Wrestling imagines and one sh...

By -pumpkinqueen-

Just a few one shots that popped into my head so I decided to write them. All chapters will be written using... More

Pete Dunne - Soulmates
Pete Dunne - cuddles
Pete Dune - Training
Pete Dunne - More Than Friends
Pete Dunne - Hangovers Aren't So Bad
Pete Dunne - Past
Pete Dunne - Match Made In Heaven
Trent Seven - Tagging
Tyler Bate - Hair Dye
Tyler Bate - Protected By British Strong Style
Tyler Bate - Baby Sitting
Tyler Bate - Surprise
Kenny Omega - All Elite
Kenny Omega - Cutie
Kenny Omega - Protection
Kenny Omega - Kid
Kenny Omega - Boyfriend
Kenny Omega - Mystery Tag Partner
Kenny Omega - Match Makers
Kenny Omega + Reader + Adam Page
Adam Page - Injuries Come With The Job
Adam Page - Soulmates
Adam Cole - Bay Bay
Adam Cole - Hurting
Adam Cole - Undisputed Girl
Adam Cole - Baby???
Adam Cole - My Girl
Adam Cole - Soulmates
Adam Cole - Fainting
Aleister Black - Headspace
Damian Priest - Thunder Buddies
Damian Priest - Comps Lead To Dates
Damian Priest - Save Me
Damian Priest - The Pack
Damian Priest - Cuddles Make Everything Better
Darby Allin - Soulmates
Darby Allin - Auntie and Uncle
Darby Allin - Lock Down + Hair Dye
Chris Brookes - That's Not How You Treat A Lady
Chris Brookes - Best Friends Or ...
Chris Brookes - Don't Touch My Girl
Chris Brookes - Stuffie
Chris Brookes - Jon's Sister
Chris Brookes - An Intresting Challenge
Shayna Baszler - Making The Save

Darby Allin - Training

2.2K 25 2
By -pumpkinqueen-

Summary – when at a training school Darby is running a seminar. During which Y/n Mark Haskins younger sister and Darby's girlfriend joins in. When a guy dangerously throws Y/n Darby snaps.

Your PoV.

I woke up with Darby's arm around my waist. He was being the big spoon as I was the little spoon. His chin was resting on the top of my head. I saw a few inches shorter than him anyway but when I slept I tended to sleep lower down on the bed and almost curl up into a ball as Darby wrapped his arm over my waist and pulled me into his chest. I let my eyes flutter open as I stretched a little trying my best not to wake Darby up. I pulled the sleeves of my pyjama shirt back down over my hands. Darby has actually bought me these pyjamas last week when he did a couple of shows in the uk. He thought I would like them. Since I hadn't gone with him due to having a few matches of my own. Two with my brother and one on my own. Today I was attending a wrestling seminar Darby was running. I wasn't attending to help him. But to learn. Yeah sure Darby has always told me if I wanted to train with him to just tell him. But I loved learning from group environments. Even just watching him work and teach he got so into everything he did it was just inspiring.

I felt Darby press a few kisses to my neck as he woke up. They made me smile and relax even more into his touch. Its mornings like these that I relished in an lived. I've always been the odd one out the social outcast the one that never fit in. My brother and mother being the two to ever really accept me. But then Mark introduced me to Darby and he instantly understood and accepted me. Turns out he actually loved me for me. Just the same as I loved him for who he was. I wouldn't change him for the world even if him and my brother combined actually gives me a heart attack. Especially with the mad bullshit they plan. Darby rolled me so I was facing him before he pulled me so I was laying on top of him which made me giggle before I hid my head in his chest.

Darby – hey don't hide. I love your little giggle. And your smile. They make my mornings so much better.
Y/n– good morning to you too.
Darby – mhh morning baby girl. You ready for today.
Y/n– yep I'm really looking forward to it.
Darby – shall we go get some breakfast then.
Y/n– but I'm happy and warm here.
Darby – mhhh well I have a solution to that.

