I Got Bitten After Transmigra...

Por arieshima

Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the... Más

Introduction/Summary
Chapter 01: Break Up
Chapter 02: The Feeling of Happiness
Chapter 03: Blind Date
Chapter 04: It's a Success
Chapter 05: A Dream World
Chapter 06: Not Selling Off My Son
Chapter 07: Put On an Act
Chapter 08: Got Married
Chapter 09: Midnight
Chapter 10: Back to School
Chapter 11: Must Be Professional
Chapter 12: Dreaming at Night
Chapter 13: Beautiful and Delicious
Chapter 14: Being Friends
Chapter 15: Cool & Sweet
Chapter 16: The Banquet
Chapter 17: Study Hard
Chapter 18: The Substitution
Chapter 19: Any Dissatisfaction with Me
Chapter 20: Fake News
Chapter 21: Many Kinds of Plays
Chapter 23: Being Reported
Chapter 24: He is My Alpha
Chapter 25: Being Scripted
Chapter 26: And This is Not Being Scripted?
Chapter 27: Study Hard
Chapter 28: Visitors
Chapter 29: Return to the Gu Family Manor
Chapter 30: I'm a Beta
Chapter 31: "Being" Affectionate
Chapter 32: Bearing Children
Chapter 33: Learn to Swim
Chapter 34: Forced Kiss
Chapter 35: Gender Differentiation
Chapter 36: A Contracted Marking
Chapter 37: A Meticulous Contract
Chapter 38: Has It Been 10 Minutes Yet?
Chapter 39: Sit on the Desk
Chapter 40: Being Teased
Chapter 41: Island
Chapter 42: Simulating Gland Marking
Chapter 43: Satiety
Chapter 44: Have Some Self-Restraint
Chapter 45: Do You Like It?
Chapter 46: A Docile Trap
Chapter 47: I Am Your Genie
Chapter 48: Change to a Different Way
Chapter 49: The Vacation Ends
Chapter 50: I Disagree
Chapter 51: Hearty Hospitality
Chapter 52: Make Known to Public
Chapter 53: There's No Better Time Like Now
Chapter 54: Newbies in Love
Chapter 55: Amnesia
Chapter 56: Birthday Present
Chapter 57: Take A Bath
Chapter 58: Swimming Pool
Chapter 59: The Belt
Chapter 60: Being Spoiled
Chapter 61: Gland Marking
Chapter 62: Back to School
Chapter 63: The Lu Family's Birthday Celebration
Chapter 64: Falling Into the Water
Chapter 65: Termination of the Agreement
Chapter 66: Starting All Over
Chapter 67: Not the First Time
Chapter 68: Propose
Chapter 69: The Shareholders Meeting
Chapter 70: Completely Marked
Chapter 71: Even If the World Ends
Chapter 72: Extra One
Chapter 73: Extra Two [The other Yue Fei]
Chapter 74: Extra Three
Chapter 75: The Last Extra (It's about Their Children, You've been Warned!)

Chapter 22: Move to the Second Floor

67K 2.3K 675
Por arieshima

Of course, Yue Fei didn't believe what Gu Wei said that letting others know of their fake marriage would not affect the overall situation.

Public clamor can obscure the actual truth, and slander can destroy family ties.

Even for Gu Wei, if more and more people start to question his reputation, he won't be able to take over the company smoothly. Gu Wei is a reliable and outstanding member in the family, so the Gu Family is not really worried about him getting married, even if his partner is a beta. Correspondingly, Gu Wei must also do some superficial work here.

So the man just liked to tease him. Yue Fei pouted.

He just got back into his room not too long when someone knocked on his door.

"You're not going to continue your study after the exam?"

Outside the door, the voice of the person who was being maligned by Yue Fei came.

Yue Fei stepped forward to open the door: "Kinda want to relax after the exam."

Gu Wei stood at the door: "Staying all day in your room is your kind of relax?"

Yue Fei: "You don't have work today?"

Obviously the man must be bored, to the point of wanting to meddle into his own free time.

Since they had not seen each other for a long time, Gu Wei, who deliberately set aside a day to stay at home with the boy, heard the words and said, "Maybe because I am the boss."

