5 ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป...

By floridamadewritez

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ. ๐Ž๐œ๐ž๐š๐ง๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Š๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ... More

Character List
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
Willams' Estate
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104 (Preview)
104
105
106
107
108
Update

85

13.5K 374 68
By floridamadewritez

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov

December 24: Night
Willams' Estate

"Khalil stop tryna hunch me I'm wrapping gifts right now" I said laughing while Khalil messed with the back of my onesie in the back then he started humping me.

"Oh my gosh I'm tryna give you some holiday dick, and you playing" he said falling back on the bed with his arms crossed causing me to bust out laughing.

Hey y'all, we've been back in town for like four days now just doing last minute Christmas shopping and getting back to our schedules so nothing major hasn't happened yet.

The reason I say yet is because tomorrow night the crew and I are flying down to Miami where Zae, Simone, and Tianna are and we plan on taking them to the warehouse and having a little fun with them since Mama G is down here for the holidays her and Jasmine will be watching K'asani while we go out and handle business.

Also, we're having the crew over for Christmas so imma be cooking breakfast for them then we're gonna open gifts together just spend quality time with each other.

"I told you we can hunch after I finish wrapping the crew's gifts" I said writing Treasure's name on the gift box causing him to bust out laughing.

"Stop saying hunch ma" he said laughing.

"And how come ian see none of my gifts underneath the tree I thought I was on the nice list this year" he asked mugging me looking like a big ass kid with his onesie on.

Yes, I forced his big ass to wear a onesie well I had to bribe his ass. I told him if he puts the onesie on we can have sex anytime he wants y'all should've seen how fast this nigga changed into his onesie his ass even posed and smiled for the family pictures we took earlier today.

"You like to sneak and look at them so I hid them" I said causing him to suck his teeth.

"Maaaaaan" he said running his hands down his face.

"Help me take these gifts downstairs please, and grab Sani's monitor" I said then I grabbed a handful of gift bags.

"Ok baby" he said picking up the rest of the gifts then he grabbed her monitor.

Walking outside of our room door I made my way to the staircase then I carefully made my way down the stairs because ian wanna fall because the bottom of our onesies are slippery.

"Where you want these at ma" he asked standing in front of the tree.

"You can put them anywhere" I said placing the presents down that I had in my hand.

"I'm hungry" he said rubbing his belly.

"What you want to eat" I asked walking towards the kitchen with him behind me.

"You" he said picking me up then he threw me over his shoulder causing me to bust out laughing.

"Papa put me down" I said laughing then he started running around the living room causing me to hold onto him.

"What's the magic word" he asked laughing still running around in circles.

"Right the fuck now" I said laughing causing him to stop then he playfully slammed me down on the couch.

"Yo lil ghetto ass that's not the magic word" he said laughing then he laid on top of me.

"You put me down though" I said shrugging.

"I love you ma" he said then he started kissing my neck.

"I love you too papa" I said smiling.

"What you finna feed me fr because I'm hungry" he asked looking at me then I put both of my hands on his cheeks.

"You want a sandwich" I asked causing him to smile.

"Yup, one of yo sub sandwiches" he said licking my cheek.

"Stoooopp nasty ass" I said wiping my cheek causing him to bust out laughing.

"You know you love me" he said cheesing.

"Yup, I love you so much" I said smiling then I kissed his lips twice.

"I love you more beautiful" he said smiling then he kissed me back then he picked me up and made his way to the kitchen.

"I wanna go live and since my phone is upstairs we're using yours, and take out your toppings" I said smiling then he put me down.

"Ok, here" he said handing me his phone then he went to the fridge.

Unlocking his phone I went to instagram then I swiped over to the camera, setting up the phone up on the counter I started the live then I went over to the sink to wash my hands.

"Alright baby I got everything I want" he said placing everything on the counter.

This nigga really think I work at subway, he had mustard, chopped lettuce, spinach, ham, pepperoni, cheese, mayo, and some peppers out on the counter and the mf bread.

"You must think I work at subway" I said grabbing some paper towel causing him to bust out laughing.

"You asked me to take out what I wanted" he said smiling.

"Anyways, hey live y'all missed us" I asked smiling at the camera.

