Obsessions ( kakegurui female...

By nerocissist101

saa.. kakegurui masho ๐Ÿ˜ˆ SPOILER WARNING: contains scenes from the manga/anime/movie :) started may 1, 2020 More

Obsessions Part 1
Obsessions Part 2
Obsessions Part 3
Obsessions Part 4
Obsessions Part 5
Obsessions Part 6
Obsessions Part 7
Obsessions Part 8
Obsessions Part 9
Obsessions Part 10
Obsessions Part 11
Obsessions Part 12
RiRi
Obsessions Part 13
Obsessions Part 14
Obsessions Part 15
Obsessions Part 16
Obsessions Part 17
Obsessions Part 18
Obsessions Part 19
Obsessions Part 20
Obsessions Part 21
Obsessions Part 22
Kabedon~
Obsessions Part 23
Obsessions Part 24
Obsessions Part 25
Mary Saotome
Yumeko Jabami
Kirari Momobami
Obsessions Part 26
Sayaka Igarashi
Runa Yomozuki
Obsessions Part 27
Obsessions Part 28
Obsessions Part 29
Obsessions Part 30
Obsessions Part 31
Obsessions Part 32
Obsessions Part 33
Obsessions Part 34
An Interview
Obsessions Part 35
Obsessions Part 36
Obsessions Part 37
Obsessions Part 38
Obsessions Part 39
Obsessions Part 40
Obsessions Part 41
Obsessions Part 42
Obsessions Part 43
Obsessions Part 44.
Obsessions Part 44
Obsessions Part 45
When Sayaka Faints (Sayaka x Reader)
Electric Love (Sayaka x Reader)
Obsessions Part 46
Obsessions Part 47
Obsessions Part 48
Obsessions Part 49
Obsessions Part 50
Obsessions Part 51
Obsessions Part 52
Obsessions Part 54
Obsessions Part 55
Obsessions Part 56
Obsessions Part 57
Obsessions Part 58
Obsessions Part 59
EXTRA
Obsessions Part 60
Obsessions Part 61
Obsessions Part 62
Obsessions Part 63
Obsessions Part 64
Obsessions Part 65
Obsessions Part 66
Obsessions Part 67
Obsessions Part 68
Obsessions Part 69
Obsessions Part 70
Obsessions Part 71
Obsessions Part 72
Obsessions Part 73
Obsessions Part 74
Obsessions Part 75
Obsessions Part 76
Obsessions Part 77
Obsessions Part 78
Obsessions Part 79
Obsessions Part 81
Obsessions Part 82
Obsessions Part 83
Obsessions Part 84
Obsessions Part 85
Obsessions Part 86
Obsessions Part 87
Obsessions Part 88
Obsessions Part 89
Obsessions Part 90
.spoilers.?
?

Obsessions Part 53

4K 179 241
By nerocissist101

As soon as you and Kirari stepped foot inside the room, she immediately pulled you in for a deep kiss. You felt the quivering of her lips on yours and the shaky hands that held you from the back.

"Kirari." you said as you pulled away.

She didn't speak. She only stared at you with that deep blue eyes of hers. It was mesmerizing, if only that single tear didn't fall from them. Your hand automatically raised to wipe it.

"You can be weak now, Kirari. I won't judge you. Let me be your pillar for now. I'm here for you and I won't ever leave. Together, we can overcome this. I'll fight with you, side by side." you said.

"Thank you." she managed to squeak before completely losing herself. The tears she held back came running down her cheeks.

"Come here." you said. You gave her a comforting hug which she gladly welcomed.

"I love you, (y/n). I don't know what I could have done if I don't have you here with me. Your presence is all I need."

"I love you too, Kirari. I am not leaving your side again. I promise."

"I don't remember any promises you haven't broken but I'll still believe you."

"Ugh. Blunt as ever."

"It's true. You also said that before. You said you won't leave me. But everytime, you always disappear from my sight. Don't do that again because.... I feel so alone without you."

"I swear, this time, I'm not going anywhere."

"You better keep that promise or else I'll hunt you down."

"I will stay. No need to go that far. Anyway, let's get you to bed so you could rest."

You grabbed her hand to drag her but she pulled you back. Her other hand pointed at herself.

"I can't see with all these tears. You have to carry me to bed." she said.

"You could wipe them but fine hold on to me. I'll guide you." you tried pulling her but she still didn't budge.

You sighed. You looked back to see her frowning.

"What is it?" you asked

"Carry me." she said.

"What!?"

"I said, carry me."

"Walk, Kirari. I can't carry you."

"Are you saying I'm fat and heavy?"

"No! You're not!" You ogled at her figure and blushed.

