love me seriously | kim taehy...

By luhanwrites

❝I'm a parasite now and you're the host. So wherever you go, I go.❞ In which Kim Taehyung aims to win the hea... More

정보 | love me seriously
01 | promise
02 | min estate
03 | sticky notes
04 | hot chocolate
05 | broken
06 | café shooky
07 | house elf
08 | spilled salt
09 | war of hormone
10 | crash landing on you
11 | a starry night
12 | the pomeranian
13 | van gogh-ing out
14 | the selca
15 | restroom trolls
16 | let go
17 | remedy
18 | parasite
19 | inner child
20 | pretty
21 | notice me senpai
22 | spring days
23 | girlfriend
24 | korea's ass
25 | tata
26 | hanahaki disease
27 | detention
28 | confrontations
29 | intentions
30 | the power of love
31 | dandelions
32 | dragons and dragonflies
33 | k. superior
34 | daddy taehyung
35 | a study in pink
36 | sakura kiss
37 | outhouse
38 | kim taehyung
39 | make it right
41 | love maze
42 | special place
43 | truth
44 | rooftop
epilogue

40 | blue and grey

317 38 0
By luhanwrites

Blue And Grey

After seeing Taehyung's wounding post, she found herself distraught and staggering along the pavement with no clear destination in sight. The tears, which had become a regular feature on her pretty face, rolled down her cheeks.

What Taehyung did to her cut her deep as a slash to the wrist and it made her believe in Ahro's words. Once again, she felt like a burden and like she didn't matter. She wondered if Taehyung finally reached his breaking point with all of her baggage so to speak, got angry when she shoved him out or because she didn't reply to his message sooner, that he resorted to showing his apparent true colours.

Her heart further panged, as she thought of all of the memories she had made with him in these past few weeks. All of it now felt like it was a build-up to tragedy and it would now become something painful to think about. She knew, seeing him at school would hurt even more.

She heaved heavily as she almost lifelessly dragged herself up a few steps. She misjudged the last step and tripped. Her body stumbled forward until her shoulder came into contact with some glass.

Her eyes darted upward. Unconsciously, she had arrived at a store but not just any regular old store rather at Café Shooky. The breath in her throat hitched because she hadn't realised where she was going. That was one of the places she didn't want to be at right now.

As she turned to leave, she noticed Hoseok and Yoongi stare right at her as if they were trying to figure out who she was so she quickly tugged on the baseball cap she wore in order to conceal her identity.

She took her first step down then her second but to her dismay Hoseok's hollering voice rung throughout the joyful atmosphere. He called out for her but she shut her eyes briefly and took faster steps to evade them. However, with Hoseok being the most energetic person on Earth, he obviously managed to catch up to her. He even jumped the last few steps and stopped directly in front of her.

"Aigoo, where are you going? And where's Taehyung?" he asked but she kept her eyes on the pavement, suddenly finding it interesting. However, instant regret set in because memories of that night- the night with Taehyung's hands and the cold pavement- struck her and it struck her hard.

"I hate him..." she mumbled but every cell in her body still broke after she said those words.

"Hate who?" Yoongi's voice suddenly echoed. "And I know Hoseok is literally the sun but what's with the baseball cap?"

She flinched when Yoongi's hand made contact with her shoulder but she never said a word. Alas, she only contemplated if she should in fact share her troubles with them or not because at that point in time she was a gigantic problematic magnet. Everywhere she went, trouble always seemed to follow her just like a shadow.

"Sooyeong," Hoseok spoke, sweetly. "If something is wrong, tell us then only we can help you."

She stayed silent as she fought back another round of tears.

"Hyung?" Hoseok looked at his friend so he could take over.

"Kid," Yoongi placed his hands on either of her shoulders. "Everyone in the world is lonely and sad, and if we know that everyone is lonely and suffering, I hope that we can create an environment where we can ask for help, and say things are hard when they're hard, and say that we miss someone when we miss them. So, whoever you hate do you really hate them?"

She bit her lip as the tears cascaded, "Oppa..." she sobbed and tightly hugged Yoongi.

He was faintly startled at her sudden embrace, nevertheless, he snaked his arms around her and held her tight as well.

"Whoever you said you hated, do you really hate them?" Yoongi caressed her back in an attempt to comfort her.

"Yes," she gripped onto his jacket, tighter, and Hoseok peeped down to her level then he turned the baseball cap around to get a clear view of her face.

"You've been crying," Hoseok frowned. "Your eyes are puffy. Did something happen with Tae?"

She nodded into Yoongi's jacket as Hoseok wiped her cheek.

