I Got Bitten After Transmigra...

By arieshima

Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the... More

Introduction/Summary
Chapter 01: Break Up
Chapter 02: The Feeling of Happiness
Chapter 03: Blind Date
Chapter 04: It's a Success
Chapter 05: A Dream World
Chapter 06: Not Selling Off My Son
Chapter 07: Put On an Act
Chapter 08: Got Married
Chapter 09: Midnight
Chapter 10: Back to School
Chapter 11: Must Be Professional
Chapter 12: Dreaming at Night
Chapter 13: Beautiful and Delicious
Chapter 14: Being Friends
Chapter 15: Cool & Sweet
Chapter 16: The Banquet
Chapter 17: Study Hard
Chapter 18: The Substitution
Chapter 19: Any Dissatisfaction with Me
Chapter 20: Fake News
Chapter 21: Many Kinds of Plays
Chapter 22: Move to the Second Floor
Chapter 23: Being Reported
Chapter 24: He is My Alpha
Chapter 25: Being Scripted
Chapter 26: And This is Not Being Scripted?
Chapter 27: Study Hard
Chapter 28: Visitors
Chapter 29: Return to the Gu Family Manor
Chapter 30: I'm a Beta
Chapter 32: Bearing Children
Chapter 33: Learn to Swim
Chapter 34: Forced Kiss
Chapter 35: Gender Differentiation
Chapter 36: A Contracted Marking
Chapter 37: A Meticulous Contract
Chapter 38: Has It Been 10 Minutes Yet?
Chapter 39: Sit on the Desk
Chapter 40: Being Teased
Chapter 41: Island
Chapter 42: Simulating Gland Marking
Chapter 43: Satiety
Chapter 44: Have Some Self-Restraint
Chapter 45: Do You Like It?
Chapter 46: A Docile Trap
Chapter 47: I Am Your Genie
Chapter 48: Change to a Different Way
Chapter 49: The Vacation Ends
Chapter 50: I Disagree
Chapter 51: Hearty Hospitality
Chapter 52: Make Known to Public
Chapter 53: There's No Better Time Like Now
Chapter 54: Newbies in Love
Chapter 55: Amnesia
Chapter 56: Birthday Present
Chapter 57: Take A Bath
Chapter 58: Swimming Pool
Chapter 59: The Belt
Chapter 60: Being Spoiled
Chapter 61: Gland Marking
Chapter 62: Back to School
Chapter 63: The Lu Family's Birthday Celebration
Chapter 64: Falling Into the Water
Chapter 65: Termination of the Agreement
Chapter 66: Starting All Over
Chapter 67: Not the First Time
Chapter 68: Propose
Chapter 69: The Shareholders Meeting
Chapter 70: Completely Marked
Chapter 71: Even If the World Ends
Chapter 72: Extra One
Chapter 73: Extra Two [The other Yue Fei]
Chapter 74: Extra Three
Chapter 75: The Last Extra (It's about Their Children, You've been Warned!)

Chapter 31: "Being" Affectionate

70.8K 2.4K 320
By arieshima

The pure sweetness, which flavor is that, Yue Fei looked confused.

"Does it taste like sugar?"

Gu Wei had never seen beta pseudo estrus before, regardless of alpha or omega, the person can always smell their own pheromone: "Why don't you know the smell of your pheromone? Didn't you smell it yesterday?"

Yue Fei: "I don't know, it seemed that I smelled a lot of very mixed scents yesterday. There is a very strong scent of rosin, and some kind of floral scent... I remember that rosin is the cologne scent you have been wearing. Then is floral fragrance mine? But didn't you say sweet?"

"The cologne I wear?" Noticing the unusual, Gu Wei sat up straight, "You had smelled the pine scent on me before?"

Yue Fei: "Yes, I always wanted to ask you about the cologne brand, it smells good."

Hearing this, Gu Wei frowned. Rosin is his pheromone. In normal circumstances, Yue Fei should not be able to smell it, but not only the boy smelled it, but the boy also mistakenly thought that he was wearing cologne.

"What's wrong?" Yue Fei realized that the man's reaction was not quite right.

Gu Wei sorted out the information he just received and came up with two theories. First, Yue Fei is beta, but he can smell his pheromone like any alpha or omega. Second, Yue Fei is an omega pretending to be a beta, but he thinks his pheromone is cologne.

