•𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚• ||「 𝐽𝐽𝐾...

By Midnightales_

[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage... More

❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎
𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °
「 ɪ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- i
[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽
[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽
[3] ✽ A Ride ✽
[4] ✽ The Prank ✽
[5] ✽ An Advice ✽
[6] ✽ The Alley ✽
[7] ✽ A Chance ✽
[8] ✽ New Job ✽
[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽
[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽
[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽
[12] ✽ His Smile ✽
[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽
[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽
[15] ✽ Reasons ✽
[16] ✽ A Deal ✽
[17] ✽ Atonements ✽
[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽
[19] ✽ Swings ✽
[20] ✽ Bondings ✽
[21] ✽ Familiar Stranger ✽
[22] ✽ The Rumours ✽
[23] ✽ Secrets and More ✽
[24] ✽ Painful Happiness ✽
[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽
[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽
[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽
[29] ✽ Once Again ✽
[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽
[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽
[32] ✽ The News ✽
[33] ✽ Complex Decisions ✽
[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽
[35] ✽ The Offer ✽
[36] ✽ Losing A Friend ✽
[37] ✽ Another Threat ✽
[38] ✽ Save Me ✽
[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽
[40] ✽ Let Go ✽
[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽
[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽
[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽
[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽
[45] ✽ New Problem ✽
[46] ✽ Being A Friend ✽
[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽
[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽
[49] ✽ Quest For New Plan ✽
[50] ✽ Getting A Little Closer ✽
「 ɪ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ 」- ii
[51] ✽ Just One Chance ✽
[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽
[53] ✽ Accidental Or Not? ✽
[54] ✽ Mission Successful ✽
[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽
[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽
[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽
[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽
[59] ✽ What happened? ✽
[60] ✽ The announcement ✽
[61] ✽ Official Orders ✽
[62] ✽ Confronting Him ✽
[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽
[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽
[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽
[65] ✽ Next Step ✽
[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽
[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽
[68] ✽ Beauty Standards ✽
[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽
[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽
[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽
[72] ✽ Last Fight ✽
[73] ✽ Like or Love? ✽
[74] ✽ Confusion ✽
[75] ✽ The Search ✽
[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽
[77] ✽ Found You ✽
「 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- iii
Ending Note

[28] ✽ Resignation ✽

559 43 30
By Midnightales_

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS (Suga) - First Love●

"I heard rumours that she is secretly dating our boss."

"Really? I thought she was dating Mr Kim?"

Some gasps and whispering were heard, "So it means she is playing with both of them? What a girl."

"Shhh! She might hear us, we are literally behind her."

Too late.

You already heard their gossips crystal clear. It took all your might and will not to turn back and give a piece of your mind. You learnt many things like when you reprimand them, they bite back with extra rumours.

Second, when a rumour spreads it never loses easily. Instead, it circulates around with more things you never knew of and are usually fake.

Third, they were keen on insulting the person to the point they had to resign but you hoped this won't happen for yourself. Although they were jealous, you knew it was nothing good.

You reached the office on time, grabbing some coffee on the way and determined to complete the project you were stuck on last time and try having a final meeting with the staff.

Your boss was still naivé as always but you bothered less because he would never understand your feelings. Entering the office cabin, you were surprised to see your boss already inside.

"Good morning sir, you're early?" You murmured, curious why he was here right now.

"Oh miss Yuna, good morning."

He barely answered and went back to his work. Giving him a small glare you walked towards your table, peeking at his actions every two seconds.

It looked like he was gathering some file and searching for some. You sighed, knowing that it would take him the whole day because it was you who arranged all his files.

"Do you need help, sir? Please tell me what you need."

He didn't bother turning around but answered,

"No thank you, I can handle it."

For a moment it was hard to say if you should trust Jungkook but when he exclaimed a yelp of joy, you decided to leave it and focus on your work.

You started grabbing the necessary stuff for the meeting and presentation before his voice disturbed you.

"Miss Yuna?"

"Yes sir?" You asked, not caring to look up as you were busy.

There was a small silence and you somehow felt a hesitation from his side. Looking up, you noticed how still Jungkook was holding a new file which you had never seen until today and cleared his throat.

"I have something to say."

Your instinct kicked in and your heart started beating faster but you didn't know why. Is it because you were nervous? It was probably the hope that he will tell you everything.

"Take leave."

What?

"Take leave miss Yuna, I need to travel somewhere for work this week."

