Underlands Madness Unlocked [...

By girl8890

After Alice recovers Hatter's family, she leaves them and returns to Overland. Everyone, including Alice, bel... More

Disclaimer
New Adventure
Bad Thoughts
Dead Hydrageas
Curious Meeting
Permission
Poof. Poof. Poof.
Something I Want Back
Sacrifices
Glass Ground
Needle Forest
White Smile
Bloody Bitch
Naughty
Ericiza
Just Do it Once
All for Alice
Forgetting
What Took You so Long?
Beyond Repair
Broken Doll
Last Option
Emptiness
First Forgiven
Utter Bliss
McTwist
Cheshire Cat
Mirana/Chess
It's All Alice
Oh.
Complete
Mallow Marsh
Playlist
Book 2

What Kind of Game?

285 8 0
By girl8890

Before you read this chapter, I want to explain a few things first. Unlike the last chapter that had a flashback in it, this time it's different. Anytime you read a full paragraph in italics, it's the beginning of a new persons perspective. For any of the further chapters in Alice's POV, it will be like this. I'll always add in a few hints of who it is and have "Emiliza" say who it is to try to make it less confusing.

I will also be including scenes from the movies and books from the authors Lewis Carroll, Teresa Valenzuela, and Tim Burton. Even though Alice in Wonderland is public domain and anyone can create a story from it, I won't be stealing any of the authors/writer's ideas. I won't be putting in the full scenes or exact same scenes in any parts of this book. Now without a further a due... Enjoy :)

。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

"Want to play a game, Alice?"

Emiliza asks me like it's her best idea yet. But what would she know about games. The best kind of games are the ones Hatter and I would always play. Most of the time they were riddles and races, but a real game none the less. What I would give to hear him ask me one last riddle. What I would give to run one more race.

What I would give to be with him one last time.

"It's not like any of those games. They honestly sound pretty boring." I drop out of my thoughts and look directly at Emiliza. It's really starting to bother me that I can't think at least one thought without her knowing it. She blows out air like it was stuck on her lips, "How do you think I feel?"

I roll my eyes as a reply to her comment. She knows I don't care how she feels. She knows I don't care for any of this. But she still continues on about this game, "Come on, Alice. I promise it will be fun." She smiles at me like we're good friends. Like she's trying to persuade me into something actually worth the word "fun."

I decide there's nothing better to do but comply. And it does make me curious about what type of fun she's been promising. "What kind of game?" I ask.

"Oh, the best kind! The all the thoughts my friends have ever thought about me, kind." So we're getting to this point now. The point she promised to show me.

But I don't want to know my friends thoughts. If there so deep in their minds to the point they consider them secrets, then I don't want to know. It such an invasion on privacy that I tell her as such, "I don't want to play that game. I don't want to play any game with you."

She thinks about it for a moment, "To bad."

She invaded my personal space even quicker then usual. Like she's been dreaming about this moment for whole life. Dreaming about breaking my mind with the thoughts of others. "First things, first. I need you to pick: McTwist, the good old white rabbit or Chessur, the Cheshirey old cat?"

She starts to giggle in anticipation. But I sternly tell her, "No! I'm not playing this game!"

I hope that makes her leave me alone. But my hope falls flat. "Alright, McTwist it is." She grabs onto my head so fast, I barely have time to react.

Time.

Time...

Time, OH GOD IM LATE!

I run though the radishy radish's and topple through the bushy bushes. Each step I take is any extra second I'm late. "I'm late! I'm late!" I yell at myself for my tardiness. The Red Queen will not be pleased, no she will not. I see the gates to my home and mentally sigh in relief. I don't have time to physically sigh. I'm to late for that.

I push through the gate and into my home. The second I step over the threshold I yell, "Mary Ann!" Where is that house maid? "Mary Ann!" You would think with her long legs she would be able to get everywhere faster. I repeatedly call out her name and check my watch each time. ANOTHER SECOND HAS GONE BY! Where is this house maid?

