Female Celebrity Imagines

By Mickey5125

Imagines with Y/N with other female celebrities. I will take requests but the reader is a bottom and the cele... More

Danielle Rose Russell : Neglected
Naya Rivera : Oblivious
Dianna Agron : Quarantine Pranks
Danielle Rose Russell : Mama Bear
Madison Beer : First Impressions
Madison Beer : First Impressions p. II
Naya Rivera : Break up?
Gigi Hadid : Surprise
AOC : Thanks
AOC : Thanks p. II
Kendall Jenner : Rude
Naya Rivera : Jealous
Blake Lively : Hiding
Blake Lively : Hiding p. II
Naya Rivera : Stuck With U
Alex Morgan : Need Me
Alex Morgan : Needed Me p.II
Kendall Jenner : Prank
Bella Hadid : Left
Bella Hadid : Left p. II
Sofia Black- D'elia : Tulips
Lili Rienhart : First Christmas
Kourtney Kardashian : Possessive
Kelly Rowland : Too Much
Gal Gadot : DC vs. Marvel
Gal Gadot : DC vs. Marvel p. II
Hope Mikealson : Bet
Hope Mikealson : Bet p. II
Megan Fox : Reason
Valkyrae : Angry Streamer
Naya Rivera : FWB
AOC : Back Off
Ashlyn Harris : Coming Home
Gigi Hadid : Fight for You
Jade Thirlwall : My Baby
Juliana Harkavy : Panic Attack
NEW BOOK!
Danielle Rose Russell : Petty
Heather Morris/Naya Rivera : Tease
Lisa Manoban : Karma
Valkyrae : Break
Kylie Jenner : My Girl
AOC : Not Normal
AOC : Not Normal P. III
Perrie Edwards : Dancer
Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris : Happy Accident
Heather Morris : Fury
Gigi Hadid : Special Anniversary
Blackpink : Fiery Awards
Emilia Clarke : Savior
Rosaline Hale : Marked
Heather Morris and Naya Rivera : Over It
Perrie Edwards : Stuck
Valkyrae : Vanilla
Ashlyn Harris : Struggling
Kylie Jenner : Meant to Be
Jesy Nelson & Jade Thirlwall : Maid
Pokimane : All Comes Back
Megan The Stallion : No doubt
Alycia Debnam-Carey : Apart
Kelley O'Hara : How Far
Jade Thirlwall : Charming
Becky Lynch : Oops?
Twice : Maknae
Twice : Maknae P. II
Halsey : History Class
Elizabeth Olsen : Then, Now, and Forever
Kylie Jenner : Courting
Wanda (Scarlett Witch) : Match Maker Mission
Ali Krieger : My Girl
Kim Jisoo : Make Up Your Mind
Kaylee Bryant : On Me
Julia Roberts : Focus
Yves (Loona) : Show You
Emily Vancamp : This is New
Twice : Our Baby
Twice : Our Baby p. II
Gigi Hadid : No Need to Hide
Jasmine Tookes : Found You
Megan Fox : Rushed
Camila Mendes : One Sided Love, or Not?
Jojo Siwa : Date at Disney
Olivia Rodrigo : Chill
Anna Camp : Interruptions
Kpop Imagines POSTED!
Scarlett Johansson : Locked on You
Yara Shahidi : Lowkey
Little Mix : Kick Your Ass
Zendaya : Stars
Dianna Agron : Pay for it
AOC : Let Me Help You
WTF
Santana Lopez : Let's Play
Gigi Hadid : Worth It
Ariana Grande : Get it Together
Angelina Jolie : Public
Meghan Markle (Rachel Zane) : Woah
Meghan Markle (Rachel Zane) : Woah p. II

AOC : Not Normal P. II

6K 153 60
By Mickey5125

Requested by many 

A/n : Should I change the order of the imagines so that the part two's of imagines are right after each other? Lmk what you think!

y/n POV :

I walk out the airport and see the Blackpink van. Their manager walks over to me taking my suitcase and the security blocks off the paparazzi as I enter the car to see Lisa sitting in the car with a big smile on her face. We share a hug then her manager gets back in the car and starts the drive back to the dorm. 

"I missed you so much!" Lisa says. 

"I missed you too, I also really needed my best friend." I say and she gives me a sad smile. 

We get back to the dorm about 30 minutes later and I haven't looked at my phone once since it was on do not disturb for the whole ride because I know Alex is going to be arriving at my work  soon. Lisa helps me and it's hard to keep quiet since it's about 9:30 pm and we didn't want to wake her neighbors. She opens the door and I am hit with the smell of food. 

