I Got Bitten After Transmigra...

By arieshima

Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the... More

Introduction/Summary
Chapter 01: Break Up
Chapter 02: The Feeling of Happiness
Chapter 03: Blind Date
Chapter 04: It's a Success
Chapter 05: A Dream World
Chapter 06: Not Selling Off My Son
Chapter 07: Put On an Act
Chapter 08: Got Married
Chapter 09: Midnight
Chapter 10: Back to School
Chapter 11: Must Be Professional
Chapter 12: Dreaming at Night
Chapter 13: Beautiful and Delicious
Chapter 14: Being Friends
Chapter 15: Cool & Sweet
Chapter 16: The Banquet
Chapter 17: Study Hard
Chapter 18: The Substitution
Chapter 19: Any Dissatisfaction with Me
Chapter 20: Fake News
Chapter 21: Many Kinds of Plays
Chapter 22: Move to the Second Floor
Chapter 23: Being Reported
Chapter 24: He is My Alpha
Chapter 25: Being Scripted
Chapter 26: And This is Not Being Scripted?
Chapter 28: Visitors
Chapter 29: Return to the Gu Family Manor
Chapter 30: I'm a Beta
Chapter 31: "Being" Affectionate
Chapter 32: Bearing Children
Chapter 33: Learn to Swim
Chapter 34: Forced Kiss
Chapter 35: Gender Differentiation
Chapter 36: A Contracted Marking
Chapter 37: A Meticulous Contract
Chapter 38: Has It Been 10 Minutes Yet?
Chapter 39: Sit on the Desk
Chapter 40: Being Teased
Chapter 41: Island
Chapter 42: Simulating Gland Marking
Chapter 43: Satiety
Chapter 44: Have Some Self-Restraint
Chapter 45: Do You Like It?
Chapter 46: A Docile Trap
Chapter 47: I Am Your Genie
Chapter 48: Change to a Different Way
Chapter 49: The Vacation Ends
Chapter 50: I Disagree
Chapter 51: Hearty Hospitality
Chapter 52: Make Known to Public
Chapter 53: There's No Better Time Like Now
Chapter 54: Newbies in Love
Chapter 55: Amnesia
Chapter 56: Birthday Present
Chapter 57: Take A Bath
Chapter 58: Swimming Pool
Chapter 59: The Belt
Chapter 60: Being Spoiled
Chapter 61: Gland Marking
Chapter 62: Back to School
Chapter 63: The Lu Family's Birthday Celebration
Chapter 64: Falling Into the Water
Chapter 65: Termination of the Agreement
Chapter 66: Starting All Over
Chapter 67: Not the First Time
Chapter 68: Propose
Chapter 69: The Shareholders Meeting
Chapter 70: Completely Marked
Chapter 71: Even If the World Ends
Chapter 72: Extra One
Chapter 73: Extra Two [The other Yue Fei]
Chapter 74: Extra Three
Chapter 75: The Last Extra (It's about Their Children, You've been Warned!)

Chapter 27: Study Hard

68.8K 2.2K 1.1K
By arieshima

The next day at the dinner table, the two had a friendly meal at the same table as if nothing happened last night.

"Our counselor sent me a message in the morning, saying that the results of the investigation have been announced. I am innocent and can go back to school at any time to continue classes." Yue Fei said after the meal.

Gu Wei nodded: "When do you want to go back?"

Yue Fei: "It's going to be the weekend soon. I'll go back to school next Monday."

"Will you be able to keep up with the course?" Gu Wei raised his eyebrows.

"I have made a lot of progress in the midterm exam this time. My average score is over 70. It'll be okay for me to miss a few days of classes. Also, the professor would just read off the PowerPoint in class." Yue Fei felt that Gu Wei looked down on him. After all, he actually had never taken these classes before he transmigrated, so he had spent every day in the past weeks attending class to catch up, and the result was not bad but it was still quite embarrassing.

Gu Wei didn't think the score of 70 or so was worthy of praise at all, but Yue Fei looked at him with an expression of praise that the boy might not know he did it unintentionally, and couldn't help but said: "Well, compared to the previous failure, it is indeed an improvement."

