95

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov

July 19th: Afternoon

Hey y'all it's been a couple months since y'all heard from us, and life has been good. My shop is finally opened again well online shop, and I've been having sales like crazy like the first day I launched my site crashed because of all the people who where on there tryna buy stuff so you know that moment was sentimental and special to me because even though that whole situation happened people where still there waiting to support me.

Another sentimental moment was when my baby took her first steps a couple months ago when I tell y'all I cried, I cried like somebody broke my heart like my baby deadass finna be one in 5 days, where has time gone???

Jasmine had the baby last month on the 15th and she was worst than me during labor she was yelling and allat shit cussing everybody out, but she had my handsome nephew Kacey Alexander Gulden he's so precious.

(I couldn't think of another name so, yea😭😭)

Treasure, DreDre, and Marcus dem all doing good as well they just being themselves and doing what they do we haven't had a big link up in a minute, but that's finna change when we make it to New York.

Lastly, Khalil and I we're doing good like so good he comes home on time now and we've been having more time to have little dates and stuff because K'asani is getting older so she sleeps through the night more so every once in awhile he'll surprise me with dinner and gifts in the backyard and we'll just catch up and make sure we're on the same page with everything which I love.

Now that y'all all caught up let's get into now..

K'asani and I are currently in Walmart right because we're about to go surprise Khalil at the studio because drumroll pleeeeeaaassse...

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

Ya girl period been missing for like 3 weeks, and I took a test this morning when Khalil left the house and come to find out I'm pregnant again, and I'm soooooo happy because we've been trying for months now and ya girl finally got to see those two lines which is such a blessing I can't wait to meet our new child.

"Ma ma" K'asani said smiling at me with my phone in her hand.

"Yes princess" I asked looking at down at her with a smile.

"Baby" she asked touching my belly.

"Yup, mommy gotta baby in there are you excited" I asked kissing her forehead.