"y/n! Come eat!" Jisoo says shouting from the living room. 

Lisa puts my stuff in her room then joins me in the living as I am greeting all the girls with hugs. I grab a bowl of soup and noodles that have dumplings in it! I pick up a dumpling with my chopsticks and hold it up to Lisa. 

"Lisa, what's this?" I ask her in English and everyone busts out laughing as Lisa just glares playfully at me. 

I eat it and we continue laughing and catching up with each other. We are interrupted by Lisa's phone ringing. 

"Uh, y/n/n." She says so I turn my attention to her and see her holding her phone showing Alex is calling her. 

"I'll give her a call right now, you don't have to answer." I say and she pouts declining the call wanting to go off on her. 

I go to Lisa's room to not disturb the other girls. I look at my phone and see many missed calls and text messages from Alex. I ignore all of it and just give her a call. She answers in one ring. 

"y/n! Where are you?! Are you safe?!" She asks before I could even say anything. 

"Alex, I'm fine." I say and she lets out a sigh of relief. 

"Where are you?" She asks now calmed down. 

"I told you we need time apart Alex and I know you are going to be visit me all the time and we can't do that right now." I say. 

"That's not fair y/n! You're not even giving me time to make things right!" She says and starts to raise her voice. 

"No Alex! You don't get to decide what's fair! You want to fix things right away but I haven't even had time to process everything! I need to do work and you need to as well. Just give me time Alex." I say and Lisa walks in quietly sitting on the bed next to me holding my hand to comfort me. 

"I love you." She says with her voice breaking a bit.

I don't have the heart right now to reply to her and I end up hanging up the phone. Lisa wraps her arms around me giving me a hug. 

"It's gonna be okay." She says and I let some tears that I've held back come down. 

"Why did she have to cheat? Why couldn't she just ignore me because that would be an easier than this." Fuck." I say letting out a sob. 

After about five minutes I calm down before returning back to the living room where the girls look concerned. 

"Hey everything okay?" Jennie asks. 

"Yeah, I'm guessing Lisa told you what happened?" I ask and they nod. 

We change the topic after they notice I'm not really in the mood to talk about it right now. We finish talking at about 3 in the morning so we all go to bed. 

Next Morning

I wake up and open my laptop checking all my emails from yesterdays workday. I am sitting at the kitchen table still in my pjs eating some cereal. I hear footsteps so I look up to see Jisoo walking in rubbing her eyes. 

"Hi unnie, what are you doing up?" I ask quietly since it's about 8 in the morning. 

"I just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep." She says and grabs a bowl pouring herself some cereal. "Aren't you jet lagged?" 

"Yeah but I have to get this done." I say referring to my work and she nods.

I click on an email and it's the 'okay' email from 'Celine' and from YG to use Lisa as a model. 

"Yay!" I say quietly cheering and Jisoo looks at me confused. "I got the approval to use Lisa as the model for my collab with Celine." 

"Nice!" She says, "When are you gonna do one with Dior so I can work with you too." 

"Soon unnie, I promise." I say. 

I look at the email again and see Celine also requested me to model with Lisa. I email them back agreeing to do so. I get a call and I see it's Alex and I don't answer because I am in a good mood right now. The phone stops ringing and Alex gives me a text saying, 'I'm coming'. Well that's just great. I hate paparazzi. I just turn my phone face down and continue working. I dove into my work and finished by 12 which was when the rest of the girls woke up. 

"Lisa!" I say and she jumps at my sudden loudness. 

"What?" She asks. 

"We're modeling together!" I say and she cheers giving me a hug. 

"YAY!!" She says making me laugh. "What do you wanna do today?"

"Do you have anything to do today?" I ask. 

"I have to just pick some stuff up from the mall." She says. 

"Oh I can go for some shopping." I say and the other girls agree. 

We all get ready and Lisa wanted to match so we are both wearing long coats with hers being black and mine white with the same pair of matching heels. We walk out the door and head to the van. We arrive at the mall about 10 minutes later and have their security with us. We enter the mall and Lisa and I are holding arms as we enter the first store which is Bureberry. I didn't find something I wanted but I definitely to notice to some clothes and may change my decision later. We walk into Tiffany's and Lisa's and Rosé's attention got taken leaving me alone. As I was looking around I ran into someone and almost fall but they catch me. I look up to see Tiffany Young. 

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" She says. 

"It's okay." I say and stand on my own. 

"Oh my god! You're even prettier in person." She says and then blushes. 

