85

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov

December 24: Night
Willams' Estate

"Khalil stop tryna hunch me I'm wrapping gifts right now" I said laughing while Khalil messed with the back of my onesie in the back then he started humping me.

"Oh my gosh I'm tryna give you some holiday dick, and you playing" he said falling back on the bed with his arms crossed causing me to bust out laughing.

Hey y'all, we've been back in town for like four days now just doing last minute Christmas shopping and getting back to our schedules so nothing major hasn't happened yet.

The reason I say yet is because tomorrow night the crew and I are flying down to Miami where Zae, Simone, and Tianna are and we plan on taking them to the warehouse and having a little fun with them since Mama G is down here for the holidays her and Jasmine will be watching K'asani while we go out and handle business.

Also, we're having the crew over for Christmas so imma be cooking breakfast for them then we're gonna open gifts together just spend quality time with each other.

"I told you we can hunch after I finish wrapping the crew's gifts" I said writing Treasure's name on the gift box causing him to bust out laughing.

"Stop saying hunch ma" he said laughing.

"And how come ian see none of my gifts underneath the tree I thought I was on the nice list this year" he asked mugging me looking like a big ass kid with his onesie on.

Yes, I forced his big ass to wear a onesie well I had to bribe his ass. I told him if he puts the onesie on we can have sex anytime he wants y'all should've seen how fast this nigga changed into his onesie his ass even posed and smiled for the family pictures we took earlier today.

"You like to sneak and look at them so I hid them" I said causing him to suck his teeth.

"Maaaaaan" he said running his hands down his face.

"Help me take these gifts downstairs please, and grab Sani's monitor" I said then I grabbed a handful of gift bags.

"Ok baby" he said picking up the rest of the gifts then he grabbed her monitor.

Walking outside of our room door I made my way to the staircase then I carefully made my way down the stairs because ian wanna fall because the bottom of our onesies are slippery.

"Where you want these at ma" he asked standing in front of the tree.

"You can put them anywhere" I said placing the presents down that I had in my hand.