The Cosmo Wolf: (Avengers x M...

By PhoenixGarden

Y/N L/N, codename: The Cosmo Wolf, a 17 year old boy who was stolen, experimented on, and mind controlled by... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Recruitment
Chapter 2: Helicarrier
Chapter 3: Greetings
Chapter 4: Point Break
Chapter 5: Prisoner
Chapter 6: Keep This Bird Flying
Chapter 7: New York, My Darling
Chapter 8: The Chitauri
Chapter 9: The Battle Of New York
Chapter 10: The Beginning Of An Era
Chapter 11: Age Of Ultron
Chapter 12: Mind Manipulation
Chapter 13: Avengers Tower
Chapter 14: Birthday Night
Chapter 15: Ultron
Chapter 16: Wakanada?
Chapter 17: Big CGI Fight Coming Up!
Chapter 18: The Dream
Chapter 19: Return To Battle
Chapter 20: The Vision
Chapter 21: Sokovia
Chapter 22: Battle Of The Brave
Chapter 23: The Fall
Update
Chapter 24: Crossbones
Chapter 25: Detonation
Chapter 26: Secretary Ross
Chapter 27: The Winter Soldier
Chapter 28: Getting Out Of Dodge
Chapter 29: Containment Breach
Chapter 30: Wanda's Rescue
Chapter 31: Team Brawl
Chapter 32: Airport Battle
Chapter 33: Escape To Siberia
Chapter 34: Zemo
Chapter 35: The Wolf's Bite
Chapter 36: Enemies Unseen
Chapter 37: Tyrant
Chapter 38: Regrouping
Q&A
Chapter 39: Warehouse Wary
Chapter 40: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 41: Predator Becomes Prey
Chapter 42: Our Final Dance
Chapter 43: Sakaar
Chapter 44: Korg
Chapter 45: Cometh The Battle
Chapter 46: The Great Escape
Chapter 47: The Revengers
Chapter 48: Evening Flight
Chapter 49: A Trip To Asgard
Chapter 50: Infinity War
Chapter 51: Return To London
Chapter 52: Doctor Strange
Chapter 53: Hype Man
Chapter 54: Space Travel
Chapter 55: Lost Weapon
Chapter 56: Titan
Chapter 57: Thanos' Arrival
Chapter 58: Thor's Return
Chapter 59: Loss
Chapter 60: Grief
Chapter 61: The Garden
Chapter 62: 5 Years Later
Chapter 63: Hello Old Friend
Chapter 64: Rally The Team
Chapter 65: Lebowski
Chapter 66: Two Test Runs
Chapter 67: 2012
Chapter 68: 2014 and 2010
Chapter 69: Loss And Revival
Chapter 70: You've Come To Die
Chapter 71: Avengers...
Chapter 72: Broken
Chapter 73: Sacrifice
Chapter 74: Give Him Back
Chapter 75: Manipulation And Despair
Chapter 76: False World
Chapter 77: Peaceful Life
Chapter 78: Get Out
Chapter 79: Wake Up
Chapter 80: Westview
Chapter 82: Memento
Chapter 83: Remember
Chapter 84: Wrong Memories
Chapter 85: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 86: Cerulean Sorcerer
Chapter 87: Slay Them
Chapter 88: Our Reality

Chapter 81: Agatha

2.2K 75 12
By PhoenixGarden

"So... I used the Infinity Stones to save the universe at the cost of my life?" Hex (Y/N) smacked his lips as he took in the information.

"Well, yes. We thought so at least." Darcy dabbled between looking at the road ahead and the man next to her.

"You thought so?" He said in confusion.

"My friend was investigating another anomaly like this one, and we think the person who created that one was the real version of you." Darcy tried to make sense of what had happened. Speaking of which. Was Jane okay? Was she still in New York?

"The real version of me?" Hex (Y/N)'s eyes darted around the dashboard as he tried to understand why she was meaning.

"Yeah. Me." The two jumped as the tassels to the back of the truck were pulled away. Standing there was... another (Y/N)?

