What Was That

W...what was that,what just happened? Both harry and blaise shouted at the same time as they were getting up but stopped when they looked at where hermione and draco were and were confused as to why they were both side by side levitating without their wands with a black and white shield around them that seemed to be covering them both. Professor mcgonagall what was that and what is it that is happening with hermione and why is draco next to hermione in the shield thing and what is happening with with draco and is it related to hermione? Harry quickly manedged to say before and him were helped up by professor snape. Well mr potter professor dumbledore shall explain when the time is right about everything but that was a protection mechanism that happens because you and mr zabine were were walking to close to each other so the bond began forming and repelled both of you and us now if you would please leave and go back to your towers and make sure no one comes to visit because there might end up being a repeat of what just happened but it might be worse.both students nodded to their professors and left in silence walking back to their towers both wondering why this is happening and why is it happening and why weren't they informed of what was happening and why were they hurried out.

Severus do you have any idea how it is that we move them both to a bed without getting hurt by their shields? As mcgonigal was speaking severus snape noticed that dumbledore had appeared and was slowly moving the pair behind a curtain and was then approaching them.Minerva,severus you now need to keep students away from them for there wolf blood and their angle blood are awakening so there wolfe blood is going to make eachother mates so they will be over protective in both their wolf form and their human forms so when you hear bones cracking and screams of pain that's there wings coming in and if you hear growling then its their first change and no matter what you don't let any students visit that is all i shall visit again later today have fun professors. And with that he walked out of the hospital wing and back to his office leaving both professors to watch two extremely powerful students.

About an hour later the silence of the hospital wing was broken with extremely loud screaming from both hermione and draco now i know what your thinking they have magic they could cast a silencing charm so that it doesn't draw curious students to come and find out what is happening but the problems with them screaming is that with every single scream they were releasing extreme amounts of magic that were canceling out all of the attempts that the professors were making to try and cover up any evidence that they are in the hospital wing but they were failing very badly and although a student by the name of harry potter could not stand walking down the corridors of hogwarts and constantly hearing the sound of one of his best friends screaming in pain without knowing why she is going through so much pain and why and what has it got to do with his enemy that bloody ferret so he decided that he was going to go to the hospital wing he very forcefully pushed the doors open and walked i, straight up to the professors that were outside of the curtains that the screaming was coming from and decided to give them a piece of his mind. Hay proffesors are you going to tell me the reason why one of my best freinds is in a bed behind that curtain screaming bloody murder and your out here just talking and acting like you dont care about one of you students because for all you know she could be diying and you wouldent care and if you do care then why are you sat out here and not in there making sure that my best freind is ok!

That is another chapter and I'm sorry if it's short and really boring and bad but I will update again soon

Bye my cubs