Yue Fei raised the corners of his mouth: "I also think I am making good progress."

"Since this short study can achieve such results, you will achieve much better progress in the final exam with this pace, maybe you will be able to get the scholarship." Gu Wei said suddenly.

Yue Fei almost choked upon hearing this: "Ah... this...it depends on the situation."

Gu Wei: "No confidence?"

Is this something that can be done with confidence? Scholarships are evaluated in proportion to the rankings, and other students in their grade are quite competitive.

Yue Fei felt that Gu Wei was making trouble unreasonably.

Seeing that Yue Fei was silent, Gu Wei chuckled lightly.

Yue Fei's nerves twitched, suspecting that Gu Wei was looking down on his learning ability. In addition to Gu Wei making fun of him last night, his head got heated up and said: "It is not difficult to get a scholarship. As long as I study hard for it."

The previous results were so bad because he didn't study hard!

Gu Wei said, "Then I will wait for your good news."

After saying this, he put down his chopsticks and wiped the corners of his mouth with a napkin.

"I'll head to the company."

Yue Fei only thought about it after Gu Wei left for work. Why did he boast about his study ability? Whether he gets the scholarship or not has nothing to do with Gu Wei, right?

Gu Wei must have done it deliberately. With such an obvious aggressive technique, Yue Fei thought he was way too inexperienced compared to Gu Wei...

Even though he thought so, talking about getting a scholarship, Yue Fei felt that he had to get it once so he could boast about it in front of Gu Wei. It was just a scholarship, right? The third ranking can also obtain a scholarship, doesn't have to be the first.

So after eating breakfast, Yue Fei took his schoolbag, letting Aunt Chen know that he was going out, and went back to school to attend classes.

As soon as he arrived at the school, his roommates immediately surrounded him.

Zhao Zhi was the most excited: "Buddy, I just learned that the idiot who reported you is the principal's son."

Yue Fei: "Who did you hear it from?"

"Jian Yi told us." Another roommate said, "He comes to our dorm room every day and asks if you have said when you will be back."

"I also felt that was strange. I didn't see him around as much when you two were dating. But now, he was very diligent after you two broke up and even brought us something to eat."

Yue Fei frowned upon hearing this: "You didn't accept it, right?"

Zhao Zhi: "How is that possible, we are on your side."

Yue Fei laughed: "Thanks, lunch is on me today."

Amidst the excitement in the classroom, a small voice suddenly came from behind them.

"Yue Fei."

Yue Fei didn't hear it at first, but the roommate next to him pulled on his arm, that was when he knew someone calling him.

Yue Fei had never seen Tang Xi, so when he saw the slim and small omega in front of him, he didn't recognize the person at all.

"Are you looking for me?"

Tang Xi dodged his gaze and nodded slowly: "I'm here to apologize to you. I shouldn't maliciously report you cheating, and I should not spread rumors on the forum. I'm sorry, I hope you can forgive me."

"Are you Tang Xi?" Several roommates stood beside Yue Fei, and they put their arms in a defensive posture when they heard what he said.

Looking at the skinny and small person, how can such a person have such vicious thoughts.

Tang Xi pursed his mouth and said nothing.

Yue Fei also looked at him.

"I have been thinking, why are you doing this?" Yue Fei approached him.

As he approached, Tang Xi took a step back unconsciously, and only then did Yue Fei stop.

Tang Xi gritted his teeth: "I am a good friend of Xinchen. I can't stand to watch you holding onto Jian Yi, when obviously you are not worthy of him. Obviously he has marked Xinchen, but he only has you in his heart."

Yue Fei felt like he could not understand this person's common sense: "I have broken up with him, when did I try to hold onto him? You said he has me in his heart, then that is his problem, right? Why didn't you go tell Jian Yi this, instead you go after me?"

Tang Xi lowered his eyes: "Anyway, you are in a much better social status now. My dad said he would be over if I didn't come to apologize. So I come to apologize to you. If you are unhappy about something, come to me and don't come after my dad."

Yue Fei's head was full of question marks.

