Cobra Kai One-Shots

By cades-outsider

๐”ฝ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’ ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•๐•– ๐• ๐•— โ„‚๐• ๐•“๐•ฃ๐•’-๐•‚๐•’๐•š ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐™‡๐™–๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™จ๐™ค ๐—๐—ผ๐—ต๏ฟฝ... More

Rแด‡วซแดœแด‡sแด›s Hแด‡ส€แด‡
Hawk: "A chance?"
Hawk: Teen Pregnancy
Robby Keene: Misunderstood?
Hawk: Final Strike
Robby Keene: Another side to You
Older Johnny Lawrence: One In A Billion
Hawk: Poison Love
Miguel: Defense not Offense
Eli/Hawk: I'm only a fool for You
Older Daniel LaRusso: The past is Present
Older Daniel LaRusso: The past is Present 2
Eli/Hawk: Fighting Gravity
Hawk: Mark Me
Hawk: Suprise- i Guess
Demetri: You're perfect to Me
Young Daniel LaRusso: First Confessions
Miguel + Robby: The Choice
Hawk/Eli: Time goes By
Hawk: Blinding Beauty
Rแด‡วซแดœแด‡sแด›s ส™แด€แด„แด‹ Oแด˜แด‡ษด
Eli Moskowitz fluff Alphabet
Older Johnny Lawrence: Late Nights
Demetri: Cuddle Day
Robby: Not just a Secret
Hawk: Protector
Hawk: Princess
Yแดแดœส€ Oแด˜ษชษดษชแดษด?
Robby Keene: Birthday Wish
Miguel Diaz fluff Alphabet
Hawk fluff Alphabet
Robby Keene: Two in One
Rแด‡วซแดœแด‡sแด›s
Jacob Bertrand: Attention
Robby Keene: Revenge
Miguel Diaz: Take care of You
Jacob Bertrand: On Set
Jacob Bertrand: Meet and Greet
Hawk: Distant
Robby Keene: Seven Minutes
Cแดแดษชษดษข Sแดแดษด
Robby keene: Cheater?
Rแด‡วซแดœแด‡sแด›s CสŸแดsแด‡แด… + Announcements
Johnny Cade: Broken
Older Johnny Lawrence: Hidden Issues
Older Johnny Lawrence: Bloody Rose
Yแดแดœส€ Oแด˜ษชษดษชแดษด แด˜แด›: 2
Robby Keene: Another side to you 2
Older Johnny Lawrence: Praise Me 2
Aษดษดแดแดœษดแด„แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›
Johnny Cade: Irresistible (NEW BOOK)
Demetri: You're perfect to Me 2
NSFW Alphabet: Miguel Diaz
NSFW Alphabet: Robby Keene
NSFW Alphabet: Young Daniel LaRusso
NSFW Alphabet: Older Johnny Lawrence๏ฟผ
NSFW Alphabet: Hawk/Eli
NSFW Alphabet: Demetri
Robby Keene: You got me Hypnotized
The Tonight Game Ft: Cobra Kai
Hawk: A Burning Passion 1
Hawk: A Burning Passion 2
Hawk: A Burning Passion 3
Hawk: A Burning Passion 4
๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜: ๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€/๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€
Robby keene: Something Sweet
Robby Keene: Missed You
Hawk: Torture
Robby Keene: There For You
Requests season 4
Robby Keene + Tory Nichols: Lost In The Fire
NSFW Alphabet: Young Johnny Lawrence

Older Johnny Lawrence: Praise Me

7.1K 74 47
By cades-outsider

This was requested from my tumblr as well!

  Walking along the side walk you smile to yourself as Cobra Kai comes into view, one of your good friends Johnny Lawrence had opened up his very own dojo. You knew his past which his sensei Krease, Johnny after much trusting had told you everything that Krease had put in his head and done to him.

  Johnny explained that he was not going to put the kids in that situation Krease had done to him and his friends. Pushing open the door the famous bell chimes as you walk in, the door closing behind you.

  Johnny comes out of the back drying his hands with a towel, he smiles once he sees that it's you. "Y/n hey" he greets pulling you into a hug.

  You inhale his scent which consisted of fresh green mint, causing you to swoon as you hugged back. "Hey Johnny" you giggle.

  Oh how much he loved that pretty giggle of yours, it was music to his ears. "Where's Miguel" You ask curiously as you both pulled away from the hug.

  "His mom called him, she said she needed to speak to him about something" Johnny shrugs throwing the towel on the beating mannequin as you like to call.

