dumbledore and a trip

The next day in the morning with draco and hermione

Come on then mione we've got to get going soon. Draco pushed for hermione to hurry up. ok hang on dray i'm just doing my shoelace then we can go. hermione said as she finished doing up one shoelace and then going on to the other shoelace up. ok........are you done now? yes dray i'm done now so come on let's get going. And with that they started walking to Dumbledore's office. After a while they reached dumbledores office and knocked on the door and waited till they heard Dumbledore tell them to come in. after a few minutes they heard Dumbledore tell them to come in. so they walked in and sat down. Ahh just the two people that I wanted to see. Dumbledore was now curious as to why they were here. Professor do you have any idea what is going to happen to Harry after what he did? Hermione asked straight to the point. I'm afraid not princess i'm sorry but do you two know why he was so angry and vengeful towards the two of you? Dumbledore seemed worried about what there answer was going to be. Draco and hermione looked at each other then back at dumbledore. Well sir if you remember we called our pack out in front of the whole school. Hermione started then looked at draco to help her out. Well it wasn't long after that day harry and Ginny broke up because he called her a freak and an abomination. So he then came up to me and started to blame me and hermione for the breakup but he soon left then there was nothing for a few weeks. Draco continued after hermione started to look upset. Then the other day happened and he......well he......... hermione couldn't stop herself from crying so draco continued for her. He was sounding a lot like weasel sorry i mean ron. Dumbledore was now surprised that harry one of his favorite students was so quick to blame but he was also relieved that it wasn't something serious. Anyway professor we came here to find out if we can go visit the minister of magic at some point? Draco asked as hermione was now calm and had stopped crying. Why of course you two can you two don't need to as for permission you know that now go and do whatever it is that you two get up to. Dumbledor quickly said to them as he was shewing them out of his office he then slammed the door behind them. Well that was interesting to say the least now wasn't it mione? Draco asked while confused. Well what do you expect he's like like 200 years old he's probably lost his mind. Now what do you want to do today dray? Hermione said with a small smile on her face. Oh i don't know know we haven't been to hogsmet since all this started maybe we should go to the three broomsticks and have some butterbeer and take our minds off of all that has happened. Draco asked as he was walking back to their common room. You know what dray? That sounds like a good idea lets get some stuff then head off i cant wait yay. Hermione was now really happy and excited that she couldn't wait.

(I may be taking too long and for that im sorry but i do hope that the people who are reading this understand that it's tricky writing story when in year 10 and I mostly write this when im in class and by the time I have put this on wattpad it would be a completely different time but at the moment im sat in biology after sitting my first two french mock exams and just starting my mock exams today so im really stressed but most probably by the time your reading this i will probably be done with my mcks but hay and i'm sorry for disrupting my story and thank you if your even reading this. Sorry for my rant thanks)

After draco and hermione had gotten back to there common room, got there stuff and left for hogsmeade

Hay thank you for reading I know that it has been a while since I have last posted but if we as in Somerset go back in to lockdown then I should be writing a lot more for you guys as i won't be in school at that time but I am still writing in my free lessons when I'm not doing my work but I am also starting to write more on my mabill storey as I have been having a help of a lot of people asking for me to update that one. Thanks for reading