The Cosmo Wolf: (Avengers x M...

By PhoenixGarden

Y/N L/N, codename: The Cosmo Wolf, a 17 year old boy who was stolen, experimented on, and mind controlled by... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Recruitment
Chapter 2: Helicarrier
Chapter 3: Greetings
Chapter 4: Point Break
Chapter 5: Prisoner
Chapter 6: Keep This Bird Flying
Chapter 7: New York, My Darling
Chapter 8: The Chitauri
Chapter 9: The Battle Of New York
Chapter 10: The Beginning Of An Era
Chapter 11: Age Of Ultron
Chapter 12: Mind Manipulation
Chapter 13: Avengers Tower
Chapter 14: Birthday Night
Chapter 15: Ultron
Chapter 16: Wakanada?
Chapter 17: Big CGI Fight Coming Up!
Chapter 18: The Dream
Chapter 19: Return To Battle
Chapter 20: The Vision
Chapter 21: Sokovia
Chapter 22: Battle Of The Brave
Chapter 23: The Fall
Update
Chapter 24: Crossbones
Chapter 25: Detonation
Chapter 26: Secretary Ross
Chapter 27: The Winter Soldier
Chapter 28: Getting Out Of Dodge
Chapter 29: Containment Breach
Chapter 30: Wanda's Rescue
Chapter 31: Team Brawl
Chapter 32: Airport Battle
Chapter 33: Escape To Siberia
Chapter 34: Zemo
Chapter 35: The Wolf's Bite
Chapter 36: Enemies Unseen
Chapter 37: Tyrant
Chapter 38: Regrouping
Q&A
Chapter 39: Warehouse Wary
Chapter 40: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 41: Predator Becomes Prey
Chapter 42: Our Final Dance
Chapter 43: Sakaar
Chapter 44: Korg
Chapter 45: Cometh The Battle
Chapter 46: The Great Escape
Chapter 47: The Revengers
Chapter 48: Evening Flight
Chapter 49: A Trip To Asgard
Chapter 50: Infinity War
Chapter 51: Return To London
Chapter 52: Doctor Strange
Chapter 53: Hype Man
Chapter 54: Space Travel
Chapter 55: Lost Weapon
Chapter 56: Titan
Chapter 57: Thanos' Arrival
Chapter 58: Thor's Return
Chapter 59: Loss
Chapter 60: Grief
Chapter 61: The Garden
Chapter 62: 5 Years Later
Chapter 63: Hello Old Friend
Chapter 64: Rally The Team
Chapter 65: Lebowski
Chapter 66: Two Test Runs
Chapter 67: 2012
Chapter 68: 2014 and 2010
Chapter 69: Loss And Revival
Chapter 70: You've Come To Die
Chapter 71: Avengers...
Chapter 72: Broken
Chapter 73: Sacrifice
Chapter 74: Give Him Back
Chapter 75: Manipulation And Despair
Chapter 76: False World
Chapter 77: Peaceful Life
Chapter 78: Get Out
Chapter 79: Wake Up
Chapter 80: Westview
Chapter 81: Agatha
Chapter 82: Memento
Chapter 83: Remember
Chapter 85: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 86: Cerulean Sorcerer
Chapter 87: Slay Them
Chapter 88: Our Reality

Chapter 84: Wrong Memories

2.1K 70 26
By PhoenixGarden

The two were forced into a spectator view of the scene in front of them. A young boy ran down the stairs, through the hall and into the living room to heed a call.

"Dad!" The father turned around at the call of his name. His son dove into his arms in a hug, making him drop his bag below him.

"(Y/N)!" His father laughed, having not seen his son in a while. "Look how big you've gotten." He admired his son's new height.

"Of course you'd say that. You're always away on business trips." (Y/N) argued. He wished he got to see his dad more often.

"Where are your mother and sister?" His father asked. His answer came as the exclamation from the other two.

"Dad!" The oldest child exclaimed, running over and grabbing onto him like her brother had done. Her hair was straight and brown, reaching down to her shoulders. Three years older than the ten year old (Y/N), she was more mature to say the least.

"Malica!" Her father cuddled her, looking up at her mother who entered the room behind her daughter. "Laurie." He nodded to her.

"Jack." She smiled at the father. He chuckled, standing up properly.

"I wish you didn't have to leave so much." (Y/N) pouted. Jack and Laurie locked eyes for a second, then looked back at their son. His father reached into his bag on the floor.

"I brought you all some gifts from my travel." He announced, holding his hand out to (Y/N). The boy put his own hand under it, feeling something metal drop into it. His dad retracted his hand and watched.

(Y/N) looked down at his hand to see a metal wolf pendant. A chain looping through a wolf head with blue crystals for eyes. It was... perfect.

"Thanks, dad!" He exclaimed, jumping up and down in happiness. The two parents smiled at the sight of their son so happy, then switched their attention to their daughter as a jealous look spread across her face.

"What about me?" Malica asked, looking up at her dad. He reached back into the bag, pulling back what looked like a small statue. He dropped it into the girl's hand and allowed her to examine it. A fox statue that seemed to be made of a hard metallic material. The details and defining shape of the item were beautiful.