  "How about we talk in my office" He says smugly, now that he had a office causing you to giggle.

  "I'd like that Sensei Lawrence" You play along as he takes your hand and leads you into his office.

  He goes to his fridge and pulls out one of his Coors Banquets Beers "want one?" He questions looking at you.

  You debate for a moment before shaking your head "sure, why not" you start "-I gotta see what the hype is about these, they must be good is the Johnny Lawrence loves them" You tease as he takes the two beers and places them on his desk.

  He sits in his office chair while you sit in the comfortable chair on in front of him "well then-" he stops for a moment to do his famous 'beer opening trick' "-here you go" he says handing it over to you before doing the same with his.

  He holds his beer up in the air "to...." he hums as he thinks of nothing to celebrate to causing you to laugh.

  "To Johnny Lawrence doing something he loves" You say rising your beer up hitting it with his gently.

  Johnny smirks shaking his head before taking a sip, you do the same "Hmm, pretty good Lawrence" you chuckle as you hold the bottle in your hand resting it on your thigh.

  "Speaking of love.... have you been seeing anybody?" Johnny asks taking a bigger gulp of his beer this time.

  You chuckle "nope, I swear I grew up in the wrong time" You joke.

  Johnny raises his brows "why do you say that?" He asks curiously.

  You sigh "it's just the men, well I can't even say men. Boys, are so not gentlemen like at all" You say shaking your head.

  "Why what are they like now?" He asks genuine.

  "They are definitely not romantic-" you scoff "-they don't open doors for me, or the don't do any romantic gestures" you sigh "-there just not educated" you giggle at the last part causing Johnny to smile.

  "Oh and the sex!" You groan throwing your head back "-the sex is just horrible" You finally let loose.

  You notice Johnny's hands grip his beer firmer as his hand starts to turn white before he calms down "seems like you get the young and dumb batch" he chuckles gulping down some more beer.

  "Ugh, remember my last relationship?" You question.

  "Oh that guy was a dick, I can't believe he did that to you" Johnny says gritting his teeth.

  "Me either" you say remembering the time your ex treated you so badly you ran to Johnny's at three am at night, but he held you that whole night not complaining once.

  "But you were there for me" You hum as a small smile forms onto your lips.
-
  Johnny smiles "always" he says as your eyes connect, his beautiful icy clue ones piercing through yours as if he was reading everything about you in that moment.

  "Johnny I need to tell you something" You say breaking the already sexual tension.

  He clears his throat "yes?" He asks taking another sip of beer.

  'I'm into you' You think "I'm into older men" But you actually say.

  Johnny's eye widen, until slowly a small smile appears on his face now feeling confident that he could have a chance with you.

  "Let me prove to you that all men aren't like that" He stops for a moment "-let me take you out on a date" he finishes as he slides the unfinished beer in the trash beside him.

  You're taken aback but also excited seeing as you have kinda caught feelings for him "alright deal" you smile.

  Johnny smiles widely in return "great I'll pick you up at 7" he says with a small smirk.

  "In the firebird?" You smirk.

  "You know it baby" Johnny winks as you get up, getting ready to leave.

  He stands up "give me that, I don't need my gir-" he stops before shaking his head "-I don't need you drinking and driving" he says taking the beer from you and placing it in the trash.

You chuckle at his antics "I wasn't even going to carry it" you say sticking out your tongue at him playfully.

"Hey. That's offensive" He says 'seriously' as he leans on the wall.

"Oh I bet Sensei" You joke as you start walking out of the office.

"I'll see you at seven!" You hear Johnny yell as he runs out of the office.

You turn around "I'll see you at seven" you repeat as a blush forms over your cheeks.

Johnny rushes over to the door and opens it for you letting you walk out, as he does he kisses your cheek. As you walk out of the building and into your car, your heart races as you could not believe that just happened.

On the way home all you could do was smile, excited for your date with Johnny. Someone who you caught feeling for on the first day of meeting but didn't know.

You make it home and start rummaging through your dresses trying to pick out something not to like 'desperate' as they call or something to revealing.

You finally just decide on a white well fit thigh high dress and some black heels. You weren't insecure about your body, but sometimes you would get self cautious.

Deciding to go all out tonight you apply the littlest amount of make up and curl your hair.

Meanwhile, Johnny wash throwing almost every piece of clothing he owned around his room, panicking as he couldn't find anything to wear. With a frustrated sigh he throws all his clothes back in his closet before seeing a white suit catch his eye.