According to his own knowledge, unless Yue Fei is an omega who thinks he is a beta, he cannot explain the current situation. Or, Yue Fei is a special medical case...

It seemed that they should find time to take Yue Fei to the hospital for a total check up.

"It's okay, I just remembered that our honeymoon might delay your study." Gu Wei stood up, "I will let Tang Yue give you the cologne brand afterwards."

Yue Fei just thought of the cologne scent and mentioned it to the man. Compared with cologne, he actually cared more about honeymoon, ah no, travel will delay learning.

"How about you go by yourself, I stay at school to study discreetly?" Yue Fei suggested.

Gu Wei uttered one word lightly: "No."

Opinions are not unified, and the specific arrangements for the honeymoon have been temporarily shelved.

He Yinyin delayed the worship by one day before calling Yue Fei over to help.

The matter of ancestor worship has always been handled by a dedicated butler, and He Yinyin actually only takes a last look after the butler has prepared everything.

As Gu Wei said earlier, He Yinyin specifically called Yue Fei to come back, because she just wanted to spend some time with him.

Standing beside He Yinyin, Yue Fei took the dishes handed over by the butler, and tasted them one by one.

"This year's fish sauce tastes better than last year." He Yinyin commented.

Butler: "This time we found another supplier and said it has a unique taste."

He Yinyin smiled softly: "Yes."

Yue Fei blinked as he listened and took another bite.

It is said to be an ancestor worship, but in fact, it can be said that it is a family union held by the Gu Family once a year. There are not that many people present during the Chinese New Year. Therefore, there must be no mistake in preparation for the ancestor worship, let alone remembering this family and forgetting the other. Otherwise, they will definitely be the talk among the family gossip throughout the years.

Yue Fei listened to He Yinyin saying which families are at odds with each other, and their seatings must be far away from the other. The children of this and that family are on good terms, and they can sit at the same table...

Although He Yinyin seems to be gentle, in fact, she is quite skilled in doing things. The housekeeper who handles the whole process is now listening to her talking, remembering these scattered but vital points.

"You have to remember these details as well. After the shareholders' meeting at the end of the year, you will be responsible for the ancestor worship next year."

He Yinyin was seated in the wicker chair in the shadow of the tree, and the words that were neither light nor heavy fell on Yue Fei's ear as if a thunder just exploded.

"Me? How can I handle such an important event?" Yue Fei sat down opposite her and poured her a cup of tea. "It's better to have you overlook this."

He Yinyin: "Don't be nervous, I naturally will help you when the time comes, but the Gu Family tradition is like this. You and Gu Wei are legal partners. You deserve all the rights as his partner, and you also have to fulfill your obligations."

Yue Fei felt a bit uneasy at her words and not sure how to answer, so he could only nod his head obediently: "I understand."

"How long until you graduate?" He Yinyin asked.

Yue Fei: "About a year and half."

He Yinyin: "It will go by fast, we can start the wedding preparation now. I have thought that you two were in a hurry to get married, and I was afraid that the wedding might not be as perfect; however, Gu Wei said to wait until after you graduate, so you two will have more time to prepare. It's a once-in-a-lifetime event."

Yue Fei felt he still had a long time for this matter, so he coped with it and replied, "We will listen to your arrangements."

In the original contract, Yue Fei and Gu Wei agreed on the termination time of the contract--Either Party A deems it necessary to terminate or Party B deems it necessary to terminate and Party A agrees.

Of course, Party A is Gu Wei, and Party B is Yue Fei.

For the matter of falling in love in this world, Yue Fei's attitude toward it is quite pessimistic. Compared to finding a partner to form a family, it is more important for him to live well and to enjoy life.

Therefore, Yue Fei did not bargain with Gu Wei regarding the conditions for the termination of this contract.

In his vision, when Gu Wei takes the position of the Gu Family leader, Gu Wei himself will take the initiative to terminate the contract without him mentioning it. After all, in this contract, everything in Yue Fei is paid service.

When it becomes a non-income-generating project, normal people will not choose to continue throwing money into this unbeneficial project.

"My greatest hope is for you two to always be together. My child has a bad temper, and your temperament is too well-behaved. If he bullies you, you must not let yourself be wronged. You can tell me or Gu Weii." He Yinyin held Yue Fei's hand and said.

Yue Fei heard the hidden concern for Gu Wei from her words, so he smiled and said: "We will, Gu Wei is very good to me, don't worry."

