One By Millions

By Archer__Phoenix

So where do we go after we die? There are a lot of theories on that matter Most people all over the world ass... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
notice

chapter 51

550 39 0
By Archer__Phoenix

Stain. Who is he? A vigilante? A villain? Someone who is misunderstood? To most he was a villain. The hero killer. The name says it all. He kills heroes . Of course he would be seen as a villain. To some a vigilante. There are some out there that agree with his ideology. There are fake heroes out there. Those who do the job for the money and fame. They could care less about the people they signed up to save. The world would be a better place without them. To Shino he was misunderstood. No one understood him. Maybe she didnt either but she could see the bigger picture. Stain is a big fan of All Might. She might even call him a fan boy. He believes that All Might is a true hero. He is. That belief is right. He is a true hero. He cares about the lives of other living beings. He doesn't do it for the money. The fame. The recognition. No. He does it because it is right. Nobel. He did it because be wanted to. He would give his life for another. That is a hero. That is the number one hero. That is the man he looked up to. Every hero had to be like him. If they're not they should be punished. They shall pay with their lives

"Is it wrong for a hero to be in the business for the money? "

Shino stood besides her friends. She was facing the Hero Killer himself. His aura was intimidating. His killing intent was easily felt. She felt it. It burned into her skin. Her bones. Her mind. It didn't effect her. She didn't let it effect her. There was no room to be intimidated. No room for fear.

"Money. Fame. Recognition. They taint the hero business. Those who became heroes for those reasons are scumbags! Cowards"

Shino pulled her hood down. She stared at the man. Into his eyes. She frowned.

"You don't look deeper" She sighed. "Becoming a hero for the money does not make one bad. You ever thought about the fact that the hero wants the money to help the family? To help others? " she asked as she started to approach the man. "What if they seek fame to make people listen. To enlighten them. To bring them towards their cause? " she pulled out a lollipop and slowk unwrapped it. "What if they seek recognition to prove something? To prove that anyone can become a hero if they tried? " she observed the sweet before popping it in her mouth.

"Have you ever thought of that? "

She didn't wait for a response. She was suddenly in front of him. When he made move to attack her he was suddenly held captive in one of Sora's force fields.

"Your ideology is flawed. You should always look deeper" Shino said calmly as she snapped her fingers. The forcefield was then gone and the man glared.

"How dare you! "

Shino only raised an eyebrow as the man charged her. She didn't move. She knew her friends had her back.

"How dare I? " she tilted her head as a fire attack was aimed at the man. He dodged only to be caught in a massive ice glacier. "I'm just stating facts"

"You don't know what you're talking about. You're corrupt. They've tricked you"

"You're the one who has no idea what you're talking about. You refuse to accept what I just revealed because you are afraid " Shino shot him a cold look. "I don't know what set you on this path but what I do know is that your believe does not give you the right to murder. You've taken away those importantant to others. A father. A mother. An uncle. An aunt. A brother. A sister. It matters not what you believe. It matters not why they do what they do. You're acts are not acceptable "

She stood in front of the frozen man. She smiled sadly.

"You know, I understand. There are heroes out there who do it for their selfish reasons. We are humans. They are humans. There will always be a few bad apples. But killing is not the answer. Violence makes everything worse. Maybe not now. Not tomorrow, but someday"

She sighed as she popped the lollipop out of her mouth. In all honesty she wished Stain was a good guy. His motives are based off his belief. He wants heroes. True heroes. Not bad. His way of striving towards it however is very bad. Things could have gone differently. Things could still go differently. She'll put in a good word for him.

There is no such thing as good or evil. Everyone believes that what they are doing is good. No one is ever the bad guy in their mind. Everyone has their goals. Their dreams. Their wishes. Everyone works towards them differently. Those deemed as villains just do it in the wrong way.

There is no black and white. Only grey.

"Athena, come in, this is Arsenal"

"What is it"

"I'm requestion backup at the hospital. A dangerous number of Nomu have gathered here. It's too much for Pinpoint and I to handle"

Shino turned around and motioned for the boys to follow her. Izuku snapped some quirk restrictors on Stain and dragged him after them. Sora used his platforms to carry an unconscious Iida and Native.

