Damage Control

By mrbobvin

"You seem to have forgotten who I am," he whispered, caging me in with his arms once again. His stubbled face... More

Authors Note
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Epilogue
Acknowledgments

Chapter 53

53.2K 1.3K 504
By mrbobvin

"Good morning, beautiful," Nathaniel's husky voice murmured as soon as my eyes fluttered open, sleep still evident in his voice.

The thick dark curtains hanging in front of the wide glass sliding door blocked out all traces of the morning sun, only allowing a sliver of light to shine through.

"Morning," I mumbled, shifting slightly to get more comfortable only to be welcomed by an intense amount of excruciating pain shooting throughout my core, a clear reminder of what happened last night. My entire body felt like it had gotten ran over by a truck numerous times, and I sucked in a deep breath and bit my lip to muffle the scream that threatened to escape my throat.

"I hurt you," Nathaniel muttered, gripping my chin and forcing me to look up into his sapphire eyes. His hair was wild and matted, tempting me to run my fingers through it.

"I'm fine," I assured him, grabbing his wrist and leaning forward to kiss his plump lips, but he leaned back, avoiding my touch.

"I got too carried away last night; I should've stopped after--"

"Don't do this, Nathaniel," I whispered lowly, trying my hardest not to get angry. "Last night was one of the best nights of my life, so please don't ruin that memory by uttering this unwanted apology because I have no regrets about what happened, and you shouldn't either."

Nathaniel's jaw tensed, but he nodded anyway, tucking his hands under his head to stare up at the ceiling in silence.

I moved my hand to wrap my arm around his waist, but in the process, my fingers happened to brush against something hard.

"Nathaniel?" I whispered, snapping my head up to look at him. "Why are you still hard?"

He shrugged nonchalantly, not even glancing down at my shocked face as if it was nothing. "It's been up all night."

"All night?" I shrieked in horror, trying to imagine the excruciating pain he's been in while I was sleeping peacefully. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Because I enjoy watching you sleep," he murmured, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "And I took a couple of cold showers."

Heat crept up to my cheeks as I leaned up and trailed my nose along his sharp jawline, my hand sliding down to wrap around him.

"Well, I'm up now, so let me help you."

Nathaniel winced and gripped my wrist before I could pump his swollen member that seemed bigger than it was last night.

"Easy love, he's sensitive."

"He?" My eyebrows shot up in amusement.

"Would you rather him be a her?"

"I think you have enough hers in your life," I mumbled, brushing my fingers against the tip of his leaking cock.

He twitched slightly underneath me and sucked in a deep breath.

"Don't move," I instructed, sliding down under the sheets between his legs. My hand slowly slid up his swollen length, stroking him gently to ease the discomfort that had built up overnight.

Nathaniel groaned lowly and raised his hips, thrusting into my hand to set the pace as pre-cum leaked out of his tip, spilling down, creating natural lubricant for me to work with.

I stayed there for a few minutes, taking my time massaging his hard balls, releasing the tight tension in them while keeping my other hand wrapped around his enlarged length, pumping him slowly and gently until it no longer pained him.

My core throbbed violently with excitement the moment I took his member into my hot mouth, loving the sound I produced from his lips. I swirled my tongue along the head of his cock, licking up the pre-cum that spilled out.

"Shit," Nathaniel hissed, his arms at his side itching to take control of my head.

I bobbed my head up and down his length, allowing it hit the back of my throat each time, tears springing to my eyes. His fingers eventually found their way to my hair, gripping it tightly and shoving my head down against his length, knocking the breath out of my body. I slid his cock out of my mouth, gasping for air before taking him back in, forcing a low groan from his lips. I continued twisting my hand, pumping him into my mouth while focusing my other hand on his balls, bringing him closer to release.

The second I felt his body tense up, getting ready to explode, I shot up to straddle his waist and sank down onto his cock just in time to catch his hot semen inside of me.

Thank God I'm on the pill.

"Christ, Anastazi," Nathaniel growled, throwing his head back as I leaned forward and lifted myself with my legs to sink back down on him again, feeling his warmth still shooting inside my core until it spilled out of me. Nathaniel's hips never stopped moving as he spread my cheeks apart to thrust into me roughly as if he couldn't get enough of being inside of me. I tightened around him, grinding down, meeting his wet thrusts until I couldn't last any longer, and I cried out as I unraveled on top of him.

"That should do it," I panted heavily, slowly sliding off of his lap to lie next to him.

"You didn't have to do that," Nathaniel murmured, climbing on top of my body, caging me in with his arms.

"Who said I did it for you?" I asked softly, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him in for a kiss.

He groaned against my lips but pulled back and slid out of the bed before he got hard again. "Shower with me."

