27

excuse any mistakes, enjoy 💙!!

Oceana's Pov

August 28th: Afternoon

It's been a whole week since we've been back from Punta Cuna. As soon as we came back we unpacked and shit, but Khalil is currently staying with me because Quan knows where he lays his head. Speaking of Khalil he's been so invested into finding this nigga, we barely even talk..and it's deadass sad because we now share the same house.

I know I may sound selfish, but I want to spend time with my nigga too. Yea I know they put a hit out for him, but that's not stopping him from going to the trap 24/7, it's like we back in high school. I'm not even gonna say nothing I'm just gone sit back and watch and see if he actually picks up on what he's been going wrong.

Trap this trap that like this nigga comes home from the trap, eats, shower, have a short conversation with me then he's back at the trap like wtf my nigga.

I haven't spoken to DreDre or Treasure since that night back at the villa. I miss my bitches, I gotta link with them today.

Now that y'all all caught up, I was now sitting in front of my shop about to go in. Getting out the car and grabbing my purse, I was now walking inside my shop I missed so much.

 Getting out the car and grabbing my purse, I was now walking inside my shop I missed so much

(Let's pretend😭)

"Hey boss I missed you girl" Layla my store manger said when I walked in.

"I missed you too girl" I said hugging her then greeting the rest of my employees.

"How has the shop been" I asked.

"It's been really good, the sales are increasing everyday. Also, they love the new sleepwear you put out it's the quickest thing leaving the shop" she replied back.