"What the hell?!" Darcy exclaimed, hitting the brakes so she didn't crash. (Y/N) just looked at her and his imposter in confusion.

"I gotta say. I thought this hex would be a lot more maniacal that it is." He said ripping the tassels down and throwing them to the floor so they weren't in his face.

"Who are you? What are you?" Hex (Y/N) looked at him in shock. It was like a mirror. Two confused (Y/N)s with a lot of questions.

"Well, I'm you. The actual one. Your people kidnapped me from New York and made me come help." (Y/N)'s head tilted towards Darcy, who caught on to what had happened. Mission: Get The Real Cosmo Wolf, successful.

"If you're the real (Y/N)... what does that make me?" Hex (Y/N) sighed, looking at his hands for a moment as a few sparks of energy shot through them. If he was just a temporary creation... what happened when the permanent version returned?

"That makes you a lot better than me considering you can put up with children." (Y/N) shrugged. It seemed like his many flaws had been removed from this clone. He couldn't help but be jealous. Why couldn't he be like that?

"I wish I could be like you." (Y/N) whispered as if he was talking to himself. Oh, wait... he was.

Hex (Y/N) locked eyes with him, comforted by the words.

"If you want to know everything that happened, I can show you. Give you the memories I have." (Y/N) offered.

"You can do that?" Darcy asked. (Y/N) nodded, raising his hand and making a gesture to ask for permission. Hex (Y/N) nodded, closing his eyes as (Y/N) placed two of his fingers on the clone's head, a shock of energy leaving him and throwing memories after memories at his other self.

Hex (Y/N) grunted as he absorbed all the information. Loki, Ultron, Tyrant, Thanos. He could see all the memories of (Y/N) and Wanda. They truly did go together like left and right.

"I almost opened the multiverse during the battle against Thanos, but stopped myself. Then you succeeded in doing it by mistake." Hex (Y/N)'s eyes snapped open. (Y/N) still didn't understand how he'd managed to do that. What even were his powers at this point? He started off being able to teleport and open portals... now he could rip apart time and space, turn invisible to people he chose, and he could pluck things from other worlds.

A pulse went through (Y/N)'s body, making him freeze and stop what he was doing. The two looked at him in confusion as he stared off into space with an expression of fear and/or pain.

"What? What is it?" Darcy questioned.

"I can sense something... something very, very bad." (Y/N)'s eyes scanned around him as if it would help figure out what was happening. "Get to Wanda. I'll meet you there." (Y/N) tapped his clone's shoulder, backing up into the rear of the truck and blinking.

"Wanda? Wanda!" Monica burst through the door, calling out to the redhead as she stood in the kitchen. Wanda immediately began walking out of the kitchen and to meet Monica as she ran further into the house.

"How did you get in here?" She asked, a wave of anger rushing over her.

"Listen to me. This whole thing is about (Y/N). Hayward wants his pow-"

"Get out of my house!" Wanda pointed at the door. Monica continued trying to explain to the woman but was hastily grabbed by magic and forced out the door.

"The drones, the missiles, Pietro." Wanda listed the things that they had done to her.

"No, wait, Wanda. Pietro, no, no, no, that wasn't us." Monica was held suspended in the air. All the people around the two seemed to pause.

"All you do is lie!" Wanda threw Monica towards the ground. To her surprise, the woman landed with a small ripple of energy, looking up with a blue colour in her eyes. It reminded her too much of...

"The only lies I've told are the ones you put in my mouth." Monica rose to her feet. There was no point even trying to tell her that her loved one was still alive. Didn't work for her the last time, it wasn't gonna work this time. Plus, (Y/N) sounded like he had a plan.

"Be very careful what you say to me." Wanda warned her. Energy began to form in both her hands. She'd thrown this woman out before, who was to stop her doing it again?

"Do it, then. Take me out." Monica dared. Wanda simply stood and stared at her with magic hold in her palms. Sadly they didn't have either (Y/N) to make a joke about being taken out to dinner. Or luckily.

"See, see? That's where you and Hayward differ. He's gonna burn Westview to the ground just to get what he wants. Don't let him make you the villain."

