~Lied To~

By CupcakeAULoveSoul

The Kpop Band, BTS, is still known to be the most popular group in the world. All 6 members were alphas- whoo... More

Descripto-Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2.5
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
A/n
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.5
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 13.5 / 14.5
Chapter 15 [M]

Chapter 5

3.3K 116 10
By CupcakeAULoveSoul

(Not only will Tae hold the Main Chapter-points of view. :> I'm also posting an A/n after this, btw this is long asf idk)

.
.
.

—Hoseok's POV—
Right in the morning, here we are accompanying Taehyung outside. "You better not forget me, hyung!" "I'll literally come back later dawn, what do you mean, Kookie." He laughs at the exaggerated reply Jungkook had said. Taehyung had to participate in a show that planned to reunite the cast of Hwarang. Me and the 5 members bid our goodbyes to him, waving our hands as he flew off from our sight. Suddenly a voice among us spoke, "Guys... can we have a meeting?" Namjoon asks as he gives a glance at each of us. "And you call this meeting without our Taehyungie? What are you planning, Joon?" Jimin says, squinting his eyes at our leader. "I just have some concerns about my- ah.. our... Taehyung." Overhearing his little mix-up, all of us threw a glare at him. Namjoon goes back in with all of us following behind.

.
.
.
.

"What?" Yoongi laughs bitterly, as he raised an eyebrow. "Are you actually suggesting our Tae is a- what-- omega?" He cocks his head to the side, giving Namjoon a confused look. Seeing that Namjoon seems to be having trouble with his thoughts, I cover for him. "We can't assume Tae is an omega too quickly yet, this is just an assumption. Don't fuss over it yet, hyung." Yoongi grumbles at my words, he just couldn't believe what Namjoon was bringing up. Who would believe it honestly? What's rather unfair too is the fact we're talking about this without Taehyung, the one being discussed. You can almost count it as talking behind his back or... that we're just concerned for him, which that second one is definitely the reason for. I nudge Namjoon to continue the topic he now started, he looks at me worryingly and nods. I can tell he was worried for the expressions he's about to receive once he continues, but he can't just ditch the topic when he's already got our curiosity in his hold. "I just have my suspicions. Taehyung has been.... too careless for all I care." Namjoon says as he digs his hand in his pocket and grabs something out which looks like a container.

He starts showing it to us and I couldn't believe what it was. It was heat suppressants. "Okay.. why the hell are you showing this to us, Joon?" Yoongi starts, seemingly ready to make a remark for whatever Namjoon has to say. I have to say that hyung seems really talkative today, he seems defensive. "I found this in... Taehyung's bag... and I- I think I saw him swallow these once." My eyes went wide, although I'm sure the rest of the members were as shook as me.

"How can you be so sure, huh? What if it was a different—."
"Hyung, I saw it with my very eyes."
"Really? And you could be messing with us. This isn't funny, Joon."
"There's nothing funny about this at all—! I just wanted to-."
"Well you shouldn't have with the lack of information you have."

"Hyung— please let me talk!"

Namjoon raises his voice that sent shivers to our bones. He then realizes and mumbles a quick sorry. He breathes out, "I know I only have such little info... hell, I'm the only one who has witnessed a few things. I don't know if any of you had even found something suspicious about Tae that relates to this." "I think I do hyung." We look towards the source of the quip to see Jungkook. We turn our attention to him to indicate he needs to say it out-front. "Has anyone ever noticed that Hyung uses a cologne nearly every day—?" "Well duh kooks, who wouldn't want to smell bad—." "Nooo this is different." Jin shuts up as Jungkook continues his words.

"Like... I mean, it's unusual, yknow. Sometimes we're just staying at home the whole day yet he's still— snipping that cologne out. And like... the cologne... I sneaked in his room to see the cologne he uses once and well— it was a cologne... for.. cover-ups."

I knock my head to the side, "What do you mean by cover-ups?" He shakes his head, "You all know Taehyung's scent, right?" "Yes, it's a rather chocolate-cake kind of scent." I reply as a random Jimin starts laughing in the corner.

"He may be an alpha- but with that scent- I'd eat him up any day—."

"Now's not the time to joke, Jimin—."

Namjoon scares the mochi off who pouts after he's been banned to make another joke. "Continue, Kookie." I nod towards him to continue, Jungkook's voice trailing afterwards. "Anyway uhm... so that cologne he uses— has that same exact scent." I raise a brow at him, "What about it? He's probably replicating his scent." Jimin says, but later on thinks it's an odd reason to replicate your scent and snaps a quick, "nevermind," phrase. Jungkook turns towards us, "Don't you think it's odd?" "It is a little strange to have a cologne to match your scent. It's like you wasted money on something useless." Members started quipping phrases about how it is an odd object to own. Until Jin suddenly speaks.

"Speaking of, this is unrelated but like... a quick thank you to the guy who bought me scent suppressants. Although you could've told me you wanted to take some of it too."

Then everyone suddenly turns silent, giving Jin a confused look while our eyes swarm around the others. Jin notices and scoffs.

"I would appreciate a 'You're welcome!' You know!"

"Hyung, I thought you bought it yourself?—."

Jungkook replies only to have Jin mockingly gawk at him but straightens up. "No? I wasn't the one who bought it. I honestly forgot about buying a new one so I appreciate who ever bought me one. Now which one of you...?" Before Jin could even finish, all of us started quipping our answers.

"Nope."

"Not me."

"Ain't me."

"Nuh-uh."

"It wasn't me either—."

