Cobra Kai One-Shots

By cades-outsider

𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 ℂ𝕠𝕓𝕣𝕒-𝕂𝕒𝕚 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 𝙇𝙖𝙍𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙤 𝗝𝗼𝗵�... More

Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs Hᴇʀᴇ
Hawk: "A chance?"
Hawk: Teen Pregnancy
Robby Keene: Misunderstood?
Hawk: Final Strike
Robby Keene: Another side to You
Older Johnny Lawrence: One In A Billion
Hawk: Poison Love
Miguel: Defense not Offense
Eli/Hawk: I'm only a fool for You
Older Johnny Lawrence: Praise Me
Older Daniel LaRusso: The past is Present
Older Daniel LaRusso: The past is Present 2
Eli/Hawk: Fighting Gravity
Hawk: Mark Me
Hawk: Suprise- i Guess
Young Daniel LaRusso: First Confessions
Miguel + Robby: The Choice
Hawk/Eli: Time goes By
Hawk: Blinding Beauty
Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs ʙᴀᴄᴋ Oᴘᴇɴ
Eli Moskowitz fluff Alphabet
Older Johnny Lawrence: Late Nights
Demetri: Cuddle Day
Robby: Not just a Secret
Hawk: Protector
Hawk: Princess
Yᴏᴜʀ Oᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ?
Robby Keene: Birthday Wish
Miguel Diaz fluff Alphabet
Hawk fluff Alphabet
Robby Keene: Two in One
Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs
Jacob Bertrand: Attention
Robby Keene: Revenge
Miguel Diaz: Take care of You
Jacob Bertrand: On Set
Jacob Bertrand: Meet and Greet
Hawk: Distant
Robby Keene: Seven Minutes
Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ Sᴏᴏɴ
Robby keene: Cheater?
Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs Cʟᴏsᴇᴅ + Announcements
Johnny Cade: Broken
Older Johnny Lawrence: Hidden Issues
Older Johnny Lawrence: Bloody Rose
Yᴏᴜʀ Oᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴘᴛ: 2
Robby Keene: Another side to you 2
Older Johnny Lawrence: Praise Me 2
Aɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
Johnny Cade: Irresistible (NEW BOOK)
Demetri: You're perfect to Me 2
NSFW Alphabet: Miguel Diaz
NSFW Alphabet: Robby Keene
NSFW Alphabet: Young Daniel LaRusso
NSFW Alphabet: Older Johnny Lawrence
NSFW Alphabet: Hawk/Eli
NSFW Alphabet: Demetri
Robby Keene: You got me Hypnotized
The Tonight Game Ft: Cobra Kai
Hawk: A Burning Passion 1
Hawk: A Burning Passion 2
Hawk: A Burning Passion 3
Hawk: A Burning Passion 4
𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁: 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀/𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀
Robby keene: Something Sweet
Robby Keene: Missed You
Hawk: Torture
Robby Keene: There For You
Requests season 4
Robby Keene + Tory Nichols: Lost In The Fire
NSFW Alphabet: Young Johnny Lawrence

Demetri: You're perfect to Me

4.8K 91 28
By cades-outsider

This was requested from my tumblr!
Read with caution!!!

  Your best ability was getting along with everyone, you even got along with Tory and that's saying a lot. You weren't overly popular but you getting along with everyone pretty much made you well known in school.

  Your boyfriend, Demetri definitely was not the easiest to get along with. Yeah he was nice, but he could talk way to much and over complicate things.

He could also tend to over smart people, which from the bully's point of view they hate. It was as normal as any other day for you, school being the first.

You didn't dislike school but sometimes it could be annoying and Demetri would help you get through the day. Ever since Eli, Demetri's best friend joined Cobra Kai and became Hawk; Demetri only really had you around and he intended to keep that, but sometimes he did get very insecure.

Like today, you noticed how Demetri was acting towards you. He was very distant and if he said anything to you it was just a mumble of words or something. It honestly made you feel hurt, you knew there had to be a reason for his behavior because nobody does something for nothing.

It was now your last class, which you had with Demetri. You walked in the room, your eyes immediately landing on Demetri. Your seat was right beside him, you hesitated at first but then decided you could not; not sit with your adorable boyfriend.

It wasn't unusual to see Demetri here before most other students, I mean the teacher wasn't even in yet. You checked the clock and giggled at the fact that he was indeed 15 minutes early.

Demetri looked up at the familiar sound, you slowly walk over to the seat next to him; allowing him to have time to tell you if he didn't want you to sit beside him. He never spoke, just kept his eyes on you following your every move.

"Hey, early bird" You joke, trying to enlighten the mood.

A small forced small makes his way across his lips, making you internally frown. "Demetri.... I don't want to sound pushy, but what's wrong?" You ask worried.

He sighs "I don't want to talk about it right now" He discards.

You nod your head, understandingly "okay... well hey um you can come over to my house; after school- and we can maybe watch Harry Potter?" You question, trying to stir the tension.

He just simply nods his head a yes before slouching in his seat, you doing the same as you both wait for the teacher to arrive first.

  Throughout the course of the class, you couldn't focus on what the teacher was saying. You were to busy focused on your boyfriend and taking side glances at him. Some were admiring glances, some were worried glances, and some were- not so innocent glances and thoughts.