"Maybe I already am." Wanda slowly lowered her hands and dispersed her magic.

"I'm not afraid of you, Wanda." Monica slowly inched closer. "I lost the person closest to me, too. The rest thing I can think of has already happen to me and I can't change it. I can't undo it. I can't control this pain anymore. And I don't think I want to, because it's my truth."

It surprisingly seemed like Monica was getting through to her somewhat. Then again, maybe not.

"Wanda, you have to-"

"Young lady." Agnes stormed over to Wanda, glaring at Monica. "I think you overstayed your welcome. Poor Wanda's been through enough."

Where the hell did she come from? Why did she come? What was this woman's deal?

"This doesn't concern you. Wanda-" Monica was about to try again before Agnes walked around to the other side of Wanda and began ushering her towards her house.

"Run along, dear." Agnes smiled at her as she walked away with Wanda.

"Wanda, you have to take it down." Monica tried again.

"No." Wanda pointed a finger at her, pausing her leave for a moment. "Don't make me hurt you."

As soon as the two walked down the path, everyone around Monica went back to what they were doing.

"Would you like a cup of tea, hon?" Agnes brought Wanda to her couch, sitting her down.

"Sure. Thank you, Agnes." Wanda answered in a breathless tone. Agnes walked off muttering to herself as she went to make tea. Wanda sighed, slowly looking at the table. Two sandwiches left on it. The tv played kids shows... Where were Billy and Tommy?

Wanda looked around just a little more. A rabbit... a bug on the curtains.

"Where are the twins?" She called out.

"Oh, they're probably just playing in the basement." Agnes answered nonchalantly. A totally normal place for kids to be... wait- no- not like tha-

Wanda got up into her feet, taking a slow and hesitant pace as she walked around the couch and past the caged bunny. She took hold of the basement door and tugged it open. There was ominous silence inside.

"Boys?" She slowly walked down the steps. She walked further into the basement, becoming more and more confused as she saw some sort of tree roots hugging the walls. Wanda walked towards that doorway specifically, even though there were many warning signs that was a bad move.

"Tommy?" She paused as she reached the doorway. "Billy?"

After no responses again, she entered inside the root covered halls, turning the corner to find some sort of large room of witchcraft. Once she was inside it, she could see a glass case of skulls, a ram head on the wall, a faintly glowing and evil looking book. All in all, a very demonic looking place.

"Wanda, Wanda." Agnes walked into the room, holding her rabbit in arms. "You didn't think you were the only magical girl in town, did you?

Agnes slammed the door shut with her magic, catching Wanda off guard. Wanda stared at the closed door before turning back to Agnes.

"The name's Agatha Harkness. Lovely to finally meet you, dear." Agatha smiled at her.

"Sir, the team is ready for launch." Hayward's agent stood behind him.

"It's about time." Hayward turned around and began walking into the tent. More agents stood around inside, along with Ian Boothby who was laid out across a table unconscious.

"We tried to extract the energy from one to be used in weapons. Who would've thought we just needed more of it to get the thing restarted?" Hayward looked at the body of (Y/N). A vibranium arm held strong where is left would've been, while plates of vibranium were scattered all up his right arm and around his face. Although he looked somewhat like a cyborg, it paled in comparison to the white robot next to him.

Hayward nodded to two of his technicians and they flicked a few switches in front of them. The energy from the missile Wanda threw back to them was focused into a box containing the Vision. The energy sparking off Ian was filtered into one that withheld (Y/N). Both their eyes fluttered open. Both were an ice blue colour, unlike their originals.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.5K 21
What happens when you mix Maya Stark, the daughter of the billionaire himself, Emily Thompson, the girl who is in love with the Hulk, and Liv Foster...
101K 3.2K 98
*COMPLETE* Alice stark fights along with the avengers during the battle of New York against Loki, Thor's younger brother. Durning the battle Alice p...
168K 4.8K 21
What happens when you give a fourteen year old boy wolf like abilities in New York City, a city well know for their superheroes? A very controversia...
334K 8.1K 96
"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers: Endgame I DO NOT OWN ANY MARVEL CHARACT...