74

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

continued...

Oceana's Pov

Oceana's Pov

November 2: Morning

"Gimme my child " I said as soon as we entered the living room.

"Here you go" Jasmine said walking over to me then she handed me K'asani.

"Good morning princess mommy and daddy missed you so much last night" I said kissing her cheeks causing her to coo and give me a toothless smile.

"Did she eat" Khalil asked kissing her cheek.

"Yes, and why they not talking" Jasmine asked point to Treasure them causing Khalil and I to bust out laughing.

"See what had happened waaaasss" I said then I started patting my head then Khalil started talking.

"Ok, this what happened so me and my wife was sleep-" he started then Marcus cut him off.

"They was sleep naked" he chimed in with his face balled up.

"Anyways, we was in the comfort of our own room sleep like we normally do when K'asani not with us, so I'm sucking on my baby titties knocked out balls deep inside my private ocean then boom a nigga getting wet up with some water like what the fuck a nigga can't even get no sleep round here" Khalil explained talking with his hands causing me to laugh.

"Finish the rest" DreDre said gagging.

"They wouldn't get out so I started beating my p-u-s-s-y uuup, but I did warn them" he said spelling out pussy causing everybody to laugh.

"He did not just spell out the pus-" Treasure started then Khalil cut her off.

"Umm, stop my princess is here she don't need to hear that" he said covering her ears.

"Nigga you just used fifty million cuss words so please shut up" Trigga said laughing.

"Please get yo teeth fix before you tell somebody to shut up" I said laughing causing everybody to bust out laughing.

"Yeaaa, my wife gone step behind me" Khalil said dapping me up then we did our handshake.

"Big dot, but papa I'm hungry" I said handing him K'asani.

"Let's go get you fed then ma" he said kissing my lips twice then he kissed K'asani.

"What about the meeting" Jasmine asked.