"All these damn people y'all asses supposed to be sleep and waiting for Santa to drop y'all presents off" he said looking at the live views it was 34.2k people tuning in on the live.

"Bubba you a trip..what you making? My baby wanted one of my subs so I'm finna make us one" I replied opening my knife drawer.

"Here ma" Khalil said handing me my chopping board.

"Thank you papa...where did y'all get y'all onesies from..I had them made" I said smiling then I took the peppers out of the bag.

"What did you get Oceana for Christmas.. now why would yo dumbass ask that I should block you" Khalil replied looking at the screen causing me to bust out laughing then the comments started filling with laughing emojis.

"Oceana we need some cooking videos on the channel...if I remember to record the next time I cook I'll post it" I replied smiling then I placed the peppers in a bowl then I rinsed off my knife.

"Y'all married fr fr now because East got a ring on... No, and I'm tired of y'all asking the same question I promise y'all gone know when we tie the knot fr fr, but this is my engagement ring" Khalil replied showing his ring off with a big smile.

"Why did you buy him an engagement ring like what female does that? Because I wanted to and I'm not like other females" I said slicing the bread in half causing Khalil to laugh.

"Y'all heard my baby because she wanted too and she for sure not like y'all other females" he said laughing then he started looking at the comments.

"Ma somebody asked when are we gonna have a meet and greet" Khalil said wrapping his arms around me.

"That I don't know, but if that's something y'all want we can plan something" I replied smiling.

"You guys are so cute together..we know but thank you boo" Khalil said causing me to bust out laughing.

"Shut up" I said laughing causing him to laugh.

"How many more kids y'all want? Two or three" I replied causing Khalil to nod his head.

"Let's go practice ma" he said kissing my neck causing my cheeks to heat up.

"Stop papa let me feed you first" I said softly biting my bottom lip.

"Mm, ok baby" he said kissing my neck again.

"All he did was kiss her neck she don't need to be blushing that hard and I'm pretty sure he did that hundred times over the years..bitch shut the fuck if yo nigga don't make you blush or make you feel butterflies after years of being together just say that you bitter ass bitch" I said mugging pointing the knife to the camera.

"She probably jealous because ha nigga can't find the right neck to kiss fat neck ass bitch" Khalil said mugging causing me to bust out laughing.

"Right, and she got that stiff ass hair store wig on in her profile picture like bitch please, how much you paid for that shit 15.99" I said laughing causing him to bust out laughing.

"Nah it's the doggy filter and the red lipstick for me" he said causing me to bust out laughing.

"Yoooo I'm weak asf" I said wiping my eyes then I leaned down to read the comments and they were filled with laughing emojis.

"Hell nah she said she finna report us" Khalil said laughing.

"Bitch are we supposed to care? Yo lil mad ass should've kept yo mouth shut and when my shop open back up please go buy you a good quality wig because the one you got ain't it" I said laughing causing Khalil to laugh.

"Oceana yo real hair probably don't go pass yo ear please be quiet..ma please show these bitches yo inches" Khalil read aloud then I took my bonnet off.

"Who hair doesn't go pass their ear" I asked fluffing my hair out.

"Yea it stops in the middle of her back please try again trick yo hair probably can't fit inna ponytail" Khalil said running his fingers through my hair.

"Who straightened your hair? Me and my husband I did the front and he did the back" I replied smiling then I put my bonnet back on.

"You want your bread toasted bubba" I asked cutting his sandwich in half.

"Yes please" he said cheesing big.

"Ok baby" I said placing the sandwiches on a plate then I walked over to the air fryer and opened it up, placing the sandwich halves on the tray I closed the door then I pressed the toast setting.

"When you gone start doing tattoos again? When I find a shop out here in Atlanta because it ain't no way I'm finna be traveling from here to Miami imma be missing my babies too much" Khalil replied.

"Wasn't she supposed to toast the bread first? She could've but I like my toppings toasted as well so mind yo business" Khalil replied causing me to laugh.

Walking back over to counter I saw that Khalil straighten up and threw all my trash away he even started loading the dishwasher.

"Thank you baby" I said kissing his lips twice causing him to smile big.

"You're welcome ma" he said kissing me back then I put my hands underneath the faucet causing the water to turn on then I put some soap on my hands.

