dramione wolves

By blaiseMacDonald

this just randomly came to me as i was sat in math's class so i started writing and i'm sorry if this is bad... More

collapsed
What Was That
The Growl And The Rush
An
IN THE OFFICE AND THE EXPLANATION
IN HERMIONES HEAD
there first change
back in the hospital wing
wolves and wings
proffesors and beds
the professors meeting
telling the students
telling the students part 2
the howl and ronald
dumbledor is watching ron
to potions class
trouble in potions
trouble in deference against the dark arts
trouble when ron returns at dinner
harrys talking to a fire place
should we worry?
trouble from harry
the after math
without worry
dumbledore and a trip
to hogsmead

a/n sorry

25 0 0
By blaiseMacDonald

im sorry that i havent been updating this book all that much lately i have been trying to get used to all that has been happening  in the world recently and now the fact that just as i have gotten used to my daily life with going online to do school instead of going to school and now here in the uk they are now reopening up the schools again so now i have to restart my daily ways and get used to now going back to and in doing so with my autism meaning i need to go to the hospital for my two day check up and my review that just so happen to happen in the middle of going back o school again so i have no idea if this is going to be a short process or a long one. what it is that im trying to say is that i dont know when the next time will be that i update this spacific story but i am now updating one of my other storys that being mabill soulmates so you can check that one out if you want but i really dont now when the next time it will be that i do updat this book. sorry and thank you for reading.

~blaise~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.7K 21
~𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1~ 𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, twin sister of π‘―π’‚π’“π’“π’š 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 the "𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬" as the Wizarding World calls them. They have live...
23.6K 501 53
This is is a story about you! You are a muggle-born. But what you are called by some people in school *Cough* Draco Malfoy *Cough* A Mudblood. This...
2K 25 11
hi! this story is about a relationship between draco malfoy from harry potter and y/n (which means 'your name') the story will switch perspectives ev...
224K 7.2K 26
In which Draco and Harry finally put their differences aside just before fate decided to unit them. This is my first time writing a Harry Potter book...