"It's beautiful." Malica repeated her own thoughts.

"Wolves kill foxes. Therefore, mine is better." (Y/N) said smugly. The family laughed... all except Malica who narrowed her eyes.

The front door suddenly burst open as multiple shouts accompanied it. The parents looked at each other in terror, nodding and splitting up. Laurie took the children and pulled them into the kitchen, leaving Jack to quickly grab his rifle from above the fireplace.

As footsteps echoed throughout the house, some going upstairs and some spreading out inside, Jack walked out into the hallway with his rifle aimed up. Two masked men stood facing each other, assault rifles in each of their hands as they failed to notice him. Without a second thought, Jack raised his weapon and shot two bullets into each of them, sending them limp to the floor. The house went silent...

Three men suddenly stormed out of the door to the laundry room, aiming up at Jack and forcing him to try back away... But it was too late. Bullets punctured through his chest before he even had a chance to get away. He fell forwards and dropped his rifle with a clatter, remaining still on the ground as blood seeped onto the carpet.

The men motioned to keep moving along with a verbal order in Russian.

In the kitchen Laurie was trying to keep her children quiet, fearing for her husband as she heard the bullets in the hall.

"Mom, what's happening?" (Y/N) asked as both him and his sister were forced under a table.

"Please... stay quiet." Laurie whispered as she quickly but quietly moved over to the knives near the sink. She grabbed one of the longest ones, hiding behind the door. As both children sat in terror, footsteps made their way towards the kitchen door... pausing for a moment.

The door swung open, narrowly missing Laurie as a man strode into the room. Laurie stabbed the knife down into his shoulder, eliciting a shout and swear in Russian. The man tried to shake her off of him, but she pushed the knife in further. The agent ducked, allowing another member of his team to raise his gun and open fire. Ten shots and the knife slid out of his friend, hitting the ground as it stayed in the woman's grip and she fell face down.

Four men entered into the kitchen, not seeing anything as they stepped over the woman's body. What caught their attention was the faint sniffling coming from the table. One of them crouched down to see the two children underneath it. Malica leant against the wall, sobbing her eyes out. (Y/N) sat on his knees as tears filled his.

"нашел их." The man said, pointing his gun at them so the others knew where to look. Apparently the gesture sparked a lot more fear into the children than he thought. As he looked back at his team, (Y/N) suddenly twisted his head in one direction, causing the man's neck to violently snap. The man fell down dead as (Y/N) had no clue what he'd just done.

The other men stood in surprise at the scene, calling down the hall for someone of higher rank. Their call was greeted by Vasily Karpov who walked down from the front door, standing with them and seeing one of his men dead on the floor. His eyes traveled up to the boy sat in the fetal position in fear and sadness. He nodded to his men and two of them walked over to the kids.

They dragged the children out from under the table, met by kicking and screaming. They unintentionally made the boy drop the pendant in his hand, standing on it and hearing a firm crunch as something had broken. (Y/N) stared in a mix of depression, aggression, and fright.

The air suddenly got thin... so thin that nobody in the room could breathe. A couple men dropped onto a knee as they began gasping. (Y/N) sat on the floor with his eyes a cold blue as he again failed to realise what he was doing. Malica suddenly fell down to the side, either unconscious or dead, and it was enough for Karpov to finally retrieve a weapon from his belt.

He shot three tranquilliser darts into the boy, gasping as he could breathe again when the boy passed out.

"Возьми мальчика. Он будет отличным зимним солдатом." Karpov told his men as they struggled back to their feet.

"What the hell was that...?" Agatha stared at the now empty kitchen. What just happened? That wasn't a memory she owned, nor was it Wanda's since she wasn't there. Wanda looked down at the spot she had watched the mother fall dead, then the spot the father did in the hall. "Must've had one of his hairs on your clothes."

"That was... (Y/N)'s memory... I've seen glimpses of it before. I never knew that he killed his..." Wanda suddenly felt worse for (Y/N) than she had for herself just a little while ago. She awoke to her parents gone and dead... he had to watch them die in a much worse way.

"Just proving my point, though, honey. Neither of your powers came from those stones. The stones just amplified what was already there." Agatha stuck to her guns. Even so, neither of the two could see or hear the person practically falling apart nearby as they rewatched events that were just distant memories in their eyes.

Another door opened nearby, the same place that the door to the hall would've been. The two women walked out into it, finding themselves inside another Hydra base. Many Hydra agents stood around the room, watching the middle of it to look at the two men that were there. (Y/N) and Bucky.

Bucky threw precise punches with both his metal and flesh arm. Each one was dodged or deflected by (Y/N), who responded by kicking the man in his ribs, forcing him back. He followed up by snagging his claws through the left leg of Bucky, knocking him onto a knee before slamming his heel into the Winter Soldier's skull.

Bucky went down to the ground hard, defeated in the spar in just minutes. Beaten by a 12 year old... who would've thought?

