98

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

(K'asani's birthday outfit⬆️)

Oceana's Pov

July 24th: Morning

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS" I said excitedly as I entered K'asani's bedroom with Khalil behind me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY" Khalil said then she started clapping and smiling in her crib.

"Bwirthday" she said smiling trying to say "birthday" then we walked over to her crib.

"We have a whole one year old papa" I said fanning my eyes.

"I know ma she's really growing up, what's next? Middle school" he asked fanning his eyes causing me to bust out laughing.

"Yo shut up how you gone skip past elementary nigga" I asked laughing then I reached over and picked up Sani.

"Baby" she asked softly while touching my belly causing Khalil and I to smile.

She asks this every morning, and it's just freaking cute makes my ass wanna cry.

"Yea princess mommy gotta a baby or babies in there" Khalil said smiling then he touched my belly as well.

"Y'all so freaking cute" I said kissing both of them on the lips twice.

"Tank you" she said softly causing me to smile.

"Thank you baby" Khalil said smiling at me.

"Before we leave both of y'all need y'all heads done so let's get this show on the road" I said walking over to Sani's changing table.

(We gone pretend Khalil used some super growth and his hair grew😂😂😂😭)

"You tricked me that's the reason why you washed my hair last night" he said mugging me causing me to bust out laughing.

"And did, and you bet not be doing allat moving and complaining that yo butt hurt" I said unbuttoning K'asani's onesie then I pulled it up some then I started taking off her diaper.

"But my butt do be hurting you be having my ass on the floor" he said sucking his teeth then he took the dirty diaper from me and handed me a clean one.

"Well nobody told yo ass to be 6'4" I said wiping Sani down then I placed it on the dirty diaper then I put her new one on.