The Cosmo Wolf: (Avengers x M...

By PhoenixGarden

Y/N L/N, codename: The Cosmo Wolf, a 17 year old boy who was stolen, experimented on, and mind controlled by... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Recruitment
Chapter 2: Helicarrier
Chapter 3: Greetings
Chapter 4: Point Break
Chapter 5: Prisoner
Chapter 6: Keep This Bird Flying
Chapter 7: New York, My Darling
Chapter 8: The Chitauri
Chapter 9: The Battle Of New York
Chapter 10: The Beginning Of An Era
Chapter 11: Age Of Ultron
Chapter 12: Mind Manipulation
Chapter 13: Avengers Tower
Chapter 14: Birthday Night
Chapter 15: Ultron
Chapter 16: Wakanada?
Chapter 17: Big CGI Fight Coming Up!
Chapter 18: The Dream
Chapter 19: Return To Battle
Chapter 20: The Vision
Chapter 21: Sokovia
Chapter 22: Battle Of The Brave
Chapter 23: The Fall
Update
Chapter 24: Crossbones
Chapter 25: Detonation
Chapter 26: Secretary Ross
Chapter 27: The Winter Soldier
Chapter 28: Getting Out Of Dodge
Chapter 29: Containment Breach
Chapter 30: Wanda's Rescue
Chapter 31: Team Brawl
Chapter 32: Airport Battle
Chapter 33: Escape To Siberia
Chapter 34: Zemo
Chapter 35: The Wolf's Bite
Chapter 36: Enemies Unseen
Chapter 37: Tyrant
Chapter 38: Regrouping
Q&A
Chapter 39: Warehouse Wary
Chapter 40: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 41: Predator Becomes Prey
Chapter 42: Our Final Dance
Chapter 43: Sakaar
Chapter 44: Korg
Chapter 45: Cometh The Battle
Chapter 46: The Great Escape
Chapter 47: The Revengers
Chapter 48: Evening Flight
Chapter 49: A Trip To Asgard
Chapter 50: Infinity War
Chapter 51: Return To London
Chapter 52: Doctor Strange
Chapter 53: Hype Man
Chapter 54: Space Travel
Chapter 55: Lost Weapon
Chapter 56: Titan
Chapter 57: Thanos' Arrival
Chapter 58: Thor's Return
Chapter 59: Loss
Chapter 60: Grief
Chapter 61: The Garden
Chapter 62: 5 Years Later
Chapter 63: Hello Old Friend
Chapter 64: Rally The Team
Chapter 65: Lebowski
Chapter 66: Two Test Runs
Chapter 67: 2012
Chapter 68: 2014 and 2010
Chapter 69: Loss And Revival
Chapter 70: You've Come To Die
Chapter 71: Avengers...
Chapter 72: Broken
Chapter 73: Sacrifice
Chapter 74: Give Him Back
Chapter 75: Manipulation And Despair
Chapter 76: False World
Chapter 77: Peaceful Life
Chapter 79: Wake Up
Chapter 80: Westview
Chapter 81: Agatha
Chapter 82: Memento
Chapter 83: Remember
Chapter 84: Wrong Memories
Chapter 85: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 86: Cerulean Sorcerer
Chapter 87: Slay Them
Chapter 88: Our Reality

Chapter 78: Get Out

2.1K 73 14
By PhoenixGarden

After a long day of football and avoiding Natasha's rage, the team went back indoors. Most of them went to their respective hobbies and some talked to each other. (Y/N) went down to the hangars to check on the new kid.

When he entered into the open room, Ian was still sweeping the floors.

"Hey, man." (Y/N) stepped down the stairs at a slow pace. Ian looked over and waved at him, halting his cleaning duties for the time.

"Hi." He said awkwardly.

"You know... just because Tony said you had to do this doesn't mean you have to do it for hours on end." (Y/N) looked at him with a smirk.

"You wouldn't tell him if I stopped?" Ian looked at him in confusion.

"Nope." (Y/N) laughed, offering his fist out. Ian looked at him with a raised eyebrow, then realised what he was doing. Ian thrust out his hand into a fist bump, feeling a sudden jolt of energy run through him as he came into contact with (Y/N). Suddenly it felt like his senses had been dialled all the way up. Or like they had been dulled before now.

