LAW OF ATTRACTION (Author's R...

By LVNALVNALVNA

VI š’‚š’šš’‚š’˜ š’Œš’ š’š’‚ š’Žš’‚š’ˆ š’•š’†š’š’, š’š’†š’• š’šš’š’–š’“ š’•š’Šš’”š’”š’–š’† š’•š’‚š’š’Œ LET ME REMIND YOU, PREPARE YOUR... More

LISA
SHE IS JENNIE KIM
BODY SCULPTURE
HI, GOODBYE!
PAINT ME A PICTURE WITHOUT HER
DON'T CLASP
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER
14TH OF FEB
ROOM IN HER EYES
ROOM IN OUR EYES
DRY LUST
HANDS OF GLORY
THE AMERICAN DREAM
WELCOME
PROMISING
L DROPS THE BAGS
TONGUE TWISTER
FULL OF REGRETS
HOT CHOCOLATE
WAKING UP THE KDREAM
SCREAM MY NAME
SILENT TEARS
LISA'S SCENT
PAIN THROWS
TIGHTER
YOU SAID NOT ANYMORE
I WANT TO APOLOGIZE
CAROUSEL
BURNT
CAN'T SAY NO
POSSESSION
ON MY KNEES
AN ANGEL HAS FLOWN AWAY
TURNING POINT
PAST PAINTINGS
BROOKLYN BUNS
BLUE MOON
THAT RING IN THE GLASS BOX
BIT ROUGH BUT I LIKE IT
CARLSON'S MUG MADE ME PACK
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU IN THE MORNING
THE TABLES HAVE BEEN TURNED
OUR LAWYER'S GAME
CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU
BEERS AND BARBECUE

BROKE AND BROKEN

15.4K 395 79
By LVNALVNALVNA

AUTHOR:
Hello guys! How are you?
Hope you are all doing well.
I wrote this part and some a few days ago, Feb 23, 2021.

Before you read this, I apologize from the bottom of my heart.

The added character on this part is someone I thought of to include day before Jennie's dating issue came out. Again, I am sorry for attracting it.
It was not intended but I hope you won't take this seriously. This is just a fanfic and I swear, I really did not know that something like dating rumor will be an issue.

I will be cautious next time on picking up supporting characters. I don't want to be troubled again by my own monster. HAHAHA

But sorry I can't change the character anymore. My story will be ruined if I will let the dating issue affect my vision. (Wala talaga akong pake sinuman gusto nilang i-date in real life.)

-------------------------------------

LISA

Three years. Who would have thought that we will still be here in the US for three challenging and struggling years? I mean, just me. I work so and study hard the same time. But I don't have big savings. It can't even reach the goal amount to buy a ring for Jennie and propose to her right after I pass the board exam.

Maybe I am just too excited.
A year from now, I will be graduating from Law. I can't believe it. Sometimes I want to be proud of myself for managing school, work and love life altogether. I am top of the class, I still have my work and my boss trusts me and I have learned a lot from him too. With Jennie at home, I am providing for us well. I mean, we can still eat proper food. I still take care of her.
But at the end of the day, I always remind myself to keep my feet on the ground and stay in love. Just strive and work more and become a lawyer. Save up and marry Jennie Kim.
That's my drive in life right now, my ultimate goal. It's always been Jennie and with Jennie.

Today, I am having my final project report for this year based on the sample case given to us in one of my subjects.
I delivered it well and got an A. Of course, I won't let myself fail on my studies.
Heading towards my car because it's time to pick up Jennie from the hospital where they had their actual lecture at the moment. I have a plan of bringing her to dinner tonight as we are on our 5th anniversary now as a couple. Wow! Five years.
Thinking of it, I still can't believe that Jennie is with someone so simple and boring like me for five years?

I was driving and about to turn on the music but my phone rang.
My Mom.

L: Mom. Yeah? Good afternoon. I miss you!

M: I miss you too, Lisa. Just finished class?

L: Yup. On my way to meet Jen at the hospital. Why are you still awake?

My mom couldn't speak. She gave the phone to my Dad.

D: Lis, are you driving?

Oh. How I miss my Dad's sweet voice.

L: Hello, Dad! Yes. How are you?

D: I am trying to be okay. Can you pause driving for a while and stop somewhere else maybe? I have something to tell you.

L: Oh. Okay, Dad. Here, I parked already at the hospital. What happened?

My brows fought and I suddenly got nervous.

D: Lis, your brother is coming home next week. Something bad happened to him in Germany and he has to come back home.

I am so damn scared. What happened to my brother?

L: What happened, Dad?