Zhao Zhi couldn't stand aside anymore, and asked the one question that everyone here has: "Did you lose a screw somewhere in your brain?"

Yue Fei was so angry that he felt fire in his breath: "Do you still think you are being wronged?"

Tang Xi: "Your grades had always been at the barely passing mark, yet your average score this time was better by ten times. Is it wrong of me for doubting?"

Yue Fei: "You don't think that person actually studies hard day and night for the exam?"

"You really do pay attention to what I do? You know what scores I have in the tests? My barely passing scores are something from the last semester, right? Yin Xinchen and Jian Yi's incident didn't happen until this semester? You really have started paying attention to me that early?"

A trace of panic flashed across Tang Xi's face: "I, I only found out after looking into it."

In the original book, Tang Xi only appeared a few times as one of Yin Xinchen's many friends, who was not very noticeable. Yue Fei didn't have any impression of this character in his mind. However, thinking about it at this moment, he suddenly realized that every time Tang Xi appeared, it was usually during the time when Yin Xinchen and Jian Yi were having an argument.

"Don't tell me you like Jian Yi, right." Yue Fei was shocked, and the whispering of the students who had been watching the whole thing momentarily quieted down.

Tang Xi was stunned, with a complicated expression on his face. At first he was panicking due to the anxiety of the truth being revealed, but soon he turned into resentment. He rushed to Yue Fei and said cruelly: "You are talking nonsense! I want to sue you for slander, you are some old man's lover. No one knows about the affair, right? What right you have to stand here and lecture me proudly? I won't apologize anymore. If you want to sue me, just sue me."

After finishing speaking, Tang Xi turned around and wanted to leave, but was stunned when he saw the person standing at the door of the classroom. But it was only for a moment, he quickly reacted and ran out.

Standing at the door was Yin Xinchen, who had rushed over after hearing what others said.

Other people also noticed Yin Xinchen's arrival, and turned away their gaze acting like nothing.

Yue Fei was still shocked at what Tang Xi said about him being some old man's lover, so he did not react to seeing Yin Xinchen.

In the eyes of others, he showed disdain and indifference to Yin Xinchen.

Yin Xinchen did not go after Tang Xi, instead he said to Yue Fei: "He doesn't mean what he said just now. I apologize in his place. I will have him post the letter of apology on social media. I'm sorry."

After speaking, Yin Xinchen turned and left the dorm.

Zhao Zhi sighed and poked Yue Fei's arm: "I didn't expect Yin Xinchen to be so... so..."

He couldn't think of the right words for a moment.

The roommate next to him tacitly added: "Holy Father."

Zhao Zhi: "Yes! Fuck, suddenly I can't think of what to say."

"If Tang Xi really likes Jian Yi, then I really sympathize with Yin Xinchen."

"He is already miserable. The accidental estrus caused him to be marked by Jian Yi, and Jian Yi still doesn't like him."

"Dude, don't talk about it, he is the cause of our Fei Fei's breaking up."

Yue Fei: "It was not Yin Xinchen's fault, I don't blame him."

Zhao Zhi choked: "Why are you also beginning to radiate holy light?"

"Get off."

Seeing that the parties were almost scattered, the crowds of onlookers who were here for gossip slowly dispersed.

"By the way, what's with some old man's lover thing by Tang Xi?" Zhao Zhi asked Yue Fei.

Yue Fei looked at him: "What do you think?"

Zhao Zhi: "Does he regard your dad as your golden master? I remember that your family is already rich."

"How do I know, the words coming from someone who accused me of cheating without proof, do I need to bother to think about his words of me being some old man's lover?" Yue Fei rolled his eyes.

"Isn't that he just got bitter because his secret was exposed? Zhao Zhi, you actually thought about what he said?"

"Stupid."

"Fuck, I'm just worried that some idiots would use it to spread the rumor about our Yue Fei!"

"Whoever believes that guy's words now must be a dumbass."

"Fine."

Yue Fei stood aside smiling and watched them make a fuss for a while, then turned to look at the door of the empty classroom, but there was some unspeakable emotion in his heart.

