Space Travel
Chapter 55: Lost Weapon
Chapter 56: Titan
Chapter 57: Thanos' Arrival
Chapter 58: Thor's Return
Chapter 59: Loss
Chapter 60: Grief
Chapter 61: The Garden
Chapter 62: 5 Years Later
Chapter 63: Hello Old Friend
Chapter 64: Rally The Team
Chapter 65: Lebowski
Chapter 66: Two Test Runs
Chapter 67: 2012
Chapter 68: 2014 and 2010
Chapter 69: Loss And Revival
Chapter 70: You've Come To Die
Chapter 71: Avengers...
Chapter 72: Broken
Chapter 73: Sacrifice
Chapter 74: Give Him Back
Chapter 75: Manipulation And Despair
Chapter 76: False World
Chapter 77: Peaceful Life
Chapter 78: Get Out
Chapter 79: Wake Up
Chapter 80: Westview
Chapter 81: Agatha
Chapter 82: Memento
Chapter 83: Remember
Chapter 84: Wrong Memories
Chapter 86: Cerulean Sorcerer
Chapter 87: Slay Them
Chapter 88: Our Reality

Chapter 85: Me, Myself and I

2.3K 73 8
By PhoenixGarden

"Mom!" Billy and Tommy screamed as their mother ran out into the street. Agatha held magic string around each of their throats, keeping them stood in the middle of the road as she floated above them.

"I know what you are." Agatha gave a firm tug on the string, pulling the boys back slightly as they tried to grab at their throats. Wanda's eyes widened and she began forming energy in her palms.

"It's okay, baby. It's okay." She tried to calm them.

"Neither you or him know how dangerous you are." Agatha said in meaning to her and (Y/N). It could be argued that (Y/N) knew that, but not on the level that Agatha was implying. "Myths that were thought to never really exist. Beings with the capability of spontaneous creation and destruction. Yet here you are, using it to make breakfast for dinner."

"Let go of my children." Wanda said in a warning tone.

"Oh, yes, your children. And that fake little (Y/N). This entire life that you've trapped yourself in." Agatha looked at her sternly. "This is Chaos Magic, Wanda. And that makes you the Scarlet Witch."

Wanda paused as she heard the name said again. What the hell was she talking about.

"Get off of me!" Tommy's voice brought her back to the task at hand. "Let go of my brother!"

Agatha landed on the ground behind the boys, still keeping a grip on her strings.

"My powers work out here, or did you forget?" Wanda tilted her head in aggression.

"No, dear. I'm counting on it." Agatha replied. Both the boys made an attempt to run forward and escape, but were pulled back and to the ground by the string around them. Wanda panicked at the sight of her kids hitting the ground. She threw a blast of energy to knock Agatha further down the road, then looked over at her kids.

"Go to your room!" She kept her hands up in preparation to fight the other witch.

"No way, we're staying with you." Tommy argued.

"Yeah, mom. We can help." Billy added. Agatha rose back to her feet in a very haunting manner, literally floating up.

"Listen to your mother, boys." She rushed them along, not wanting any distractions between her and Wanda. The two looked at their mom and waited to see what she'd say.

"Now!" She shouted, finally getting the message through as Tommy grabbed his brother and disappeared into the house. With the kids gone, Wanda threw another blast of energy at Agatha. It hit her in the chest but only knocked her back slightly as she held her hands near her chest.

As she stood back, Wanda could see her power was being held in Agatha's palm, slowly being absorbed.

"I take power from the undeserving. It's kinda my thing." Agatha shrugged, closing her palm. Wanda's eyes traveled to her left hand. She raised it up to look at it properly, seeing it darken as if a part of her life force had been drained. What had she just done?

Wanda was too distracted to dodge the following blast of purple, sending her rolling across the road as Agatha smirked at her. The older witch began a slow stride towards the younger one who was still getting up.

"You're clearly in over your little red head." Agatha taunted. Who would've thought it'd be this easy to overpower the Scarlet Witch? "Why don't you surrender your magic to someone who knows that to do with it?" She began floating back up into the air as Wanda finally got back on her feet. "And I'll let you keep this pathetic little corner of the world all to yourself."

It was almost amusing to the single spectator. How oblivious Agatha was behaving. She didn't even see the car being hurled towards her until it smashed her straight through the nearby house. The front window was shattered as the red vehicle sat on its roof.

Wanda began storming over to the damaged building, aiming to find Agatha as she was missing from her sight. All she could see were her boots, but as she crouched down, she noticed that the witch who wore them was gone.

Where was she? How did she even get away that easily? As Wanda swam through her thoughts, she could see a flicker in the reflection of the glass. A figure that descended in a ball of blue energy.

She turned around in confusion, withholding a gasp as she saw who the figure was. It was... (Y/N). Not the one she created... the real one. The left arm that had been cut off by Thanos (then rejuvenated temporarily) was replaced by a metal one. The right arm that had been burnt and damaged by the snap was replaced by metal, too.

Pieces of metal were in place around his cheeks and neck, giving him a very futuristic look as his eyes were their ice blue colour. He slowly approached her with an expression she couldn't read.

"(Y/N)?" Her body turned onto auto pilot, beginning to walk towards him. But... how? She stopped in front of him as he stood in place, looking down into her eyes. "Is it really you?" His hand floated out towards her neck, claws extending and sliding along her throat like in her memory.

"Wanda." His voice sounded slightly distorted, but she didn't notice at the time. Her hand was about to reach out to him as his claws moved further around her neck and his hand opened more.

Wanda's eyes widened as she was ripped off the ground and into the air, gasping for air as the cyborg squeezed her throat, slowly adding more and more pressure as she hit at his arm and flailed.