D: Your brother was up for promotion for a managerial position. One of his co-workers knew about it and maybe he is jealous of your brother and
we just got a call a while ago that Hanbin was beaten up by this guy. Beaten so bad, Lis. They sent us photos of Han but I will not let you see it anymore.  Your brother's right leg —. He can no longer use it anymore. He needs an artificial leg just like your uncle Johan. Hanbin's brain was affected too that led him to temporary blindness.
Lisa, your brother's savings in the bank is enough for his hospital bills. His boss will also file a case against his co-worker who hit him. Lisa, your Mom and I's saving are not even enough to get a plane ticket for Hanbin and his medications when he gets here. Hanbin's roommate, who is now taking care of him at the hospital told us that the Doctor requires him to have a monthly check up. And his medicines are really expensive.
I am really shy to ask help from you, Lis. I know you are building a future with Jennie now but there's no one we can run to.

My tears ran down my face. My hands are shaking and I couldn't talk. I am so worried of my brother. I am afraid of what might happen to him. I am angry inside because he doesn't deserve this.

I told Dad that I will send money right away for my brother's needs and dropped the call.

My fingers are shaking.  I have no choice. All my savings are not even enough for how much we really need.
I sent everything I have in the bank.
And the only money  left for me is the $40 cash in my wallet.

I got startled when Jennie knocked on the car's window. She hugged me tight when she got in and kissed me.

"Hey, are you okay?"
She noticed.

"Ah yeah. I'm fine."
I said.

We went home straight. I tried my best to listen to Jennie's story about her day. I didn't bring her anymore to a date because I only have few bucks left.

I cooked for her at home instead and gave the love letter I wrote for her. I am just lucky that my girlfriend doesn't complain.
Someday I am going to give you everything you deserve, Jen.
I am so sorry. For now, this is all I can.

We celebrated our anniversary by having a charcoal grilled beef patty, my recipe of course, mashed potatoes and salpicao with soft bread for dinner.
I made Jennie her favorite cookies and cream smoothie and opened some chips and we watched a romantic film together while cuddling at the living area.
Then we made love in the tub. I mean, she's only the one who had the satisfaction since I didn't ask for something in return anymore. As much as I want to have sex, I am bothered by the fact that my brother is not in good state right now. I don't want to tell Jennie yet. It's our anniversary and I don't want to make her sad.

We went to bed and told each other our realizations after five years being with together. We shared our new goals in life and we also pointed out some bad habits each one has so we can make a resolution for it and how we can improve. We actually do this every anniversary.

JENNIE

One dawn time, I woke up around four-thirty in the morning and I just felt that I want to be pleasured. I don't know. I want Lisa to fuck me.

I am trying to wake her up by rubbing my nose to her nose and moved my body above her.

"Hmmm? Baby, it's so early. Your class will still start at eight. Can we sleep more?"
Lisa said with her eyes are still closed. I kissed her pouting lips non stop.

"What do you want, baby? You hungry?"
She asked in her sleepy voice.

"Yes. I'm hungry for sex. Baby, I am sorry. I don't know why I want you so bad now."
I whispered and Lisa's eyes widened.

"Oh. Too early, love."
She said with curiosity.

I pushed my underwear down as well as her boxers.

I grabbed her thing and rubbed it to mine while I am biting her lip.
Lisa's so fast getting hard.

I am taking her inside me. I got nervous. She is panting so hard. A little more push and her tip is already diving in my entrance.

"Babe! Oh god. Je—Jennie, we shouldn't."
She is stuttering and catching her breath.

I don't know why I got irritated. It's the first time I really felt I was ignored because I am not beautiful or something. I don't know.

I moved my body and laid myself back to bed and face opposite from her.
I felt her hand snaked on my waist and the air coming from her nose and mouth are spreading on my neck.

"Baby, I am sorry. Please tell me how you feel. I am sorry for saying no again."
She said but I didn't respond to her.

Am I ugly? Am I not attractive? Is there something wrong with my pussy and that's the real reason why she really doesn't want inside me?
What's wrong me, Lisa? We're adults!

I fell asleep again and woke up around six.

Lisa was no longer under the sheets. I bet she is cooking our breakfast now. I must get up so I won't be late for my class today.

After I prepared myself, I found her at the dining area and there's no proper meal. Just bread and coffee.

"No food?"
I asked blankly. I'm a bit bitchy now because i am still mad at her for rejecting me always.

"Love, I am so sorry. I forgot to get some groceries. But I will try today if I finish my job early."
She said nervously.

She brought me to school and Lisa didn't stop apologizing. I even told her to stop talking and I just don't feel like talking to her today.

She does not even stop sending me messages and tried to call me on my lunch break.

My class will end at three today so I decided to take a cab going to the coffee shop just near our University.
I send a message to Lisa to pick me up here at the coffee shop at exactly six because I want to rest well tonight.
She replied and said yes.

I was studying and reading my book in medical essentials when I saw a familiar figure.
He's Korean. I looked at him for long minutes and—. Oh my god! It's my idol!
Kwon Ji-yong! The G-Dragon of Korea! I remember how I am fangirling over him back in high school!
I couldn't stop looking at him and he caught me and smiled. I looked down and continued reading my notes.