"Akio is in trouble" Izuku said. He heard the feed. The hospital. He wondered if it was a planned hit. It was dangerous. The amount of lives that could be lost.

"Sora, there's a police station nearby" Shino said and the boy nodded.

"What about Iida? "

"Bring him to my mother or father" Izuku nodded and disappeared with the boy, leaving Shino alone with Shoto.

"And you're coming with me" Shino started to walk away from the quiet boy and motioned for him to follow. "Follow and keep up. "

With that a web was attached to the nearest building and Shino pushed off the street. Shoto watched for a minute before icing the floor and skating after her. His ice started to fade the further away he got from it, making sure it became no danger to anyone. He had to keep an eye on Shino to keep up. She was fast.

The match with Stain went fairly well. It was almost easy to fight him with the help of Sora and Izuku. Shino didn't need to do anything. She just showed up to talk. Somehow she always knows what to say and how to say it when she's trying to prove a point.

He turned a sharp corner when Shino disappeared from his sight.

He was curious about her. There's more to her than she's letting on. There's something she's not telling. Something she was hiding.

What was it?

He skidded to a halt when Shino landed in front of him and made a dash towards the hospital. He followed closely behind. When they got close to the hospital a Nomu was spotted totaling an ambulance. There were people around. Screaming running.

"Shoto"

He nodded and shot a big wave of ice towards the beast. Since it was not paying any attention to the newly arrivals it was easily captured and held down while Shino attached herself to it and placed her tiny device on its neck. Soon thereafter it went limb, immobilized.

"Arsenal, where are you? "

"Third floor"

"There's a Nomu in there? "

"Yes, one of the smaller ones. There are more out back but Pinpoint is situated there and trying to take out as much as he can. He'll need help. I could also use some assistance. There are people in the building. Lots of people who can't get out on their own"

"We're coming " Izuku and Sora were heard through the earpieces.

"Make that quick. I'm starting to run towards the limit here" Daichi's slightly panicked voice followed. Everyone could hear clear signs of struggle. "There's practically a horde back here "

"Shoto go to Pinpoint. Salamander that's your position as well. Head there immediately "

"On it"

"Psion you're with me and Arsenal in the building"

"Roger"

With that Shoto and Shino went their separate ways.

Shino made a shot straight for the second third. The first floor was somehow clear. And there were no Nomu present in the second floor. She wondered why there were so many Nomu here. Was it planned? Did The Plan to hit the hospital? That's low. Very low. The people at the hospital are the most defenseless.

Shino growled as she flew through a window and straight into the back of a Nomu. Before the creature could properly react her invention was at its neck and it went down. She jumped off it and tugged on her glove as she stood next to Akio.

"This is troublesome"

"We need to make sure no harm comes to anyone present here. Nothing must be damaged"

"We need to get the Nomu out or stop them from getting in"

"That's why I placed Psion in our little team"

Just as that left Shino's lips the hospital was surrounded in a red glow. She threw something at a window to test the barrier and it was sent right back at her.

"Great going"

Sora was giggling like a girl. "Whooo this is some hard work "

"It's why I gave you a booster ya dumbass" Shino sighed as she walked down the halls. She could smell and hear the Nomu around her.

"To think some device could do such a thing. You're a genius"

"I'm just a nerd when it comes to quirks"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 136 29
THIS STORY IS THE OLD VERSION OF 'For Her (MHA x Fem!Reader)' READ IF YOU'D LIKE BUT THE NEWER ONE IS GONNA BE BETTER!!! !!WARNING!! This story talks...
355 1 24
**This story contains heavy spoilers for Persona 3 and The Good Place** - - - - "You, Minako Arisato, are dead" "Oh, neat!" - - - - A lot of people w...
113K 3.8K 25
Izuku Midoriya had always had the short end of the stick, wether it went from tripping in public or he's quark or lack of quark he always got the sho...
1.9K 53 18
She wasn't always like this. No one ever started like this. The memories played on repeat in her mind. The mental and physical pain. Her deaths. She...