LAW OF ATTRACTION (Author's R...

By LVNALVNALVNA

VI š’‚š’šš’‚š’˜ š’Œš’ š’š’‚ š’Žš’‚š’ˆ š’•š’†š’š’, š’š’†š’• š’šš’š’–š’“ š’•š’Šš’”š’”š’–š’† š’•š’‚š’š’Œ LET ME REMIND YOU, PREPARE YOUR... More

LISA
SHE IS JENNIE KIM
BODY SCULPTURE
HI, GOODBYE!
PAINT ME A PICTURE WITHOUT HER
DON'T CLASP
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER
14TH OF FEB
ROOM IN HER EYES
ROOM IN OUR EYES
DRY LUST
HANDS OF GLORY
THE AMERICAN DREAM
WELCOME
PROMISING
L DROPS THE BAGS
BROKE AND BROKEN
TONGUE TWISTER
FULL OF REGRETS
HOT CHOCOLATE
WAKING UP THE KDREAM
SCREAM MY NAME
SILENT TEARS
LISA'S SCENT
TIGHTER
YOU SAID NOT ANYMORE
I WANT TO APOLOGIZE
CAROUSEL
BURNT
CAN'T SAY NO
POSSESSION
ON MY KNEES
AN ANGEL HAS FLOWN AWAY
TURNING POINT
PAST PAINTINGS
BROOKLYN BUNS
BLUE MOON
THAT RING IN THE GLASS BOX
BIT ROUGH BUT I LIKE IT
CARLSON'S MUG MADE ME PACK
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU IN THE MORNING
THE TABLES HAVE BEEN TURNED
OUR LAWYER'S GAME
CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU
BEERS AND BARBECUE

PAIN THROWS

14.8K 421 106
By LVNALVNALVNA

LISA

"Ah. Fuck! Hmmm. I came so fast."
I said panting as I splurged my load inside Nancy.

I pulled out and went to the bathroom immediately to take the rubber off my thing.

I went back to bed and lay down.

Nancy's putting on her clothes.

"You know you're a total asshole. As in you're a dick."
She told me.

"Why? I didn't know she was behind me when we're talking on the phone last week."
I defended.

"But still. Lisa, she's at your house. Poor Jennie, she just lost her parents and she felt low of what she heard from you."
She added.

"I don't know. I'll talk to her. She was sobbing last week and Mom scolded me so I went home  immediately."
I said.

"Oh god. How is Jennie now? Lisa, Jennie might be having panic attacks. Jennie is still recovering. Be careful with your words. Jesus!"
Nancy is scolding me.

She left and I took my phone and texted Jennie.

L: Are you still awake?

I didn't expect that she'll reply anymore as it's already 1am.

J: Yes. Why?

L: Why aren't you asleep yet?

J: Missing Mom and Dad as usual. How about you?

L: You want to visit them tomorrow?

J: Yeah. I'll ask your Mom and Dad first if they are available. You know they won't let me go out alone for now.

L: No. I am coming with you. I miss Aunt and Uncle too.

J: Okay. Ask permission first from your Mom. I think they won't allow me to come with you.

L: I know. I will. But how about you? Do you want to come with me?

J: Yes.

L: Okay. Then you want to eat somewhere else after we visit your parents?

J: Yes, of course. But let your parents know please.

L: Sure.

J: Good night, Lisa!

L: Good night, Jennie! I am sorry for what I said last week.

J: No. No need to be sorry. I am the one who should be asking for forgiveness. Sleep tight.

L: Sweet dreams.

She didn't reply anymore so I decided to sleep.

I woke up around six in the morning, did my workout  right away and took a bath.

I drove to my parents' house and went immediately to my room.

"Oh, fuck!"
I was surprised seeing Jennie asleep on my bed.

She got up and trembled. She covered her body with my blanket and she looked terrified.

"Why are you fucking here sleeping on my bed?"
My voice raised.

"I— I am..."

She is catching her breath.

I am so— sorry. I—
I just feel..." Then I noticed she is rubbing her chest.

"Get up! Don't ever sleep on my bed ever again!"
I said angrily and she rushed to stand up and leaned her back on the wall like hiding at the corner. Why is she so scared?
She is rubbing her chest with her fist and catches her breath.

"I'm sorry. I— I was just— just looking for you always. Because I'm— I'm so scared and your scent is all I need.
Your scent is all I need when— when I have some attacks lately. It makes me calm som—
somehow."
Jennie is stuttering and crying.

I came back to my senses.

I walked slowly towards her and she looked down.

I snaked my arm on her waist and held her back.

"Don't— please don't scre— scream at me. I— I promise I won't use your room anymore, Lis. I am sorry."
She is begging but hides her face. I saw her tears falling.

I pulled her closer to me and hugged her so tight.
We didn't speak and I felt my comfort calmed her.

"Lisa, why were you screaming?"
Mom came in and about to scold me again.

"Mom, she was just surprised that I'm here sleeping in her room. You have nothing to worry about."
Jennie was the one who spoke up.

"Did you shout at her, Lisa?"
She asked me.

"I'm sorry."
I said while looking down and sorry.

"I'm okay, Mom. Lisa calmed me."
Jennie said and smiled to my Mom.

"Okay. You two get down now and breakfast is ready. Jennie, I have prepared your medicines already. Don't forget to take those later, okay?"
Mom reminded her.

Over breakfast, I asked permission from my parents if I can take Jennie out to visit her parents and for us to have lunch outside.
They did not allow us.

But Jennie insisted and asked them in a cute way so they agreed.
We're now inside my car driving and we also bought flowers along the road for aunt and uncle.

"I am so proud of you, Lisa. I am so happy that you now reached your dreams."
She sincerely said as I drive.

"Thank you."
I responded coldly.