"Y'all gonna give us a house tour? No, that's how people get robbed and gain stalkers and we don't play det shit" I replied washing my hands then I heard the air fryer go off.

"Well live that's it for tonight I hope y'all have a good Christmas talk to y'all later" I said smiling then I ended the live.

"K'asani ass knocked out" Khalil said laughing while looking at the baby monitor.

"That medicine knocked her out" I said looking at the baby monitor.

No, K'asani isn't sick she's just teething right now and she was having a hard time sleeping so her doctor told us to give her some medicine then use some numbing cream on her gums to help her sleep better.

"Them sandwiches smell so good" Khalil said wiping down the counter.

"I know right I'm most definitely finna get me some" I said walking over to the air fryer then I opened it.

Using my oven minutes I grabbed the tray then I quickly grabbed the sandwiches with my hands then I placed them on the plate then I closed the fryer.

"What you want to drink baby" Khalil asked placing the items back in the fridge.

"Minute maid" I replied walking over to the dishwasher, placing the tray inside I put in one of those cascade pods in the dishwasher then I closed it and started a new cycle.

"Ok, and thank you baby" he said grabbing the bottle then he closed the fridge then he walked over to the plate and picked it up.

"You're welcome papa" I said grabbing the monitor and Khalil's phone then I walked out the kitchen with him behind me.

45 minutes later...

"Take this shit off we finna hunch" Khalil said randomly causing me to bust out laughing.

We got done eating like 30 minutes ago and since Christmas is tomorrow I decided to turn on Polar Express so we were cuddled up in the bed watching that.

"You so random" I said laughing, grabbing the remote I paused the movie then I placed the remote on the stand.

"Yea, you already knew what type of time I was on" he said getting up from the bed then he unzipped his onesie from the front then he took it off then he pulled his boxers off causing his semi hardened piece to spring out.

"Darse prisa" he said looking at me causing me to bust out laughing then he got back on the bed and laid on his back.

Translation: Hurry up.

"I teach you one phrase in Spanish now you wanna use it 25/8" I said getting up from the bed then I started taking off my clothes once I was finished I got back inside the bed then I got in between his legs and laid down.

"I need to learn some more stuff in Spanish" he said grabbing a blunt then he sparked it.

"I'll teach you" I said grabbing his piece then I started planting light kisses on it causing it to twitch and grow in my hands.

"Damn" he said softly then he took a pull from his blunt.

"I missed you too" I said kissing his dick then I licked his tip causing him to let out a low groan then he blew the smoke out.

Deciding to tease him I began licking and sucking on his tip causing him to let out low groans then I started blowing on it.

"Ma stop playing" he said a deep husky voice then he put his blunt out.

"Ok papa" I said then I sent a nice long lick from his balls all the way to the tip.

Grabbing the base of his dick with one hand I put him inside of mouth then I began moving my head up and down his dick at a steady pace.

"Fuck baby" he groaned looking at me with his bottom lip tucked between his teeth.

Taking my hand off the base of his dick I placed it on his thigh then I started bobbing my head on his dick at a quickened pace then every once in awhile I'll let him hit the back of my throat.

"Shiiiit ma just like that" he groaned out putting his hand on the back of my head then he moved it and started gripping the covers.

Lmao, this nigga don't know what to do.

Lifting my head off his dick I took a deep breath then I spit on his dick then I stuffed him back inside my mouth and started bobbing my head faster.

"Mmmm" I moaned as I continued my assault Khalil dick taste so good like this my personal lollipop deadass.

"B-baby slow down..shiiiiitt" he groaned out putting his fist by his mouth then I heard his toes pop.

Lifting my head I had spit mixed with his pre cum falling from my mouth looking down at his dick it stood tall with his veins popping out and it was covered in my spit.

"You taste so good daddy" I said kissing his tip then I put a deep arch in my back.

"Fuck ma, make yo dick nut baby" he said breathing heavy while looking at with me with his eyebrows scrunched together.

Kissing down his dick I made my way down to his balls then I started licking them which caused his dick to twitch.

Taking one of his balls into my mouth I began sucking on it and m with my free hand I began stroking his dick at a fast pace.