"Thank you, so are you." I say. 

"So um what are you doing in Korea?" She asks. 

"I just needed a break from America." I say. 

"Marriage problems?" She asks making me look at her a bit scared. "You aren't wearing your ring." 

I look down at my left hand to see that I am indeed not wearing it. I remember getting ready earlier I wasn't going to wear it. 

"Right. So what were you looking at?" I ask changing the subject. 

"This." She say pointing at a beautiful necklace. 

"That's beautiful." I say and and sales person comes over. 

"Can we see this please?" Tiffany asks and he nods opening the case holding the necklace for us. 

Tiffany holds the necklace then move behind me putting the necklace around my neck. 

"Uh what are you doing?" I ask as she clips the necklace. 

"It's perfect." She says then turns to the sales person. "I'll take it." She gives him her card and he walks away. 

"What are you doing?" I ask still confused. 

"A pretty necklace for a pretty girl." She says giving me a wink making me laugh a bit. "Just trying to shoot my shot." 

"Well thank you, but I can't accept this." I say and she shakes her head. "Fine then at least let me get you something." 

"Go out with me tonight." She say very straightforward and she sees me hesitant. "Not a date though! You can invite the girls and I am bringing some friends too I just want to uh spend time with you." 

"We'll be there unnie." Jennie says coming out of no where putting her arm around my shoulders. 

"Perfect. I'll text you the details." Tiffany says and gets her card back giving me a wink before exiting the store. 

"Unnie!" I say to Jennie and we all exit the store. 

I am sitting on Jennie's bed since we are similar size playing with my new necklace as Jennie picks out an outfit for me. 

We all get changed and arrive at a club going to the VIP area where I spot Tiffany and Jessi. Tiffany sees use and gets up greeting us. 

"Oh my god this is my favorite song! Dance with me!" She says pulling me to the dance floor as 'My Type' the remix by Saweetie, Jhené Aiko, and City Girls. 

She puts her hands on my hips turning me around so my ass was against her. As we are dancing I realize this is the first time I have felt this free. I haven't had fun like this in a long time and of course it didn't last long. Lisa comes over looking frantic. 

"Alex is at the dorm." She says and shows the camera they have outside the door showing Alex staring at her phone probably trying to call me or Lisa. 

I turn to Tiffany seeing her pouting.

"Don't tell me you have to leave already." She says. 

"I do unfortunately but get my number from Jennie and we'll be in touch." I say and she gives me a kiss on the cheek as Lisa meet the other girls at the van. 

We arrive back at the dorm and see Alex sitting on the floor with her hands in her hair. She looks up seeing us standing up and Lisa opens the door. 

"You guys can talk in my room just don't break anything." Lisa says as we enter her room. 

"What are you doing here Alex?" I ask and she looks at me like I'm crazy. 

"I came to get my wife back." She says. 

"I told you we need space." I say and she rolls her eyes. 

"Space for you to get with someone else right?" She says. 

"What are you talking about?" I say and she points at my necklace. 

"It's practically on everywhere the picture and videos of some chick putting and paying for that necklace. They also have pictures of you not wearing your ring." She says and I see tears gather in her eyes. 

"I wasn't cheating or planning on it." I say. 

"I don't care. Just come back home." She says and holds my hands. 

At this moment I made up my decision of what to do. 

"I'm sorry Alex," I say and remove my hands from her grasp, "I think we should be separated." 

"No no no." She says panicking. 

"I'm sorry Alex but this is my decision. Maybe there is time for us later on in life but right now I can't do this." I say and go to the night stand grabbing the ring putting it in her hand. 

"Keep it please?" She asks and I nod taking it back. "We are meant to be y/n. I'll wait for you forever." 

I give her a kiss on the cheek and she walks out the room and then the dorm. As soon as the door shut I break down crying. Lisa rushes in holding me. 

"Let it out I'll be here." She says and I do. 

I know it hurts now but this is what I needed to do. 

A/n : Lmk if you want a part 3 and a happy ending with AOC or not

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 201 30
When young heretic Michelle arrives at The Salvatore School For The Young And Gifted, she instantly realises that she starts doing something she hasn...
1.4K 39 8
the story of hope mikaelson and adelaide salvatore
88.3K 1.4K 19
Just some random ideas I had and never posted. They are all smut 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️⚠️ just a warning. I was bored so I wrote it, if you don't like don't...
29.3K 1.3K 32
*Does not follow the Legacies plot* ⚠️Hope G!P Hope and Josie seem to not get a long, a change of event might change that... ~Best Rankings~ #1 josie...