love me seriously | kim taehy...

By luhanwrites

❝I'm a parasite now and you're the host. So wherever you go, I go.❞ In which Kim Taehyung aims to win the hea... More

정보 | love me seriously
01 | promise
02 | min estate
03 | sticky notes
04 | hot chocolate
05 | broken
06 | café shooky
07 | house elf
08 | spilled salt
09 | war of hormone
10 | crash landing on you
11 | a starry night
12 | the pomeranian
13 | van gogh-ing out
14 | the selca
15 | restroom trolls
16 | let go
17 | remedy
18 | parasite
19 | inner child
20 | pretty
21 | notice me senpai
22 | spring days
23 | girlfriend
24 | korea's ass
25 | tata
26 | hanahaki disease
27 | detention
28 | confrontations
29 | intentions
30 | the power of love
31 | dandelions
32 | dragons and dragonflies
33 | k. superior
34 | daddy taehyung
35 | a study in pink
36 | sakura kiss
37 | outhouse
38 | kim taehyung
39 | make it right
40 | blue and grey
41 | love maze
42 | special place
44 | rooftop
epilogue

43 | truth

390 46 13
By luhanwrites

Truth

Seokjin effortlessly pulled into one of the parking spaces at Songpa Naru Park, where Jimin initially was. They all got off the SUV and both Jimin and Jungkook tailed behind Seokjin as their eyes darted around in hopes that they'd spot Namjoon.

They walked for some time. All the while they passed by a lot of activities which currently took place as well as some of the park's main attractions before they finally neared an ice cream truck.

"There he is!" Jungkook hollered as he pointed toward a tall man who was dressed in a pair of denim shorts and a white shirt which had red lightening patterns on it.

"Ah, I almost didn't recognise him, good eye Jungkook." Seokjin said with a smile.

"I've known him since the days I was choosing a high school to enrol in, it's not hard to miss him." Jungkook boasted, he really took a liking to Namjoon.

"Yah, you've told us that story a thousand times, Jungkook." Jimin lazily said. "And let's wait for hyung to explain to nim the situation, alright?"

Jungkook nodded and once they arrived at the truck, Seokjin and Namjoon shook hands and exchanged a few words before Namjoon took notice the two boys standing not far from him.

"Park ssi, Jeon ssi?" he stepped toward them with a dimpled smile. "It's nice to see that students aren't evading their teachers when they spot them in public for once."

"Aish, Joonie, these boys need help with something and I need confirmation." Seokjin explained and Namjoon looked over at them.

When Seokjin said that Namjoon wouldn't mind helping them, he was right because his expression was subtle like he was ready to help. Apparently, he'd always been like that, especially with his students.

"What can I do for you?" he asked and Jungkook immediately took the booklet from Jimin's hands as and stepped forward.

"Sorry to trouble you, nim, during your time off..." Jungkook spoke politely. "But can you help us understand what's written here?" he handed the paper over to Namjoon.

They stared on in anticipation as they watched Namjoon scan the words printed across the page. He mentally read it with a rather calm expression but as he read further on small noticeable changes in his expression was seen.

"What does it say nim?" Jimin asked.

"Where did you get this?" Namjoon looked up.

"Sooyeong's Outhouse, why?" Jimin replied.

"Outhouse?" Namjoon repeated. "What's this doing in an Outhouse?"

"Nim," Jungkook softly spoke. "We shouldn't be telling you this but somehow it just feels right. Sooyeong lives in an Outhouse which is mostly filled with her stepmothers, Hyungsik Suhjin's, junk."

Not many people knew of Sooyeong's living conditions and when Jimin and Jungkook found out they wanted to help but unfortunately, they were harshly threatened by Suhjin which would have put theirs and Sooyeong's wellness at risk. Therefore, among the three friends they had vowed to keep it a secret up until it was absolutely necessary and Jungkook believed that necessary was now.

The whole reason why Suhjin wanted everything to be kept under wraps was solely because she didn't want her reputation to be tarnished nor did she want Sooyeong to be apart of the so-called empire that her husband built. So, the only way to have asserted dominance and assured that the riches were in her filthy hands was to isolate Sooyeong and mistreat her so she'd grow fearsome of that woman.

"Wait, what? Why does Sooyeong live in an Outhouse?" Namjoon was shocked.

Seokjin placed a hand on Namjoon's shoulder, "Hyungsik ssi basically married Min ssi for his money and house and since Sooyeong's not blood related she mistreats her."

"If this was known to you all why hasn't it been reported it?" Namjoon's voice held disbelief.

