IN THE OFFICE AND THE EXPLANATION

A/N well no one has really looked at this story and i don't really mind anymore so i'm just going to continue with this story anyway even though no one is even reading it so i don't know if this a good story or not but hay anyway lets get on with the rest of the chapter so if anyone is reading then here we are.

With Harry and dumbledore's in his office

So professor why can't we see hermione and why couldn't we stay In the hospital wing, why weren't professor mcgonagall and snape attending hermione and malfoy when you could clearly hear them both screaming like a bloody cruciatus curse and.........

dumbledore put his hand up to signal for Harry to stop so that he could answer some of his questions. We'll harry as you know we told you and everyone to stay out of the hospital wing after you and Mr zabine left well that is because we can't control mis granger and Mr malfoy and before you ask what do I mean we'll it's because the other day when they both collapsed the beasts that they carry had awakened and they were searching for each other because they are mates and when you and Mr zabine were walking next to each other in the hospital wing we'll their beasts recognised each other but they didn't recognise anyone else so there magic tried to protect each other so it pushed everyone else away but their mate. As dumbledore sat down to take a sip of tea that magically appeared out of thin air harry sat down on the other side opposite professor dumbledore he was sat looking confused but interested at the same time but dumbledore continued. So harry as i am sure you are quite interested in knowing what exactly it is that they are, well i can't tell you well not just yet but i will tell you along with the rest of the school soon but you must promise that you won't tell anyone else any of what it is that i have just told you. Harry just nodded. Ok then now i should be getting on and i do believe that you have muggle studies next so go on and i will see you about. Harry just leaves to go to muggle studies but he was a little bit more calm now that he knows what is happening to one of his best friends.

hay guys i'm sorry that its been so long well i'm back well for now any way till next time my wolf cubs