"And I heard you were formidable." He said emotionlessly. His grip began to constrict more and more, making Wanda believe that her throat was just seconds away from being crushed.

A sharp slash echoed out through the streets, and Wanda fell down to the ground with a thud. The metallic arm being torn into two and falling down to the ground. The fake was blasted away and through two houses as the true (Y/N) reeled back the sword he had manifested with his powers.

"Jesus Christ, bro. Can't I just be unique? Why is there three of me?" (Y/N) spun his weapon, firing an arc of energy through the houses to connect with the enemy. Wanda coughed violently as she tried to keep her stomach steady. She slowly looked up at the man, knowing that wasn't something her manifested (Y/N) would say.

"Who are you?" Wanda was steady and didn't call the name out as she had just been choked out by letting her guard down like that. She rose back onto her two feet and stared down the male in front of her.

"Wanda, what the fuck kind of question is that? I'm your great uncle, what do you think?" (Y/N) joked, looking down at her drained hand. He reached out a hand and snatched it before she could reel back. "Okay, how about we don't throw magic at the crazy bitch who just revealed to me I had a sister."

He was not happy about the whole situation with her literally creating children with a wannabe version of himself. The addition of rewatching his family die, along with seeing Wanda hurt like this wasn't helping either. All in all he was very much ready to stab some people.

"Is it... is it actually you?" Wanda whispered as she watched him close his eyes and keep a grip on her darkened hand. Blue veins of energy began to filter down his arm and into hers. Wanda felt a sudden rush of adrenaline as her hand began to brighten back to its normal peach colour. (Y/N) released her and looked back at the houses as he could see the outline of his little cyborg self walking back towards them. His metal arm could apparently regenerate, making their lives a lot harder.

Wanda surveyed her healed hand in confusion. "H-How did you..."

"She took some of your powers, draining your vitality. I gave you some of my power to fill in that empty space." (Y/N) told her, bouncing between each leg as he was about to go duel himself. "And I mean fill the empty space in your power, not the empty space in your sex life which I'm sure gained a massive gap when I was gon-"

Wanda's instincts kicked in and she kicked (Y/N) in the back of his calf for the remark. So it was him... (Y/N) faked a sniffle of pain as he saw the pissed off expression on Wanda's face. But it began to slowly soften into a look of happiness as she was filled with warmth at the sight her soulmate once more.

"Is now really a good time for you to abusing m-" (Y/N) was cut off as he was forced into blocking a wave of energy sent his way. He burst off the ground and planted his foot into his imposter's arms, pushing him back and through the ground.

(Y/N) blinked up onto a house, followed by his corrupt self who teleported after him, snagging him and bursting up into the air to engage in aerial combat.

"Three boyfriends at once. Lucky girl." Agatha floated above the original house, waiting for Wanda to notice her before teleporting further into town where Wanda could still see and follow her.

(Y/N) was very calm and cautious while fighting himself... quite a rare sight. He snapped a hand onto the fake's arm, blinking behind him and wrapping his own arm around his neck.

"What's your issue, man? Why are you fighting us?" (Y/N) asked in genuine confusion. This was literally him. What was the problem here.

"Hayward gave me the mission of executing Wanda Maximoff and (Y/N) (L/N)." The man broke out of (Y/N)'s hold, extending metallic claws on his fingers. "You must die." He swung his blades at (Y/N) who simply phased through the attack with a bright blue glow enveloping his body.

"Okay, buddy. This is all stacking up towards Hayward getting a very slow death." (Y/N) mumbled, slamming his foot into the other man's ribs and knocking him out of the sky. He put a hand over his eyes as if to help him see down at himself... then his senses flared to life.

"Oh, shit!" He spun around as a very pale looking Vision punched his blocking arms, knocking him down onto a nearby building. Why wouldn't they send out a reanimated Vision, too? Why not? Why not make his life even harder...

(Y/N) looked up to the air as Vision flew down at him, followed by cyborg self who burst towards him as well. What brilliant odds. As the two got closer, they were both shot away by two flashes of blue. (Y/N)'s head tilted to look behind him, seeing his hex self land next to him. Oh... okay, these odds were actually brilliant.

"Where've you been?"(Y/N) asked with a deep exhale.

"Traffic." Hex (Y/N) answered, watching the two enemies coming back at them. To say him and Darcy had hit so many red lights and roadblocks, it was a miracle he'd gotten there when he did.

"You take Vision. If you destroy that reactor in his head, it should shut him down." (Y/N) extended his claws and launched back up into the air at his imposter. Hex (Y/N) went after Vision, hitting him with strikes of energy and breaking off into his own little fight.

"Can't we just settle this over a pint?" (Y/N) slashed across his enemy's chest, stabbing into his torso and clawing at his ribs. "Give you 10 bucks to surrender to me now."

"Surrender is not in my nature." The enemy's response was as they punched him away with a small explosion of energy. That power was something that (Y/N) needed to reclaim. But for now he had to focus on actually defeating his opponent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 6K 19
During the second world war, Steve Rogers and the Howling Commandos took down the infamous Hydra. Destroying every remnant of the evil organization...
30.7K 582 19
(Y/N) was taken by Hydra at a young age then tortured for almost 12 years and put under Hydra hypnosis turning her into a deadly assassin, maybe bett...
473K 9.1K 52
A young boy's parents have been killed right in front of his eyes, and all he could feel was rage. Unquenchable rage, untamable anger, it was all he...
145K 3.5K 21
What happens when you mix Maya Stark, the daughter of the billionaire himself, Emily Thompson, the girl who is in love with the Hulk, and Liv Foster...