I went out of the coffee shop and it's raining so hard. I don't have an umbrella so I went back inside and called Lisa, her phone is probably dead. Ugh! We don't even have an extra charging cable in our car!

It's already six-thirty and I feel irritated.

"Can't go home? Are you Korean too?"
I was surprised seeing G-dragon in front of me and asking me something.

"Uhm. Hmmm. I'm waiting for.."
I couldn't speak straight. Starstruck.

"Let me bring you home."
He offered. I refused but he insisted. I really want to go home now. I still have to study for two subjects.

I accepted his offer and we talked inside his car. He is charming and such a fun talker. There was never a dull moment. I found out also that he already quit from the entertainment industry.
We reached my place and he asked for my number. He said it's hard for him to gain new friends here in the US since he has only been here for a month.

I entered the house and switched the light on but
it's not working. Did Lisa forget to pay the bills?

Around seven-thirty, Lisa arrived while I am putting some of my books on the table and prepared to study. I didn't look at her.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I arrived at the coffee shop at six-forty and I couldn't find you. My phone fell at the office earlier. I tried to revive it but it's dead.  I'll just get a new one on payday.
Why is it too dark?"
She said and tried to click the light switch.

She went behind me and hugged me tight.

"Lisa, did you pay the bills?"
I asked.

"Oh shit! Oh god. I— I am sorry. I'm really sorry. I will— will pay it tomorrow."
She said stuttering.

"How did you forget? It's important. What are you doing?"
My voice raised because I can't study.

Lisa took the emergency light and positioned to my study area. She then went to the kitchen and cooked our food. But she couldn't really cook because we don't have electricity.

We didn't talk for a while and we both felt the tension.

LISA

Sorry, Jennie. We only have ready to eat canned meat loaf for dinner. I am so broke. I even don't have money to pay the bills.
I prepared our food at the table and told her to eat now. I am trying to woo her but my ear suddenly became so hot when she talked.

"Is this all we have for dinner?"
She asked sarcastically.
I nodded.

"I'm sorry I.."
I tried to explain but she cut me.

"We haven't eaten proper food here at home for a while. You forgot to pay the bills. You were late and not able to pick me up earlier. That's all you'll do and you couldn't."
She said and started eating.

I couldn't take the food inside my stomach. I got hurt of what she told me.

"This tastes so bad, Lisa."
She commented.

I am really controlling my anger. I never got angry with her. Never ever screamed at her. But she is getting on my nerves right now and stepping on my ego.

"I'm sorry. That's all I can get us. I don't have money anymore, Jen."
I said in low tone.

"What? Where did your money go?"
She questioned it.

"If only I am paid high, I would buy you delicious food. I'm sorry."
I said.

Shit. Why is she not realizing that she's not giving me a share?

"You're earning. How come?"
She asked sarcastically again.
What happened to her? This is not the way she talks to me.

I stood up. I controlled my anger and tried so hard to keep calm and talk to her with composure.
But my tears started to fall.

"I am sorry. I sent all my money to my parents. Hanbin got into trouble and he has to go back to Korea. I used all my money for his medication. Paid your phone bills too. Our bills two months ago and our groceries. I don't have anything left anymore."
I said looking down.

"Why didn't you tell me?!"
She said angrily.

"I don't have to tell you. Your father pays this apartment and I am so shy to ask you for money to buy our food. I'm just getting some air outside.

And don't worry. I'll get a loan in the office tomorrow to pay for the bills and get our groceries."
I said and my tears keep falling. I walked out of the house and just hopped somewhere else.

It's heavily raining but I felt numb. I felt small.
I don't know if I can sustain her needs anymore.

On our first year here, we used to share in all our expenses. But as time goes by, she forgot to give me her share. I didn't complain because I am receiving my salary and I am happy to provide. I am shy to ask from her. Her father was even the one who got my ticket for me to study here.

I'm out for an hour, wet and clueless.
I feel so down.
When I came back home, she has fallen asleep already and maybe she forgot that she locked our room's door. I have a spare key but I think she really doesn't want me to sleep beside her.
I slept on the couch. My heart is broken. I really feel useless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.7K 26
JENLISA JENTOP STORY - She's the most popular girl in the whole school, plus she has an exciting life. Her family is wealthy and her friends are envi...
1.1M 30K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
KISMET By LVNA

Fanfiction

333K 11.8K 40
XII š’‡š’‚š’•š’† š’˜š’Šš’•š’‰ š’‚ š’š’Šš’•š’•š’š’† š’ƒš’Šš’• š’š’‡ š’“š’†š’ˆš’“š’†š’•š’” š’‚š’š’… š’†š’—š’†š’“š’šš’•š’‰š’Šš’š’ˆ š’Šš’ š’ƒš’†š’•š’˜š’†š’†š’ An original story from my wandering...
196K 6K 17
A JenLisa AU