Cobra Kai One-Shots

By cades-outsider

𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 ℂ𝕠𝕓𝕣𝕒-𝕂𝕒𝕚 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 𝙇𝙖𝙍𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙤 𝗝𝗼𝗵�... More

Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs Hᴇʀᴇ
Hawk: "A chance?"
Hawk: Teen Pregnancy
Robby Keene: Misunderstood?
Hawk: Final Strike
Robby Keene: Another side to You
Older Johnny Lawrence: One In A Billion
Hawk: Poison Love
Eli/Hawk: I'm only a fool for You
Older Johnny Lawrence: Praise Me
Older Daniel LaRusso: The past is Present
Older Daniel LaRusso: The past is Present 2
Eli/Hawk: Fighting Gravity
Hawk: Mark Me
Hawk: Suprise- i Guess
Demetri: You're perfect to Me
Young Daniel LaRusso: First Confessions
Miguel + Robby: The Choice
Hawk/Eli: Time goes By
Hawk: Blinding Beauty
Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs ʙᴀᴄᴋ Oᴘᴇɴ
Eli Moskowitz fluff Alphabet
Older Johnny Lawrence: Late Nights
Demetri: Cuddle Day
Robby: Not just a Secret
Hawk: Protector
Hawk: Princess
Yᴏᴜʀ Oᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ?
Robby Keene: Birthday Wish
Miguel Diaz fluff Alphabet
Hawk fluff Alphabet
Robby Keene: Two in One
Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs
Jacob Bertrand: Attention
Robby Keene: Revenge
Miguel Diaz: Take care of You
Jacob Bertrand: On Set
Jacob Bertrand: Meet and Greet
Hawk: Distant
Robby Keene: Seven Minutes
Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ Sᴏᴏɴ
Robby keene: Cheater?
Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs Cʟᴏsᴇᴅ + Announcements
Johnny Cade: Broken
Older Johnny Lawrence: Hidden Issues
Older Johnny Lawrence: Bloody Rose
Yᴏᴜʀ Oᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴘᴛ: 2
Robby Keene: Another side to you 2
Older Johnny Lawrence: Praise Me 2
Aɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
Johnny Cade: Irresistible (NEW BOOK)
Demetri: You're perfect to Me 2
NSFW Alphabet: Miguel Diaz
NSFW Alphabet: Robby Keene
NSFW Alphabet: Young Daniel LaRusso
NSFW Alphabet: Older Johnny Lawrence
NSFW Alphabet: Hawk/Eli
NSFW Alphabet: Demetri
Robby Keene: You got me Hypnotized
The Tonight Game Ft: Cobra Kai
Hawk: A Burning Passion 1
Hawk: A Burning Passion 2
Hawk: A Burning Passion 3
Hawk: A Burning Passion 4
𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁: 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀/𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀
Robby keene: Something Sweet
Robby Keene: Missed You
Hawk: Torture
Robby Keene: There For You
Requests season 4
Robby Keene + Tory Nichols: Lost In The Fire
NSFW Alphabet: Young Johnny Lawrence

Miguel: Defense not Offense

7.9K 125 33
By cades-outsider

Requested from my tumblr!
Tumblr: cades-outsider
Sam being pretty mean! Fighting! Fluffy Miguel!

School had been stressful for you, On top of maintaining a healthy relationship with your beautiful boyfriend Miguel Diaz. Though that wasn't one of the hard parts, you guys relationship was strong and you both were the independent people you needed in you guys lives.

You met Miguel the same night you met Johnny, well not really. You and Johnny had lived together in the same complex building but you never bothered him, seeing as you noticed most days he just looked like he wanted to be left alone.

But anyways you and Miguel met the night Kyler decided to beat Miguel and pour pepto on his head. You stood up for him when Kyler started snapping at you and threw Miguel into his red classic firebird. Alarming Johnny to which he immediately did something about, oh and he also pulled old school karate. One of your favorite sports shall we say.

Once Miguel had thanked both of you, the next day you were all three coming out of your building and met once again. You were happy to say the least, you had grown comfortable around Miguel even though it was just the second day of meeting.

Once Miguel had asked if it was kongfu both you and Johnny intervened "it's old school karate". Johnny was shocked to say the least, especially from someone around your age in this time knowing what old school karate was.

But none the less he was impressed, quickly you and Miguel teamed up in trying to get Johnny to get his own dojo. At first Johnny refused, but soon he agreed and started up his own dojo. 'Cobra Kai'.

Which brings you to today; Cobra Kai had its ups and downs yes. But it also had a pretty good sensei that was trying his best for his students.

One of the downs being that there was a new DoJo in town which was called Miyagi do.

They only fought for defense and not offense, it's not like Johnny was teaching you to only fight on offense. He was teaching you guys to only fight defense and offense when needed.

Throughout the whole journey you and Miguel had grown more together, physically and relationship wise. Your relationship only grew stronger and you guys were pretty much the perfect duo.

You were walking from home to the dojo, getting ready just to practice and or learn new moves. The walk was peaceful, almost to peaceful.... the sun was out, it was the perfect temperature, season, and the birds were chirping cheerfully which almost rarely happens.

