96

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

enjoy the double upload😌💕.

Khalil's Pov

July 21st: Morning

Feeling around in the bed I didn't feel Oceana next to me which caused me to pop up then I looked over at the clock that rested on my nightstand and it read 7:05 and K'asani doesn't wake up until 8:30, so where the hell she at??!

Hearing the sound of her gagging I shot up from the bed and rushed inside the bathroom, then I made my way to the toilet area where she was on her knees throwing up.

Grabbing her hair I gathered it up into a ponytail then I began rubbing her back as she threw up, using the hair tie that was on my wrist I tied her hair up in the back then I walked out of the area and went to our linen closet and grabbed a fresh rag.

Walking over to the sink I turned the faucet to the warm setting then I ran the rag under the water and squeezed all the excess water out then I turned the sink off, then I walked back over to her bending down I helped her up then I began wiping the throw up from off the side of her mouth.

Every since the first time she threw up I've became immune to the smell and the sight of everything so it wasn't really a bother, durning this process I've noticed if I start to panic and get antsy she'll feed off my energy and do the same thing so I try to mask that feeling so that she stays calm.

Grabbing her hand I intertwined our fingers together then I walked out of the toilet area and closed the door behind us because knowing her she would look at her throw up and start throwing up again.

Walking over to the laundry basket that we have in our bathroom I threw the dirty rag inside then I lifted up her arms and took her big shirt off revealing her naked body because I know she feeling like shit right now so we finna get inside the shower together and get our day started like any other day.

Kissing her forehead I walked over to her side of sink and grabbed her toothbrush and the toothpaste then I placed some on the toothbrush after wetting it then I handed it to her to brush her teeth, but before she did that she first rinsed her mouth out with water then she began brushing her teeth.

While she was doing that I grabbed our matching shower caps off the hook then I put her's on her head then I started stuffing her hair inside of it then I put mine on as well then I walked over to the shower and turned it on to our desired temperature then I walked back over to the sink and started brushing my teeth and shit and once I was finished I put my things away.

"T-thank you p-papa" she said sniffling while looking at me with her lip poked out.

"You're welcome beautiful, and what you finna cry for" I asked softly then I pulled her into a hug.