"Oh..shit, ma I-i'm f-finna cum" he moaned out breathing heavy causing me to take his balls outta my mouth.

"Cum for me daddy..lemme taste you" I coached then I stuffed him inside of my mouth then I started moaning causing his dick to vibrate in my mouth.

"Fuuuuucck Oceeeanna" he moaned out pumping his nut inside my mouth then I lifted my head letting his softened piece fall outta my mouth slowly then I stuck my tongue out showing him his nut then I swallowed it.

"All gone daddy" I said smiling at him then his dick shot back up.

"Come sit on my face ma" he said in a deep husky voice.

"So we not finna talk about how you just nutted and not even five minutes later yo dick back on brick" I asked looking at him.

"Ain't shit to talk about that shit was sexy asf" he said shrugging.

"I don't want head I wanna hunch papa" I said smiling then he started laughing.

"Lay on yo back" he said smiling.

"Ouuu we finna do missionary" I said cheesing then I laid back.

"Duh" he said getting in between my legs then he aligned himself with my entrance.

"Don't be du..fuuuck baby" I started then he cut me off when he pushed himself inside of me.

"Yea shut that shit up" he said biting his lip as he moved in out of me slowly so I could get adjusted to his size.

"Shit.. go faster papa" I said looking at him.

"Fuck ma, you so fucking tight" he groaned out lowering his head then he started killing my pussy giving me deep quick strokes.

"Oh my goooossh y-you killing my...fuuuuck papa" I moaned out holding onto his back.

"You like when daddy deep in yo pussy ma" he asked breathing heavy then he started rotating his hips causing my eyes to roll back then I held my mouth open in an "O" shape.

"Answer..me" he said through he gritted teeth then he started letting out softly moans as he continued his assault.

"YESSSSSS" I screamed out in pure pleasure then he grabbed my leg and held onto then he started thrusting inside of me at an angle causing us both to moan out in pleasure.

"Look at this fucking mess you making...shiii it ma that's right grip my shit" he groaned out continuing his assault.

"I-i have to cuuumm" I moaned out grabbing onto his arm tight while looking at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Cum then ma..make on daddy's dick..yea that's right baby fuuuuuck ma" he groaned rubbing my clit coaching me through my nut causing me to cum all over him.

"S-stoooop moving damn" I moaned out putting my hand on his stomach causing him to pull out then he flipped my lil ass over causing me to lay flat on my stomach.

"Who you be talking to" he asked slapping my ass then the parted my legs some and aligned himself with my entrance.

"The wall" I replied causing him to do one of those evil chuckles.

A bitch finna be limping on Christmas, fuck.

"Bet..mmm shiiiit" "fuuck papa" we both moaned out when he pushed himself inside of me but he didn't start moving.

"Alexa set a 3 minute timer" he called out causing me to ball my face up.

"What you doing" I asked lifting my head then he pushed it back down.

Well damn, I just asked a question.

"Timer set for 3 minutes" Alexa called out.

Once she said those words this nigga started pounding the fuck outta my pussy hitting spots I didn't even know were there then he leaned down so that his head rested on my neck then I grabbed his head.

"KHALIIIIILLL OH MY FUUCKING GOSH" I screamed out in pure bliss.

"Shut the fuck up our princess tryna sleep" he said lifting up then he pushed my head down.

"Pleaaase stop I-i'm gonna cummm already" I moaned out gripping the covers then I clenched around him.

"Fuuuuck baby t-that's the point" he moaned out sounding sexy asf.

"I-i'm cummmming" I moaned out then he pulled out and laid sideways on the bed and pulled me towards him.

"Lift yo leg up" he demanded breathing heavy I could tell by his stiff balls and the pre cum leaking out his tip he was ready to bust.

Lifting my leg he aligned himself with my entrance then he pushed himself inside of me then he pulled me closer to him then he started moving in and out of me.

"T-that's my spoooot" I moaned out gripping his shoulders.

"R-right there ma" he asked breathing heavy while pounding inside of me.

"IM CUMMING" I moaned out scratching his back.

"Shhhiiiit maaa" "Fuuuuck papa" we moaned at the same time reaching our climaxes while breathing heavy then we both went still riding out our nuts.

"3 minute timer is over, would like to set a new one" Alexa asked.