"The Dragon Lady's threats were brutal and vulgar, what other choice did we have, nim?" Jungkook whined.

"Alright, fine but do you know where Hyungsik Suhjin would be right now?" Namjoon inquired.

"Probably still in the toilet..." Seokjin mumbled and Namjoon looked at him questioningly.

"He put laxatives in her food today." Jimin informed.

"And Sooyeong?"

"She has a date with Taehyung," Seokjin quickly informed but Jungkook was quick to pipe in a question straight after.

"But what does the booklet say, nim?" Jungkook mumbled.

"It's Min ssi's Will and Testament."

All three men's faces warped in surprise but Seokjin felt relieved at the same time.

"Are you serious?" Jimin yelled.

Namjoon nodded, "Both Sooyeong's and Suhjin's lives are going to change drastically. Everything that Suhjin had claimed was hers is actually not. It all belongs to Sooyeong."

He pulled out his smartphone and dialled up a number.

"We need to inform the police about this." He pressed the smartphone to his ear, waiting for someone to pick up on the other end, "And someone call up Sooyeong. Tell her to meet us at her house."

"I'll give Taehyung a call." Jimin said because he remembered he had Sooyeong's smartphone with him.

"Let me call up the hyung's from Café Shooky too." Jungkook piped before he turned away.

Jimin pressed the smartphone to his ear as he heard the dial tone. It rung a few times before Taehyung finally picked up. Without even greeting his friend, he spoke, quickly, "Tae ah, you didn't text me. Is Soo with you? Did everything work out?"

"Hm, she's here with me and everything's fine." Taehyung's voice was calm.

"Thank the heavens." He breathed in relief. "Also, meet us at Sooyeong's house right now. It's really important." He insisted.

"But why?"

"Just go, Tae. You'll find out everything soon. Promise."

• • •

Taehyung and Sooyeong had quickly boarded a bus soon after Jimin's urgent call.

"For Heavens sake, Tae, what if The Dragon Lady actually died?" Sooyeong sobbed beside him. "And Seokjin is going to prison. I can't see him behind a transparent glass."

"What?" Taehyung jumped in surprise. "Why would The Dragon Lady be dead and hyung be going to prison? What are you talking about?"

"Because..." Nervousness flooded her stomach. "Oppa put laxatives in her food today. What if she died from extreme diarrhoea or something? I don't want to be an accessory to murder either."

"Aish, Sooyeongie... I really don't get your mind sometimes." Taehyung chuckled softly. "And you're not an accessory to murder because I'm sure nothing of the sort happened, so stop worrying. Remember, it just means that you suffer twice."

"I can't help it though," she felt a tear. "It's not difficult to think of bad things when it constantly happens to you..."

Taehyung's heart ached, however, he pulled her into a side hug and he comfortingly caressed her arm.

Ten minutes and two mental breakdowns from Sooyeong later, they finally arrived at their bus stop. She immediately shot up and headed for the exit. She literally left Taehyung behind nevertheless, he snatched the gift bag and ran after her, of course, he easily caught up to her.

"Yah! You have heels on, you're going to fall." He gently gripped her arm to slow her down.

"Tae," she whined but to compensate for her state he allowed her to jog but with his secure hold on her.

They finally turned a corner and her eyes fell on three motor vehicles in front of her property. Two of which were SUV's while the other was a police car with its emergency lights flashing brightly.

She became worried and through pants she said, "He really killed her?"

"Yah, don't say that, there would have been an ambulance then." Taehyung pointed out a logical statement.

Once they reached the property, they quickly ushered inside but what they saw next completely blew their minds.

Jimin and Jungkook stood beside Yoongi and Hoseok while they chatted, and further passed them they noticed Namjoon, which double blew their mind, and Seokjin talked to the authorities of whom had a bunch of papers in hand.

Sooyeong felt Taehyung tug her passed the four males who registered their presence, and towards Seokjin. All the while she felt her breaths get heavier, tears brimmed and her mind lost in turmoil. She literally had no Idea of what was going on.

"Oppa," she released herself from Taehyung and embraced Seokjin. "Are you okay? What's going? Please don't tell me you're going to prison. You can't leave me," she sobbed and into his sweatshirt.

"Sooyeong," Namjoon and Seokjin said in unison and everyone soon surrounded them.

"I'm not going anywhere." Seokjin reassured and she looked up at him.

"Is this the young girl you mentioned earlier?" One of the police officers suddenly asked. She wiped her tears and looked up at the officer questioningly.

"Yes, this is Min Sooyeong. The rightful owner of this estate." Namjoon informed as hers and Taehyung's face filled with shock.

