Broken Inside

Door lunianistic

Before she became a model, Alex Smith went through a hard life. But you know what is harder? Relationships. F... Meer

1 - The Abandoned Child
2 - The Unwanted
3 - The Judo Master
4 - The Master's Helper
5 - The Incident
6 - The Audition
7 - The Start Over
8 - The First One
9 - The Unexpected
10 - The First Celebration
11 - The Chosen One
12 - The Gentleman
13 - The Assignment Abroad
14 - The Painful Goodbye
15 - The Rise After the Fall
16 - The Sisterly Bond
17 - The Artist
18 - The Getaway Plan
19 - The Independence
20 - The Unexpected Visitor
21 - The Returnees
22 - The Move
23 - The Temporary Roommate
24 - The New Experiences
25 - The Planned and Unplanned
26 - The Cheater
27 - The Wallet Incident
28 - The Bookstore
29 - The Father and Daughter
30 - The Girl Talk
31 - The Redhead
32 - The Next Day
33 - The First Date
34 - The Single Dad
35 - The Crazy Lady
36 - The Big Boss
37 - The Big Surprise
38 - The Sculpture
39 - The Big Step
40 - The Surprise Twist
41 - The Weekend Plan
42 - The First Day
43 - The Artist in London
44 - The Lovers Reunited
45 - The Catwalk Queen
46 - The Book Launch
47 - The Breakup
48 - The Reveal
49 - The Birthday Party
50 - The Designer
51 - The After-party
53 - The Duplex
54 - The Boss' Order
55 - The Chauffeur
56 - The Confession
57 - The Hangover
58 - The Photographer
59 - The Scandal
60 - The Romeo Undone
61 - The Ugly Drunk
62 - The Lord's Anger
63 - The Little Cottage
64 - The Countryside
65 - The Proposal
66 - The Engagement Party
67 - The Trio
68 - The Lady
69 - The Big Decision
70 - The Unfortunate News
71 - The Untold Truth
72 - The Recovery
73 - The Big Day
74 - The Mountain Air
75 - The Growth
76 - The Little One
77 - The Big Reveal
78 - The Heir
Epilogue

52 - The Lord

16 2 0
Door lunianistic

Alex pulled away from the kiss to take a breath, but she kept her hands around Paul's neck. He rested his forehead against hers. He was breathing hard too.

"Um, thank you for coming back," Alex said breathlessly.

Paul chuckled softly and said, "Honestly, I don't think I want to leave."

Alex looked into his eyes and they both smiled. "Well then, what are we still doing out here?"

She took his hands and pulled him inside, letting the door close behind them. She didn't stop until they were in the bedroom.

Alex turned around and asked Paul softly, "Unzip me?"

She felt his fingers on the back of her neck. He pulled the zipper down gently all the way. She felt him stepping in closer and then he kissed her, on the back of her neck and on her shoulder. He pushed her dress off her shoulder and let it drop to the floor, pooling around her feet. She stepped away from the dress and took off her shoes. Then she turned to face Paul.

Paul's eyes were moving over her body as she stood there in her white lacy bra and panties. She moved towards him and his eyes met hers. They smiled at each other, like two people sharing a secret.

Alex pushed his jacket off first. Then she unbuttoned his vest and took that off too. Then slowly she unbuttoned his shirt. Paul unbuttoned his cuffs to expedite things along. Alex pulled up his shirt from his pants and finished unbuttoning the last few buttons. Paul took off his shirt and let it drop to the floor, along with his jacket and vest.

Alex looked down at his body. He was fit and lean, with a smattering of light chest hair. She rested her hands on his chest and could feel his heartbeat under her fingertips. She smiled and looked at his face. He was looking at her expectantly. 

She bit her bottom lip and slowly moved her fingers down his chest to his waist. She undid his belt and his pants, and pushed them down his long legs. Paul bent over and took off his shoes, socks, and pants. Then he straightened up and pulled Alex into his arms. 

They stood with each other, feeling skin on skin, with only little pieces of clothes in between them. Paul kissed her and Alex gratefully kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and felt his arms tightening around her body. She was fully aware of his erection pushing at her belly.

Paul undid her bra and pulled it down her arms. He pulled away from her lips and feverishly, started kissing her neck and her chest. He got down on his knees and slipped his fingers under her waistband. He looked up at her, as if seeking for permission. She smiled at him assuringly, so he pulled down the last remaining piece of clothing from her body. 

Paul grabbed her behind and buried his face in her pubic area. She felt his tongue searching for her sweet spot and she gasped. His tongue was very insistent. She was getting wet.

Paul pulled away and as he got up, he pulled off his boxer shorts. He wrapped her in his arms again, and kissed her, with their naked bodies pressed tightly against one another. He started moving her towards the bed. The moment the back of her knees touched the bed, they both collapsed on the mattress top. 

Alex moved further up the bed and Paul followed suit. He climbed on top of her and kissed her again. He grabbed her boobs, massaging them gently, squeezing her nipples to make them harden before taking them in his mouth. He played with them with his tongue and his teeth, driving her crazy.