With that Darby sat up in bed with me still clung to him. He swung his legs out of bed and stood up with me in his arms as he walked into the kitchen of our shared apartment. Darby however walked into the living room and set me on the couch. As he wrapped the blanket we had around me. Then he wallows into the kitchen. I wrapped the blanket around me and shuffled in after him.

Darby – what do you want for breakfast
Megan- I'll have my normal fruit and coffee.
Darby – you know what I think I'll join you on that.

After making and eating our breakfast we cleaned up the. Took it in turns showering and getting ready. I got ready in one of my favourites Adidas sports sets then grabbed one of Darby's coffin drop T-shirts and sipped it on over my head. I brushed my hair. I French braided the front part of my hair then slipped the rest of it up into a high messy ponytail. And slipped in my wrestling boots. I couldn't be arsed with faffing around with them as well as my pads when I got to training. See as it was fucking freezing I also grabbed one of Darby's hoodies from his side of the wardrobe. It was over sized in him because it was one of the ones he wore to the ring. But on me I could actually wear it as a dress and be completely covered. I slipped my glasses on and I left the hoodie unzipped as I walked back into the living room where Darby was already waiting.

Darby was dressed in black skinny jeans, a white T-shirt and a pair of combat boots. He was sat on the little window sofa we had in the living room but he was facing me. Like he was waiting for me. As he saw me he stood up and walked over to me pulling me into a hug.

Darby – I do believe that's my hoodie my little ghoul.
Y/n– yup but it's warm so I borrow.
Darby – your so cute but it looks better on you than it does me.
Y/n– that's actually not fucking possible.
Darby – why's that
Y/n– because you wear it to the ring looking like a complete bad ass. Where as I wear it because I'm a cold ass.
Darby – your far to sweet. Are you ready to heading to training.
Y/n– yeah I just need my bag and phone.
Darby – and what about your drink.
Y/n– urmmmm
Darby – you'd forget your head if it wasn't screwed on.
Y/n– but you love me anyway.
Darby – of course I do. I'll love you no matter what.
Y/n– I love you too.

I walked over to him and stood on my tip toes and lent into him. He lent down a bit so I could press a kiss to his lips. But we soon depended the kiss him tugging on my lip ring for permission. Once granted our tongues for or dominance. To make it easier on both our necks Darby moved his hands from my neck to my bum and lifted me up with ease. Holding me tight against him. He used this new leverage to his favour and left a trail of kisses down my throat and neck sucking and nibbling on all the places he wanted to leave a mark. With one last peck on my lips he set me down. We finished gathering our stuff I walked to the mirror in the hallway as I checked and tightened my hair, I tilted my head slightly so I could see his marks. I trailed my finger over then and smiled slightly as Darby came and rested his head on my shoulder.

Darby – sorry baby. Want me to help you cover them.
Y/n– fuck no. I'm not covering them.
Darby – huh
Y/n– I like it when you Mark me up. I like the fact it shows I'm yours. Lads who don't quite get the hint I'm not interested should see them as a warning. If they continue then they can deal with you. I'd never cover them not even on a show day. Plus there hot as fuck and remind me of all the fun we have.

I saw Darby smirk as he turned his head to press a kiss to each of the marks.

Darby – Babe you can't say shit like that when we're about to leave. But I'll make sure to leave more on you then. I like the sound of people knowing your mine.

With that he span me around quickly and captured my lips with his. Pulling us both into another passionate kiss. Again in the battle of who controls the kiss he won. As we pulled away he placed a kiss on my lips and then one on my forehead as he grabbed mine and his bag from the floor.

Y/n– I'll get the drinks. What do you want.
Darby – no need we both have a water and a energy drink in my bag. Plus your spare inhaler is in my bag as well.
Y/n– when in the how in the fuck. Never mind. Thank you baby.
Darby – I'm a man of many talents.
Y/n– that you are.