"What?" She breathed. "How? Because there's no Will."

"Ah, but there is." The officer spoke and showed her a booklet as well as a blank white folder that was similar to the one which fell from the portrait. She covered her mouth in shock when she noticed the words Will and Testament etched across it.

"This folder Sooyeong," Taehyung stood next to her. "It was right in front of us. What we was searching for was right there..."

"How do you know about that envelope?" Jungkook asked.

"It fell from behind the portrait but we never got the chance to open it up." He explained.

"At least it's finally come to light," Yoongi announced rather happily and she felt her body fill with all sorts of emotions as the officer handed her the booklet.

"We have concern to believe that this is the original Will and Testament which your father left for you little lady. This entire estate all belongs to you. Nothing ever was your step mother's."

"I can't believe it," she wiped her tears. "There actually was an original Will... O-Oppa..."

Seokjin took her into a hug, "And it's all going to get better from now,"

She couldn't believe that things were actually looking up for her. As if the Earth's axis was finally lining up. All of those wishes both her and Taehyung had made on those dandelions were actually coming true. Things were finally unfolding and smoothing out, and she felt only happiness.

"Yah! It's The Dragon Lady! She's finally done in the toilet!" Jungkook suddenly yelled and everyone turned to look at the doors main house.

There stood a frozen Suhjin adorned in a floral knee length dress and a pair of heels.

"What is all of this!?" she yelled as she scanned every person as well as the officers. Despite that, she felt no fear. "I want you all off my property, now!"

"What property?" Jimin's voice was stern. "All of this is Sooyeong's!"

"Please, don't speak nonsense, stupid boy," she countered as she descended from the staircase and when she stopped a few meters from them Taehyung held Sooyeong's hand, tightly. "My deceased husband left me this place! Seokjin! Have you no shame planting seeds of lies in all of these people's minds?"

"You're the liar and we have proof." Seokjin informed as Yoongi took the booklet from Sooyeong's hand and held it up to Suhjin's face.

"The only seeds of lies were planted by you." Yoongi spat with a smirk. "Have you no shame, stealing from an innocent child?"

Her eyes scanned the document but she grabbed it to get a closer look, "A-An English copy? This is nonsensical, there was only one copy, in Hangeul, that stated everything was mine. My lawyers made sure of that."

Suhjin Hyungsik did in fact make sure that there was only one copy of the Will, a forged Will to be clear. In fact, she threw money at hers lawyers to make sure they covered up and discarded of the original Will. However, little did she know that Min Jaeyeong kept an English copy within the walls of his office, if anything were to happen that would make things go awry.

"Listen to me officer," Suhjin waved the booklet in her hand as she walked over to the officer. "I don't know where she got this from. Whatever is in this document is not true. These are false accusations. I would never do this to this child, although she's my step daughter, she's like my own,"

Her words threw everyone's heads into a spin and she walked over to Sooyeong to grasp her but Taehyung was quick to pull her into his side, safe guarding her from that wicked woman's touch. She sent him a dirty look but continued to speak.

"She's just a child, her father believed she would be much too young and naïve to handle all of his assets if he were to pass away sooner than later. His passing would have been too much for her, she would have gone wrong in so many ways if she had all of his fortune..."

The police officers listened to her rant, which sounded overzealous to everyone else present seeing as they all showed clear frustration but Yoongi on the other hand looked as if he was about to blow a fuse any second.

"She's weak and needs attenti-"

"Okay, I've heard enough of this horseshit! And I'm sure you officers have to." He finally blew that fuse and grabbed the booklet from her hand. "Just take her in already and have her charged for her misdeeds."

Hoseok quickly stood beside Yoongi to calm him down.

"I understand your frustration, sir, but at this time we can only take her into custody for further investigation-"

"Custody? No!" she roared. "This can't be happening! The child is lying!"

"Ma'am you need to calm down and quietly come with us," they took a hold of her but she fought back.

"Just accept your fate Suhjin!" Seokjin hollered. "Things have gotten out of hand because of your decisions."

The police officers managed to cuff her up and hold her down, "Both sides have spoken so an investigation will be opened to look into possible fraudulence and theft of estate assets and if there was any form of maltreatment against the child and if she provides a statement then a case of child abuse will be opened," his voice was stern and he left no room for Suhjin to speak as they lead her to the police vehicle.

"Ddaeng," Yoongi commented, seemingly calmer now.

"You can't do this to me Sooyeong! And where is my daughter!? I want to see he-"

Her head was shoved into the vehicle and the door shut soon to depart to the station.

