trouble from harry

The next day at breakfast in the hall

Draco and hermione were sat in their normal seats with the professors, when out of nowhere all of the professors were knocked out at once, all of the students stopped and looked at them, out of nowhere harry stude up and started to shout at draco and hermione. Hay freaks what's wrong scared because you haven't got the "oh so powerful" professors to protect you anymore? Harry asked with venom in his voice. Or did you only manage to get ron down with help from your weak pack? He yet again asked but with a menacing smile that looked more like a grin. At that last comment the only professor that wasn't knocked out (which was lupin) suddenly jumped over the table and landed in front of harry fully transformed and growling defensively at harry. What do you need someone else to fight your battles for you? He asked smiling. Lupin suddenly stopped growling and walked to the side of the room and sat down. I ask you now harry are you sure that you want to do this because if you do there is no going back and no backing out of this fight? Hermione asked with a tone of seriousness. Well of course i am hermione you and you're freake of a mate took my girlfriend, ruined my relationship and almost mulled my best friend to death so I am extremely sure that i want to do this and no i won't back out if that's what you think i will do. Harry replied with amusement in his voice. At harry's answer both draco and hermione flew up into the air and landed side by side in wolf form in front of harry and they were ready and waiting when in the corner of dracos eye he noticed that hermione's wings were beginning to turn pitch black and so were her eyes and he knew that this meant that the real wolf had taken over and that he would need to let his wolf take over as well. Aw is someone getting mad? Harry asked with a baby voice while looking at hermione. But what he wasn't ready for was to see the same thing happen to dracos wings and eyes, so he got his wand out and was ready to do the spell that ron had made him learn. When Harry got his wand out hermione and draco laughed and just stood still and watched harry. Harry decided to take his chance so he raised his wand, focused and started saying the spell.(I warn you I don't actually have a spell in mind right now because I am currently sat in biology at the moment but most probably by the time you are reading this i will hopefully not be sat on a hard stool in the middle of a classroom but yeah the spell might end up being something that doesn't make any sense). Oblariun. Harry shouted and a blinding light blue light came out of the end of his wand and it started growing and growing until it got to where draco and hermione were stood, it covered them then it stopped, then it disappeared and draco and hermione were still stood there and they looked pissed but also amused. WAIT WHAT YOUR STILL ALIVE? Harry shouted and looked utterly terrified. Draco and hermione took this as their chance and attacked knocking harry to the floor and his wand out of his hand. Draco and hermione quickly changed back just as the professors were waking up and they stood over harry. Why did you try to do this harry, what gave you the idea to try this, what made you want to do this to us and most importantly, where did you get that spell from its not in one of the library books and you can't just buy the book that its from so where did you get it from? Hermione asked harry with anger and sadness in her eyes and draco just looked angry at harry but sympathy to hermione. Harry just looked up at hermione and draco and said to them. What would you care about why i did it or how i got the spell, I have my reasons why i did it i don't have to tell you now do i? Freaks!. At harry's answer hermione's face hardened as if all emotion had gone from her face. Draco noticed what was happening to her mione so he looked at her and started to try and calm her down. Hay mione listen to me you need to calm down and get incontrole before she takes over and you lose all control and we don't know how long it will take you to regain complete control, we also don't want there to be much damage, Now do we?! Draco whispered to her, he then decided that it was time to get her to use the mantra to calm down. Hay mione repeat after me, what three things can not long be hidden, the sun, the moon, the truth. Mione repeat it for me. Hermione looked up at him and slowly started to repeat it. What three things can not long be hidden, the sun, the moon, the truth, the sun........... The moon........ The truth. As hermione slowly calmed down and repeated the mantra her eyes slowly stopped glowing and she was calming down. Hemione was in draco's arms as she slowly lost her balance and collapsed into draco so she was in a peaceful, calm,deep sleep so that she didn't lose control of the alpha female wolf in side because if she lost control she wouldn't be able to control while still in human form then she wouldn't be able to control anything that she would do or rather the wolf would do. Draco opened his wings, lifted into the air and took hermione back to their dorm so that she could sleep in peace.

A/N

hay guys im back i thing, well as you can see i have posted a new chapter and i hope that you guys liked it. This chapter is a lot bigger than the other ones that i have been posting so i hoped that you enjoyed it. thank you and don't forget to vote and comment