LAW OF ATTRACTION (Author's R...

By LVNALVNALVNA

VI š’‚š’šš’‚š’˜ š’Œš’ š’š’‚ š’Žš’‚š’ˆ š’•š’†š’š’, š’š’†š’• š’šš’š’–š’“ š’•š’Šš’”š’”š’–š’† š’•š’‚š’š’Œ LET ME REMIND YOU, PREPARE YOUR... More

LISA
SHE IS JENNIE KIM
BODY SCULPTURE
HI, GOODBYE!
PAINT ME A PICTURE WITHOUT HER
DON'T CLASP
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER
14TH OF FEB
ROOM IN HER EYES
ROOM IN OUR EYES
DRY LUST
HANDS OF GLORY
THE AMERICAN DREAM
WELCOME
PROMISING
L DROPS THE BAGS
BROKE AND BROKEN
TONGUE TWISTER
FULL OF REGRETS
HOT CHOCOLATE
WAKING UP THE KDREAM
SCREAM MY NAME
LISA'S SCENT
PAIN THROWS
TIGHTER
YOU SAID NOT ANYMORE
I WANT TO APOLOGIZE
CAROUSEL
BURNT
CAN'T SAY NO
POSSESSION
ON MY KNEES
AN ANGEL HAS FLOWN AWAY
TURNING POINT
PAST PAINTINGS
BROOKLYN BUNS
BLUE MOON
THAT RING IN THE GLASS BOX
BIT ROUGH BUT I LIKE IT
CARLSON'S MUG MADE ME PACK
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU IN THE MORNING
THE TABLES HAVE BEEN TURNED
OUR LAWYER'S GAME
CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU
BEERS AND BARBECUE

SILENT TEARS

15.5K 431 65
By LVNALVNALVNA

LISA

Our new home is located on a high rise hill inside this executive village in Seoul. I woke up with a ray of sunshine coming through my window.

My mom knocked already for breakfast.
I went downstairs after I took a bath and found them at the dining area waiting for me.

I am just so happy that we are complete.
My mom and dad take care of Hanbin and assist him while he eats.

"Bro, this week, after I buy my house in Gangnam, let's have your eyes checked. Jimin already found an eye specialist for you."
I said while Mom and Dad hugged me so tight.

"Thank you, Lis! Thank you so much!"
He said.

"You'll stay strong, okay? We're still going to travel and find you a wife."
I said and he laughed so hard.

My Mom and Dad put food on my plate. They treat us still like we're their little children.

"Mom, Dad, you like your new Rover?"
I asked. I bought a new car for them yesterday.

"Of course! Anything you give to us, we appreciate it. But please, enough of expensive stuff for us, Lisa. Go buy yourself a luxury car. Then spend time with us more. That's more important to us."
My Dad said and tapped my shoulder.

We heard the doorbell rang and our helper said it's a delivery from Audi.

"Oh. I think I don't need to buy. It's here."
I said.

Dad accompanied me outside.

"You bought it? Nice."
Dad asked.

"No, Dad. It's a gift from the owner himself of Audi. He was my client and I won his case. But this car, I am planning to give it to Mr. and Mrs. Kim as a gift."
I said and my dad hugged me.

"I am so proud of you, Lisa. Not just because you are a great lawyer at a young age, but because you have a big heart."
Dad said and I smiled.

I signed the delivery document and we went back inside the house.
My phone kept ringing and it's Jisoo.

L: Hi, Chu! Let's meet later? I missed you!

J: Hi, Lis! I think we should meet now.

L: Hmmm? I can't today. I—.

J: Lis, turn on your TV and see the news.

I did turn the TV on and my tears just fell right away!

BREAKING NEWS:

Johan Kim, a well-known and powerful lawyer was found dead inside his car together with his wife and driver just this morning around 8am. The police said they were shot and has no suspect yet. We also tried to ask for their daughter's side regarding the incident but her Psychologist and the Police stopped us from doing so. Their bodies are being taken now and will be brought to Seoul Medical.

I couldn't talk. I fell on my knees. I became so weak.
Jisoo is still on the phone and I am sobbing.

My Mom and Dad went to me and guided me to sit on the couch.

L: Where—where's Jennie?

J: She's on the way to the hospital. Rosé rushed to go to her and she said Jennie wants to see her parents.

L: I'm going.

J: Me too. Can you drive? I'll pick you up.

L: I need to compose myself. I have to. Jennie. Jennie. I need to see her.

J: Okay. You take care.

I wore a decent black shirt and jeans, put my shoes on and took the car key.
My father insisted to drive but I assured him that I can handle this pain.

I am crying when I was driving.
This pain is choking me. My fingers are shaking. But I remained focused on the road.

I called General Park Yun. I won his brother's suspected rape case and saved him from shame. This time, it's me who is going to ask a favor.

L: General, good morning.

G: Attorney LM, how are you?

L: I'm not fine.

G: About Mr. and Mrs. Kim?

L: Yes.

G: Okay, Attorney. Whatever it is, you have my service. I am on the way to the hospital now. See you.

L: Thank you.

I drove as fast as I could and I reached the hospital in just fifteen minutes.

The police were already informed by the General and they brought me to the room where Aunt and Uncle are still being revived. All the Doctors are trying.

I cried on my knees. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't take some air looking at the glass window and seeing the two being revived. Jisoo found me.

"Where's Jennie?"
I asked.

"Here."
Jisoo took me to the other side of the room and I am seeing her now.

