06

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Khalil's Pov                                                                              

Khalil's Pov

July 22: Night

"Fuuck just like that" I groaned while Tianna was on her knees doing what she do best sucking dick.

She was doing her thing until she looked over at my phone the same time I did. This bitch had the audacity to start using her teeth.

"Aye bitch get the fuck up. Fuck is yo problem using your teeth and shit on my dick. I know my shit mad long and thick buh it's meant for it be sucked not bitten hoe" I said while mugging her putting my dick back inside my pants.

"Who the fuck is Oceana and why is she texting your phone nigga" she asked raising her voice.

"Say luh hoe I don't have to answer to you one. Two who the fuck told you to look at my phone that's what yo nosey ass get. Three you not my bitch you just a hoe who suck my dick time to time who finna get replaced. Four GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY CRIB TRIFLING ASS" I said.

"Nigga fuck you, next time you see it won't be pretty" she said.

"Bitch you still standing here get the fuck outta my face" I said walking her to the door then slamming the door in her face.

Bitches be mad wild these days. I went back to the couch and read the text and started cheesing wide while replying to her.

(786)-245-8901

(786)-245-8901: Hey Khalil, this Oceana I was wondering if we can link up and talk tomorrow. Just give me a time and place and I'll pull up.- 10:48 P.M.

Me: Yea, tomorrow good. I know you like waking up early to get ready and you take mad long. So we can get brunch around, 12:30. At the new soul food joint downtown. -10:51 P.M.

After sending that text. I texted my mama and updated her then I did my night time routine the headed to bed, so I can be well rested for tomorrow.

Next Morning.. July 23rd

It was the next morning July 23. I was really about to have this conversation and lay everything out on the table at this brunch. Nervous is an understatement and nigga scared shitless like what if she just say "ok" and then not wanna talk to me no mo.

I was knocked out my thoughts by a knock on my door. I got up walking to the door wondering who the fuck was out there and when I opened the door it was this clown ass nigga Zae.

"Man why the fuck you at my house early in the morning nigga" I asked mugging him.

"Move the fuck outta my way nigga, what you cooked" He asked pushing me out the way. I just looked at him then closed my door.