(Y/N) placed one foot on Bucky's back, pushing him into the ground harder as an animalistic roar echoed out of his throat, inches away from Bucky's head. His claws slowly drew closer and closer to Bucky's neck, but before he could do anything drastic, he was called off by one of the Hydra agents watching.

"That is enough for today." A man walked over to the two as he prepared to separate them. In a single swipe his entire arm fell to the ground as (Y/N)'s claws bathed in blood.

A scream echoed out through the room and the other Hydra operatives were instantly alerted to what just happened. (Y/N)'s eyes glowed ice blue as he slashed his claws through the man's throat, throwing blood across the floor and killing the guy.

Bucky stood to his feet and threw a punch with his metal arm, having it caught by (Y/N) who's head slowly tilted in his direction like some kind of horror character. He stepped forward as he stared into Bucky's eyes. A sudden jolt a fear and terror ran through the Winter Soldier. Any normal person? Sure, it could be expected. But the Winter Soldier had no emotions... It was impossible for him to feel fear. So how was it happening?

(Y/N) lightly pushed Bucky away. Although it was light, Bucky dropped down onto his back as his body seemed to go into shock, adrenaline pulsing like his fight or flight response had been activated. And for some reason it had leant towards flight. (Y/N) turned towards one of the operatives stood at a nearby wall, beginning to sprint towards them with his claws gliding behind him in preparation to shred.

"смерть!" The Russian word caused him to suddenly stop and fall down to his knees. The men could give a breath of relief as the boy was subdued, and they moved in to properly contain him.

"Violent little thing, wasn't he?" Agatha blinked after watching such a brutal scene. Even she had to admit that it was a little difficult to just watch. Wanda again was stood in front of her after witnessing the memory.

"To take down the Winter Soldier at such a young age. Truly a boy with potential and talent." Agatha couldn't help but admire the sheer power of the boy.

"He was." Wanda mumbled. Agatha rolled her eyes at the woman, hearing another door opening behind them. The two turned around again, and Agatha was starting to get tired of the whole memories thing.

As the two witches entered the next and hopefully final room. Once they were inside, the details of the room seemed to click in Wanda's mind. It was her apartment from London. Another version of herself was sat on the bed with her legs crossed. A laptop sat in front of her as she scrolled through Netflix.

Wanda suppressed a yawn, mentally refusing to go to sleep right now. She stayed seated on top of the sheets and continued to slide her finger over the mouse.

"Why are you still awake?" Wanda nearly threw the electronic device as (Y/N)'s voice spoke from behind her. She snapped her head around to see (Y/N) sat behind her with an amused expression.

"Don't scare me like that!" Wanda slapped his arm, eliciting an over exaggerated whine from her boyfriend. "How did you even get in here?"

"Wanda, are you forgetting that I can teleport? I know my sparkling personality can distract people, but there's no way it could make you forget that." (Y/N) wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder. The two simply gazed at each other for a few seconds, Wanda containing a giggle at the statement.

"I simply prefer the personality and looks compared to the teleportation." Wanda flirted. She closed her laptop and turned around so her body was facing (Y/N). She placed her arms around his neck and moved forward to sit on his crossed legs.

"Are you trying to get something from me by acting frisky? Or is this just a one time thing where you've decided to be nice to me?" (Y/N) joked, running his claws along her neck in a way that sent tingles down her spine. The pair locked eyes as they kept mere inches from each other, fighting their urges so they could make the moment last longer.

Wanda mewled as the sharp knife like nails slid over her jugular. The gesture should've seemed threatening... Blades sliding across such a weak and defenceless part of the body. But Wanda trusted him.

"You seem a little unconcerned by the fact I'm moving sharp objects over your throat. Don't get all masochistic on me." (Y/N) smirked, a feeling of success filling him as he saw Wanda narrow her eyes.

"(Y/N)." She said in a stern tone, warning him to keep his words in check. He retracted his claws and simply rested his palm on her cheek. The two floated closer, shutting the distance between them as their lips approached.

"Such a teenage couple. Couldn't keep your hands to yourselves, huh?" Agatha had to admit that the duo had a lot between them. "So, what was this? The first time you guys got physical? Or is that coming up? Because I myself don't wanna sit and watch that." She looked at the back of Wanda's head.

Wanda missed those days... She wished she could experience that exact feeling just once more.

"What does it matter. I've seen enough." Agatha huffed and disappeared in a flash of magic. Wanda looked over at the spot where the older woman had been, just staring in confusion. Then the faint shouts of her children rang to her ears again. They were still in trouble...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 133 33
Love is a dagger. It's a weapon to be wielded far away or close up so you can see yourself in it. It's beautiful until it makes you bleed. --------- ...
103K 2.5K 15
[Completed] [Sequal in progress] Y/N Y/L/N was another victim of Hydra, after escaping the base with her younger sister she starts a new life for the...
55.1K 1.4K 61
Never in their life have Maximoff Siblings especially Y/N Maximoff thought her world would come crashing down destroying the sibling's childhood. Bei...
334K 8.1K 96
"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers: Endgame I DO NOT OWN ANY MARVEL CHARACT...