Me and Darby locked up and headed out to his truck. He put our bags in the trunk as I hopped in the passenger side. Darby plugged in his phone and turned on avenged sevenfold as he drove us to the training venue. Once their we jumped out the car and grabbed our bags as we headed in. Darby went over and spoke to the owner of the gym and he lead us through to the room we were using. 20 minutes later and Mark Davis, mark and Vicky Haskins arrives as well as Kip Sabian. Together we put up the wrestling ring, me and Vicky called running the ropes. So we practiced for 20 minutes before the guys left so that they could make a show they had. They'd just brought the ring down from the lock up we all shared. Soon students started crowding in and we all stretched and warmed up individually before Darby took over and let a horrible group warm up like seriously nearly dying from it. We learned a load of different things new holds, combinations and transitions. We learned moves that we wanted to work on.Then about half an hour before the end Darby set us up on drills in the ring we all stood on the apron as he demonstrated with various different people. Till he got a loud mouth student.

Student – why do I have to learn grappling shit when I'm a high flyer.
Darby – because to get started in this business you learn the basics for everything so that you can take and give moves safely.
Student – but I'm already a professional I know what I'm doing.
Darby – look kid I'm not about to argue with you but if it was me you were against as like a lot of my friends would I'd hope you new a little bit of everything that way you can be prepared for whatever moves we wanted to do or whoever your set to face. Look at my match in defy I was set to face Jeff Cobb but in the end the match had to get scrapped and I went out and versed Mike Santiago. You have to be prepared for anything and everything from worst case scenario to the best case scenario. Now back to where we were before you interrupted me. One by one you'll all stand in the ring and do a basic lock up into a take down keeping control of you opponent with a hold of your choosing.

We got to it the first guy stepped I ring and went against all of us. For my turn I was a little stiffer and harder than I needed to be with the guy who'd given Darby shit. But I'd taken him down with ease. As had most of the other students. He couldn't hold a defence against a grapple. My guess was because he didn't train in it often enough. Darby was helping some of the others who needed more help on the mats just next to the ring. Whilst Darby was busy the guy began shit talking about him. Even his friends had started telling him to shut up. He'd offered to help the guy work on his defence but the dude refused. I could tell he was starting to piss Darby off but their wasn't a lot I could do about it. Nobody knew we were together it was now the mouthy guys turn who'd I finally learned his name his name is Rhys. It was my turn with him but rather than taking me down to the mat he just muscled me up so I was now in the air. Because I'd set up to grapple my arms weren't in the right place to counter him. So I was relying on him being safe with me.

Rhys – hey Darby catch.

With that he threw me ove the ropes. He couldn't even do that right my head and neck caught on the ropes as I fell. From where thee ring was in the mini stage at the back of the room it was like a 12 foot drop to the floor sure it wasn't major but it was gonna fucking hurt. I braced myself for the floor but it never came instead I was greeted by a pair of arms wrapping around me and taking the brunt of the fall as they fell back with me. They made sure my head was tucked into their chest so as not to cause any damage to my neck. I new it was Darby because I could smell his cologne. He moved his hand to mine as a wrapped my hand around his pinkie finger I gave three gentle squeezes. It was a little thing we both did to let each other know during matches if we were actually hurt or not. He sat up with me still in his arms. As he looked up at Rhys.

Darby – what in the fucking hell were you thinking. That wasn't what you were supposed to be working on. Not only that but you endangered another wrestler. What if she'd have turned in air and landed on her neck. What if I hadn't have caught her and she'd have landed on something else.
Darby sat me in the floor as he stood up then he helped me up from the ground.
Rhys – like you weren't going to catch your girlfriend. As soon as I said catch you'd moved to save her. Pathetic.
Darby – what
Rhys – oh come on you can't fool us. You two are dating. Your almost always at the same venue, your always hanging out together and posting on Instagram and commenting one one and others posts. When you guys pulled up earlier you kissed before Walking in hand in hand. Why not just admit it. Ohh come on you little ghoul boy cat go tour tongue. Your not even a man are you, you can't even admit that your dating a woman. How sad and pathetic does one have to be to not even give your girlfriend the credit of staying with a loser like you.

Darby pulled me into his side wrapping his arm around me. I knew he was trying to keep his cool and not snap and murder this guy.