"No bitch" Khalil called out breathing heavy.

"Hmm, I don't understand" she said then she turned off.

"Merry Christmas ma" Khalil said smiling at me then he kissed my lips twice.

"Merry Christmas daddy" I said softly then I kissed his neck then I felt his dick twitch inside of me then he started cussing while moaning.

This nigga just nutted again.

"Just shut up talking, please" he said breathing heavy then he put his hand over my mouth causing me to laugh.

An hour later...

"Ma leave me alone before I put yo ass inna headlock fr" Khalil said pushing my hands away from his face causing me to bust out laughing.

We just got out the shower thirty minutes ago and we're currently in the bed with Polar Express playing in the background and he want let me pop these three blackheads on the side of his face.

"Papa just let me get it it's right there and I have the proper tools" I said showing him the Dr. Pimple Popper tools.

"When did you buy these" he asked laughing then he paused the movie.

"I didn't I'm on the PR list" I said smiling at him.

"If I let you pop these can we please watch the movie and go to bed" he asked letting out a deep breath.

"Yesssss" I dragged out smiling.

"Ok, gone head and pop em" he said turning his head to the side.

"Finally damn, alexa turn on headboard lights" I called out then the headboard lit up.

"If this shit hurts I'm burning all yo Christmas gifts" he said closing his eyes.

"Be quiet because I did this before..damn" I said putting the blackhead tool on one of the bumps then I pressed down hard causing him to wince then it popped then I wiped it on the cotton pad.

"Lemme see..allat came outta that small ass bump" he said opening his eyes then I showed him.

"Yup, now two more" I said smiling.

"I love you ma" he said cheesing at me.

"I love you too papa" I said smiling then I bent down and kissed his lips twice.

Time Skip: Morning...

It's Christmas morning and I'm currently downstairs by myself finishing up breakfast I've been up since 7 and it's 9:30 now and Khalil and K'asani ass it still sleep well that's what I'm assuming because they ain't come downstairs yet.

I tried to wake Khalil overgrown ass up so many times, but he just turned the other way and started snoring I should've kicked his ugly ass on the floor deadass.

"Princess it's Christmas so it's time to open gifffts" I heard Khalil say excitedly coming down the stairs.

"Khalil get yo ass away from the tree you know we waiting till later" I called out causing him to suck his teeth.

"Look at yo mama being the fucking Grinch on this lovey Christmas morning" he mumbled but I still heard him.

"If I tell you no more private ocean then I'll really be the Grinch nigga" I called out then they walked inside the kitchen in our Christmas morning matching onesies.

Onesies in m/m

"Ma ma" K'asani said bouncing up down in Khalil's arms with a smile on her face.

"Good morning princess and Merry Christmas my love" I said smiling big then I walked over to her and picked her up.

I can't believe my baby is getting bigger.

"Good morning ma and Merry Christmas again" Khalil said smiling at me.

"Good morning papa and Merry Christmas again" I replied smiling at him then I caressed his cheek then I stood on my tip toes and kissed his lips twice causing K'asani to whine.

"It's ok princess mommy got you next" I said smiling then I placed three kisses on her lips causing her to smile.

"My mommy" Khalil said hugging me causing her to mug him then she started babbling.

"Hell nah" I said looking at the two of them go back and forth.

"Anyways, you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me so pipe down lil girl" Khalil said putting his hand in K'asani's face causing me to bust out laughing.

"Papa be quiet, and did you put her numbing cream on" I asked walking back to the counter with him following behind me.

"Yes, and it smells so good in here ma" he said looking at the food.

"I know ya wife a whole chef" I said smiling then I walked over to K'asani's bottle area.

Grabbing her bottle with the water in it I opened up her formula container then I put in two scoops then I opened up her apple and banana rice cereal then I added two scoops of that to the bottle then I handed the it to Khalil.

"Lemme taste some of these grits" he said shaking her bottle.

"Nope, you gotta wait till everybody get here" I said then I kissed K'asani's forehead.

"But I'm your husband" he whined then he handed me Sani's bottle.

"I know you're my husband" I said laughing then he sucked his teeth.

"Bet, yo ole stingy ass" he said walking to the fridge.

