80

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

~⚠️~If you can't handle mature content please leave because I will delete yo comment~⚠️~

Khalil's Pov

December 12th: Late Night

"Oceana you got one more time to move before I break yo mf back" I said breathing heavy then I slapped her ass.

We been going at it since we've stepped foot in the room, and she hasn't stopped running and she really pissing me off.

"T-take some out please" she said breathing heavy then she scooted up on the bed.

"No, you asked for this now you wanna run and shit get back here" I said slapping her ass.

"LEMME BREATHE DAMN NIGGA" she yelled looking back at me with a mug.

"Yea, that's yo ass you done lost yo rabbit ass mind yelling at me" I said laughing then I pulled out of her.

"Fuck you nigga I'm going to sleep" she said falling flat on the bed causing me up shake my head while laughing.

"Alexa set a timer for 15 minutes" I called out.

"Timer set for 15 minutes"

"When that timer goes off you better be on all fours" I said opening up my nightstand drawer.

"Noooo, papa I didn't mean it" she said looking at me.

"Shut that shit up ion wanna hear it" I said grabbing my weed box then I closed my drawer.

"Papa b-but I-i didn't mean it" she said crying causing me to let out a deep breath.

"Don't waste all yo tears ma you gone need them in about 14 minutes" I said sitting on the small couch in our room then I opened up my weed box and grabbed a blunt.

"I'm regretting my choice of words now" she said laying flat on the causing me to laugh, then I sparked my blunt.

"It's finna be a long night, so gone head and book yo appointment with DreDre" I said then I took a pull from the blunt.

"I'll do it tomorrow" she said reaching over to grab her water bottle.

"I wasn't even being rough with you and you already running" I said looking over at her as she drunk from her water bottle.