"Where am I?" Ian's head spun around, much to (Y/N)'s confusion. "This place is supposed to have been destroyed." He realised he was in the Avengers compound. Their old home. He dropped the sweeping brush as he tried to understand the situation.

"What are you talking about?" (Y/N) said in a monotone. Ian looked at him in a sudden rush of fear.

"You... you're supposed to be dead. The... the other Maximoff is supposed to be dead. What is this place?" Ian unintentionally struck a nerve after saying such things so calmly. He began to rant on about what was happening around him and what it was supposed to be in reality. His voice stopped when he saw the swirling blue energy around (Y/N)'s hands, accompanied by the ice blue colour in his eyes.

"Who are you?" (Y/N)'s claws slowly reached out at his sides. Ian instinctively began to back up. He tripped over the broom and fell onto his back, crawling away as (Y/N) continued to close the distance with an enraged look in his eyes.

"I'm- I-" Ian stammered before he was swiped across the chest by (Y/N)'s claws. The attack didn't reach his skin but it shredded his coat and shirt. A warning for him to answer the question.

"I was hired by Sword and Hayward! I got sucked into this place." Ian said in a panic, covering his face as (Y/N) paused. What did Hayward want with him? He already told him his last few loved ones were dead. Did he want to come and say it again?

"Get out."

"What did you do?!" Monica shouted at Hayward. Not only had he overridden her controls of the drone, he'd had it secretly stashed with weapons, attempting to fire at Wanda. He was daring to call her the threat? The cameras had gone offline and alarms blared. What the hell ha she just caused?

"Breach! Breach!" An agent yelled from across the room. The entire room was thrown into a panic and began flooding out of the tent. SUVs and armed men held their ground on the grass just outside the barrier of Westview. Hayward and Monica stood in front of them, while Woo and Darcy stood behind them.

The static barrier rippled and pulsed, giving nobody a sense of comfort as the agents kept their guns up. Within a few seconds, Wanda stormed out of her hex, dragging the damaged missile behind her. The weapon sparked as her powers glowed from the metal.

"Is this yours?" She flung the missile over to Hayward's feet. It laid there with the buzzing and fizzing of electric coming from its insides.

"The missile was just a precaution." Hayward told her. "You can hardly blame us, Wanda."

"Oh, I think I can. This will be your only warning. Stay out of my home." She glared at Hayward in spite. "You don't bother me. I want bother you."

"I wish it could be that simple. You've taken an entire town hostage."

"Well, I'm not the one with the guns, Director."

"But you are the one in control." Monica stepped further forward as she was placed off to the side.

"You're still here." A bright crimson ball of energy formed in Wanda's hand as her attention switched to Monica.

"Wanda, I didn't know the drones were armed. But you know that, don't you? A town full of civilians. And you, a telepath, brought a Sword agent into your home." Monica tried to calm the situation and make peace. "You trusted me to deliver your babies. On some level, Wanda, you know I am an ally. I wanna help you."

Darcy made an exaggerated exhale of her breath as she listened. "Yeah, I don't think (Y/N) would be happy to hear about the babies part." She joked under her breath, not expecting to be heard.

"What did you just say?" Wanda's head turned towards Darcy who looked terrified about the fact she'd been heard. Darcy went silent as she stood back behind one of the armed men. Wanda's eyes gave a distinct glow of red as she got no answer.

"What did you say?" She repeated in a much darker voice, reeling her arm back as if she was about to try attack. Hayward held out an arm to tell his men to keep from firing, while Monica realised she was gonna have to do something quick if she didn't want Darcy to get caught up in this.

"Wanda, please. Just listen to me. Don't make yourself the bad-"

"What did you say about (Y/N)?" Wanda looked like she was about to force her way into Monica's mind to find out. Monica bit her lip, closing her eyes with a sigh.

"He's alive." Everyone was silent as Monica's words hung in the air. Hayward was confused on who had told Monica the information.

"Of course he is. He's in there." Wanda said, meaning her hex. To everyone's confusion, a very distant roar could be heard by them all. It was almost silent but it was definitely audible. Wanda's eyes began to narrow further as she expected they were trying desperately to drive home their lies.