He Yinyin: "Okay, you are a good child."

...

In the evening, Yue Fei followed Gu Wei to the main hall. There were already a lot of people in the main hall, who were gathering around to chat together, and the atmosphere was warm.

Yue Fei knew only a few people, and among them was the Second Uncle Gu family who had been to Nanwan Xiang District before.

Seeing Gu Wei coming in, the Second Uncle Gu brought Gu Qi to them.

"Xiao Wei is also here, you got back early this year." Second Uncle Gu smiled and talked with Gu Wei.

"Second Uncle," Gu Wei called him, and replied, "This year Xiao Fei came back to help my mother prepare for ancestor worship, so I returned together."

Second Uncle Gu: "Haha, it turned out to be like this... By the way, have you been busy at the corporate lately?"

"It's okay." Gu Wei's tone was flat.

Second Uncle Gu turned around and glanced at Gu Qi: "Didn't you always say that you want to study hard with your third brother? Why do you become mute when you see him?"

Gu Qi: "Third Brother."

Gu Wei nodded and said hello.

"Your younger cousin has just graduated this year, but he has not yet decided on a suitable career path. I hope he can come to the company to help you. After all, he is family." Second Uncle Gu finally said what he really wanted to say. "He is a quick learner, just put him in any empty spot the company has, and let him learn there by himself."

Hearing this, Gu Wei looked at Gu Qi, Gu Qi and him looked at each other, the youth got a little embarrassed, and looked away.

Gu Wei: "I might still have to ask my dad about this matter. I plan to go on a honeymoon with Xiao Fei next month, and my dad will take over the company's affairs."

Hearing that Gu Wei is willing to let Gu Tiansheng call the shots, there was a hint of relaxation in Second Uncle Gu's eyes: "That's right." With Gu Tiansheng, he could just casually ask the man, but it was not necessarily the case with Gu Wei. Of course he was more willing to ask Gu Tiansheng for this favor.

Yue Fei quietly acted as a background, waiting for this father and son to leave before leaning in Gu Wei's ear: "Do you want to tell so many people? About the honeymoon."

Gu Wei: "What's wrong, being shy?"

Shy my ass, Yue Fei's tone was lamented: "...My final exam."

Too many people know about it, meaning he would have to go on this honeymoon without a choice...

Gu Wei: "Don't worry, we will enjoy the trip for the first half of the month, I will give you tutoring lessons for the second half."

After thinking about the feasibility for a while, Yue Fei compromised unscrupulously: "...I guess."

Without waiting for Gu Wei to tease him, Yue Fei added in his condition: "You must be patient when you give me tutoring lessons. You can't expect an undergraduate student like myself to have the knowledge of a prestigious doctorate degree like yourself."

Gu Wei raised his eyebrows: "Okay."

"You can't say things like 'anyone can get it at a glance'." Yue Fei pushed his luck.

Gu Wei responded with a good temper: "Okay."

Yue Fei pushed his luck further: "Slow down on your explanation when we go over the questions." Otherwise, it would be too fast for him to digest the information.

"..." Gu Wei raised his hand to touch the boy's head, and ruffled his soft hair like a small animal. "How about I take the final exam for you."

Yue Fei does have his own principle: "It's not necessary. The exam emphasizes integrity."

"Heh." Gu Wei chuckled lightly.

The two were whispering to each other on the side, and Gu Weii immediately saw them as soon as he came in, and walked over.

"What are you talking about?"

Yue Fei: "First Brother, Gu Wei is saying that he will help me take the final exam. I rejected his suggestion. This is a matter of one's own principle."

As soon as these words came out, the big hand that was originally placed on Yue Fei's head slipped off, and he squeezed Yue Fei's cheek. He couldn't laugh or cry: "You can still complain?"

Upon seeing this, Gu Weii couldn't help laughing: "Xiao Fei, I support you, what you did is right."

"First Brother, help me." Yue Fei pushed Gu Wei, wanting the man to let go of him, but Gu Wei did not let go.

Gu Weii's support for Yue Fei was only verbal: "Mom called for me me, I'll go over to take a look, you have to stick to it, this is a matter of principle."

Seeing Gu Weii leaving without looking back, Yue Fei said dejectedly: "In the morning, Mom told me that if you bully me, I can tell first brother to help. Now it seems that he is still on your side, and I am just a helpless cabbage that has no friends."