"Aish, child." Yoongi gently patted her head. "What did that boy do? Because as promised I'll kill him, roll him up into a pizza then eat him."

"Aish hyung, don't be so tragic." Hoseok hit his elder on the shoulder. "What did he do, maybe we can talk it out? Don't be afraid."

She swallowed painfully and stared at Yoongi's sleeve, "H-He played with my feelings and wanted to take advantage of that. He doesn't like me..."

"He said all of this?" Hoseok panicked.

She shook her head, "He posted it on Instagram for everyone to see... but I don't know what to believe..."

"This is utter nonsense Sooyeong!" Yoongi suddenly yelled which startled the two and she felt his back muscles constrict. "Taehyung would never do something so stupid and you need believe what's in your heart, not what others tell you."

"But-"

"You both always seemed so close. He was always happy around you and he always tried his best to make you smile. I don't think that was playing with your feelings because he genuinely looked as if he cared a lot about you."

His words hit her like a speeding truck.

"And if you really can't see how much he cares then you're out of your mind, Soo." He scolded.

"Aigoo, hyung. Don't be so harsh." Hoseok interfered and he gave him a serious look. "This is like her first heartbreak."

"The truth's always harsh Hoseok! And she's not heartbroken!" Yoongi bit back.

"Then how would you explain this?" he countered. "But what about the snacks he bought in the morning, he said they were for Soo..."

"Exactly, we're not sweeping this one under the carpet because clearly there's one big misunderstanding," Yoongi looked at her, seriously, whilst Hoseok nodded in agreement.

Sooyeong frowned, her head busted with a painful headache, "Can we please just forget him and let me just work a shift with Moonbin ah. You don't have to double pay m-"

"No!" They both yelled and Sooyeong tried to break free but rather Yoongi only slightly released his hold on her.

"I don't want do thi-"

"But you do," Hoseok said. "It's clear as day that you both like each other from that kiss you shared the other night. You both have the red string of fate, so don't make this hard on yourself."

"You're making me have mixed feelings and it hurts..." she shut her eyes and groaned.

"Love hurts, Sooyeong." Hoseok stated matter of factly and a flash of sadness crossed his eyes. "But for now you need a push in the right direction."

"What do you mean?"

"This is what's going to happen," Yoongi spoke with a soft gummy smile. "Firstly, you need to tell us where you were going to meet. Secondly, we're going to take you there-"

"No-"

"Thirdly, no protesting because you need to talk it out and find out what really happened. I'm sure Taehyung must be looking for you as well to sort out this mess."

She frowned and looked away from the two men. She felt hurt and confused by that situation. She didn't know what to think or do.

"This is a state of emergency and we're going to leave Moonbin in charge!" Hoseok announced before he quickly ran into the Café.

While they waited for Hoseok, Sooyeong looked up at Yoongi in uncertainty, "Are you sure about this? Because you don't need to go this far."

"Like Hoseok said, it's a state of emergency. It's about your happiness." He said and gave her another gummy smile. Not long after Hoseok arrived and stood beside the two with a bright smile that Sooyeong wish she could wear.

"Now where to?" Hoseok piped.

She bit her lower lip, nervously, "By Yeontan."

She lied because she wasn't sure if she was ready to face Taehyung just yet. Some time to reflect, with a much more clearer mind, on everything was what she needed.

"Yeontan?" Hoseok looked puzzled.

"He's a little puppy that Taehyung rescued some time back, he's at the school entrance." A subtle smile played on her lips.

"Alright Soo-nderella let's get you to your Prince!" Hoseok beamed but both Yoongi and Sooyeong raised an eyebrow in embarrassment.

"Really Hoseok? Soo-nderella?"

They all ushered towards Yoongi's vehicle as Hoseok nodded happily.

"We're her Fairy God father's and we're here to make sure she gets a happy ending."

Sooyeong smiled softly at the kindness she was shown and she would be forever grateful for everything they've ever done for her but the fact that she lied to them unsuspectingly made her stomach churn uncontrollably.

She wondered if she was making a mistake.

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

I just wanna take Yoongi and Hoseok and put them in my pocket skskssks I love them T T

Author, Lu 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 303 18
Years into the future, America is ruled by the opressive organisation F.E.A.R. Few are brave enough to challenge them and join the group of rebels ca...
468K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
7.6K 141 16
I'm Nicole Smith i am a die hard fan of bangtan boys specially Jeon Jungkook i am 18 years old and i always thinking of Jungkook. I also having a dre...
44.6K 1.9K 14
[complete] Mamihlapinatapai (n) the wordless look between two people who both desire something, yet are equally reluctant to initiate. or, it was a...