After they watched the police vehicle head out of sight, heavy sighs were heard immediately after as everyone walked back into the property.

"Aish, finally the day has come Sooyeong." Yoongi announced. "I'm glad."

"Luckily for Namjoon-nim, he literally saved us with his English skills." Jungkook praised.

"Nim, translated the Will?"

Jungkook nodded with a wide smile and she was slightly taken a back.

"Thank you, nim," she suddenly hugged him which took him and everyone by surprise. "I'm sorry if this is awkward but I can't help it, thank you again."

"Not to worry, Sooyeong. I'll always be here to help." He declared with a dimpled smile.

Thereafter, she released her hold from him and moved toward Jimin and Jungkook.

"Thank you both for always taking care of me and for always making me smile. Every girl definitely deserves best friends like you two." She chuckled and hugged the both of them, tightly.

"No worries!" Jimin cooed. "And I have your phone..."

"Wouldn't Taehyung hyung be getting jealous now?" Jungkook whispered with a little chuckle which made Jimin and her laugh in return.

She released her hold from them as Jimin slipped her back her smartphone and they briefly glanced at Taehyung who seemed all too happy to even spare a thought of being jealous because after all he was the lucky one who got to kiss her.

She moved over to Hoseok and Yoongi and she also took them into a tight hug, "Thank you for always looking out for me at Café Shooky. You both mean a lot to me."

"Aish, kid," Yoongi sighed. "It's only natural that we did."

"We're always here to put a smile on your face," She smiled up at Hoseok. "That's the pretty smile!"

She carried herself over to Seokjin, who was smiling as bright as her, but instead of her, he took her into a hug and patted her head.

"Thank you," she mumbled into his sweatshirt. "You're like an elder brother; my Anpanman." She giggled and Seokjin laughed softly. "And you know there'll always be a place for you in this house no matter what."

"So does that mean hyung is unfired now?" Jungkook piped and she looked at him in confusion.

"You got fired?" Seokjin nodded. "Well... like I just said there's always a place for you here. you can't get fired, it's the law in this household now and as for the Will I trust you to keep it safe." She looked up at him with a smile. "And one more thing... no more laxatives."

Bursts of laughter followed that warning but Seokjin sighed, "Of course and what was that about me going to prison just now?"

"She thought you killed The Dragon Lady." Taehyung's deep voice suddenly resonated and she stared at him, blankly, hoping that he wouldn't spill the beans on her two mental breakdowns in the span of ten minutes.

"Was it because of the laxatives?" Jimin chuckled.

"Yes and she literally crie-" Taehyung was about to let the cat out of the bag but she quickly lunged at him. She covered his mouth with her hand while her other hand slipped her smartphone into his blazer pocket since she didn't have any.

His eyes caught hers and she noticed them suddenly become mysterious which worried her but before she could do anything she felt something wet slide across her palm and her eyes widened.

He had done exactly what she had done to him just a short couple of nights ago. It felt like he wanted to make her wither but she decided to give her teasing game one more chance.

"I'm not moving just yet, remember what you did to me?" she smirked then stood on her tippy toes and leaned in, however, Taehyung flipped the table and moved forward which caused her hand to touch her lips, as well.

Her eyes widened, once more, and his eyes reflected playfulness as he stared back at her. She felt like her heart would tear, she couldn't handle his teasing anymore.

"Yah!" Yoongi suddenly yelled which broke them out of their little world. "We don't want a repeat of that night Sooyeong! If only I had my sugar sachets with me."

She noticed his gummy smile.

"Aish let them be happy," Hoseok piped as he nudged Yoongi with his elbow.

She blushed and Taehyung rubbed his nape shyly, "Sorry,"

"So it's for real? Are you two really together... bam?" Jungkook asked and they nodded.

"Yeah!" Jimin and Jungkook high fived each other, "Finally we did it."

"Not to be creepy," Namjoon suddenly spoke, "but you two were one of the hot topics in the teachers lounge like many other students that's why there was a new seating plan put into place so it's good to know that one of the pairs have worked out so far."

"Whoa, that's like in-between creepy and cool," Jungkook awed.

Taehyung and Sooyeong simply stared at Namjoon with an awkward smile because they didn't know what to say.

"Oh! Sooyeongie!" Hoseok hollered. "I think I finally found my inspiration for my Webtoon! But if it's alright with you of course."

"Me?" she gasped. "As your inspiration? Are you sure?"

He nodded aggressively and she gave into his cuteness.

"I'll be looking forward to reading it." She giggled, happy to be apart of someone's dream.

"Watch Hoseok become cha ching like money," Yoongi teased. "You're going to do great things my friend."

