70

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

continued...

Oceana's Pov

Oceana's Pov

October 27: Night

"Y'all got y'all money" I asked straighten out my dress.

We just arrived at "The Solid" which is the hottest strip club in the area, and we're currently outside doing last minute outfit checks and making sure we got everything.

"Yesss, I'm ready to throw some hunnids" Jasmine said smiling, holding up her bag.

"This what's in the bag ma" Khalil asked wrapping his arms around me.

"Yea, baby straight blue faces" I said smiling.

"I hope this club lit and they better play music in English" DreDre said rolling his eyes causing everybody to bust out laughing.

"Yea, the music gone be in English I made sure and I got us a section" I said holding onto Khalil's hand as we walked to the entrance.

"Oceana yo ass just jiggly in that dress, gimme sum" Treasure said causing me to laugh.

"Nope, this all mine" Khalil said slapping my ass then he squeezed causing a soft moan to escape my mouth.

"Always being nasty" Marcus said sucking his teeth.

"Fr, that's why I tagged Mama G in his comments" Trigga said laughing.

"Ion know why I'm grown asf" Khalil said laughing.

"Oceana" the bouncer asked looking at his clipboard.

"Yea" I said then he lifted up the rope.

"Oh shit they lit asf" Jasmine said looking around.

"WE HAVE THE POWER COUPLE OCEANA AND EAST IN THE BUILDING" the DJ yelled causing the crowd to cheer.

"Damn not y'all being known in Mexico" DreDre said walking past me as he made his way up the stairs.

"Hold onto my hand baby" Khalil said holding his hand out, grabbing onto his hand we made our way upstairs to our section.

"Alright all our drinks and shit already paid for just tell the waitresses what y'all want" I said looking at crew.

"Thank you Oceana" they all said.

"Y'all welcome" I said cheesing.