It turned out that Tang Xi actually liked Jian Yi. His malice towards him was not coming from the defending Yin Xinchen, but for his own selfishness. Yet, Yin Xinchen had wasted his only favor of Gu Wei for Tang Xi's sake.

...

Gu Wei returned to Nanwan Xiang District at night. The house was completely dark. After turning on the light, he went into the kitchen and saw it was clean and tidy. Obviously no one was at home.

"Really went back to school to study hard?" Gu Wei laughed.

Turned on the light in the living room, Gu Wei sat down on the sofa, loosened his tie, and turned on the phone. There were no unread messages.

Hmph, the boy went back to school without even telling him that he did.

After all it was him who was driven away by the boy, Gu Wei took the initiative to send a message to Yue Fei.

Gu Wei: Where are you at?

While waiting for a reply, Gu Wei fell back on the sofa and closed his eyes to rest his eyes.

Soon, the phone notification rang, and someone replied to him.

Yue Fei: School, library, study room

Gu Wei laughed lightly and replied: Do your best.

Yue Fei: [Goodbye]

Seeing that he obviously dug his own grave, Gu Wei decided to act pity: I went back to Nanwan Xiang District and had no food to eat.

Yue Fei: Oh, Aunt Chen came over to cook for me.

Gu Wei:...

Yue Fei: Ask Tang Yue to get you some food.

Gu Wei: It's not good to order the subordinate after work hours.

If Tang Yue were to see this passage, he must have the same expression of an old man looking at his cell phone in a subway.

Yue Fei: Then you can order delivery.

The boy did not even feel pity towards him, Gu Wei knew it's useless to act pitiful: Got it, you should study hard.

Yue Fei: [Smile] Yes.

After ending the conversation, Gu Wei didn't actually go into the kitchen to get himself food, instead he went straight back to the study room on the second floor and continued working.

About half an hour later, his cell phone rang suddenly, it was an unfamiliar number.

"Hello, it's food delivery."

"..." Gu Wei was taken aback for a moment, "You've the wrong number, I didn't order any delivery."

He hung up the phone, but the phone vibrated again.

"It's the right number, this number is the correct one I have, Mr. Yue, isn't it?"

"..." There was only one Mr. Yue in this house, Gu Wei immediately understood, "Wait a minute."

When he got the food, Gu Wei took a picture and sent it to Yue Fei.

Gu Wei: Your delivery.

Yue Fei: Ah, I must have put in the wrong address when I ordered. You can eat it. I will place another order.

Gu Wei: Didn't Aunt Chen cook for you?

Yue Fei: I ordered for the supper.

Gu Wei glanced at the items in the bag. The boy might not be able to finish this much food by himself. Yue Fei's saying that he ordered himself supper was obviously just a casual excuse.

But without exposing the boy's intention, Gu Wei only replied to Yue Fei: OK.

He has no habit of eating fast food takeout. Sometimes when it is really inconvenient, the secretaries would order a meal box from the high-class restaurants.

Opening the package with great interest, Gu Wei took another photo of the fast food takeout and sent it to his social group chat.

"Dinner [Picture]"

Gu Wei rarely posts any daily life pictures in the group chat. The people in the group chat suddenly received such a message, and thought they must have seen things.

Someone quickly responded.

Gu WeIi: The Gu Group is going bankrupt?

Gu Qiao: No way, no freaking way, Third Brother, why do you eat this kind of food.

Tang Yue: Boss is feeding temptation to people at night, and this dish makes me wanna eat again.

He Yinyin: Xiao Fei bought it?

Onlookers 1: I have taken a double look at this one, I am sure this is the stir-fry in the street shop.

Onlookers 2: Does this mean some stock market will rise tomorrow?

Onlookers 3: The Gu Group's investment in the next quarter?

...

He did not read the messages, after finished dinner and worked for a while, Gu Wei went to the open-air swimming pool on the third floor to swim.

The stars in the night sky are particularly bright tonight. Gu Wei took a picture of the swimming pool at night and sent it to Yue Fei.

Gu Wei: [Picture]

Yue Fei did not reply immediately.

Gu Wei received a new message from Yue Fei after finishing swimming two laps in the pool.