Well that only lasted for a couple minutes until you walked in the parking lot, Sam LaRussos car parked in-front of you. Very much confused you decided to stop, maybe she needed something.

"Sam?" You ask confused as she walks up to you.

"Y/n, I hear you're apart of Cobra Kai" she says bluntly.

"Uh-I yeah..." you say still confused at seeing Sam LaRusso in front of you.
"Well than this is for you" Sam says as she leans a punch right on your face catching you by surprise.

"Sam! What was that for?! Are you really going to stoop to that level? Really?!" You yell out.

"Yeah, you messed with my family and took Mr. Miyagi's metal of honor from my father which you did not earn the right for" She clarifies landing a kick as you block it with your hand, striking a left hook.

"Sam I don't know what you're talking about!" You yell as she right kicks you in the face.

"Yes you do!" Sam yells pushing you back to which slide your leg under hers kicking her to the ground pinning her down.

"Sam, I do not have any idea what you're talking about" You sincerely say before she knees your side kicking you under her.

"Of course you don't! All you Cobra Kai's are the same!" She yells punching you punch after punch.

Though you hold your hand in a shield protecting yourself "Sam stop! I'm not going to fight you anymore" You say as she gets up, kicking you in the side one last time.

"Of course you won't" She scoffs walking back to her car driving off.

You groan stomping your leg on the concrete behind you hissing when you hit a sore spot.

"Metal of honor? I swear whenever I find out who took that thing I'm inflicting more pain" You mumble getting up, walking down the last block until you reach Cobra Kai.

"I'm here" you say 'cheerfully' causing Miguel's happiness to spark as the bell rings as he hears your beautiful voice.

Both you and Miguel always get here a couple hours early, wanting to spend more time either together, practicing, or with Johnny.

"Hey, baby!" Miguel says excitedly as he runs out of the office he was in with Johnny.

His smile drops once he sees your state you were in "well don't be to happy to see me" you say sarcastically smiling.

"Baby..... what happened?" He asks as he runs over to you placing his hands over your cuts and brushes.

You sigh "Sam said someone stole Mr. Miyagi's metal and she though I knew or had something to do with it" You reply as you rub your temples.

"Here let me clean you up, and I can't believe Sam did.... that" Miguel says leading you to Johnny's office where some supplies sit.

Johnny looks up ready to great you "holy mother of god, what happened to you?" He questions as he stands up.

"Sam happened" you mumble, knowing he doesn't particularly like the LaRusso subject.

"She said someone stole Mr. Miyagi's metal of honor and it was from here but I don't know who or nor was I in it" you say innocently as you explain everything.

"That girl can be a bi-" Johnny starts before both you and Miguel cut him off.

"Woah, heyyy okay we get it. But seriously who do you think did it, sensei?" Miguel asks politely.

Johnny pinches the bridge of his nose clenching his eyes "I don't know, but if I find out someone here did it oh they don't want to know" he says.

"Just take care of her okay?" Johnny says to Miguel.

"Of course always Sensei" he smiles.

"Good" Johnny nods his head while Miguel grabs the first aid and brings you into the bathroom.

Miguel puts his hands around your waist "jump baby" he says sweetly as you jump and he helps sit you down on the sink.

  He turns to the first aid bag and pulls out a couple things needed for your wounds and sits them neatly beside you on the side of the sink.

  He pours some peroxide on a cotton pad and gently hovers over the wound on your cheek "this may sting" he says as he gently presses it against the wound, your eye twitches as he continues gently pressing the pad against your cheek.

  You bite your lip as he moves on to a more deeper cut on your cheek, sensing your discomfort Miguel gently places his lips on your distracting you from the pain, which worked.

  His hand finds its way to your thigh, holding himself up as he applies pressure to the deeper wound.

  Pulling his lips away from yours he smiles gently as he grabs two small bandaids and applies them to stop them from bleeding.

  "Let me see your hand?" Miguel asks as he gently grabs your left hand and adds some cream and a bandage on it, doing the same to the other.

  "Anywhere else?" He smiles as he starts putting up the supplies.

  "I'm all good Dr. Diaz, some slight bruising but I think i can handle it" You tease playfully nudging his shoulder.

  "Well my lady I think we'll need a check up how about you?" He wraps his hands around your waist chuckling as you pretend to think.

  "I think we do indeed" you finally say as you wrap your arms around his neck intertwining your two hands together.

  "Protection kids! Under sink!" Johnny yells just as you two were about to kiss.

  Miguel's cheeks flush red as you furrow your eyebrows "why under the sink?" You yell back only to be met with silence causing you to giggle.

  "I love you Miggy" You say smitten wrote on your features.

  "I love you more"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 86 16
─── .𖥔 ݁ ˖ ‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾. "I may not have realized it until now, but you're the star I've been wishing for" ☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝...
3.5K 155 21
━━━❝ crawling' back to you ever thought of calling' when you've had a few? 'cause I always do ❞ ˚ ·. · * ˚ ✵ ✦ ˚ : ·.· * •. ✶.· * ✵ ˚ : · *...
17.5K 483 26
Pretending to date Reseda's new pretty boy isn't that bad, right?
12.7K 261 29
Just when everyone expected the rivalry to end, it got worse. Now a new Sensei is stepping into the light and it's one that no one ever expected ...