'That's the one' he thought as he picked it up and slid it on. By the time you both were done it was around 6:50. Johnny was thankful that you only lived five minutes away from him.

He quickly got in his fire bird and made his way to you. You were more excited than anything. I mean how often is it that a guy you like asks you out on a date, and especially a decent guy.
-
  Johnny arrived at your door at exactly 7 o'clock on the dot. Hearing a knock on your front door you walk as fast as you can to the door in heels, letting out a breath of nervousness as you open the door.

  Johnny looks up, his mouth gape open as he looks at your beauty "I- wow were matching" you say noticing Johnny's white suit that he looked mighty fine in.

  "-wow you look beautiful" Johnny says mind blown, I mean he always admired you and thought you were the most gorgeous girl but now you just looked breath taking.

"Thank you Johnny, you look handsome... as always" you compliment with a sweet smile.

The smallest blush falls onto his face, so faint you almost missed it. Johnny holds out his hand gesturing for you to take it "shall we go?" He asks as you take his hand.

  "We shall" You comment with a side smile.

He leads you to his well cleaned up fire bird, rushing to your side to open the door for you "my lady" he jokes, you giggle as you slide into the passengers seat.

"Thank you may gentlemen" You blush, as Johnny runs over to his side entering the car and cranking it up.

The drive was silent, comfortable silence of course. You both were just simply enjoying each other's company as you finally made it to your destination.

A small fancy Italian restaurant, Johnny gets out of his side and rushes to your side opening the door before you could even put your hand on the handle to get out.

You smile as your heart swells with joy and love, "thank you" you comment politely as you get out of the car.

Johnny closes the door and takes your hand "my pleasure love" He says grabbing your hand and walking you up to the door once again opening the door for you leading you in.

  A waitress leads you to your guys table handing you your menus and asks for your drink preference. Soon she leaves giving you some time to pick out your orders before bringing your favorite drink back and Johnny's coke.

  You both order your meals after she returns, before going back and putting your orders in. You rest your chin on your hand as you gaze up at Johnny.

Johnny freezes "what? Is there something on my face?" He asks wiping his clean face.

You chuckle "no of course not you're just a pretty sight" you reply giddily.

He smirks "is that all you see me as?" He questions playfully.

"No I see you as much more" you wink as the waiter brings your food before Johnny could reply back.
-
She places the food on the table before quickly rushing off, noticing the long awaited sexual tension.

You clear your throat "so, how does it feel to be back into karate sensei?" You spark up, interested as you both dig into your meals.

"It feels great to be back, granted Miguel is my only student but he's a good kid" He compliments with a small smile.

"Yeah, I've seen you guys practice he's getting better" You say impressed.

"I know, he deserves so much more than I can give him" Johnny says looking down.

"Hey don't say that, you're doing amazing and I'm so proud of you. He couldn't learn from anyone better" you say, completely dissing his thought.

Johnny looks up, both of your eyes connect. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife "you wanna get out of here?" He asks before putting his fork down.

"Yes" you answer quickly already getting excited for what's to come.

The waitress comes over "we'll take the check please" Johnny says with a smile that reads 'were in a hurry here' to which the waitress quickly nods becoming awkward.

Though she doesn't move "uh- you guys didn't finish so there for it's on the house and you get to keep your meals" she explains grabbing two container boxes and handing them to you.

"Thank you" you say politely as you hand one to Johnny and the waitress quickly runs away.

"That was weird I've never heard of that before" you say as you put your food in the box, Johnny doing the same knowing you'll both get hungry eventually.

"I know" He comments as he grabs your hand and quickly rushes you guys outside.

He places the boxes on the hood of his car before gently pushing you up against the passenger door and connecting his lips to yours in a passionate kiss.

THERE IS SMUT BUT I ONLY POSTED THAT ON MY TUMBLR FOR WATTPAD GUIDLINES!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 8.3K 84
Requests are always open. Message me the details. Oh and if you get any of the references(welcome sinners) ๐Ÿ˜‰
94.4K 988 19
*NOT MY COVER OR FRANCHISE* OKAY Y'ALL!!! You know the drill from my last book REQUESTS ARE ENCOURAGED (Character, type of oneshot, situation etc) A...
16.9K 318 59
a hawk/eli x oc (lucia) (i dont care i love using my name in my books) be sure to check out my other books!! THANKS FOR 2K READS!! started (2/17/21)...
423K 5K 75
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐›๐ซ๐š ๐ค๐š๐ข/๐ค๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ! ๐ฆ๐ฒ...