"Oh." You are the boss so you have the highest authority.

"Your study is on the second floor, but your bedroom is on the first floor; it doesn't seem to be very convenient." Gu Wei said suddenly.

Yue Fei: "It's fine."

Actually, there are some inconveniences. Yue Fei always had to go back to the first floor to wash up after finishing his study in the study room.

"In the afternoon, I will let Sister Chen clean up the second floor, so you can move to the second floor." Gu Wei decided.

Yue Fei: "Second floor? Will it be inconvenient for you?"

He had always thought that the second floor was Gu Wei's private space, and he would not let him casually walk up there; even when Sister Chen cleaned up the house, she had to be cautious of where she cleans. At a later time, the man arranged his study on the second floor, which broke Yue Fei's perception. And this time, the man would let Yue Fei stay on the second floor, no wonder Yue Fei was surprised.

Gu Wei: "It's not inconvenient. I can't stay in so many rooms by myself."

Yue Fei's brain twitched: "In case you sometimes want to bring someone here to..."

"Huh? So you think of me that way?" Gu Wei laughed angrily, tapped the boy's head with the book in his hand, "Just forget it if you don't want to."

Staying together with Gu Wei during this period, Yue Fei noted that apart from work and socializing with business partners, it seemed that Gu Wei is not associating himself with anyone aside from him, the man's agreement partner.

After realizing this, he seemed to have slandered the other party based on groundless opinion, Yue Fei was a little ashamed: "No, I am quite willing."

Gu Wei lowered his gaze to look at the boy, and saw that the boy's guilty conscience was hidden under his calm expression. He felt somewhat amused in his heart, but didn't show it.

"I will not take anyone here."

After giving it some thoughts, Gu Wei added, "Except for you."

Yue Fei looked up and met his gaze.

"Of course, neither can you."

Gu Wei said again.

Yue Fei: "...I won't."

"Your former alpha boyfriend, are you still contacting him?" Gu Wei asked.

Yue Fei: "No." Jian Yi unilaterally contacted him, this is not considered as him contacting the guy...

"Anyone else besides that alpha?"

"None."

Yue Fei didn't know why the direction of the conversation turned into a love history questioned by Gu Wei, but Gu Wei's serious expression made him feel that it would be a serious matter if he did not answer truthfully.

"Uh, we are now business partners. We can't deliberately hide each other's current status. Otherwise, it is a commercial fraud. Do you agree?" Gu Wei put one hand in his pocket, holding a book in the other, and spoke words like a warning in a leisurely manner.

Yue Fei was being bombarded by the man's serial questions, and was a little passive for a while: "Agree."

Gu Wei: "Do you have someone you like right now?"

Yue Fei looked at him, his mind went blank: "Someone I like?"

"Uh."

"No, I don't have one."

Gu Wei's deep eyes reflected with Yue Fei's figure. Hearing the boy's answer, he suddenly got silent.

Yue Fei blinked and looked at Gu Wei with uncertainty. Did he give the wrong answer?

"What's wrong?" Yue Fei was inexplicably nervous when the man stared at him.

After a while, Gu Wei seemed to figure out something and smiled: "Okay, I see."

Yue Fei: "?"

...

After lunch, Sister Chen cleaned up the vacant bedroom on the second floor, and Yue Fei began to move his stuff.

Most of his clothes here were prepared by Tang Yue before, and he only wore a few sets, so he did not have to worry about moving them.

When Qiao Si gave Gu Wei a new cell phone, Yue Fei was moving clothes to the second floor.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Yue, you are?"

Yue Fei: "Ah, Secretary Qiao, you are here, I'm going to stay in the extra bedroom on the second floor, and I am packing my clothes."

Qiao Si heard from Tang Yue before that Yue Fei stays on the first floor and Gu Wei stays on the second floor separately.

Qiao Si is well aware of Gu Wei's desire to control his own space, even when he came to report the work in Nanwan Xiang District, he is never allowed to go to the second floor.

"Why are you moving so sudden?" Qiao Si asked with a smile.