It's then that I hear it. "Oh, Mr. Rabbit! Oh, Mr. Rabbit!"

It's Mary Ann! I run outside and nearly run past her. "Mary Ann, where on earth have you been?"

Been?

Been...

I shake away the memory that isn't actually my memory. Though I was there, it just wasn't in my perspective. "I don't understand. I was already there, why would you show me this?"

"We're almost there Alice. Do you want to see more?"

I feel myself get hot with anger. "No, I don't want to see anymore! Don't you understand these are my friends private thoughts? Don't you understand these are the thoughts they didn't want anyone to know?"

Emiliza think about it for a second, "Don't care." And she grabs my head again.

Head.

Head...

I have a giant head in my house! A GIANT MONSTER! She reaches for my carrot garden and grabs a carrot. No. No. No, those are my carrots! I grab onto it to stop her, but instead of stopping she lifts me up to her face. "No, m-monster! These are my carrots!"

"But I must eat something," she seems like she's about to eat me and I brace for my life. She instead bites the carrot I was holding onto. I fall to the ground and the monster begins to shrink. I rub my head to hopefully rub away the pain. The now shrunken monster walks up to me and says, "I'm terribly sorry, Mr. Rabbit."

"I-it's fine dear, it's fine."

I go to grab my pocket watch to check the time. "Oh, but Mr. Rabbit-" She never got to finish what she was going to tell me. I check my watch a realize I'm WAY to late! And I yell this too. I run out the door and hear the shrunken monster yell after me, but I'm to occupied to stop. When I get into the tree lines I look back and stop in my tracks. Stop to see my entire house has collapsed in on itself. That monster has ruined my house! And with my house, she ruined my time!

I watch her from afar and she seems like she's trying to catch up to me. I get so mad I feel my sharp nails cut into my palms. This girl has ticked off my last nerve. I push my feet into the ground to make sure to leave tracks. Maybe she'll follow me to the Red Queens castle. How dare she ruin a rabbits time? She'll definitely tick off the Queen enough to give her favorite command. Hopefully the Queen will cut off her head.

Head.

Head...

I gasp when I come back to the present. McTwist wanted my... head cut off. For ruining his time? For ruining his house? He's the one that brought me here! He's the one that pecked my curiosity in the first place to come here.

"Yes, Alice. He wanted you to follow him. He wanted the Red Queen to hate you and with that cut off your head!"

I realize then the point of showing me this. Emiliza wants me to hate the people I care for. She wants me to go bonkers and believe I have nobody. Well I'm not falling for it. I straighten my back the best I could in the state I'm in. "So what?" I say. "It was a long time ago and McTwist has forgiven me since then."

"It doesn't matter what that rabbit forgives! What about you? He wanted your head cut off! Come on beautiful Alice, you. Think about it."

"I don't want to think about. Yes, it hurts a little to see what he wanted, but that was also a long time ago."

Emiliza looked frustrated with my notion. She probably wasn't thinking I would be so forgiving to the people I care about. I was a child then after all. And the Queen never cut off my head, so what is there to bother me?

She breaths through her nose and breaths out through her mouth. She cracked her knuckles, finger by finger, and then her neck an unnatural way. I felt my neck stiffen after watching it. Though I have seen Chessur and Tarrant move their heads in unnatural ways, I've never heard it CRACK before. "Alright, you. It seems this will be harder then I thought." She proceeds to grab onto my head like first this time, "But let's try... done, done, done the cat."

Done, done, done.

Done, done, done...

"Done, done, done!" I sing through the trees. What a lovely darkness the Tulgey Wood is gracing me with today. "Done, done, done!"

I wonder what creature I will find today. What people, or animals, I will be able to bother. It's been awhile since I scared the life out of that dormouse. Maybe I'll pay him a visit...

"Hello? Is someone there?"

What's that?

"Please, help me! I'm incredibly lost," something cries out. I disappear through the branches, only to reappear on one of my favorite branches in front of the screaming thing.

Or was it that branch? Whatever, no time to wonder. "Hello, love. Where are you off to?"