Jin looks at everyone with disbelief, "You guys are messing with me... Yoons, it was you, right? Stop joking ahaha—." "I didn't even know—." "yOu liTerAlly uSeD uP hAlf oF tHe cOntAiner! nO dAmn wAy wAs iT nOt yOu!—." "Hyung, I literally use a different brand—. Plus it's been a while since I took those—." "wHaT, sO aM I sUppoSed tO beLieVe a gHosT aTe tHe rEst?"

I shivered at the thought of a ghost haunting the bottle of scent suppressants, and clung onto the nearest thing to me but realized it was Yoongi. He gave a small laugh at the sudden reaction but shrugged it off quick. Namjoon coughs, "Then that only leaves one person who could've used it." Nearly everyone moves their sight away, refusing to connect the dots.

When you think about it, both the cologne and scent suppressants could connect to each other. And since all of us are pretty much refusing the earlier statements of who owned this or who bought this, it only leaves one person out. And if the heat suppressants Namjoon mentioned is also a factor, then the three items are easily supporting Namjoon's claim. It's just that... we haven't heard it from Tae directly. It could still be a possibility for Tae not to own these items, but then that won't explain how such items got here in the first place. What's worse is the fact the members have been seeing the items more often. It's already strange on its own to keep them for so long.

I looked towards everyone to see their reactions, their faces were twisted. Jimin and Jungkook seem to be in deep thoughts, RM looks worried, Jin seems to be a mixture of both while Yoongi— still seems to be disregarding the whole thing. He also seemed to be thinking a lot but the look of seeming unsure can be felt just by looking at him. The person I was just describing suddenly starts talking,

"So what if Tae was an omega?"

"Woah hyung— you can't jump to Tae being an omega already, he could still be a beta—."

"Yeah, the evidence of heat suppressants? Sure. Sure, he could be a beta, Jungkook." Sarcasm dripping out his voice as Jungkook stops his words from continuing.

"Going back... so what if he was? What? Will you not be able to accept him? Will you report this to our manager? Will you take advantage of him?" Yoongi growls as we were all taken aback by what he said. All of us practically shake our heads, declining his doubts.

"No! That's our Taehyungie, how could we do that to him? That only gives me a reason to protect our TaeTae more to the fullest." I say while the others nodded along with what I said.

"It's wrong for us to even think of taking advantage of him. What kind of brothers are we if we were to do that?"

Namjoon suddenly pauses as we all followed his word, but ended up feeling a little upset once we heard him call ourselves, 'brothers.' Who are we kidding? We're nothing but brothers to our 2nd youngest. That's how this group is supposed to see each other as. Then why can't we see Tae that way too?

Suddenly Jimin speaks up, "But... hyung..."

He tugs for Namjoon's attention as the wanted attention looks at him, "I really don't want to sound selfish or anything but... if Tae was an omega, wouldn't he make the cut...? You know, for our... work problem. About getting an omega substitute." Jimin gets straight to the point which left all of us at loss for words. Jimin was right, we knew he was, but won't that be considered as taking advantage of him? As much as we want it, we can't do that to him.

Not without his consent.

"I know we really shouldn't—. But if we confront him about our suspicion on his nature soon... don't you think it's worth... the try?" We looked at Jimin as if he was crazy, although he does raise a point, this was his best friend. Shouldn't he be shielding him from us? Oh what do I know, Jimin takes in everyone's insight and what are the best choices. If one did not agree, he will call the whole thing off. So even if we all say yes and Tae says no, it's all over. The leader suddenly takes turns reading everyone's face towards what Jimin has brought up. When his face turned to me, I gave him a worried smile. He sighs and faces Jimin.

"There's no harm in asking."

He hitches, as Jimin nods and takes note of this. I guess you can say we know who's going to bring this whole thing up to Tae now. This is a difficult situation to be fair, so it's really brave of Jimin to take this step instead on behalf of us. I just hope... somehow... I'm hoping... Tae says yes.

Everyone then stands up from where they were sitting, we give each other a look of understanding. In a form, we each bid our goodnights as we headed to our room. I was still concerned about Yoongi so I followed behind him and stopped him before he can get into his room.

"Hyung, are you okay?" I ask him, to see that the crunched face we all witnessed just awhile ago seems to have softened. "I'm fine, Hobi. I'm just wondering how we'll break these news to Tae... and how the outcome will be." He opens up as I give him a reassuring smile. "It'll be fine, Yoongi. We have to eventually tell him." "I know, but when?" I place a finger to my chin, trying to think of an answer. "Honestly I think we'll bring this up to him around tomorrow, it's a high-likely theory." He nods at my answer, still looking worried about how tomorrow will happen. I give him one last smile and pat his shoulder as a form of a second goodnight and started heading to my own room.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who acknowledges the fact that all of us members like Tae. The others seem to think of it as their own, unaware of the feelings another member possesses. Normally it's just them thinking that the other member is just acting like a concerned brother for Taehyung. But to me, it's not the case anymore. The little things everyone does is so obvious. Everyone likes Tae, and I think it's best we all acknowledge that or else we won't get along with this whole Omega Agreement if ever Tae does agree.

I wonder, is it better to leave things you don't want to happen unattended or face them sooner or later? If you leave them unattended, you have time to think but the situation becomes worse by the minute. If you face them sooner or late, well then you're simply just brave.

.
.
.

(2191 WORDS LMAO)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

952K 39K 52
BTS OMEGAVERSE AU Taehyung was a feared, respected and dominant alpha. He was reckless and remorseless. He was selfish and inconsiderate. He was stro...
82.5K 2.1K 94
6 alphas - Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jhope, Jimin and Taehyung wait for there mate. There final mate which is an omega. Enjoy the journey of the 6 alpha...
380K 14.4K 50
6 guys aiming for one target. None of them intends to lose. Who will win? - [ Completed ] [ Yandere | Horror ] Top!BTS Bottom!Taehyung Special thanks...