102

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Khalil's Pov

December 14th: Morning

Hey y'all it's been exactly four months since y'all last heard from us, and not much has been going on. Wait I'm lying Treasure and Mateo are now engaged whoop whoop, lmao. My body Trigga finally ready to tie the night with his fat ass.

Next, my Queen, Oceana is 26 weeks today meaning she's five months and my baby looks so beautiful with her bump and the twins are real active like real active they asses just be kicking and moving around, K'asani loves watching them move she be poking her stomach when it happens.

We found out the genders on October 5th, and we're having...

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

I ain't telling y'all, lmao.

Anyways, today Oceana and I are going out to run a couple errands mainly shop for our babies because we've been busy in school and she's been sleeping a lot sooo we've just been pushing it to the side, but today she's got a whole lot of energy so we're tryna get as much as we can while she's feeling like this.

Y'all know a nigga be getting her ass with pranks, so today while we're in the car every time she try to talk to me imma cut her off. I already know a nigga finna be pulling up to my mama house with my left eyeball out because these hormones are CRAZY, but that's cool it's worth it.

"Papa how I look" Oceana asked coming out the bathroom with this tight ass dress on that was hugging all her curves and causing her booty to pop out more and her bump.

"It's December ma why you got that tight ass dress on, but look sexy though ma" I said licking my lips while eyeing her down.

"A hoe never gets cold papa" she said winking at me causing me to mug her.

"Pleeeeaaase, don't get fucked up please don't we're having a good day please don't make me break yo back this early and Sani ain't here so ion care how much hooting and hollering you do" I said calmly with my eyes closed causing her to bust out laughing.

"Nigga shut up ian wearing this I'm finna wear some sweats and t-shirt" she said then I opened my eyes.

"Good, you wanna wear a pair of my sweats" I asked walking over to her then I kissed her lips twice and rubbed her belly.