19

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Khalil's Pov

August 14th: Early Morning

It's been three days since we found out bout this big secret Monica been keeping. The crazy thing is the day after her and my mother were scheduled to go back home which they are now but she never sent over the information. She such a selfish low down bitch.

She got my baby moping around and shit, and ion like det because my baby is such a loving and cheerful person so seeing her like this is killing me.

I wanted her to get out the house today because I planned a trip for us. I was officially asking her to be my girl in a couple days while we were on vacation. I've been planning since this trip since the link up they had to go get their nails done and shit I was busy planning and also booking this getaway for us. Everyone in our friend group knows about it except her.

Since I wanted to her out the house and I only had Dre's number I decided to text him while Ocean was still sleep. I swear this girl sleep wild if I'm not cuddling her, and say if I wake up and go to the bathroom her ass be right behind me but I can't say too much because I'm the same way.

Dre:The Loud One🙄

Me: Dre, I need you to come over to pick Oceana up and get her out the house. I already have her favorite places she likes to be pampered at rented out all you need to do is take her to those locations with the girls to lighten her spirits and do her hair then I'll do the rest and also pay you. Please 😁.-9:45 A.M.

Dre:The Loud One🙄: You better be lucky this for Ocean if not I wouldn't be doing shit for yo twiggy ass 😒, and you don't have to pay. -9:50 A.M.

Me: Damn it's like det, thank you tho. I'm giving her the blackcard so y'all can go shopping and shit afterwards.-9:51 A.M.

Dre:The Loud One🙄: Nah I'm playing but you gotta get her up and dressed I don't have time for her attitude.- 9:52 A.M.

Me: Deal.- 9:53 A.M.

Now it's time to wake her up. Placing my phone down on the night stand. I went to waking her up.

Tapping her shoulder multiple times and calling her name this girl still ain't move. I know the sleep can't be that good. So I did the next best thing I got up out the bed all rough taking the cover up with me then I went to go blast the air.

I saw her moving around trying to find the cover. Then she reached her hand over patting the side where I sleep at when she noticed it was empty she shot up, see what I'm talking bout she crazy. When she looked up and saw me she gave me a death glare while I smirked at her.