My 7 Hybrid Hearts [hiatus]

By Patronus_Lumos

Cho y/n always been taken advantage of because her kindness. She could never turn someone down who needed hel... More

Home Alone
Company and Warmth
Messes
Chaos Shows The Wanted
Affection
You're What?!
Personal Crisis!
Eviction
Rainy Days
Borrowed Shower
Adoption
Girls Night
Babysitting
House Hunting
Good Day
'Tis The Season For Their Heat!
Mine And Theirs
Feelings?
Understanding
A/n's Announcement
Confession And Answers
Marking Their Territory
900 Readers!!!
Name Calling
Thank you!!!!
The Hit In The Dark
The Light At The End of The Tunnel
Death At Her Bedside
Recover
New Hybrid?
A/n
German Shepard
Happy Valentine's Day!
Date Chapters Order
Vacation
Jimin's Date
Date With Namjoon!
A Date With Jungkook
My art of BTS hybrids
Jin Takes You Out On A Date!
Taehyung's Turn!
Yoongi Goes on a Date!
Ranking!!
A lot is happening😱😅
Waiter!
Holding Back
Announcement!!!

Hoseok Has A Date

1.9K 71 18
By Patronus_Lumos

"Y/n! Wear pants for today!" I give my tiger hybrid a confused look, but he just smiles and walks away. I shake my head with a little smile before going to go get dressed.

We say goodbye to the boys and Hoseok takes my hand and leads me to a wooden building. As we get closer, I can hear horses coming from the building. I look at Hoseok before dragging him with me to see the horses. Hoseok lets go of my hand to go talk to the manager. I stay behind and pet the horses.

I see the waiter again and use the horse to hide myself. "I swear he is everywhere," I mumble before Hoseok comes back. "You ready y/n," Hoseok asks with a smile. I eye him, "ready for what?"

"OMO!! I'M RIDING A HORSE!" I hear Hoseok laughing behind me as I go through the water. Hoseok eventually catches up to me and we enjoy the horse ride on the beach. His tiger tail comes and wraps around my wrist and I smile.

After riding the horses, we decided to walk around on the beach. While we are walking, I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn but see no one. I shrugged and kept walking. I feel a tap on my shoulder again, so I turn but again no one is there. I turn back around and furrow my eyebrows. I hear Hoseok stifle a laugh and I immediately know it was him. This time I look slightly at my shoulder. I see his tail and I swiftly grab it. Hoseok gasps before bursting out laughing from me tickling him with his own tail.

After a bit, Hoseok leads me to a small side spot.

I smile and kiss Hoseok, who gladly kisses me back.

Sorry! This is really short...............I'm so sorry!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 75.1K 66
Pak Y/n wonders this world alone. She lost her family from a very young age and just her sisters a few years later. Humans were becoming extinct and...
199K 5.5K 50
You didn't ask for seven hybrids. You didn't ask for any of this. Somehow, you adopted three cats and they turned out to be hybrids. You adopted anot...
5.2K 264 34
"There's a new neighbor! A weird one with seven pets." In a world where Hybrids are considered pets for humans Felix tries to keep his hybrid family...
6.5K 313 33
Yoojin had heard about the unnatural, powerful beasts known as hybrids but she never imagined the stories were real. She never thought that something...