Darby – because our private life's are entirely that private. But yes I am dating Y/nand we have bed. For multiple months. But wether she's my girlfriend or not you do not throw someone out of the ring which is on a fucking stage when there is no one there to assist on the fall and certainly not when she isn't prepared to take that kind of bump. And even if you apparently knew I'd move to catch her. What if I hadn't heard you what if she'd have panic mid air. What if you hadn't picked her to throw. Yeah of course I'm going to move to help catch anyone rather than letting them get hurt because of a prick like you. But what if you hadn't have picked Y/nwho has the experience in the ring to know how to fall and bump from that. What if you'd have picked a complete newbie. Would you be the one paying their medical bills. Would you be the one apologising to them and trying to encourage them to give the sport another chance to compete their dreams. No you wouldn't. Because you are a selfish self centred immature little prick. Who thinks because he's had a few years training and a few low card matches that you instantly know what your doing and that people should cater to you and how you perform in the ring. News flash that attitude will get you absolutely fucking no where in this business. Now collect your shit and leave the gym and don't bother singing up or turning up to anymore seminars run by me because I won't be teaching you.
Rhys – didn't quite hear that.

Darby clenched his jaw and flexed his fits I could feel the anger radiating off him as he tried to keep himself under control. So that he didn't fuck anything up.

Darby – I said fucking leave.
Rhys – y/n why are you even with such a miserable morbid freak. Fuck I'd be embarrassed if I was dating something like that too.

From the side of Darby I'd had enough. He's purposely trying to piss Darby off to get a raise out of him to try and get him in shit with AEW now. But insulting Darby and his loyalty and intelligence is something that I won't stand for. I flew out of Darby's arms and quickly climbed back in the ring after jumping back on to the stage. The other students had now stepped down off the side of the ring as I cornered Rhys. I flew at him striking him once in the gut with and open hand then a swift upper cut to his jaw. I punched him straight in the nose. Which made my knuckles split as blood started dripping from his nose. As I went to walk toward him again I felt Darby wrap his arms wound me again keeping me out of punching and kicking distance but close enough I could scream at Rhys all I wanted.

Y/n– say whatever the fucking hell you want about me. Throw me around like a rag doll see if I care all I'll do is bide my time and get my own back on you in the best way possible. However when you start talking shit about the man I love. I'm not embarrassed by him in the slightest I'll happily tell the world that I'm dating him. What even is there to be embarrassed by tell me because all I see is the man I fell in love with the guy who's put his body, his heart and his soul on the line for this business. The man who's put himself at risk when other performers haven't been in the right position to take or give out moves. But he's put himself at risk so as to keep them safe. The man that is himself and doesn't pose to be a character what you see is an amplified version of the real him. The man that has gone out of his way so many times these last couple of months to make sure that I'm happy he's picked me up after matches and physically had to carry me to the back and the To the car and home because I'm exhausted or injured. He's hugged me for hours as I've cried into his chest whether it was insecurity or missing home he's hugged me until it feels like all the broken prices are stuck back together. To me there is nothing and there will never be any reason that I would be ashamed of him. But what I won't stand for is you purposely doing and saying shit to get a rise out of him to see if he'll react what. Are you that talentless that in order to get your five minutes of fame you need to try and ruin somebody else's career. If your in this business for much longer you'll learn its best to make friends with people that have been doing this longer than yourself learn from their experience but be warned once one of them doesn't like you the others normally follow along pretty quickly because they trust each other and know that they wouldn't do something like that without good reason. I suggest you find a new seminar to attend and learn a few fu king manners whilst your at it. Because whilst I won't let him throw away his opportunity I don't have one yet so I'll happily punch your teeth so far down your throat you'll be able to brush them through your asshole. Now I believe Darby asked you to leave so why don't you do just that.
Rhys – your mental.
Darby – yeah I'm fucking insane but have you met my girl.
Y/n– I'm ten times worse.
Rhys - shes a Haskins so what did you expect.
Y/n– damn right I'm a Haskins and I'll show you that I'm more sick and twisted than my brother ever has been.