She was wearing your loose shirt and short shorts that she borrowed earlier.

'She looks so hot whatever she wears.' you thought.

Kirari took a step towards you and snaked her arms around your neck. She lifted her leg and you grabbed onto it without thinking. She did the same with the other one, making you stumble a bit from the extra weight.

"Walk, (Y/n)." she commanded.

"This is... hard.." you tried turning around. You almost tripped as you slowly moved towards the bed.

"Hurry up." Kirari said.

You tried your best to reach the bed without falling. Kirari giggled everytime you almost fell. You heaved and dropped her gently on the bed. She's now laughing. You smiled while staring at her.

'That was worth it. This smile is worth it.' you thought.

"You're really pretty, you know." you blurted out.

Kirari stopped laughing. She gazed at you with a crimson face. Her lips twitched into a smirk as she grabbed your head to pull you down.

"Compliment me more." she said.

"Huh? Uhm. You're intelligent, cool, brave uhhh.. you're just.. really amazing." you said.

"Mhm. More."

"Eh? Uh." You stared at her. Those blue orbs really hypnotize you whenever you look at them. "Your eyes are the most beautiful thing I've seen. I'd love to drown in them."

"....."

"Uh. That's embarrassing and cringey right?"

"Yes."

"Sheesh."

"But I love hearing those things from you. It feels good."

"Oh."

"But you know what else feels good?" she asked.

"What is it?"

"You... inside me." she whispered on your ear making your whole face burn red.

"Kirari!"

She giggled at your reaction. Both of you settled on the bed. A comfortable silence lingered in the room as you two cuddled.

"(Y/n)? Is this the same bed you used when you were with Yumeko?" Kirari suddenly asked.

"Huh? Yes it is."

"So this where she defiled you?" Kirari's eyes squinted at you. Her face became dark.

"What!? No! Nothing happened between us, I swear! Don't believe what she said, she was just trying to make you mad." you lied of course. You can still remember how Yumeko enjoyed ravaging your lips right there.

"You better not be lying because I'll kill that girl right now if she ever did touch you."

"I'm not lying."

Kirari's intense stare made you gulp. You looked around the room trying to find something that could get her attention and probably make her forget about that issue. Your eyes landed on the door of the bathroom.

"Ah! Kirari, there's a jacuzzi here."

"So? You think that kind of little stuff can pique my interest? I can have hundreds of that built, easy."

"Yes, miss. I get it. You're filthy rich. But, right now we're here. Only the two of us. We can enjoy it as much as we want without anyone bothering us." you said.

Kirari seemed to be thinking hard. It took her a few minutes before she stood up and pulled you towards the bathroom.

"You didn't do anything with Yumeko in there, right?" she asked.

"Of course not!"

"Good."

Both of you entered. You heard the lock click and saw Kirari on the door. She leaned her back on it and smirked at you.

"You do have brilliant ideas every once in a while." she said.

"Thank you?" you said, unsure of how to answer.

"Now get on with it."

"With what?"

"What else? Strip."

"Wha! Why?"

"Because I said so. Are you going in like that? Now, hurry up and remove those annoying covers."

"Can you not watch me? It's kinda embarrassing."

"Don't be. It's alright. I'd like to watch you."

"Kirari." you whined.

"Stop whining like a dog. You sound like Yumeko's sidekick. You're my fiance so be confident. Get them off or I'll do it myself."

After a minute of not moving from your position, Kirari lunged at you and forcefully tried to undress you. You struggled, one of your hands stopping her from lifting your shirt while the other snaked around her torso. The two of you were making so much noise when you slipped and fell on the water, taking the other girl with you. You hurriedly sat up and helped Kirari.

"You okay?" you asked.

"Mhm. The water is kind of soothing." she said.

"I guess it is."

She moved next to you. Her head rested on your shoulders. You glanced at her and saw her eyes were closed. You blushed when your gaze went down. Her wet shirt clung to her skin, you can almost see what's underneath.

"Are you perhaps, liking what you see?"

You jumped in surprise. Kirari was now looking at you with a smirk. Her face slowly went closer to you.

"You own that, you know." she said before giving you a kiss.

------

I'll stay so deep inside your brain

and take you somewhere far away

lolz.. still not over k/da 😀

anyway, bye bye 😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 1.5K 43
Yandere kakegurui one shot! most of em is fluff. [closed]
1.3M 61.4K 23
โ๐€ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ โž -@keikaminari - date: 9/28/2020 ๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต...
38K 581 27
Suna rintaro x reader Started: June 8, 2022 Finished: March 6, 2023 #7 suna - June 17,2022 #8 rintaro - September 9,2022 #19 sunarin- January 12,2023