That was unnecessarily stupid.

"But sir I don't seem to know anything about this work or travel schedule. Am I missing out on something?"

He gravely shook his head and you wondered if you were getting fired.

"Then should I pack my bags too? I mean you need your assistant to go as well right?"

Again he shook his head and you were getting furious. What type of boss makes his plans without even informing his assistant? That was a huge insult to you but you had to bear it, for now.

"Am I getting fired...then?"

"Just do as I say, am I not your boss?"

He shook his head as if he was disappointed and it took all your will to not shout at him. You decided that you had enough of his nonsense and no direct answer mode.

It was time for some answers.

"With due respect sir, I am not leaving."

"Why, didn't I just order you?"

You shook your head, "Without prior information, I am being granted a leave in the most hardworking company, don't you think it's funny?"

His posture was still stiff and rigid while his muscles looked tensed under his black shirt as he tugged his hands into his pant pockets.

"No, it's not. I am doing this both for you and me."

You chuckled, dropping the stack of papers you had in your hand and the sound boomed in the room for some moment. Jungkook flinched, not expecting it.

"I think you are doing this to hide something from me, sir."

"You have no right to say that, how can you accuse your boss without any proof?"

Though he was trying hard you could not miss how nervous he was becoming, his breathing pattern was quickening and it assured you that he had some big secret which he was not willing to share with you.

"I think I can fairly say that, considering how I am always kept in the dark though I am supposed to know everything about work."

You walked closer to him, courage coursing through your blood as you confidently asked, "What are you hiding sir?"

He blinked at you and you took the time to glance at the new file still stuck in his hand. You were sure something related was inside but your boss caught your gaze and hid it behind his back.

"I-I have nothing to tell you."

You nodded mockingly, "Despite what you may lose?"

He didn't seem to take your bait or cower down as he sneered at you, "I have everything I want and nothing to lose."

That sounded like an exclamation, not truth.

You narrowed your eyes unsure what to do now. As much as you tried, your boss was answering you back like he predicted all this. Only one option was left now and you knew you will regret it but said it.

"I quit."

His eyes widened for a moment and you wished he would stop you in exchange for all the things he was hiding from you. You didn't mean your words but it was a test, both for him and you.

"What?"

"I said I quit. I can't work under a boss who is so dense and makes me feel like I am useless. I don't even know why I was appointed when no work is given to me. Every time I ask you something, you avoid it. The other staff members hate me but despite that, I work for you yet you don't even care."

Silence.

It felt good that you finally said what was in your heart for this whole time and watching him keep quiet gave you hope for a second.

The rumours you heard a while back was also a reason you said that though you wanted to prove them wrong because you would never quit for such a mere reason. You only said this to catch his attention and get the truth from him.

"Alright."

What?

"You can leave if you hate this job so much. I did everything on my part to keep you happy and not stress because of work. You complain about too much work and now you complain about less work. No matter how well I treat you, miss Yuna, you just don't care and behave as if everything is my fault. I am done with your whimpers and complains."

Wow.

That was not supposed to be the answer and your plan had flooded real bad. Who knew that your boss felt so repulsive about you this whole time?

The fact that he didn't even apologise or tell you anything and merely agreed had hit you right on the heart more than your plan failing. You should have quitted earlier to avoid this disappointment. It was the first time that Jungkook lashed out on you, telling the truth but also hurting your feelings for an unknown reason.

Maybe I am hurting because I still expected him to stop me or respect my wishes.

You nodded, biting your lips in an attempt not to cry. He kept quiet as you spoke out, "Thank you for telling me the truth now. I am sorry if I could not satisfy your perfect expectations."

You looked up at him and noticed his features softening a tad bit as a tear rolled down your cheek. Moving closer to him you decide to end this argument and relation once and for all.

"But remember, you were also one of the hardest people I met who doesn't know anything about the world. I hope you grow up one day because I tried my best but seemed to have failed."

With those words you left the cabin, your boss and your determination to prove everyone wrong and complete your works behind the closed door.

A/N: Jk being a jerk is mood lmao. What will happen now? Do tell me your thoughts! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 5.9K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...
301K 12.6K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
59K 2.4K 27
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...
595K 23.6K 50
Jeon Jungkook is a Trueblooded Alpha and the prince of Ukaas soon to be king after his father. Taehyung is an Omega a beautiful Omega princess.Jungko...