"I don't think I can stand."

A small smile appeared on his face as if he was proud of a job well done, and he walked back towards me, scooping me up in his arms to take me into the bathroom. I leaned against Nathaniel's body the entire time in the shower as he washed all the stickiness out of my hair and body before taking care of himself.

"Watch your step," he mumbled after wrapping a fluffy towel around me, gripping my elbow as I stepped out of the shower.

A low gasp escaped my lips as soon as I saw my reflection in the mirror, and I had to take a step closer to see if what I was seeing was real. Purplish bruises were littered all over my body, from my neck all the way down to my thighs. Nathaniel stood behind me, watching my reflection with regret evident in his beautiful eyes.

"Don't."

His face hardened. "Anastazi--"

"I'm fine, Nathaniel," I spoke firmly, slowly turning around to face him, trying hard not to wince from the agonizing sensation pulsating through my core.

He tilted his head to the side and took a step forward, reaching behind me to grip the counter, caging me in with his arms. "I'll be careful next time," he murmured, peppering kisses on my neck, cheek, forehead, and lips.

"So what are we doing today?"

"I can think of a few things," he joked, leaning closer to kiss me again, but I laughed and placed my hands on his chest, keeping him at a distance.

"Fuck no; she needs a break."

"Mmm, how does breakfast in bed sound then?"

"Perfect."

We were supposed to spend the rest of the day in bed watching movies together, but I ended up falling asleep multiple times while Nathaniel stayed up deep in thought as always, cradling me in his arms. By the time I woke back up, it was nearing 12 AM, and Nathaniel was already sleeping soundly beside me.

My stomach growled with hunger as I slipped out of bed and made my way into the kitchen, and I suddenly realized I hadn't eaten since breakfast.

As I walked up to the fridge, trying to figure out what I was going to eat, I noticed a sticky note stuck on one of the doors with Nathaniel's elegant handwriting.

Dinner is in the fridge, love; I know you'll be hungry when you wake up.

- Nathaniel

My heart squeezed as I read the tiny piece of paper, and I couldn't help the small smile that stretched across my face when I opened the fridge and found a plate of Chicken Alfredo Pasta waiting for me, a meal I will never get tired of eating.

I quickly heated it up and wasted no time devouring the delicious meal before heading back into the bedroom to brush my teeth. Nathaniel was still knocked out by the time I finished up and slid back in bed, wrapping my arm and leg around his warm body.

"Took you long enough," he mumbled as soon as I rested my head on his bare chest.

I gasped in surprise, shooting up to look him in the eyes. "Did I wake you?"

He shook his head and began trailing his fingers up and down my thigh, sending a shiver of pleasure shooting down my spine. "I've been up."

"Do you ever sleep?" I whispered, brushing my fingers against the dark bags hanging under his eyes.

His face hardened. "Rarely."

"Why?"

He shrugged and turned his head away from me, not wanting to talk anymore, and I could see the old detached Nathaniel slowly starting to come out.

"Nathaniel, you can't keep shutting me out like this."

"I'm not shutting you out."

"Then talk to me."

"Drop it, Anastazi," he growled lowly, his grip on my thigh tightening.

I nodded slowly even though he couldn't see me and unraveled my limbs from his, scooting to the far end of the bed away from him. I knew that if I ignored him long enough, he'd cave and tell me what I wanted to know, whether he wanted to or not. It was a weakness I recently discovered about him, and I was most definitely going to use it to my advantage.

Minutes passed as silence captivated the room, our shallow breathing being the only thing that could be heard, and as soon as my eyes began to flutter shut from the sleep threatening to take over my body, I felt myself being dragged across the bed right into his warm, welcoming arms.

I bit my lip to mask the smile that threatened to appear on my face as he turned me around so that I was facing him with his arms locked around my waist and face inches away from mine.

Nathaniel sighed heavily and pressed our foreheads together with his eyes closed. Even after everything that's happened between us, I was still trying to get used to his intimate side I didn't even know existed in him, and I couldn't help but feel special knowing he's only this way with me and me alone.

"I'm sorry," he finally murmured, cracking his eyes open to look into mine—penetrating my soul. "I promised I wouldn't hold back, not with you."

I silently waited for him to continue, caressing his warm cheek to let him know that I was here for him.

Nathaniel's eyes fluttered shut again as he leaned into my gentle touch, taking a deep breath before saying, "It all started when my mother died."

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 8.5K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
779K 51.1K 99
As he took one last step closer, his muscles made direct contact with every fragment of my body, and I could feel my skin become ten times warmer. "...
5M 110K 65
Hailey Summers. I knew she was gonna be a problem for me the second my eyes fell on her in the school hall way that day. I didn't know anything abou...
14.6M 372K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...