I Got Bitten After Transmigra...

By arieshima

Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the... More

Introduction/Summary
Chapter 01: Break Up
Chapter 02: The Feeling of Happiness
Chapter 03: Blind Date
Chapter 04: It's a Success
Chapter 05: A Dream World
Chapter 06: Not Selling Off My Son
Chapter 07: Put On an Act
Chapter 08: Got Married
Chapter 09: Midnight
Chapter 10: Back to School
Chapter 11: Must Be Professional
Chapter 12: Dreaming at Night
Chapter 13: Beautiful and Delicious
Chapter 14: Being Friends
Chapter 15: Cool & Sweet
Chapter 16: The Banquet
Chapter 17: Study Hard
Chapter 18: The Substitution
Chapter 19: Any Dissatisfaction with Me
Chapter 20: Fake News
Chapter 21: Many Kinds of Plays
Chapter 22: Move to the Second Floor
Chapter 23: Being Reported
Chapter 24: He is My Alpha
Chapter 25: Being Scripted
Chapter 26: And This is Not Being Scripted?
Chapter 27: Study Hard
Chapter 29: Return to the Gu Family Manor
Chapter 30: I'm a Beta
Chapter 31: "Being" Affectionate
Chapter 32: Bearing Children
Chapter 33: Learn to Swim
Chapter 34: Forced Kiss
Chapter 35: Gender Differentiation
Chapter 36: A Contracted Marking
Chapter 37: A Meticulous Contract
Chapter 38: Has It Been 10 Minutes Yet?
Chapter 39: Sit on the Desk
Chapter 40: Being Teased
Chapter 41: Island
Chapter 42: Simulating Gland Marking
Chapter 43: Satiety
Chapter 44: Have Some Self-Restraint
Chapter 45: Do You Like It?
Chapter 46: A Docile Trap
Chapter 47: I Am Your Genie
Chapter 48: Change to a Different Way
Chapter 49: The Vacation Ends
Chapter 50: I Disagree
Chapter 51: Hearty Hospitality
Chapter 52: Make Known to Public
Chapter 53: There's No Better Time Like Now
Chapter 54: Newbies in Love
Chapter 55: Amnesia
Chapter 56: Birthday Present
Chapter 57: Take A Bath
Chapter 58: Swimming Pool
Chapter 59: The Belt
Chapter 60: Being Spoiled
Chapter 61: Gland Marking
Chapter 62: Back to School
Chapter 63: The Lu Family's Birthday Celebration
Chapter 64: Falling Into the Water
Chapter 65: Termination of the Agreement
Chapter 66: Starting All Over
Chapter 67: Not the First Time
Chapter 68: Propose
Chapter 69: The Shareholders Meeting
Chapter 70: Completely Marked
Chapter 71: Even If the World Ends
Chapter 72: Extra One
Chapter 73: Extra Two [The other Yue Fei]
Chapter 74: Extra Three
Chapter 75: The Last Extra (It's about Their Children, You've been Warned!)

Chapter 28: Visitors

64.9K 2.2K 747
By arieshima

Gu Wei's birthday happened to be the last day of this month, and Yue Fei had less than two weeks to prepare the gift.

What kind of birthday gift should I give?

Yue Fei struggled all night, but in the end he couldn't come up with one, so he could only go to sleep first and would think about it at the end of the month.

Early the next morning, Yue Luo and Yue Ling were being driven to Yue Fei's house by the driver. Father Yue was busy with company affairs so he didn't have time, and Mother Yue had made an appointment with her sister friends for a private meal, so she couldn't come with them.

The two children were a little excited when they came to the place where their brother lived after marriage for the first time.

Yue Luo was a bit calmer, and Yue Ling was always chatting about this and that, even if Yue Luo ignored her, she kept on talking.

After receiving a call from Yue Luo, Yue Fei went out to pick them up ahead of time. The brother and sister hadn't seen him for a while, Yue Ling smiled and jumped into Yue Fei's arms.

"Big Brother!"

Yue Fei hugged her, stabilized her body, and asked her to stand still: "How old are you for you to still be jumping like this, lady."

Yue Ling made an "uh" and then she stood up straight.

Seeing her so obedient, Yue Fei smiled and rubbed her head: "Good girl."

"Is Big Brother Wei here?" Yue Luo was a bit more mature, and he asked Yue Fei out of politeness after saying his hello.

Yue Fei: "He is on a business trip, let's go in and talk."

After the three people entered the door, Yue Ling followed Yue Luo to sit on the sofa in the living room, and Yue Fei went to the kitchen to bring them snacks.

"Big Brother, you will live here from now on?" Yue Ling asked as she received the water from Yue Fei, looking at the interior design of the house.

Yue Fei: "Maybe not."

Yue Luo looked at him: "Why not? Is Brother Wei treating you badly?"

"No." Yue Fei didn't know how to explain to them, and he couldn't say that he and Gu Wei were married by an agreement. "There are so many houses, and I don't know when or which house I will live in based on my circumstances. For example, I live in another apartment from Monday to Friday, it's a house closer to the school."

