๐•—oo๐•๐•š๐•ค๐•™ LOVE

By DeepImagines

**Preview** Namji: come here kitten... Tomio: no...n..no its okay. i'll just nap in my room. i turned and beg... More

Introduction:
1
2
Character Identification Card: READ!
3
4
Character Identification Card: READ!
5
6
Character Description Card: READ!
7
8.
9
10
11
12
13.
14
15
Memes that describe โœจNAMJIโœจ
Memes that describe โœจTomioโœจ
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
Character Q&A:
25
Zodiac ~Preview~
High Voltage ~Preview~
Gamers Club ~Preview~
The keyanta Curse ~Preview~

23

413 14 17
By DeepImagines

Tomio Pov:

I woke up this morning feeling an empty space besides me. Part of me wished that yesterday was a never ending dream but we all knew it was too good to be true.

I kept telling myself. He'd confess he'd do it. But i was wrong.

It was almost lunch time now and i was at my desk typing away like always. He arrived at work before me and hadn't said much to me at all today for the matter. I assumed he either didn't remember anything that took place last night  or he simply wished to forget. So i wasn't going to bring anything up.

I received a direct message from him asking me to bring in some files. My heels clicked as i carried them into his office. He looked up from his desk briefly. Taking a glance over my outfit before his eyes went back to his computer.

i sat the files on his desk, while building up the courage to start a convo.

Me: Is that all you need Mr.Park?

he stopped typing for a moment looking my way.

he loosened his tie and coughed a bit. 

Namji: Actually there's som-

he was cut off by a knock at the door. 

It slowly opened as we both turned our heads in its direction.

"KNOCK KNOCKKKKKKKK"

namji groaned at the voice and i rolled my eyes as her scent came crashing into the room.

Katy walked into the room all high and mighty as always. I grew used to her scent since she's visited quite often over the years. She's made it her job to randomly pop up in town with no warning. When she does stay i go visit my dad. I have no intentions of being around her.

She actually believes that I'm scared of her and that she has something to hold over my head. When honestly I'm just over this whole marriage and the bullshit that comes with it.

Katy: oh wow! if it isn't Mrs.Park... you seem to be M.I.A lately. Never really here when i come around thought maybe you'd given up your spot.

she smirked walking up to namji's desk.

I smacked my lips.

Me: I'm not really into conversing with whores, so I keep my distance.

she gasped.

Namji: what brings you by katy....

he said in an annoyed voice while typing on his computer again. He was always good at trying to change the topic.

Katy: oh you know just thought i'd come see my lovely jiji. 

i had no reason to stick around so i began walking towards the door.

Katy: quick to leave so soon kitty cat? don't you want to stick around. Ms. Melony thinks i'm in town to spend some girl time with you. So unless you want me to spill about your little incident, i suggest you take me out for a day in the city.

i paused turning around looking at her like she was stupid.

namji stood up and began to speak but i waved him off speaking over him.

Me: look you bitch. you may be family of Namji's but you are no family of mine. Your a fucking kid. Stay in your place. I don't have to take orders from some wanna be barbie bitch. This isn't a dream house. shit doesn't just work how you want it to. I don't care what you tell melony. For all i care scream it from the rooftops. 

she gasped about to charge at me but namji snatched her up by her arm. 

Namji: thats enough katy. I've told you about dropping by unannounced. I think it's time for you to go.

Katy: thats so not fair! Namji she called me a bitch. Aren't you going to do something about it? 

Namji: Its your fault what do you expect me to do?

she snatched her wrist away from him rubbing it some.

Katy: I don't know!! She's your wife. Put her in her place or something!? She's Mrs.Park. She literally answers to you. Fucking pet, command her or something...!

I had already had enough of this convo.

Namji: Actually no... thats not how a marriage  works ka-

i cut him off.

Me: Save it. theres no need to explain anything to her, I won't be Mrs.Park for long

they both gave me shocked expressions as i turned around to leave. grabbing my purse i stomped to the elevator.

i was gonna go snatch Wyan from his office and force him to come to lunch with me. I was extremely hungry. plus i don't get paid enough to deal with bullshit.

Namji POV

I watched in shock as Tomio walked out of my office. I groaned punching the air pissed off. That was my chance to tell her how i really felt from the bottom of my heart and Katy fucking ruined it.

I stared off in space trying to gather my thoughts when i heard katy speak up.

Katy: well well... trouble in paradise huh jiji? Can't help but think all of this would have never happen if you would have married me instead....Gosh i could see it now. I'd be the perfect wife.

If looks could kill she'd be dead right now. no amount of words can describe how much i hate this girl. Just growing up around her was like living hell what makes her think i'd ever love her... i've told her countless times. 

i walked over to her while she blushed spitting nonsense.

Katy: I'd cook you dinner, we'd go on dates. AND OMG DOUBLE DATES WITH MY FRIENDS!!! we'd be so perfect toge-

finishing her sentence short as my open palm flew across her cheek.

She stepped back gasping ... while looking at me.

omg... i just slapped her..

wow... what a thrill, she's finally quiet

she stuttered on her words...

Katy: j...ji..jiji how c-could you?

i hovered over her staring down into her eyes. i wanted to make sure she felt everything i was about to say.

Me: Katy.. i need you to hear me okay? are you listening ?

she looked terrified but nodded her head yes. I feel not an ounce of remorse.

Me: i do not love you, I will never love you. My heart is with Tomio. You know i hate people yet you see that I'm married. Doesn't that speak for something? Doesn't that say how much I love her... doesn't that show how much she means to me? Your blind if you can't see the love that radiates off of me when she's around. 

Katy: no... no you don't mean that you couldn't mean that...

i shook my head backing away from her. turning around i began walking over to my desk

Me:  I think it's best if you leave, I don't to see or hear about you bothering tomio anymore. and as for your little joke.... You better pray she doesn't leave me. Because I'll Become even more cold and I'll make your life a living hell.

she lowered her head and began crying....

I picked up my bag and grabbed my phone dailing Hyunjin's number...

i looked over my shoulder.

Me: you can see yourself out...

not looking back at her as her heel's clicked and she exited the room.

"Hello?"

Me: Hyunjin.... i tried... but katy. she- she

i'm almost positive he could hear my tears building up.

He cut me off

Hyunjin: its oka.. its oka.... calm down. I have an idea

Please don't leave me tomio...... I need you.

*

*

*

*

*

*

***Do you think Katy is going to listen to namji? or does she have another trick up her sleeve? What plan does Hyunjin have? Will tomio stay with Namji or will she be happier alone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 227 21
I knocked on the door, and the second it opened, I started talking, my eyes glaring at the floor. "Listen, Mr. Lee, I don't care if we hooked up or w...
2.3K 78 13
(New) Smut Comedic Fiction Jungkook and Taehyung stumbled upon a bewildered human-cat hybrid named Jimin, whose appearance resembled that of a child...
65.1K 2.6K 36
"What are you doing here? Today is my wedding, so please go from here as we have already broken up." Y/N asked in stuttering after seeing her ex-love...
37K 1.4K 27
School has reach its end and Lee Felix has just befriended the slightly new, reserved boy, Hwang Hyunjin. Over the summer, they spend more and more t...