  Though one thing you were thankful for was that the class only lasted for 45 minutes and that time passed by in a flash. Soon the bell rung, kids scrambled to grab there belongings and rushed out of school; tired.

  You however waited with Demetri while he gently put everything neatly in his bag. Purposely rummaging in your back pack for; nothing.

  You got up and walked in-front of Demetri's desk after he zipped up his back pack you took it and slung it around your shoulder, holding your hand out for him to take.

  It was a couple seconds before he took your hand, those couple seconds he stood staring at your hand debating on if he should take it.

  Finally he decided, and slipped his hand in yours intertwining your hands together. You both walked to your car, Demetri texted his mom minutes previously that he was staying the night at yours which she agreed to.

  You leave both of your back packs in the back seat of your car as Demetri got in the passenger side and you cranked up your car.

  Not going to lie, the ride was awkward. Usually you both would talk about Harry Potter until you both got to your house. Instead Demetri sat his arm on the door and rested his head on top.

  You didn't want to push anything so you stayed silent until you reached your house. You decided to leave your backpacks in the car since you'll both just go to school tomorrow and it would be easier access.

  You walk into your house, leading Demetri in the kitchen to grab a bunch of snacks for your Harry Potter marathon. You both walked in your room and you placed the snacks on your bedside table and turned to Demetri who stood there awkwardly.

  You place your hands in your back pocket; a nervous habit you found yourself doing as you slowly walked in-front of Demetri grabbing his hand and leading him to your bed.

  He sat criss-cross-apple sauce next to you as you did the same, getting comfortable, you moved to sit in front of him. Both your legs touching "will you talk to me? Please" You beg softly.

  "I just feel like you could do better than... than this!" He says making hand gestures down his body.

  You furrow your eyebrows "what do you mean?" You ask genuinely confused, because to you he was beautiful.

  "My Physics is not the best looking, not the strongest! I'm not in Cobra Kai, and I certainly don't have abs! I'm not as strong and I'm a loser!- But you, you are beautiful and I don't understand why you're with me!" Demetri starts pouring out his heart, almost breaking down.

  "Demetri... no, no, no baby. Don't think like that-" You start to say before he interrupts you.

  "How can I not? When I'm nothing but a- lizard-" He starts before shaking his head "-uh sorry wrong animal" he says as you giggle placing your hands on his cheeks, straddling his waist.

  "Demetri please don't think like that, you are perfect for me. You're my person and you're very much handsome" You praise as his breathing catches in his throat.

  The closeness and how you were rubbing up against him was not helping "but I'm n-not as experienced" He says gulping.

  You furrow your eyebrows confused at first until he speaks up "Come on Y/n, what do you call a nun in a wheelchair... Virgin Mobile that's what I am" he says seriously before squinting his eyes at his own joke in confusion.

  You couldn't help but giggle at that dumb yet corny joke you have never heard before. None the less you run your finger over the bottom of his lip "that makes you even more perfect for me" You say almost seductively, as you came back down from your fit of giggles.

  Demetri's eyes widen at that comment "are- are you? Have you done-?" He questions being careful with his words, trying to forget about that awful joke.

  You sigh "I have, once though. So no I'm not a virgin" You mumble.

  He gulps "o-oh um would you want to be Mobile-ness?" Demetri asks, cranking up another joke.

  You smirk almost, as another small giggle leave your lips "yes, but only if and when you're ready" you state, rubbing his jawbone.

  "Are you- do you just want me for sex?" He mumbles now becoming serious, causing you to raise your brows.

  "What?- of course not Dem, I- I love you" You admit.

  "I love you too, Y/n" He smiles softly.

  "I'm ready, I want to loose it to you Y/n" He admits truthfully.

  "Are you sure?" You question, making sure he's 100% ready.

  He nods his head, and looks away bashfully "I'm just- I'm just afraid I won't please you that's all" Demetri comments.

  You smile "How about I take the lead, and once you feel comfortable you can go as hard as you want on me?" You ask.

  A not so small blush covers his cheeks as he nods his head "okay" He agrees.

You push him back gently on your bed, his head hitting the pillow gently. You run your hands over his chest admiring his soft skin. You lean down and press small kisses on his neck, searching for his sweet spot.

You place a kiss above his jawline behind his ear causing him to whimper you smirk as you knew you found his weakness.

You tug on the bottom of his green shirt that says 'I'm silently correcting your grammar' asking for permission to which he nods as he lifts up allowing you to pull the shirt off his body.

THIS IS A MATURE ENDING! ENDING OF SMUT IS ON TUMBLR FOR WATTPAD GUIDELINES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 989 19
*NOT MY COVER OR FRANCHISE* OKAY Y'ALL!!! You know the drill from my last book REQUESTS ARE ENCOURAGED (Character, type of oneshot, situation etc) A...
77.4K 2.9K 88
"𝙎𝙚𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝, 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜-𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤�...
813 82 16
─── .𖥔 ݁ ˖ ‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾. "I may not have realized it until now, but you're the star I've been wishing for" ☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝...
32.8K 352 9
The karate kid, 1984. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" 𝐈 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦. "𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢...