SINNER FOR YOU | jikook

By tastyjeon

Jimin imagined a lot of ways with which he could lose his virginity. A starry night in the backseat of his fi... More

- warning -
1. maybe
2. alone
3. his type
4. just kidding
5. first impression
6. love making
8. deal
9. impatient
10. shy
11. panties
12. their world
13. sinful
14. mangoes
15. burn
16. small world
17. red
18. soaked
19. healing
20. denial & acceptance
- end -

7. safe word

7.8K 549 505
By tastyjeon

Jimin finds it ridiculous, almost humiliating, at how he thought that Jimin didn't already know that. Obviously he's aware of how this is plain, emotionless sex. He's talking to a camboy he just met, after all. He knows he's not in a fanfic and that JK would most probably forget his existence the moment that camera goes off. 

He couldn't help but feel his heart sink at how nonchalantly he said that to him, though. 

Yes, Jimin would normally expect something more soft and lowkey for his first time, but he's seen JK's lives. He knew how he... did things before he decided to get himself involved into this. So to even assume that Jimin is that dumb to expect something else is embarrassing. 

"What you need to know about me is that I can be a bit overwhelming to handle. I like to be rough, and sometimes I get really into it." 

I know, Jimin almost says but keeps it to himself. 

Jimin gulps but doesn't break eye contact not even for a second. 

"Control is very important to me, Jimin. I don't know if you like to be submissive or not, but submitting to me will make it less... troublesome for you", he takes a sip of his wine, keeping the intense eye contact with Jimin. 

Jimin mimics him and takes a sip of his own - quite expensive - red wine, licking his red, plump lips right after. He notices how JK averts his eyes to stare at the movement of his tongue over his lips for a second but quickly looks back up to his eyes, making it seem as if he never looked. 

Jimin tries his hardest to not blush the same deep red colour of his wine and only nods. 

JK goes on like nothing happened, "Obviously enough, I like being on top. Are you a switch, or bottom?" 

"B-Bottom", he stutters shyly. "I could be a switch with the right people, though."

JK smirks, "Perfect."

Jimin takes another sip of his wine, suddenly feeling the need to get drunk in order to handle this. 

"The fact that I might get really into it is why we need a safe word. What word do you want to go for?" 

Jimin spits out the first word that comes in his mind, "Mangoes?" 

"Mangoes?", JK says with a raised eyebrow. 

"I-I like mangoes", Jimin wants to punch himself. 

JK, for the first time in this whole night, chuckles lowly and shakes his head. Jimin blushes and plays with his shirt nervously. It's the first time he's heard him laugh up close and it was caused by him. He wants to explode. 

"How about we just use the traffic lights to make it simple, yeah?" 

Jimin nods. 

"Green means everything is fine, yellow means you're close to your limit, and red means stop. Got it?"

Jimin nods again. 

"Let's move on to the practical things", he shuffles the papers as he searches for something, "During the live your eyes will be covered with a blindfold just for the sake of secrecy, unless you don't mind showing your face. Is that okay?"

Jimin imagines one of his relatives coming across the video with his face in it and shivers visibly. 

"A blindfold is fine."

JK pauses to stare at him for a few seconds, something in his eyes that Jimin cannot distinguish. 

"Moving on to the kinks. On page five you can see the list of all the kinks that I'm into. Please let me know which ones you are comfortable with." 

Jimin finds page five and scans the page with his eyes carefully. 

Degradation. 

Breath play. 

Choking. 

Light Bondage. 

Impact play. 

Role playing. 

Dom/sub dynamics. 

Edging/ orgasm control. 

Rimming.

Fisting. 

Jimin's throat goes dry immediately as he scans the page with wide eyes. He suddenly feels dirty, he feels as if he's violating the law, as if his parents are spying on him from a corner and judging him for where he's gotten to. This it way too much. 

He furrows his eyebrows at the last one in the list and almost gags at the mere thought of it. 

"Yes?", JK questions after he sees Jimin's expression and being clearly amused at his silence. 

Jimin takes a deep breath, "U-Um... what's impact play exactly?", he almost whispers, ashamed that someone might hear them, even though no one else is around. 