Yue Fei: I'm focusing on studying right now, why are you sending me these kinds of pictures?

Gu Wei: Check whether you are studying hard or playing with your phone.

Yue Fei wants to hit someone: ...bye.

After teasing the boy, Gu Wei took a shower and returned to the study room on the second floor in a good mood, continuing the work he would never finish.

He buried himself in work until late at night, and when he was about to sleep, he realized that Yue Fei had sent a text message not too long after his last text.

Yue Fei: Are you taking a bath on the third floor?

The text was from two hours ago. Gu Wei didn't know what the boy meant by asking this, but he still replied.

Gu Wei: Yes. Something wrong?

Yue Fei responded quickly: No.

Gu Wei: You can come here if you want to swim in the future.

Yue Fei: I can't swim.

Gu Wei recalled the information he had on the boy: I forgot, are you going to sleep?

Yue Fei: I was about to sleep but got woken up by your message.

Gu Wei: Then I won't reply to your message, go to sleep.

Yue Fei:...

Gu Wei did not reply any more.

In the dormitory, Yue Fei was curled up in the bed, flipping through the photos of the swimming pool in his phone, and the man happened to take a picture of the glass bathroom he had seen before. He couldn't help thinking about Gu Wei taking a bath in it.

Uhmmm...Why would he imagine such a thing?

Yue Fei returned to Nanwan Xiang District on the weekend, while Gu Wei was away on a business trip. Although no one was watching, Yue Fei remembered that he had said that he wanted to get the scholarship, and felt that it was not efficient if he just played around all weekend. He could only force himself to stay in the study room to study hard.

In fact, he did ask himself, asides from Gu Wei's stimulation, did he honestly not want to get good grades? He thought about it, so he spent more time on studying to better himself.

He hadn't returned to the Yue Family for too long. Yue Luo and Yue Ling missed him a lot. Hearing that he is studying hard, they both clamored to come and watch.

Yue Fei felt so helpless with them and could only agree to let them come to Nanwan Xiang District after seeking the consent of Gu Wei.

On Saturday evening, Aunt Chen made some snacks in advance and put them in the kitchen, reminding Yue Wei the snacks were to entertain his younger siblings the next day.

Yue Fei was moved by her carefulness, and that night, he discussed with Gu Wei about giving Aunt Chen a raise.

Yue Fei: She mainly cooks for me, so the increase in differences of the money should be paid from my side.

Gu Wei: I got it, I will tell Tang Yue, you don't have to worry about it.

Previously, when Yue Fei asked Gu Wei about something, he often got the answer of discussing the matter with Tang Yue, but now it has changed tremendously. Yue Fei was a little bit curious that maybe Tang Yue is no longer in charge of his matter, he wondered if it was to avoid suspicion, otherwise he could not explain the situation.

Tang Yue liked him. Gu Wei noticed this and he was worried that Tang Yue could be the reason for breaking the agreement between the two of them, so he transferred Tang Yue away. The perfect logical thinking, if it weren't for Yue Fei understanding his own place, he would really want to come to Gu Wei to ask if his deduction is correct?

Yue Fei: You really don't want me to pay?

Gu Wei: No, if you have a lot of money, my birthday is coming up.

Yue Fei:...

How could you be so frank, can you use some implies?

Out of politeness, Yue Fei replied: Understood. My birthday is...

Gu Wei: November 23.

Yue Fei was a little surprised: you know?

Gu Wei: I have seen your ID card.

Yue Fei: Oh!

Coincidentally, the Yue Fei in this book and him have the same birthday.

November 23, this was the first time Yue Fei looked forward to his birthday.

On his previous birthdays, he was either on a part-time job or on the way to a part-time job. It often took a few days before he realized that he was a year older.

And this year, everything would be different.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 10.6K 15
When his uncle is overthrown as the pack leader, Lan Yibo is sold to an auction house. He expects to be held captive until he presents, and then to...
49.1K 5.5K 47
Wei Wuxian was born as the only prince of the kingdom where only the Alphas could become the Emperor. And he was secretly born as an Omega. His mothe...
2.9M 111K 138
Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found out that everyone regards him as an imagi...