"W-well I was off too... Oh, my. Your a cat," this thing says like it's the most wonderful thing in the world.

"Yes, thing. I'm a Cheshire cat, name is Chessur, and what might you... be?" I emphasize the 'be' because I'm a curious cat. Comes with the body and all.

She giggles a little. Maybe she's mad? "I'm Alice and I'm incredibly lost."

"Never met an Alice before." I spin my body around to float on my back, then I spin my head back around to ask, "But you might find him in-" I point to my left,"That direction."

"Who?"

"The white rabbit."

"You've seen the rabbit?"

"What rabbit?" She goes on to mumble on about being lost and how she wants to find this rabbit, or doesn't, I'm not really sure. She maybe talking about McTwist or the March Hare that has tea with Tarrant and that delicious looking dormouse.

It's then I realize I am very hungry. The mouse would never let me close to him. I've never tried an Alice before. I wonder what she might taste like. I whirl myself off the branch and through the Alice's head. Just the smell of her sounds incredibly!

She coughs a few times then asks again, "Which way should I go?"

I land back in another branch and explain to her each way she could go and who she would find there. I make sure to influence her into going to the Hatter. If she goes there, she'll find McTwist eventually running along to go to the Red Queen's castle. This Alice would be to new to keep around. To new but maybe incredibly tasty.

When she gets there, I'll make the Queen hate her. The Queen is very ill tempered. So ill tempered, she'll surly off this Alice's head.

I wonder what her eyes will taste like. Will they be crunchy like a bugs head? Will they be smooth like a mouses? What about her skin? It looks so creamy, maybe it will taste like milk. After the Queen drops her head in the moat, I'll grab it for myself. Her teeth will have to be taken out. Never liked the taste of teeth. I could always cut them down with my claws to make tooth picks.

But what about her hair? That could make interesting floss. Floss to take of the bit of her stuck in my teeth. All to eat, all over again. Then I can use her blood to wash it all down. I wonder what she'll smell like being cooked. Will she smell like burnt bird? Or will she smell like a fresh mouse? I could feast on her head for days. That sounds... perfect.

I rub my hands together while inviable. All while I'm thinking about my next feast, I'm talking to the strange Alice. I show her the path with my pews to go to Tarrant's party. I walk until I start hearing, "A very, very unbirthday! A very, very unbirthday!" On repeat.

This Alice will be delicious.

Delicious.

Delicious...

I throw up the last thing I ate all over the white and black floor. I am beyond disturbed and disgusted. The Red Queens beheading I can deal with, but to eat me?

Chessur wanted to eat me! Does he still want to? Does he still wonder what it would be like to taste me? A new thing in wonderland? A new Alice in Wonderland.

Emiliza laughs. A victory laugh it maybe. She swipes her hand and the vomit whirls away. Whirls away like Chessur does.

He wanted to eat me.

He thought about everything. Every part, every intrusion. Every taste... even my smell. I don't know how I can ever look at Chessur the same after this. "Finally! We're getting somewhere," Emiliza cheers.

I'm not listening though. I'm to focused on the floor in front of me. The floor that once had my vomit I made by thinking about me being eaten. Being eaten by one of my closest, and dearest friends. I feel tears start to form in my eyes, but I suck them down.

Not yet, Alice.

Don't give her the satisfaction.

"Alright, beautiful Alice, you," She claps her hands together then moves closer to me. "Who's next?" I repeatedly shake my head. I don't want to see anymore, that was enough. "What about, Mallymkun or Mirana?"

How about neither.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 2K 46
Niccola is a demi-queen undercover in enemy territory. Her little sister went missing seven moons ago, but one lead remains: a picture of a woman's f...
888 39 26
The champion has returned to Underland and is here to stay. The Black Witch who took her is trying everyday to repair the damage she's caused. That's...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

242K 9.6K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
55.1K 326 40
When you live in small, typical town like Portland, Oregon, you don't expect much. Arielle Martinez had her best friends, an annoying sister, and a s...