Vice [Doflamingo ร— Reader]

By Nielith

๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ? I wrote this book to give Doffy a real heart. Doflaming... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-nine
Author's Goodbye

Forty-eight

3.3K 193 230
By Nielith

[A/N]: this drawing, my heart-

A few hours later

Your ability stops and you pull back your hand. Law is louring, ever since you started.

You showed him some of Doffy's light.

This is the only way to calm him down. It worked with Rosinante too.

Words can't tell such things.

But I have the power to tell the truth, so he can understand it.

-Did you really have to? -pouts Doflamingo in the corner. -That's my fucking private sphere you know.

-It's just from my memories, not yours. -you sigh. -I want the two of you to get along.

-I got along. -he snuffs.

-You shoved bread in his mouth, Doffy!

-So? People often do that. Didn't you hear about it, darling? It's called eating.

-BUT NOT FOR HIM!

-Lammy, stop. -says Law suddenly and you step back. He turns to Doflamingo.

-If you... were like this before Dressrosa. How could you attack Cora-san? How could you make countless souls suffer all over the world?

Doffy doesn't answer, he is still smiling calmly. But you sense the change of his emotions right way.

He won't talk about this.

-Rosi, can you two leave for a little time? -you ask.

The brothers' eyes meet for a second but then they nod and go out. Doffy strokes your shoulder gently before leaving.

-I asked him a question. -says Law.

You wait until they close the door.

-He can't answer it. This is why I asked them to leave us alone for some time. -you sigh. -Law. I want to talk with you about him.

Your brother takes off his hat and leans to the wall. You wait for a little but he just nods, so you start.

-Doflamingo is... a very complicated man, Law. He always was. He did so many terrible things but he won't do it again. Nobody thought about him being a human, ever. He always hid most of his feelings because... he lost everyone at a young age too.

-That isn't an excuse.

-I don't want to make excuses. -you answer. -I just want you to listen to me. I want you to understand why can I love him.

Law slowly nods again.

-Doffy and Rosinante lost their parents, their home. And that bringing-up they got at Marie Jois was terrible. They grew up thinking that they are above others! And I... felt something the day I met him. I think Doffy was born with naturally less empathy. He couldn't really relate to others' pain generally, only when they were very close to him. He couldn't control his anger neither. In the place of the empathy and sadness, he got more and more fury.

You stop for a moment as your memories from the palace awake. Pica's hold on your body, Diamante's sword in your chest.

-And then those bastards found him. After they realised the potential of power he has, they continued raising him like that. Yet Doffy still cared about the ones close to him. He let Rosinante join him after more than ten years apart, and gave him the Heart Seat. But even Rosi betrayed him, stabbed him in the back. Which I completely understand too, since he just wanted to save Dressrosa. But it broke something in Doffy.

-Lammy, why are you telling me this?

-Because you need to understand. -you whisper and a slight smile appears on your lips. -Rosinante told you about the effect of my ability. The more terrible things I feel or take, the less my mind can handle them. But somehow Doffy's soul was so different, his raw emotions were so clear that it saved me. Because if he loves, he does it with his whole heart. This is why he couldn't kill Corazon and prisoned him. And my ability, after I started to share things with him, gave him the things that he was always lack of: empathy and understanding.

-I needed Doflamingo to survive, and he needed me to finally become whole. -you smile. -But you are my brother, Law. I want you to accept us. I don't want anything and anyone standing between us. Doffy is a bastard, very strong-willed and often annoying... but he would do anything to protect me and make me happy.

Law takes a deep breath and hugs you tightly.

-You are my little sister. I will always love you, no matter what will you do. Even if you decided to live with that... thing. I will accept somehow. Slowly.

You start crying a bit.

-I love you, Law.

-But if he ever hurts you I will kill him for sure.

-Surprisingly, you are not the first to say that.

He smiles and strokes the back of your hair.

-You have changed a lot, Lammy. But I still feel like when we were kids. Do you remember? When everything was alright. Mom and dad at the hospital, we playing.

-I was the one playing. You were learning all day long.

-And I always felt terrible for not paying enough time with any of you. -he whispers.

-It wasn't your fault. And we still have each other.

He nods and you see his eyes watering.

-I couldn't bring your teddy bear at the hospital. I thought it was your last wish. But... at least I have a bear in my crew.

You chuckle a bit. -I noticed. He is really cute.

He wipes off his tears before they could start flowing.

You smile widely as you ask him.

-Law, do you want to come to the festival together?

Your brother laughs and hugs you again.

-I will go to as many festivals as you wish, Lammy.

(...)

Later

-This is ridiculous, Dowly. -growls Doffy.

-You look amazing! -you shout back to your love with a wide smile. He huffs loudly.

-Lammy, stop these comments when I'm around. I will throw up.

-OH GOD, [Y/N], LOOK AT THAT ROLLER COASTEER! -screams Rosinante excitedly, clapping his hands.

I will go crazy if they keep calling me with three different names.

You walk beside Law, clenching to his arm happily. The Donquixote brothers are behind the two of you.

Doffy is still pissed though, since all of you had to take disguises to enter this place.

First you suggested to them to dress like Okama-Landers. Those are quite strange-looking, so then nobody would complain about their height.

But they freaked out from your idea.

So they decided to dress-

Normally.

How fucking creative.

They wear suits and got rid of the coats. Rosi removed his makeup, and you stole Doffy's shades. They both got normal glasses (with colored lenses for Doflamingo, since he doesn't want others to see his eyes well) and you redesigned their hair a bit.

To be honest, they look awesome.

Rosinante didn't really mind the change, but Doffy was very pissed since you banned him from everything pink.

Law hid his tattoos with gloves, got a suit too and removed his hat. You got a beautiful new dress that Shachi bought in the town. The damaged uniform from Impel Down wouldn't be the best after all.