Yue Luo: "...oh." He was thinking too much.

Yue Ling was not reading much into things like Yue Luo. She ate the dried fruit from the plate and asked Yue Fei: "Big Brother, is there a game console here?"

Game console?  He has it in his study.

"Take your stuff, let's go to my study on the second floor, there are game consoles and projector." Yue Fei instructed them to carry their own cups, and he carried snacks to go up together.

When they got to Yue Fei's study, Yue Ling couldn't help but wow.

"This is too cool, isn't it? Is this a study room? This is heaven!"

Yue Fei laughed: "Silly, you say you want to play a game, the game console is over there, you can grab it yourself."

Yue Ling: "Thank you, big brother."

The three brothers and sister are not good at studying, so Mother Yue is very strict, they are not allowed to play games at all. Therefore, they were baffled that Yue Fei has both game consoles and projector here.

"It's so good to get married, I want to get married, too." Yue Ling said while turning in the game console.

Yue Luo looked at her embarrassingly and stood beside Yue Fei without moving.

Yue Fei: "Aren't you gonna play too?"

Yue Luo: "I'm a grown up and don't like playing."

Ten minutes later, Yue Ling asked for help: "Yue Luo, Yue Luo, how do you do this?"

After half an hour, the two of them sat on the fur carpet beside the small sofa and happily played a shooting game.

Yue Fei sat down at his desk, using their playing sounds as the white noises, and flipped through the textbooks he had brought back from school.

He is no stranger to deaing with children's loudness.  

He used to work as a part-time teacher at a daycare center. The children, who are much younger than Yue Ling and Yue Luo, are way more loud than them. He has already trained his mentality to remain unfazed with children crying, laughing and arguing.

During this time, Yue Luo got up and said that he wanted to go to the bathroom. Yue Fei was solving the key problem, and only nodded, telling him to go out and find it by himself.  When Gu Wei was away from home, the man's study was locked, and Yue Fei didn't think much about it.

After returning to the study from the bathroom, Yue Luo did not continue to play games with Yue Ling, but he sat on the sofa deep in thought, when Yue Ling called him, he just ignored it.

At first, Yue Fei didn't think it was strange, until he finished one page of practice, Yue Luo walked to him with a solemn face, and told him that he wanted to talk, he realized that something was wrong.

Yue Ling was too focused on playing the game, not paying attention to the two people's movements; the game is more important than the strange aura of the brothers.

Yue Fei got up, took Yue Luo to the door of the study, and closed the door.

"What's the matter?" Yue Fei glanced at the door that he hadn't closed completely as his heart's beats raced up. He almost knew what Yue Luo was going to ask, but he still asked hoping he was wrong.

Yue Luo: "Don't lie to me anymore. You and the Gu's alpha are sleeping in separate rooms. Big Brother, is there something going on with you two? Don't hold it in and shoulder everything by yourself. After you broke up with Jian Yi, you have been acting strange. You agreed to get married because dad said that there was a problem with the family's business. Is that why you agreed to this marriage? I am the alpha of the family, and I should be the one to carry the family's burden, if there is an issue in the family. I have been holding it in all this time. Big Brother, if you are not happy, I support you in leaving him."

Yue Fei was speechless for a moment. He was too careless. He remembered to yield the Gu Family people, but he forgot to guard against the Yue Family.

"Don't think too much, we just had a fight...we had an argument, yes, a couple quarrel, and married couples are always like this. We quarreled and fought. Then we will be fine in two days. In fact, we have reconciled in these two days.  I haven't moved back to the master bedroom when Gu Wei was on a business trip," Yue Fei explained.

Yue Luo didn't believe it, and looked at him suspiciously: "Really?"

Yue Fei: "Of course it is true. You see the study room that he specially designed and decorated for me. Those snacks and games are also prepared by him because he is afraid that I will be tired from studying. He often eats at the company himself, but he specially hired a cook for me.  He doesn't like others entering his study, but he is okay with me using it, and I can steal his drinks. He is really good to me and he loves me very much."

If he were not the involved party, Yue Fei would have been moved by what he said.

As expected, Yue Luo was persuaded by the intimate and meticulous side of Gu Wei listed by Yue Fei: "Then it seems that he is really good to you, maybe I am too worried, but big brother, I still want to say, no matter what, you still have this alpha little brother, you must be happy, if someone bullies you, you have to tell me, don't always think I'm still a child and can't do anything."

Hearing what he said, Yue Fei was a little touched, raised his hand to mess the boy's hair, and said with a smile: "I know, thank you."

Thank you for your genuine concern.

The door of the room suddenly clicked, and Yue Ling's head poke out behind it and looked at the two of them suspiciously.

"What are you whispering?"

Yue Luo was amused by her stupidity, and Yue Fei smiled and pinched her cheek: "We are talking about your bad habits."

Yue Ling got angry: "Big Brother! Don't pinch my cheek!"

"Okay, I won't punch it next time." Yue Fei didn't let go of his hand, but he responded naturally.

After lunch, the two went back to the Yue residence.

