back in the hospital wing

Back to the present in the hospital wing

After harry and the professors were rushed out of the hospital wing both draco and hermione calmed down and there wolves had calmed down and played and got rid of some there energy they changed back and they blacked out, the two professors came back after about an hour after they left to find the hospital wing in a big mess along with both hermione and draco on the floor cuddling with each other and tbh if you had never met these two and know that they are enemies they you would have definitely be thinking that they are in a relationship just based on their position of how they were sleeping but as we know they are not and they are in fact enemies and are believed to hate each other or do they. so

As magic doesn't work on them the professors decided to leave them where they were because they didn't want to risk being repealed across the room again so they started cleaning up around them and soon they were done and went back to grading papers while watching the sleeping students.

An hour and a half time skip

Snape was watching the two sleeping students when he noticed that they were waking up for the first time they will me themselves since before they both collapsed but he just couldn't wait to see what there reactions are going to be when they realise what position that they have been sleeping in and of course when they tell them that they are mates and that they are angelic wolf bloods and that they are the most powerful creatures in the wizarding world and that NO MAGIC whats so ever will work on them not even the killing curse will work. so he decided to tell mcgonigal. Um.....miniver.........pssst.........i think they are waking up and i think that this is going to be fun and i can't wait to see their reactions what do you think? Mcgonigal looks over at the two students who have just sat up and are rubbing their eyes to get the sleep out of there eyes. Well severus i think that we are about to find out, their awake. Mcgonagall says as she pointed to the now awake students . ahh yes it appears so. is all that he says as he smiles at the students.

Both hermione and draco seeming noticed that there senses were heightened and a lot stronger along with they were very aware that they had something attached to their backs that they could move but most of all they noticed that they weren't in bed but on the floor but they were feeling safe that is it was all going ok and calm until they both noticed the other and what position they were sat in and they quickly tried to seperate but for some reason their legs refused to seperate them so instead they both stayed sat down and started to talk to each other. So um........what do you think happened to us because the last think that i remember was talking to harry and my head hurting then it was black and i keep hearing a voice then nothing but pain so what about you malfoy? Draco looked over at her and studied her face then he began what he remembered. Well mine is quite similar to yours except i was talking to blaise and when i collapsed i could hear a voice saying something like "where is she" and "i need her" or "i need to find her" and then it stopped after it said "found her" so yeah that's what i remember and yes i felt the awful pain. Hermione just listened to draco talk and when she heard him finish sh began to look around to room and of course with her new heightened senses she could tell that they weren't the only two in the room but of course she thought that it was due to being in the hospital wing so when she she spotted the two professors looking at them with shock on there faces she was surprised so she lightly taped draco on the shoulder and pointed the two waiting professors out to witch he said to them. What is it that happened to us and why are we on the bloody floor and not on a bed? And that is all that he said but he said it in a deathly calm tone that seemed to freak the two professors out but they soon told them what it is that happened but they now had to answer what are they. Well........um.......so.......ok basically your wolf bloods but in addition to that you also have angel blood which is why you have wings that stay with you in both forms and the heightened senses are from being a wolfblood so along with the other effects we have explained well there is another one no magic can affect you not even the killing curse and you also absorb magic but its not bad so yes we will now leave you guys to explore your new powers and to get some rest so we will take you both to your new rooms bye. And with that they both left the room and back to their offices to continue with there paper work. 

So i have updated again and it's shit sorry but hay its another chapter bye my wolf cubs