You drag Law to the coaster to buy tickets for the four of you and laugh when you see as Rosi pulls Doffy to a cotton candy shop.

I enjoy it with Corazon the most I think. Doffy is not comfortable without his own style and Law is watching over him distrustfully.

But who cares? I haven't been this calm and happy for a long time.

Your brother leaves you behind to buy the tickets, so you keep yourself busy by watching the amazing lights of the festival, listening to the music.

You smile at the huge bubbles flying up to the sky.

Everything is so-

You fall on the ground when Rosinante's huge body pushes you down as he trips accidentally. You gasp for air.

-OI, ROSI! -shouts Doffy, lifting him up by his suit with one hand. You crawl back to your feet wheezing hardly for air.

Law runs back to you.

-What did you do with her Dof-

You elbow his side to stop him.

If you call him like that we will be in big trouble.

-Sorry [Y/N]. -chuckles Rosi, clumsily sweeping off the dust of your shoulder.

-It's okay. -you sigh, taking your ticket from your brother.

Doffy smiles and leans down.

-NO WAY YOU FUCKING MAN! -shouts Law, hitting his hand that started it's way to your body.

-Fufufu, what? There is dust on her ass too. Someone has to help.

Law's eye start twitching again.

You quickly clean yourself a bit to prevent the catastrophe.

Rosi snuffs loudly.

-My cotton candy. -he says, looking at the remnants on the ground, crushed by Law's feet.

-I will buy you a new one, Cora-san! -says your brother kindly.

-But the row for the coaster...

-Here, Rosi. -snorts Doffy, handing over his own pink candy.

His little brother wipes away a tear and takes it happily.

This was the cutest thing I have ever seen.

You smile and pull your love's hand to give him a quick kiss as a reward.

But Law grabs your arm, pulling you to the coaster before your lips could reach his soft skin.

(...)

-NONONONO NOT AGAIN A LEFT TURN I WILL DIE! -you scream, burying your face to Law's shoulder beside you.

-DON'T WORRY LAMMY I WILL PRO-

He can't finish the sentence because he has to stop himself from vomiting.

I hate coasters I hate coasters.

WHY AM I ON IT AT ALL?!

Rosinante screams on high-pitched voice in the seat behind yours.

But this is far not the most shocking reaction.

Because Doffy is just-

.
.
.

-FUFUFUUFUUFUFUHAHAHHAHAHHAHFUUFUUAHHAHA!

-Law I think I-

You push your hand to your mouth as the coaster starts it's way down.

-OH ROSI LOOK! -wheezes Doffy. -THEY ARE THE SAME GREEN COLOUR! I LOVE THIS PLACE!

-I will murder you, Do...

Law elbows your side just like you did before to him.

Shit.

But then the cotton candy flies out of Corazon's hand into Doffy's face, who starts yelling and panicking right way, wabbling with his long arms.

Rosi gets scared at the next turn and catches his hand, hugging it tightly to calm himself down.

And finally Law starts laughing with you at their mess.

At least for a second, before both of you turn green again.

.
.
.

(...)

-Man, that was fun. -laughs Doflamingo, walking out to the street from the coaster.

He is the only one left standing.

Rosinante is holding Law as a child holds his favourit stuffed toy at bedtime, and Doffy threw them on his shoulder, keeping them up with his left arm.

Always carrying people like potatoes, don't you?

He holds you on his right, smiling at you as you slowly win over your nausea.

-Where are you going? -you ask.

-Do you feel better? -he grins happily, lifting you up to give you a kiss.

-Oi don't touch my sis... -struggles Law to speak, still fighting to avoid vomiting.

-Your face sticks from the candy. -you laugh.

Doffy huffs and stops at the side of a house. He puts down Rosi with your brother. They start protesting, but he just smirks and messes up their hair.

Law tries to stand up but he falls back. He looks at you with dizzy eyes.

-Two Lammy, four Lammy... -he murmurs, circling with his head a little.

Oh god.

-Rosi, take care of our sweet Law. -chuckles Doffy and leaves them there, carrying you away.

You don't complain that much.

They will be fine.

And he takes you to a photo cabin. You laugh, cleaning his face with the sleeve of your dress.

You catch his neck and pull his face down a bit.

-I miss your coat but... You are so handsome in suit, Doffy. -you whisper, so nobody can hear his name.

A wild smile appears. -What about a pink suit?

-You already bought pink cotton candy!

-Let me live, damn woman. -he growls, climbing inside the cabin, throwing money into the machine.

Once the curtain closed behind you, you nestle on his lap and pull his arms around you.

-I want only one picture. -he says, kissing your cheek from the back. Your heart is leaping from his touch as always. You nod and smile into the camera.

-Then be your best, Doffy.

-I'm always the best.

He places his chin on the top of your head.

This will be a so cute picture...

But in the last moment he chuckles and leans down, biting your neck playfully when the photo is taken.

You can't be angry with him so you turn sideways to find his gentle, smiling lips.

So this is what love feels like. Loving someone with every cell of your body.

And knowing that he loves you too the same way.

Doffy.

.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 10.7K 33
A series of One Piece x Reader one-shots from my account on DeviantArt. From fluff to angst... Hope you enjoy! Requests are currently closed! I don'...
88.1K 2.9K 32
You are in love with Corazon, the owner of a modest but awesome costume shop, but there is a little problem: he has fallen hard for the doctor Trafal...
6.4K 335 20
Keeping a low profile, having fun and earning money at the same time sounds great enough for a lifestyle. The said lifestyle is also to save enough a...
27.5K 1.1K 23
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ. A One-Shot collection for Vice. -Don't plagiarize, I leave my heart in my books. I do not own One...