Seeing him getting more and more energetic, Gu Wei helplessly let go; he saw Yue Fei's face reddened, obviously he didn't exert much strength.

He curled his fingers and stroked the other's cheek a few times. Seeing that the red mark became redder, Gu Wei looked at Yue Fei with his eyes cast down. Seeing that the boy seemed to be entangled with the unsuccessful complaint, he knew that the boy did not get hurt at all, he put down his hands and said, "You can tell me."

Yue Fei looked up: "Huh?"

"Whoever bullies you, you can tell me."

Gu Wei's voice was not loud, but Yue Fei could hear his seriousness.

Suddenly, the topic that was originally just a joke became heavier, Yue Fei lowered his eyes again, and whispered: "You are the one who bullied me the most."

Gu Wei didn't hear what he said, and lowered his head: "Huh?"

When they are in public, the two will pretend to be intimate, so they are standing closer than usual. At this moment, when Gu Wei lowered his head, looking at it from a distance, his figure was overlapping with Yue Fei, as if being affectionate.

When the Gu Family people saw it, they looked away silently.

Yue Fei thought his words had been heard by Gu Wei. With a guilty conscience, he suddenly raised his head and tried to add a sentence to make things better. However, he did not notice the distance between them, and his thin lips glided over the opponent's chin... Yue Fei took a breath. He immediately took a step back and distanced himself from Gu Wei.

Gu Wei did not move, still standing with one hand in his pocket, as if nothing happened just now.

"I...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." Yue Fei's face was full of confusion and embarrassment, as if he had taken advantage of Gu Wei.

Gu Wei said very generously: "It's okay."

Seeing his calm appearance, Yue Fei also calmed down, and moved closer to Gu Wei again, but his heartbeat couldn't slow down for a while.

He didn't know if it was his illusion, Yue Fei could smell that familiar wilderness rosin wrapping him inside.

He obviously didn't see Gu Wei spraying cologne today.

Soon, more and more people found Gu Wei, and they came over to say hello one by one. The two stopped chatting, and Yue Fei also cooperated with putting on a business smile, and acted as a background dedicatedly.

...

On Monday, it was cloudy and it started raining in the early hours of the morning.

Gu Tiansheng is the current person in charge of the Gu Family, so he took the Gu Family descendants to go up the mountain to reach the Gu family's ancestral hall deep in the forest, offering incense to worship the ancestors.

This address was chosen by their ancestors a hundred years ago, and no one would dare to change in future generations. Therefore, it continued year after year, and going up the mountain became a fixed process.

After the worship, the group turned around and headed back to hang around the main house.

Yue Fei followed Gu Wei. Because of the rain, he walked a little bit slowly. Gu Wei had long legs and would soon leave Yue Fei behind if he didn't pay attention to his own speed.

After falling behind for the second time, Yue Fei did not rush to catch up. The shoes he wore today were a bit slippery, so he could only walk slowly.

Anyway, with so many people, the Gu Manor's location is also conspicuous, so he won't get lost. Gu Wei must also be anxious to go back to help prepare the dinner, so it's normal for the man to not notice that he has fallen behind.

Thinking this in his heart, Yue Fei walked forward alone holding the black umbrella, with his head down, walking very carefully step by step.

Suddenly, a pair of black leather shoes got dirty by rain appeared in his sight, Yue Fei stopped, and at the same time, a familiar slender hand stretched out in front of him with palm facing up.

"Take my hand, don't fall behind anymore."

It's Gu Wei.

Yue Fei was a little surprised, and blinked slowly, then put his hand in the other's hand after all, he would not fall behind if they were to hold hands.

"Careful on the road, don't get lost."

The rain was freezing cold, but the palm of the hand was warm.

Not far behind, Gu Weii watched the two people each holding an umbrella, the holding hands got wet by the rain falling down the edge of the umbrella, but no one thought of letting go. He could not help but heave out a sigh to Lin Qi who followed behind: "It's so good to be young and in love."

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 677 27
Due to an accident, Chu Ling, an Omega, was forcibly marked by a strange Alpha named Han Gu. The government stipulates that the marked Alpha and Omeg...
213K 4.6K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrates into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original plot, she schemes over the f...
307K 11.5K 75
IGBATIAPB Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the book. His alpha boyfriend marks an omeg...
191K 10.9K 15
When his uncle is overthrown as the pack leader, Lan Yibo is sold to an auction house. He expects to be held captive until he presents, and then to...