The Doctors came out.

"I'm sorry. We tried our best."
One of them said.

I found Jennie fell on her knees.

"Doc, I am requesting for a medical evidence. These policemen will join you. I am Atty. Lalisa Manoban and I'm handling the case."
I said trying to be professional but my tears kept falling.

"I need all the CCTV footages around where the crime happened. Asap, Sir."
I said to the policemen who accompanied me and they agreed. They joined the Doctor to his office for some medical reports.

Jennie looked up and I knelt down. She hugged me tight and cried more.

I rubbed her back. I have to be strong.

Without any word, we stayed for an hour like this until she released all her tears and sorrow.

"Chu, Rosé, I'll take care of Jen. You can go home and rest now. Thank you so much."
I said. Rosé looked at Jennie and she nodded.

"Call us if you need assistance, okay?"
Jisoo said and both of them hugged us.

Jennie and I went to the parking lot outside the hospital. She hugs my waist while we walk and I wrapped her too.

"Are you hungry and thirsty?"
I asked and she nodded.

We reached my car and I opened the door and let her relax first. I took a bottled water at the back, opened it and let her drink.

"I'll bring you home right after this. Mom cooked food for you. Let's just wait for General Park a bit. Okay?
Let me handle this. Cry if you want to cry. Scream if you want."
I said and Jennie sobbed and pulled and hugged me tight. She needs my comfort.

"Attorney."
I heard General Park's voice and I gave him a salute but he pulled and hugged me.

"Thank you for saving my brother. Now, I will do whatever you want."
He said.

"This is Jennie Kim. Jennie, this is General Park Yun."
I introduced them and they shook hands.

"Don't worry. We're safe here. We are surrounded by my men. You can go out of the car, Ms. Kim."
He assured us and Jennie stepped out out and leaned her chest on my back while hugging my left arm as we talk to the General.

"General, I will handle the case myself. Just please provide all the evidences I need from the Police Department. We want justice for Aunt and Uncle. I am getting justice for them.
Find those guys. I suspect someone is behind this. I will cooperate with you."
I said. I am sobbing.

The General hugged both of us. He has this father figure who looks so strict but has a soft heart.

"I promise, we will have justice for Mr. and Mrs. Kim. I promise."
He said.

I brought Jennie home and the whole ride was silent and all we hear are our cries.

I held Jennie's hand from time to time.
She is crying. I could feel her pain.

The moment we arrived at the house, my parents took Jennie in their arms and embraced her so tight until she felt calm.

Mom talked to us and she wants Jennie to stay with us. We all agreed.

"Can— can I get my stuff from our house first?"
She asked me shyly.

"No. Not yet, Jen. I even asked from the police to bring your helpers in a safe place earlier. We will ask the police first tomorrow. Let me handle it. But for the mean time, I am going to the mall now and buy everything you need. Just give me a list. Then I am going to the hospital to pay the bills and arrange...

Oh, fuck. I sobbed.

arranged your parents' wake and fune.."
Shit.

Jennie hugged me.

"I'm supposed to have a date with Aunt and Uncle this Friday. I am planning to give the car I used earlier to them when we meet."
I said and I'm crying without a noise. This is too painful.
We are still hugging each other. This loss is so fucking stinging our chest so bad.

I took a deep breath.

"I'm going now. Mom and Dad are here. Let them know if you need anything. Give me your phone."
I said. She nodded and handed me her phone.

"Call or text me if you need something. I'll be back."
I saved my number.

"Okay. Take care. Thank you so much. I'm sorry if you have to pay the bills at the hospital. I am sorry you're the one taking care of the wake and funeral. I will pay you once we got my cards from the house."
She said.

"Don't worry about it. Okay?"
I said.

"Mom, I'm leaving."
I said and Mom took Jennie from me and gave her warm water.

I bought all Jennie's needs at the mall, from her underwear to her clothes to her personal hygiene stuff. I went to the hospital and paid the bills.
I came to the funeral house, showed them the authorization letter Jennie sent me so they will allow me to decide on everything and I settled the payment.

Unknown number:
Are you on your way home? Please take care.

L: Is this you, Jen?

J: Yes, Lis. Come home please. I'm scared. I am so sad. Why is this happening?

I dialed her number right away.

I let her talk and I just dropped the call when I'm at our garage already.

Dad will sleep with Hanbin in his room and Mom with Jennie at the guest room tonight.

Jennie and I spent the night crying at our home's gazebo. We talked about her parents. We let it all out.

This is the most painful event I have encountered so far.
I love Aunt and Uncle so much. I wouldn't be who I am now if not because of them.
We all know how much they pushed me so hard just to reach my dreams when I was about to give up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 17.8K 35
III š’•š’Šš’š’…š’†š’“ š’Œš’‚ š’‘š’‚, š’ƒš’†š’‰ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa (g!p) Star...
200K 5.1K 44
- COMPLETE - 7 YEARS PASSED AND FINALLY, LALISA MANOBAN FOUND HER FIRST LOVE, JENNIE KIM, AND WORKED IN THE SAME COMPANY AS HER AFTER LEAVING EVERYTH...
1.1M 30.1K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
885K 26.7K 56
IV š’”š’ š’‡š’‚š’“, š’Žš’š š’‡š’‚š’—š’š’“š’Šš’•š’† š’„š’‰š’‚š’“š’‚š’„š’•š’†š’“š’” THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and rep...