"Ion care that you mad better pick yo lip up before I take all yo shit back" I said then I put Sani's bottle in her mouth then she held onto it.

"I'm not even mad" he mumbled walking out the kitchen.

Lmfao.

"I got something for that attitude Khalil" I called out then the doorbell rang twice.

"I'm coming" Khalil called out then I heard the front door unlock.

"Why you giving my daughter an attitude early this morning" I heard Mama G ask causing me to smirk.

"Because I wouldn't let him taste the food" I said walking out of the kitchen.

"Merry Christmas everybody" I said smiling.

"Merry Christmas" they said in unison then Khalil opened the door wider letting everybody in then he closed and locked the door.

"Oh so you can't speak now lil boy" Mama G asked mugging Khalil.

"Y'all are unwanted guest so why should I speak" he asked causing me to bust out laughing.

"Yoooo, this nigga attitude on ten bout some food" Marcus said laughing causing everybody to laugh.

"Where should we put the gifts" Jasmine asked smiling at me.

"By the tree duh I swear pregnant bitches be so slow" DreDre said causing me to kick him.

"Now why would you say that" I said through my gritted teeth.

"S-shut up fat p-pig" Jasmine said through her tears causing everybody to bust out laughing.

"I'm the fa-" DreDre started then Marcus put this hand over his mouth.

"Baby just be quiet let's go put our gifts under the tree" Marcus said causing DreDre to nod then they walked over to the tree.

"It smell good in this bitch I'm ready to eat" Trigga said rubbing his hands together.

"Nigga you just ate some cookies" Treasure said mugging him then she walked over to the tree with her gifts.

"So" he mumbled walking behind her with gifts in his hands as well.

"Lemme get my grand baby" Mama G said smiling.

"Ok, y'all can go eat me and Khalil finna go talk" I said causing them to nod their heads then I placed K'asani in Mama G's arms.

"Cap them niggas finna go fuck" DreDre called out causing everybody to bust out laughing.

"I'm still sore fr-" I started then Mama G cut me off.

"Ion wanna hear det shit gone head and go talk" she said looking at us with a mug causing everybody to laugh.

"Come on" I said looking at Khalil.

"Where we going" he asked with his arms folded.

"The room" I said walking up the steps with him behind me.

25 minutes later...

"Get up we still have guests downstairs" I said walking out of the bathroom.

"A nigga can't move right now you just sucked the soul outta my body" he said letting out a deep breath.

"I'll be back" I said walking towards the bathroom.

Entering the bathroom I walked over to our lien closet then I grabbed a fresh black rag then I walked over to the sink and ran it under some warm water then I walked out of the bathroom and made my way over to Khalil.

"What you finna do with that" he asked looking at me.

"I'm finna clean off the spots I didn't get" I said wiping him down once I was finished I walked over to the dirty clothes hamper and placed it in there then I walked back over to him and stood in between his legs.

"I love you baby" he said sitting up then he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you too papa" I said smiling then I bent down and kissed his lips twice.

"CAN Y'ALL NIGGAS HURRY THE FUCK UP" Deondre yelled causing me to bust out laughing.

"Let's go papa" I said smiling.

"Ugh, can't stand his ghetto ass" he said rolling his eyes.

Chapter 85 is complete🥳

Khalil and Oceana's relationship😩😍!!

Khalil ass wanted to hunch soooo bad😭✋🏾.

It's them on live for me😂😂.

Next part will be Christmas continued😗.

Any feedback or questions?

Hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and add this book to your libraries. 🥺🙏🏾

-loudmouthspamz 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 551 21
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐šˆ๐™ฝ โ‹ฎ ๐™ฐ ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน ๐šˆ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ณ ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฐ๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ถ๐™ธ๐š๐™ป ๐š†๐™ท๐™พ ๐š๐™ด๐š‚๐™ธ๐™ณ๐™ด๐š‚ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐š†๐™พ๐š๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ป๐™ฐ ๐™ธ...
461K 13.4K 40
>>๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž. ๐–...
548K 27.7K 35
โ๐– ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พโž ยฉ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐’๐๐˜๐Š๐€๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„ # ๐Ÿฃ ๐– ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹...
3.2K 303 27
#๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐Ÿญ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ "๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๏ฟฝ...