37

excuse any mistakes, enjoy 💙!!

Oceana's Pov

October 21: Morning

Ahhh bitches today is Khalil's birthday my baby 24 today. He currently sleep next to me with his hand in inside his boxers he really wasn't playing when he said he was wearing boxers to bed now.

Anyways chile since Khalil's birthday is on a Wednesday, and some of his family members had to work his party gone be on the 24th which is a Saturday.

Last night after Khalil went to bed I went to the living room and decorated it for him, and his gifts where set up out there too. The other day Khalil surprised me with a vlog camera, so I was gone record his reaction when I show him his new car and just vlog our day out.

 The other day Khalil surprised me with a vlog camera, so I was gone record his reaction when I show him his new car and just vlog our day out

(let's pretend that says 24😭)

It was time to wake him up he been sleep too long and I'm bored. You know what I'm about to prank his ass awake.

I slowly got out of bed, and went to grab my vlog camera then I walked to my closet.

"Hey y'all today is my baby 24th birthday, and he's sleep right now so I'm finna prank him and fake like I'm leaving him on his birthday. I'm about to go back in the room and set y'all up" I said speaking to the camera.

Exiting my closet I went to hide to the camera in a nice spot so they could get a good view of the room.

I went back inside my closet and got a big ass suitcase because I was finna start packing up my dresser. I grabbed my suitcase then went back inside the room, and started talking to myself.

"Yup I'm leaving" I said all loud then started opening my dresser draws hard then slamming them shut.

"Lemme pack me some panties and bras" I said then slammed my draw again.