"Wanda, I mean the real (Y/N). He's in New York right no-" Monica was cut off as she was thrown through the air and to the ground in one swift motion. Hayward kept his hand up to stop his men from firing, but he was certainly keen to see where this would lead.

"Don't ever mention his name. He is with me and nobody will ever take him from me again." Wanda's hand lit up again, grasping hold of the armed men's minds as she turned and started to walk back to her hex. The men instantly pointed their guns at Hayward, sending him into a frenzy of orders for them to stand down.

Before Wanda went back inside her hex, she made sure they weren't going to be following her again. The entire anomaly burst into a vibrant red from a grey tv static, and she disappeared back through it.

The Sword agents at the New York anomaly flooded out onto the grass as sirens blared. They also had an issue on their hands.

"What's happening?" Jane looked at an agent nearby, but he ignored her and aimed his gun up at the shaking blue field. Jane quickly kept back and behind the men as the shield erupted with a burst of energy, allowing (Y/N) to stomp out of his reality. Ian was being held firmly by the throat as the other man's claws pressed against his neck in a warning not to try escape.

Ian was quickly and violently flung straight into one of the Sword agents, knocking both of them unconscious on impact. With a flare of energy, (Y/N) let out a long roar of sheer frustration at the fact these people were trying to bother him. His head slowly sank downwards and his eyes snapped back to their original E/C shine.

"Stay out of my world." He growled at them. Jane gulped as an idea struck her mind. The chance of a firefight and bloodshed was too high. She ran through the agents, earning shouts of displeasure and dislike for her plan.

"(Y/N), stop." She told him. The two had never met, but they knew of each other.

"Jane Foster. To what do I owe the pleasure of being disrupted from my day?" (Y/N) scowled at her.

"Why are you doing this? How are you doing this? You're supposed to be dead."

"I get revived and this is my warm welcome? Thanks for saving the universe, let us take away your two fathers and your girlfriend. Let's also take you away from the reality you should be in right now."

Jane bit her lip as she was unsure if she was getting anywhere. Negotiating wasn't her major.

"Why aren't you with Wanda right now?" Jane asked softly.

"I am."

"I mean the real Wan-" Jane was cut off as her body rose off the ground. (Y/N)'s powers were wrapped tightly around her throat, suspending her in a mid air choke.

"Don't you dare mention her name. She is with me and nobody will ever take her." He continued to choke the woman, seeing the safety click on the guns of the men around her. After a few more seconds, he dropped Jane, turning on a heel and storming back into his reality.

Jane coughed violently as two agents ran over and checked on her. She wasn't seriously hurt, but it was still a shock to be suddenly force choked.

Both her and Ian were taken back to a medical bay to have tests run on them. The entire camp now had good reason not to enter the anomaly. Unless they had a death wish, of course.

"Hey, what happened to the intern?" Tony strolled into the living room. Wanda and Pietro shrugged at him from the couch, not knowing what he was talking about. (Y/N)'s body slowly came into visibility on the far end of the couch, making the three look over in curiosity.

"(Y/N). You see the intern around?" Tony repeated the question. (Y/N) exhaled out his nose as if preparing himself to give an answer.

"He left. Got a last minute phone call from a friend and had to rush away." His eyes closed as he tried to focus his mind and keep his irises from flickering their colour. Wanda looked at the other two and they nodded, walking out of the room to leave them alone.

"(Y/N)." She placed a hand on his shoulder.

"What..." He asked quietly, a hand unintentionally sliding to cover his eyes.

"I can see into your mind."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 8.9K 30
WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS!! If you haven't seen Age of Ultron, well this contains Spoilers! I'm not human, I'm not an experiment. I'm a mutant, a m...
269K 8.3K 33
Peter Parker was only young when his parents died. When he turned 7 he gets bitten by a spider, but not any normal spider... a radioactive spider. Th...
168K 4.8K 21
What happens when you give a fourteen year old boy wolf like abilities in New York City, a city well know for their superheroes? A very controversia...
133K 3.9K 36
Y/N is a 17-year-old girl who has just escaped Hydra after years of torture to make her the ultimate mutated weapon they call Cheshire. Her powers in...