Yue Fei: "Oh, my study is on the second floor, and Mr. Gu told me it's inconvenient to go up and down, so he told me to move upstairs."

Qiao Si was shocked in his heart, but his face was calm: "I see."

Seeing Yue Fei was going to the second floor, Qiao Si stepped forward and handed him the bag in his hand: "Mr. Yue, this is Mr. Gu's new phone. Could you please hand it to him?"

Yue Fei took it: "Okay."

Qiao Si bowed to him: "In the past, I was being negligent, I apologize for my previous action."

Yue Fei was stunned: "No, I don't see any negligence, no need to apologize."

Qiao Si: "I'm sorry to trouble you, I'll go back to the company first."

Yue Fei: "Okay."

Leaving Nanwan Xiang District, Qiao Si called Tang Yue: "Let's hang out tonight, my treat."

On the other side, Yue Fei took the clothes back to the room on the second floor and put them away, then took the bag and knocked on the door of Gu Wei's study.

"Come in." Gu Wei's voice came.

Yue Fei opened the door and poked his head in: "Secretary Qiao got you the new phone. I'll put it here for you."

As soon as he put the bag on the floor by the door, he wanted to quickly retreat.

"Come inside." Gu Wei sat behind his desk and said again.

Yue Fei could only pick up the bag and walked in.

"For you." Yue Fei pulled out the phone from the bag and handed it to him.

Now that he had looked into the bag, he understood why the bag carried some weights. This was not one phone inside, but three.

"You lost all three phones?" Yue Fei was surprised.

Gu Wei: "Yeah, they've been touched, I just threw them out."

Yue Fei's hand holding the phone suddenly got shaky: "Should I not touch it?"

Realized that the boy had misunderstood, Gu Wei laughed: "You are okay."

As soon as the phone was turned on, a series of notifications sounded. Obviously, many people had called Gu Wei during this period.

Gu Wei glanced at them, clicked one of the missed calls, and redialed the number.

Yue Fei was still unpacking the other two cell phones.

"Grandpa Lu."

Yue Fei stopped and looked at Gu Wei, wondering if he should leave immediately.

But Gu Wei lifted his chin at him and motioned for him to continue unboxing the phones.

Yue Fei: "..." Really know how to order people around.

Gu Wei was talking with Lu Zhenye next to him.

"Yeah, I lost my phone yesterday. I just got a new one."

"I heard about what Xiao Lin did. This time, it is his fault, he is being too ignorant. Of course, this old man is also wrong. I shouldn't have promised his marriage to you in the past. Please accept this old man's apology ."

"Please don't you say that."

"I know you care about this old man's pride, but the Lu Family won't cover up this matter. I have sent him abroad, and he is not allowed to come back."

"...Since you have already handled it, I have no objection."

"Then this matter ends here."

"Understood."

"I can't intervene in the Gu Family's ancestor worship at the end of the month. At the year end shareholders meeting, the Lu Family will definitely be on your side and support you in taking over the Gu Family completely."

"Regarding the cross-shareholdings between the Gu and the Lu, I think this is already a tacit understanding between you and me."

The other side was silent for a moment, and said: "Of course."

Seeing Gu Wei's expression gradually got colder, Yue Fei's speed of unboxing the phone also slowed down.

"Anyway, thank you Grandpa." Gu Wei raised the corners of his mouth, revealing an unsmiling smile.

The call ended.

The new cell phone that was just unboxed was smashed in an instant.

---

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

183K 11.3K 47
Everyone is dreaming to be loved, deserving to be treated fairly and just but for a 19 years old omega male like Xiao Zhan, love is like an unreachab...
128K 8.4K 45
Just your typical Omegaverse story. An Omega finds his Alpha and the two soon fall in love. Top/Gong/Seme: Xiao Zhan Bottom/Shou/Uke: Wang Yibo ❗️DI...
29.7K 677 27
Due to an accident, Chu Ling, an Omega, was forcibly marked by a strange Alpha named Han Gu. The government stipulates that the marked Alpha and Omeg...
150K 7.3K 61
══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════ "Do you want to become a swan?" "..." "A what?" A typical person being transmigrated into a novel is one thing, but turning into a...