We arrived at the cemetery. We became too emotional while putting the flowers and lit the candle.

"If only Mom and Dad are alive, maybe I am back to Med school."
She said.

"You want to go back?"
I asked and she nodded.

"If time comes that I will be mentally and emotionally fine, I will look for a job and send myself back to school. I really want to become a Doctor."
She said.

"Why not use your savings?"
I asked.

"Nothing's left. I wired everything I got to your account last month. Thank you so much for paying everything during that time of sorrow. I couldn't think right that time."
She said.

"Jennie, I told you not to pay me. Give me your bank details and I will return it."
I commanded.

She shook her head.

"I cannot even pay you for your fee for handling my parents' case."
She said.

"No need. Don't you ever dare to pay me, Jennie."
I said.

She just kept quiet and touched her parents' tomb.

After we prayed, we bid farewell to Aunt and Uncle and I brought Jennie out for lunch in a Korean barbecue restaurant. This is what she wants to eat now.

"About the case, we have a suspect."
I said and made sure to break it when Jennie's full with food in her tummy already.
Her eyes widened and she is eager to listen.

"Confirmed. It's Kim Sung-Ho, your uncle. The police took him yesterday but we kept it from the media first to protect you because for sure, people will say a lot about it and I don't want you to be affected."
I said and she was surprised

"Wh— what? My— my uncle?"
Jennie was terrified.

"Unfortunately. Now, I am trying to figure out why the bank is not calling you yet. You're supposed to have all the inheritance  But based on my lead, your Uncle has been dealing with your parents' personal lawyer, Mr. Byun. We can't trust him. I took all the fake documents already and it show that all your lands in New Zealand and your Mom and Dad's businesses are named after your Uncle. Strange."
I said.

"How did it happen? But you know, I don't really care about the inheritance anymore. I want to look for a job and save my own money and be back to Med school. I only have one year left. If only I did not do my mistake, I'm a Doctor now and we're married."
She said while looking down and tears fell from her eyes.

"I will do everything to bring back all your parents' fruit of hard work. That's for you. What's important now is we already found the lead suspect."
I told her and she nodded. My heart is aching.

After we ate, Jennie wanted to eat more and she is craving for dessert. I brought her in a coffee shop and we strolled around the mall.

"Sorry. Lisa, are we safe out here?"
She randomly asked while eating her cake.

"Yes. You just don't notice it but General Park has men watching over us. Especially to protect you. Don't worry. You're with me."
I assured her as we step out of the coffee shop.

While we're walking, Jennie froze.
She can't breathe.

"Hey. Are you okay?"
I asked.

"Let's go. Let's go, Lisa."
I couldn't move. I am curious of what's happening.

"Lisa, let's go. Ji-yong is in front of us."
She said and I looked to his direction and he is looking at Jennie. He's with his wife.

We got in the car and everything in the past flashes back in my mind again.
I felt pain and anger inside.

"Fuck! I could have punched his face right away if you didn't pull me out the mall."
I said shouting inside the car. I couldn't control my temper.

"I am sorry. I didn't know he's here in Korea."
Jennie said in her low voice while looking at me with sorrowful eyes.

"Fuck! If not because of him, I am married to you by now. We might have our own kids right now! Fuck!"
I still couldn't calm myself. I am punching the steering wheel as I drive.

"I am so sorry."
Jennie is crying already.
She is trembling again.

"Please— please don't shout. I'm really sorry for what I did."
She begged and her tears can't stop flowing.

I took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry."
I said upon releasing my breath and my tears fell.
Shit. I made Jennie afraid of me again.

I held her hand but she moved it away instantly and I noticed she is gripping her dress that covers her thigh.
Then I noticed the ring she has been wearing since the day I saw her again at the hospital. It's the promise ring I gave to her.

Fuck. Lisa, why were you screaming?!

I brought her home and my Mom found out I made Jennie cry again.

"Get out! If you're just going to make Jennie cry over and over again, don't ever take her out from now on. You just don't know how it feels to lose a loved one forever. She will not see her parents ever again, Lisa."
Mom said and tears fell from her eyes too.
She left me at the living room and my Dad scolded me too.

"We know you're in pain too. I know it's too heavy. But you're a better dealer than Jennie. I didn't raise you to become a monster, Lisa.
Be cautious. Your ex-girlfriend is too fragile at the moment. Your mom and I won't let anyone hurt her. You're our daughter, but we love her too as our own; just like how Johan and Nila treated you."
Dad said and left me too. My heart crushes.

I went to my room and Jennie is lying in my bed again hugging my pillow so tight as she is in dazed looking at the window.

I startled her and she got up immediately wiping her tears and about to get out of my room.

"Stay here. I just came in to tell you that I'm going. I'm sorry. I just—
I just remembered the pain. Honestly, it's still here.
I'm going now, Jen. Call or text me if you need something. Okay?"
I said and went out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 14.3K 12
Life for Lisa became difficult after realizing her true feelings for her best friend, Jennie. This is my first story I have ever written! Please enjo...
1.1M 30.6K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
645K 19.6K 44
V š’‘š’Šš’š’‚š’ˆš’•š’“š’Šš’‘š’‚š’ š’Œš’ š’š’‚š’š’ˆ š’Šš’•š’ š’Šš’”š’–š’š’‚š’•, š’Šš’Œš’‚š’˜ š’š’‚ š’ƒš’‚š’‰š’‚š’š’‚ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respe...
STRANGERS By LVNA

Fanfiction

316K 10.9K 35
IX š’‘š’“š’†š’”š’Šš’…š’†š’š’• š’”š’Š š’š’Šš’”š’‚ š’š’ˆ š’‡š’‚š’š’” š’„š’š’–š’ƒ š’š’Š š’‹š’†š’š’š’Šš’† THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do...