The guy paled and rolled himself of the ring and grabbed his bag and ran out the door. Leaving the rest of the students laughing and chanting for me and Darby.

Darby – alright class over. Same time again next week and if he's stupid enough to show up we'll be studying how light tubes break.

Everyone laughed and said thank you before cleaning their mess up and gabbing their bags and leaving. Whilst Darby had dismissed the class I'd moved and sat in one of the top turnbuckles. Just watching And training to calm down. Once everyone had left Darby walked back over to me and stood in between my legs he grabbed my hand and pressed a kiss to my bloodied knuckles. This ring wasn't as "tall" as a standard ring the distance between the ropes was about 3 inches shorter for each gap. So even sat up her I was only just taller than Darby until I lent down and pressed a kiss to his lip. Which he responded to by cupping the back of my neck with one hand and placing a hand on my hip. When we pulled away Darby looked up at me.

Darby – how's your neck. It got caught in the ropes didn't it.
Y/n– yeah I think it'll bruise but it just aches nothing feels bad.
Darby – you sure your okay.
Y/n– I promise. Never been so thankful for having and under cut. But thank you for saving me by the way. I'd have been in a lot more pain if it wasn't for you.
Darby – I'll always be hear to save you from anything. And why's that.
Y/n– because my hair would have caught on the ropes if not and speaking from experience that's as much fun as toothache is.
Darby – thank you for defending me by the way. You didn't have to do that.
Y/n– I didn't have to but I wanted to. He doesn't get to try and push your buttons like that. When he can clearly tell you were trying to be the bigger person and not snap at him. He deserved what he got and more.
Darby – I think you did amazing. How did you spilt your knuckles.
Y/n– When I punched him I moved my hand and clenched it to quickly.
Darby – you have one hell of a right hand on you babe whether it's in the form of an uppercut or jab that's knockout quality.
Y/n– I guess martial arts never actually leaves you. The theory's always there somewhere.
Darby – well I could have told you that. What do you say we announce us on Instagram.
Y/n– I say let's go for it.

Darby offered me his hand and helped me off the turn buckles as we climbed out the ring and sat in the bench where our bags were. We both pulled out our phones and began typing.

@thepumpkinpatchqueen maybe one day I'll actually let him teach me how to do the coffin drop. How the fuck did I get so lucky. Hey @darbyALLIN I love you ghoul boy 😝🖤

I showed it him and he chucked as he pressed a kiss to my temple. He found the photo he was looking for. It was of me holding on to a wall and it looked like I was posing but I had no recollection of the photo being taken.

Y/n– when did you take that.
Darby – the other day when we went for that walk with Mark, Vicky and the kids.
Y/n– well at least I look cute.
Darby – you always look perfect.

@darbyALLIN how is my girl is so much more badass than me. Luckiest looser in the world. Hey @thepumpkinpatchqueen I love you too ghoul girl 😵🖤

We liked each other's post before packing up and heading to the car.

Darby – what do you wanna do when we get in.
Y/n– cuddle and watch movies.
Darby – alright what movies are we watching.
Y/n– Harry Potter.
Darby – a Harry Potter marathon it is then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 238 18
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘œπ‘‘π‘‘π‘’ 'πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘–π‘’' π‘€π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘ π‘¦π‘› π½π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘› π‘€π‘Žπ‘  π‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘› 𝑖𝑛 π΄π‘‘π‘’π‘™π‘Žπ‘–π‘‘π‘’, π‘†π‘œπ‘’π‘‘β„Ž π΄π‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘™π‘–π‘Ž π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘ β„Žπ‘’ 𝑀�...
1K 535 18
An official Dante Martin Fan Fiction! A sequel to my book "Torn In Limbo" Weslyn Garcia (Lilian Garcia's niece) is now Dante Martin's girlfriend. She...
12.6K 251 78
This is where I will post my wrestling one shots and short stories. BE WARNED SOME OF THESE ARE NSFW. If you do not like these kind of stories I WILL...
357K 7.2K 200
Requests are open! Message me or comment if you'd like one. I do any characters so don't be shy to ask. All x reader, so everyone can enjoy them.