He hovered over her and asked breathlessly, "Protection?"

"Drawer," she answered, just as breathless, pointing at her side table.

Paul opened the drawer, grabbed a condom and quickly tore it open with his teeth. He took out the condom and swiftly sheathed himself. Then he returned to Alex and kissed her as he got into position. He penetrated into her slowly, giving her time to adjust and expand to his size. She moaned against his lips as he goes deeper and deeper, until he was fully inside of her. 

Paul pulled away from the kiss and looked at her face. Then he started moving inside her, and he watched her expression as he moved. He moved faster and faster, setting a rhythm, and Alex started moaning louder and rolling her head around. She was climbing higher and higher, until finally she reached her climax and she felt the delicious implosion deep inside her belly.

Following her lead, Paul pushed harder and harder, the muscles on his neck tightening and stretching, until finally he climaxed, with a deep grunt. Then he collapsed over Alex, putting all his weight on her. 

After a few seconds of being crushed, Alex chuckled and said, "Paul, you're heavy."

Paul's head shot up and he quickly rolled to the side, his eyes wide with panic. "Did I hurt you?" he asked.

Alex chuckled and rolled over to her side to face him. "Just crushed me a little bit, but I'm okay now." She smiled sweetly at him.

Paul let out a sigh of relief. He placed his hand gently on her hip and leaned in to kiss her. He pulled the comforter from under her and covered her naked body so she doesn't get cold. He kissed her once again. "I'll be right back," he whispered to her before climbing off the bed. She heard him go to the bathroom.

Alex adjusted her head on her pillow. Sex with Paul was different. She felt safe with him and he takes care of her afterwards. Smiling to herself, she closed her eyes and almost immediately fell asleep. 

*****

Alex woke up the next morning to an empty bed. She looked around the room. The clothes on the floor were gone. Where did Paul go?

A million thoughts ran through Alex's mind. She slept with the boss and now he's gone. Was last night supposed to be a one-night-stand? She has never had one-night-stands before. How was she supposed to face him on Monday?

Alex climbed out of bed and went to put on some clothes. She put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. She was about to leave the bedroom when the doorknob turned and Paul appeared, holding a tray. He smiled at her and greeted, "Morning, love."

Alex felt a wave of relief swept over her. He's still here. "Good morning."

Paul smiled and said, "I need you to get back in bed so that I can serve you breakfast."

Alex chuckled and did as he said, with one leg folded and the other leg dangling off the side of the bed. Paul set the tray down in front of her before taking a seat across from her, at the foot of the bed.

Alex peered at the tray in front of her, biting her lip. There was a plate of French toasts topped with strawberries, maple syrup and powdered sugar, a small plate of fresh fruits, a tall glass of orange juice and a cup of black coffee. She glanced at Paul and asked, "You made these?"

"No," he answered honestly, "My cook made them. I'm just serving them." He picked up a strawberry with his fingers and held it up to her, "Take a bite."

She took a bite and moaned appreciatively. "That strawberry is so sweet."

Paul chuckled and finished the rest of it. Then he picked up a fork and cut a piece of the French toast. He held it up to Alex and she ate it. Alex moaned once again, making Paul smile. The French toasts were made of brioche breads. They were crispy around the edges, but soft and rich in the middle. They were the perfect combination of sweet and savoury.

Paul fed himself a bite before offering another to Alex, but she didn't take it. She looked down at the tray wistfully.

Paul lowered the fork. "Is something wrong?" he asked.

Alex lifted her gaze at him and said softly, "Nobody has served me breakfast in bed before."

Paul smiled and sighed. He lifted the fork up to her again and said gently, "Open up."

Alex chuckled and took another bite.

After they finished the breakfast, Paul got up and carried the tray back to the kitchen. Alex could hear him clearing the dishes in the sink. She thought about it for a moment and then made up her mind. She got up from the bed and took off her clothes. She looked at herself in the mirror and decided she looked okay.

Then she opened the bedroom door wide and peered out. Paul was washing the dishes with his back to her. She took a deep breath and exhaled. Here we go.

She cleared her throat and called out from the bedroom door, "Paul?"

He turned around and froze. His mouth gaped and his eyes were fixated on her nakedness.

Alex grinned shyly and said, "Come back to bed."

She had never seen anyone sprinted from one spot to another as fast as Paul did.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

8.2K 639 37
⚠️ Warning for foul language usage ⚠️ Warning for triggers {PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "DON'T BELONG"} [Started- May, 25th, 2022] [Ended- July, 20th, 2022] ...
395K 13K 46
"You have beautiful eyes, I'd love to be lost in them." He said with a soft smile on his face. "Has that line worked for every female?" "Maybe it h...
673 1 5
Powerfully passionate, breathtakingly sexy and completely addictive. This is no ordinary billionaire romance. Read the first few chapters of my deb...
515K 10.3K 44
"Damn,baby...s-so tight." Lazar husked in my ear. "F-faster!" I moaend,and so he did. He began to thrust faster and faster. The bed hitting the wall...