"Thank you," he smiled at his friend. "I'd be able to get Sooyeong a brand new phone and not just a new screen protector."

She stood appalled at his word.

"It's cracked in a few places plus Jimin had it which means you lied to us earlier."

"Aish, no Oppa. You don't need to get me anything." She whined as Taehyung stole a peek at it. "And I'm sorry I lied, I just needed time to think."

Hoseok gave her a subtle look that read it's fine.

"And I'm sorry for ruining the first day of Spring Fest for you all. I didn't expect any of this to happen."

Straight after a choir of aish, don't worry, it's fine and pats on her shoulders where given. She only smiled at their reaction and watched them, one at a time, descend to take a seat over the pathway to rest from what had just taken place because it wasn't everyday that miracles like that happened.

Soon after, Taehyung extended his hand out for her to take and she gladly accepted. She felt Taehyung's arms slither passed her waist to place his blazer over her legs then he wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head over her shoulder.

Everyone got on with their own conversations but she quickly called on Seokjin to ask him a question.

"What's going to happen to Ahro?" she felt Taehyung's gaze bore into her.

Seokjin sighed, "After all she's done to you, you're still concerned about her? why is that?"

"I-I'm not, it's just that...." She played with Taehyung's fingers.

Sooyeong was slightly concerned for her but she will never forget what Ahro and Nayeon had done to her. However, she knew what it felt like to lose a parent and that was exactly what Ahro was going to go through if Suhjin did get convicted.

"I just don't want Ahro to feel like she lost her mother. I want her to be able to see her but at the same time I want The Dragon Lady to account for her sins, you know, and for the both of them to rectify their ways." She felt Taehyung give her a gentle yet comforting squeeze after she spoke.

"That's really kind of you to think that way Sooyeong but law and time will decide that change." Seokjin looked skyward as he spoke. "And I don't think Ahro will stay with us anymore, her mother will probably send her off into foster care or to live with her relatives."

"Foster care?"

"It's just one of the options and don't worry too much, we'll go down to the station tomorrow." He patted her shoulder. "Now spend some time with Taetae. He didn't ask you out for me to hog you on this night and you, Taehyung, take good care of her." He pointed a finger at him and he nodded . Thereafter, turned around to gap into another conversation.

"You heard the hyung," Taehyung's hot breath hit against her skin and shortly after she felt his lips graze along her jawline.

She bit her lower lip as she quickly pulled out Tata and cuddled it, "Stop, everyone's here they'll see us." She mumbled shyly into the red plushie.

"We're facing the opposite way from them Sooyeong," he whined and she pouted. "You know if you keep pouting I'll take it as an invitation to kiss you."

"Yah, you're such a creep." She pinched his hand but instead of reacting to that he asked her a totally different question.

"Am I the reason your phone's screen is cracked?"

"Just don't worry about it, it's just a phone." She assured.

"But-"

"Shh," she pressed a finger to his lips and he felt it tingle which took him back to when he accidentally touched her lips with his finger. "It's fine."

"Yah! Everyone!" Jimin suddenly yelled and grabbed everyone's attention. "Group photo!"

Straight after, everyone gathered close together and she noticed Taehyung throw a peace sign over his right eye whilst smiling brightly but she quickly leaned over and pressed her lips against his cheek just as the camera sound went off.

Jimin looked over the picture before he went on to forward it to everyone but Taehyung on the other hand turned to her with a pout.

"That wasn't fair, you caught me off guard..."

"That'll teach you to tease me, Mr. Kim. Taehyung." She playfully tapped his nose but he suddenly pulled her closer to him and she gasped.

He smirked and leaned in for a kiss but she quickly crashed the Tata plushie over his face mostly because she was fine with kissing him when they were alone but now they literally had an audience with them but unfortunately or fortunately enough, that smart brain of his decided to manoeuvre the Tata plushie beside their heads so it blocked out everyone.

"You can't complain now." he smirked, again, then took he into a gentle and sweet kiss that caused her insides to fill with billions of butterflies. She didn't know if she ever was going to get over him kissing her because it felt amazing.

When they broke apart she snaked her arms around him and rested her head over his shoulder, "I purple you,"

He smiled, warmly, at her words, "And I love you more than yesterday but less than tomorrow."

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

This book's almost complete sksksk ✨

Author, Lu 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.8K 3.5K 16
❝ I'm in love with you, Baek. ❞
170K 17.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
646K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
2.8K 165 14
L/N Y/N, a girl who falls into a accident what will happen? nope plot twist! she got recreated into a mysterious world of 'blue lock' ...tho what wil...