The noisy house got quiet again. Yue Fei lay down on the desk relaxedly, staring at the scenery outside the window.  

The Yue Family people's concern for him made him feel warm, but also burdened, as if he had robbed all this from the original Yue Fei.  Every time the Yue Family appeared, it made him feel that the time he spent in this book in the past few months was unreal.  So he didn't like to go back to Yue's house very much. After transmigrating here, he mostly stayed in Nanwan Xiang District and the school dorm. He walked the path that the original Yue Fei would never take, and lived a life of his own choice.  Only in this way can he grasp some traces of his own reality.

No matter it is now or previous life, Yue Fei always saw himself as floating dust in the sun, feeling the warmth but not feeling at ease, just drifting around like this, waiting for the sun to set and return to darkness, or the raindrops to fall and sink into the water.  Such depression.

Sudden frustration enveloped Yue Fei, the textbook was pressed under his arm, and when he was alone, it was easy to fall into the quagmire of emotions.

Ding--

The message notification called Yue Fei's attention to it. He turned on the phone and saw that Gu Wei had sent him a new message.

Gu Wei: I will come back at night.

Yue Fei was a little surprised: Didn't you say tomorrow?

Gu Wei: Closed the deal early.

Yue Fei's mouth twitched: Then I will let Aunt Chen cook some for you.

Gu Wei: Well, did your brother and sister come by?

Yue Fei: They did, and they had been playing games here all day.

Gu Wei: If they like, I will buy them a set of their own when I get back.

Yue Fei:......My mother will kill me.

Gu Wei:?

Yue Fei: Their grades are not good, my mother is being really strict.

Gu Wei: Okay, then I will have the team design a game that integrates with their current learning content to give them, it can be entertaining and learning at the same time.

Yue Fei: ...Why don't you give me a set?

Gu Wei: You are not a kid.

Yue Fei shamelessly said: I am.

Gu Wei: ...Be more self-conscious.

Yue Fei:  [akimbo]

Gu Wei: I will teach you when I come back.

Yue Fei: No, thank you, I can do it myself.

Gu Wei: Are you unhappy with my arrangement?

Yue Fei: No! [smile]

The short chat dispelled the haze that suddenly enveloped Yue Fei, and the senseless chat made him feel so much better.

Yue Fei: Well, do you want anything for your birthday?

Gu Wei: Do you want to cheat?

Yue Fei: No, then I have to give you what you like, isn't it a waste if you don't like what I send?

Gu Wei: Think about it on your own, I'm busy.

Yue Fei:...

Since last night until now, Yue Fei hasn't thought about birthday presents. When the man mentioned it at the moment, he looked up the Internet.

[Question, what kind of birthday gift is suitable for alpha?]

The answers underneath were varied.

[Send an omega]

[Damn, first comment spoke my mind]

[Everyone has different likes and dislikes. This question is too general.]

[Alpha gender has strong desire, if you are a couple, it is recommended to give yourself to alpha.]

[You can gift a tie.]  

[A tie?  Is it used to tie up?]

...

Yue Fei was asking an innocent question. He couldn't understand why his question got twisted and became a R-17 rating question.

Silently closing the page, Yue Fei selected Qiao Si's name from the phone  book.

After hesitating for a while, he gave up and looked for his roommates group chat.

Yue Fei: I have a question...

Zhao Zhi: Say it.

Yue Fei: What should I give an alpha for a birthday gift?

Zhao Zhi:...

The other two roommates also had question marks bubble on their head, but they all sent:...

Yue Fei:?

Zhao Zhi: Who do you want to give it to?

Yue Fei: A friend.

Zhao Zhi: Oh! Then, it depends on what your friends like.

Yue Fei: He likes to work.

Zhao Zhi:...

The group chat was completely silent.

Yue Fei sent a few more question marks, no one answered him, he had no choice but to exit the group chat.

Gu Wei has everything, what can he give him?

While he was struggling over it, his cell phone rang suddenly, and the caller ID displayed an unfamiliar number. Thinking it must be an advertisement or something, Yue Fei answered it unsuspectingly, and was about to turn the other line off indifferently. However, he was surprised by the unfamiliar and familiar voice of the other party. He was taken aback.

"Xiao Fei? Do you remember me?"

Yue Fei remembered that this gentle and intellectual voice was Gu Wei's mother—He Yinyin.

"Hello." Yue Fei, who was lying crookedly on his stomach, immediately sat up straight, and said hello in a cute and polite voice.

——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 2.6K 26
Lanzhan finds himself in need of an Omega when his Nie Country visa application is denied and he's threatened with deportation. His quiet assistant...
88.5K 5.1K 70
Book#1;(Completed) San a true blooded alpha but unlike other stories, his wolf isn't a big black alpha infact its a beautiful white alpha wolf with d...
64.3K 3.1K 54
The Hookhill Chronicles, p:1 You know when people say how it's like love at first sight when seeing their love for the first time? You look him in th...
196K 5.3K 50
FIRST BOOK OF 'THE OMEGA SERIES' Peter Rushe is an omega. It's not bad or terrible, but it can get annoying, especially when you don't have a mate...