"It's a form of BDSM and it's when a person, usually the bottom, is struck with an object or the hand of the top", he says with a straight face as he examines Jimin's face to see a reaction, to understand if he'll be into it or hate it and selfishly wishing he would tick that one. 

Jimin raises his eyebrows in surprise, intrigued.

Going over the list again, he goes to say something but stops himself. With a blushed face, he looks at JK in confusion, eyes widened, "F-Fisting?" 

JK smirks and only shrugs slightly. "Well what do you think it is, angel?" 

Jimin blushes even more at the nickname. 

"Okay, that's a no then", he mumbles under his breath and puts a very big X after the word 'fisting'. JK chuckles slightly. 

Jimin remembers the livestreams he watched of JK degrading other people and thinks of how much that turned him on. He ticks the box next to 'degradation' without a second thought and moves on to tick the other ones he's into. 

"Role playing? Really?", Jimin says in a bit of a judgemental tone. 

JK raises an eyebrow and leans closer to Jimin with his elbows on the table, his eyes drilling holes on Jimin's own, now wide, eyes. "Are you kink shaming me, Jimin?" 

Jimin panics, "N-No! I'm not- it's... uh... I'm just kidding", he laughs awkwardly at how close JK was. 

JK only smirks, staring at Jimin's plump lips that are only a few inches away, swollen from constantly being bitten out of nervousness. He backs off and leans back in his chair as he watches Jimin go through the list again. 

After a lot of thought and sweat, Jimin is done deciding. 

"May I see?", JK says with a hand out, asking for Jimin to let him check. 

Jimin nervously hands the contact over. As JK goes over the ticked boxes, Jimin sits patiently in his chair, his lip in between his teeth and his hands nervously playing with Hoseok's necklaces. 

"Looks like we have the same kinks", he raises his eyebrows playfully and Jimin gulps, "Except for fisting", he says with the corner of his lips slightly raised. 

"Yeah, it ain't happening", Jimin scratches the back of his neck and laughs nervously. 

JK hums, "Too bad", he squints his eyes, "You shamed me for role playing and you still ticked it?", JK scoffs. 

Jimin stutters, "I-I'm open to anything", he wants to fucking crawl in a black hole and cease to exist. 

"But not fisting?" 

"Not fisting." 

"You sure?"

"Hundred percent."

JK chuckles and shakes his head in defeat. Jimin smiles.

"Let's move on to the conditions, then", JK speaks up after a few seconds of looking at the contract. 

Jimin nods. 

"During the live, you will have to follow every instruction that I give you in order to avoid any mistakes. Understood?"

Jimin nods quickly. 

"I also can't refer to you with your name since your identity will be hidden. What would you want to be referred as?"

Jimin thinks for a moment, struggling to find a name that suits him. He could come up with a random name or maybe shorten his name to JM, similar to JK. 

"JM is fine but.. I would rather you use some nicknames instead during... you know", he shrugs and shrinks himself by hugging himself. 

"And what nicknames do you like?", Jimin doesn't look up from the table but he can hear the smirk in JK's voice. 

"Anything. Be creative."

JK scoffs and only replies with an 'okay'. 

"As I've already said, I will go hard. So, please, use the safe words for both your pleasure and mine."

"How hard are we talking about?", Jimin looks up with worry in his eyes. 

"Really hard." 

Jimin gulps.  He almost shivers at how seriously JK said that, almost like he's warning him. His eyes are cat-like, boring through Jimin with such eminence that has him shivering. 

"Well, I just want you to know that I.. I might need a bit more time to get used to it since I'm a - I'm a virgin and I-"

He gets cut off by JK's suddenly loud voice and furrowed eyebrows, "You're a virgin?"  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 11.1K 41
"No amount of leather can hide how badly you want to fuck me." Park Jimin has been struggling financially ever since the passing of his parents. Payi...
40.2K 1.8K 15
Park Jimin is a 19 year old with a huge dream: to become a dancer at Seoul's Greatest Hits Dance Studio. With his mom and aunts tying him down with o...
493K 30.8K 34
Park Jimin, member of the boy group BTS, one night receives a text from an unknown person. The start of his bittersweet nightmare. aidajikook©2017
105K 4.9K 16
All three boys Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook, are virgins. Most people would consider them odd for being 18-year-old virgins, but the boys claim to h...