telling the students part 2

With draco and hermione 

Draco and hermione were in their wolf forms walking towards the great hall and they were both nervous because they have no clue how the rest of the school will react to them. They soon reached the doors to the great hall and they sat there and waited until they had to go in.

In the great hall.

Dumbledore stude up and waved his hands and the great doors slowly opened to reveal two wolves with black and white wings and a faint glow around them but the main things that stood out were there eyes the black wolf's eyes were like a blueish purple gray and the white wolf's eyes were a purplish crimson. The wolves started to walk down towards Dumbledore and once they reached his feet sat and looked like they were waiting for something.

With draco and hermione as this is happening.

Hermione looks at draco as he is the white wolf the lights shining on hi coat make his bluish purple glow look more white. Soon the doors open and they begin to walk towards dumbledore and they sit at his feet and look out at all of the students's that are staring at them. In case you are wondering what there doing well they are waiting for dumbledore to give them the signal so that they can call to their pack. Soon dumbledore is looking at something that causes draco to start growling so hermione looks over at where draco was growling at something and sees pansy parkinson who looks like she's about to hug hermione but just as she gets close enough to hermione to give her a hug hermione jumps up into the air do's two wing flaps and lands on the other side of draco and lets pansy fall to the ground. What was that for drake? Pansy asked with fake tears in her eyes. Miss parkinson that was not mr malfoy that you were about to hug in fact you were about to hug miss granger and as i have said before they can be aggressive so you are very lucky that they didn't attack you because they could have NOW go back and sit down at your table. Dumbledore said to parkinson as hermione walked back to where she was sat before she had to move.

A/N

hello again if anyone is actually reading this then im sorry that i havent posted in a little while but i have been busy cuz i write this out on paper then i put it on a google document then i put it on whattpad and it can take a while to do so, so if anyone is still reading this shitty story than thank you and dont forget to comment and vote please so that i know if there is anyone who is actuallu reading this rubbish thing bye for now my little wolf cubs.

How is every one doing in this time of crisis?

Enjoy